Something out of Place

((Jack in, from => ACDC Town))
----------

A brief surge of energy was the first sign of anything unusual, followed by a single jolt of electricity arcing to the ground. A pulse of light shot down through the beam after a moment, radiating into a bright glow as it reached the ground, before both quickly faded away again. The small navi that was left behind stumbled forward from the standing pose she arrived in, short skirt ruffling as she righted herself. She took a moment to adjust her clothing, what little of it there was, straightening her light vest and rolling her shoulders. Looking about, she ran fingers through short hair that immediately sprung back into rough wayward spikes once her hands had passed. Shaking her head, she glanced about at the thoroughly plain and uninteresting area with a sigh.

"I really hate those emulated links, sir. They're rough." In the back of her senses, Rogan's voice reached her. It was calm and quiet.
"Diagnostic?" Her shoulders dropped for a moment, but she didn't let it faze her for long.
"All fine, sir. The link was stable enough. I can see the security system for the local net here, what should I do?" As she spoke she wandered away from her entry point, looking around. Something was twitching at the edges of her senses, but she couldn't quite place what was causing it. Something was off about the place. Rogan's voice brought her back from her musing.

"Simply watch it and tell me if anything changes. More of their internal network should open up to you as I bypass it, but let me know if anything unexpected occurs, and keep an eye out for any alarm trips I miss from this side."

Lyntael nodded, but she found herself increasingly distracted.
"Rogan, I'm worried. There are signs of virus activity in here, and there really shouldn't be." She felt him sigh, more than heard it.
"You are not 'Worried', Lytael. You are an AI; your emotions aren't real. Now pay attention to your job. If this system has viruses in it, they are not my concern. Do as I require of you."

The small navi sighed herself, casting one more fretful look around the area before returning to monitoring the system as he asked.
"Yes, sir." The feeling that she wasn't alone wouldn't go away, though.

----------
((Ready for first battle))
And the feeling probably got worse as a trio of yellow-helmeted Metools wandered into her vision. They raised their pickaxes in challenge.

-Enemies-
MetoolA: 40HP
MetoolB: 40HP
MetoolC: 40HP

-Terrain-
100% Normal

-Allies-
Lyntael.EXE: 150HP

~Battle 1: Start!!~
Lyntael let out a small squeak, flinching back instinctively as her unwanted company arrayed themselves. Still a distance from them, she swallowed and tried to still the sudden pulse of shock that rippled through her. A tension born of nerves filled her and she could feel a crackle of electricity dancing in her hair and beginning to arc around her wrists and ankles. She backed away evasively from them, glancing upward in between trying to watch all three at once.

"S-sir, Rogan, there's viruses here... right here with me... please hurry!" The response that came was firm but quiet, a voice she knew meant he was concentrating deeply on something else.

"Then deal with them. That is part of what Navis do, is it not? This is delicate work and I don't have the attention to spare to help you with your job." He fell silent again, no further help forthcoming and Lyntael tried to steady herself. Fighting viruses was something lots of Navis did, and these were the weakest, basest form, right?

"I'm not designed for this..." she whimpered, to herself rather than sending the thought on to Rogan. He'd told her to take care of them, so, that meant she must be able to. Better not to bother him any further until she was done. She grit her teeth, and raced towards the unfortunately adorable trio.

As she approached them, she drew a deep breath, pushing off the ground on her next step. A pulse of wind kicked up around her feet, growing into an updraught strong enough to lift the young girl high above her attackers, the breeze ruffling the pleats of her skirt fiercely, though strangely, without managing to lift it up. At the peak of her jump, she looked down towards the three and reached out a hand towards the central one. The gust of wind came from behind them this time as she she drew hard, trying to catch her target by surprise and pull it over onto its head.

Too soon for her liking, she felt her air current begin to fade. Casting about desperately with her eyes one last time, she twisted her body, turning in the air and bringing one leg over in a fierce, gravity-assisted heel-drop, striking down at the Metool she had tugged.

The impact jarred her but she sprang up quickly, eyes darting as she tried to regain her bearings.

--------------------

Summary:

1: Dodge and dither while trying to fight off panic attack.
2: Airstep; High-Altitude jump.
Free Action Gust: pull, attempting to upend middle metool and render prone.
3: Basic buster strike (rather than 'shot', since hers is melee only), at middle metool (10, though potentially with with situational modifiers, mod's discretion)
As Lyntael backpedaled, the first Metool crashes its pickaxe into the ground, sending a shockwave tearing across the battlefield towards the Navi. The Navi manages to dodge to the side, just as the energy passes by, before jumping into the air. With the power of more air, Lyntael tries to flip the second Metool over. But as it begins getting pulled, it ducks into its helmet out of instinct and the air passes harmlessly around it. The third Metool takes aim at the Navi in the sky and chucks its pickaxe at her. The pickaxe clips her leg as she comes down, damaging her slightly, before her kick connects with the golden helmet of the hidden virus and causes the Navi to bounce off.

-Enemies-
MetoolA: 40HP
MetoolB: 40HP [Inside Helmet]
MetoolC: 40HP

-Terrain-
100% Normal

-Allies-
Lyntael.EXE: 140HP
She stumbled as she scrambled up, fighting down the small cry that threatened to escape her lips. The unexpected pain in her leg made her favour it for a moment as she glanced about. Sudden fear rose as she found herself in the midst of them now, almost surrounded and her assailants completely unhurt, no more than an arm's... or pickaxe... reach from any of them.

Static charge raced over her body, beginning to arc as she cowered down, arms raised over her head defensively but otherwise stricken helpless by her own panic. Her eyes were squeezed tight, ducked low and bracing as she was, and she couldn't see the charged field beginning to generate around her, a shell of static fueled by her desperation.

She begged, almost to the ground as she cowered, her voice quavering and whispered.
"Please... please don't hurt me... I don't even know what I'm dong..."

Somewhere on the outside, Rogan worked in a silence of intent concentration, his eyes scanning the system's read-out in between tapping at the keys that controlled the probic mod on his PET. He spared a quick glance for the display that showed Lyntael's statistical readings, his eyes flicking across them for only a moment before returning to his work. He silently hoped she was keeping an eye on the internals of the system for him as instructed, but was too occupied to check on her with any level of attention for the moment.

Summary:

1: Unconscious readying of "My Pain is Real": Trigger Counter (receiving incoming melee damage) 20 Elec, Nova2.
2: Actively Bracing herself against attack.
3: Unconscious activation of "My Heart Falters": 20hp Barrier.

Cool Downs:
My Pain is Real: on cool (1)
My Heart Falters: on cool (1)
((2-day bump))
((4-day bump))
The Metools seemed to have discovered, little by little, that what they had on their hands was what people called a pushover. The one in the helmet didn't really do much of anything about it, as it was still a bit too scared to do anything, but the other two had a certain gleam in their eye. One swung its mattock with a bit more gusto now, aiming for Lyntael's arm, and connected pretty easily, given the distance. (10) Unfortunately, at that moment, the Navi's unconscious state caused her to react powerfully to the damage, with a burst of electrical power damaging the two active Metools. The last one was oblivious to what was happening, thanks to its current turtling status. Lyntael's attack also came with a static field that enveloped her, which scared the other Metool enough that the shockwave from its mattock hitting the ground went harmlessly over to her side instead of hitting her.

-Enemies-
MetoolA: 20HP
MetoolC: 20HP

-Terrain-
100% Normal

-Allies-
Lyntael.EXE: 130HP [20 HP Barrier]
As the blow connected, the small navi cried out again, unused to any sort of pain at all, even such glancing blows. The building tension she could feel pulsing in her body pushed through the fear long enough for her to give voice to it and her back arched as was forced to her feet again.
"Ahh! Get away from me!!" The cry was somewhat lost in the burst of energy that rolled off her and she slumped forward again a moment later, drained.

Panting slightly, she managed to catch a quick breath and glance about, unsure what had just happened. She could feel the electricity that usually coursed through her body spent and low, though it was swiftly building again. At the edge of her awareness, the security system she was supposed to be watching blipped, and more pathways began to open up, but in the moment of quiet, her panic subdued, she noticed something else. A silent alarm had started counting down. Rogan must have missed something, and if she didn't stop it, or warn him, she'd be failing her own duty to him as well.

Lyntael grit her teeth and shoved one hand down hard on the cowering metool's helmet, making a quick vault over him, skirt flying with her sudden movement. From their lower angle, a curious metool might have caught a glimpse of the paler pastel lace underneath, if he was looking, but one such would also see her other hand trailing behind her as she moved. The wind circled about delicate fingertips as she pulled hard on the air surrounding them, trying to drag and crash the two active metools into one another and distract them as well while she worked out what to do.

She turned, facing the three again, green eyes more wary now, than the fear they had held before. She held a fighting pose, light on her toes and hands raised, ready to avoid any further attacks from the three while she tried to find space to contact her operator again. A small part of her mind was puzzled by how easily the stance came to her, how natural it felt, when she had no real combat programming at all, but it was a thought for later.

"Rogan, sir! There's an alarm! It's silent, and will send out an alert if it's not negated soon." Even shouting the warning to him felt like a conflict to her small heart. What they were doing was wrong, she knew that... but she knew as well that if it were a choice between her own morals and pleasing him, she would warn him every time. To her relief, his response was immediate, if unhelpful.

"Thankyou." She felt her chest swell for a moment, and amidst her current dangers, a tiny smile brushed her lips at the sound of his rough, deep voice. It only lasted a moment as he continued. "Have you stopped it yet, or must I do so myself?" Lyntael swallowed.

"I... No, sir, I... the viruses. I need help, sir!" Again she flinched as she felt him sigh, beginning to regret her plea almost at once. There was only a very slight pause before his voice reached her again.

"Lyntael. Your vitals are stable and you appear to be fully functional still. Deal with your attackers and continue to watch the system pathways." Another brief pause. "I will deal with the alarm."

Something about the way he delivered the last line almost made her want to burst into tears and beg to take her cry for help back, but she managed a downcast "Yes, sir." before turning her attention back fully to the viruses.

Her fear was gradually turning to anger at herself and she threw herself towards them again. He couldn't trust her with the task he needed to, but he seemed sure she could do this, at least, so she had better do it right. The attack she made came almost on instinct, the action natural and intuitive. She came in low, left hand going to the ground as she swung her weight around. For a moment the hand was the only part of her touching the ground as she swept her right leg around, striking right at ground level at the nearest virus to her, doing her best to catch it under the lip of its helm, whether it guarded against her or not. There was a small snarl on her lips, drawn back to show a perfectly uniform set of neat whit teeth, which were far less intimidating than the innocent navi seemed to wish them to be at that moment.

Summary:

1) Hustle/Feint movement: vaulting the middle (defending) Metool to a position on the other side of it, further away from the other two. (Possibly simply a dodge action, if you think the distance is short enough)

Free Action: Gust (as pull). Attempting to pull/crash one of the active Metool into the other.

2) Dodge; though potentially partially distracted by communication mid-fight.

3) Basic buster strike at central Metool.

Signatures:

My Pain is Real: Cooling Down
My Heart Falters: Cooling Down
[Please be sure to put damages for attacks and the target you wish to strike with any attack. And if you could also put accuracies it would help us mods a lot.
[url=http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNetwork/index.php?showtopic=6621&view=findpost&p=13563211]Busters are detailed in this link, near the bottom[/url]. [An unmodified Buster has a normal shot of [(1+1)x5] which equals 10 damage. Accuracy is A for ranged, B for melee.]]

That gleam in the eyes of the Metools quickly faded as Lyntael vaulted over the central, cowering Metool and swept her winds about her, pulling the two standing Metools together. Their crash into one another caused one of them to haphazardly throw its pickaxe off to the side, missing the Navi halfway through her leap. The viruses, naturally cowardly, panicked. The one who wasn't stuck under his helmet sent a shockwave at an erratic angle towards the Navi, who dodged it with ease.

Lyntael then landed and spun around, aiming a kick at the central Metool cowering in its helmet. She struck a sound blow... against the helmet. Her leg quivered for a moment as the kinetic energy transferred through her leg, but she still retained her footing. Whether she ached afterwards was anyone's guess.

-Enemies-
MetoolA: 20HP
MetoolC: 20HP

-Terrain-
100% Normal

-Allies-
Lyntael.EXE: 140HP [20HP Barrier]
[Of course, my apologies; forgot that time.]

[(also, splicing this turn, since what she does (or can do) in her third action really depends on what happens in the second)]

Lyntael felt the reverberation of the strike pass all the way up her leg and through her body, making her wince. There was just no getting through that, it seemed, unless he peeked out again. She spared one more glance for the seemingly impenetrable helm and its hidden occupant before turning her attention back towards the other ones.

The anger at her own ineffectiveness had almost completely pushed out her fear by this point and her fists clenched, neat white teeth bared in frustration as her inner charged swelled. She could feel the current coursing through her, returned in full and growing again now, and without fully understanding what had happened before, she was sure she could do it again, if she concentrated.

At the edge of her awareness, the silent alarm counter was appeased, and shut down. That was the task he'd wanted her to do, and now he had done it himself without her help, before she was even finished. Had Lyntael been less innocent, she might have cursed at herself. The pulse growing in her wrists and ankles lent her the will to step around the metool-turned-immovable-object and into striking range of the other two, hardly caring if any of them struck out at her now.

"Come on then, if you're coming!" She challenged her assailants, dropping to a low stance with one fist drawn back and clenched tight. From a distance, it might be easy to mistake her despairing recklessness as bravery; up close, though, the fiercely held back beginnings of frustrated tears glinted at the corners of her eyes.

[-Turn Splice after 2-]

Summary:

1) My Pain is Real: Trigger Counter (receiving incoming melee damage) 20 Elec, Nova2. (could not find a reference for accuracy ratings on nova attacks anywhere, sorry)
2) Buster Charge.
[Turn Splice]

Note- Due to her current frustration, Lyntael is making no effort at all to avoid attacks at the moment.

Signatures:

My Pain is Real: On Cool (1)
My Heart Falters: (Ready)
[Nova doesn't get an accuracy, mainly because what it hits is determined purely by distance between yourself and the viruses. Nova 2 would hit anything in a 2 panel radius (roughly 6-10 feet) from the navi]

Filling with rage from the surprisingly study helmet, Lyntael started to draw in and gather energy for what looked like it would be a painfully powerful strike. One that got the two Metools to hesitate in their actions, but the third made no such move as it finally popped out of its helmet and took a swing at the exposed navi. Dealing some minor damage that her barrier easily absorbed, but more importantly, triggering that truly deviating trip that'd just been laid, the resulting blast easily knocking out the two weaker viruses, and suitably weakening the last remaining one.

Enemies
MetoolA: Deleted
MetoolB: 20HP
MetoolC: Deleted

Terrain
100% Normal

Allies
Lyntael.EXE: 140HP [10HP Barrier]
She felt the attack strike in at her, but even as the force of it dissipated in the static field surrounding her, Lyntael felt her body respond. The reactive charge rolled off her in all directions, like before, but this time she did her best to embrace the sensation, letting out a harsh cry but otherwise retaining her stance.

Her eyes darted through the fading electric haze to find her last opponent and, focussed as she was, she realised that the pulsing glow at her extremities hadn't released with the rest of her outburst. Her eyes narrowed on the last virus, just beside her, and she let out another far too cute snarl, shifting her stance to snap her right leg around low to the ground in a surprisingly savage back-heel, skirt flying as she struck out. As she began the kick, the charge at her wrists and ankles pulsed, the four points of energy darting in unison in to her core then as one out to the heel she struck with, discharging in a burst.

Summary:

3) Buster Half-charge Strike ((1+1)x10 = 20Elec, B ) at remaining mettool.

Signatures:

My Pain is Real: On Cool (1)
My Heart Falters: (Ready)
[It seems I am mistaken, recently Accuracy for Melee has been updated to A against close targets.]

The spinning-heel kick connects with a loud crunch, and the Metool that hid from her since the beginning is deleted. What was left amongst the corrupted fallen was some sizable change.

-Enemies-
MetoolA: Deleted
MetoolB: Deleted
MetoolC: Deleted

-Terrain-
100% Normal

-Allies-

~Battle 1: Victory!!~
Rewards: 360z
Panting, Lyntael rose slowly, steadying herself for a moment. She was acutely aware of her breathing as her chest rose and fell and a strange, tingling sensation flooded through her, that made her giddy and only seemed to quicken her pulse. Her fingers clenched and opened a few times while her toes curled and flexed against the ground. Her cheeks were flushed pink and she swallowed once, catching her breath. What a peculiar sensation. It began to fade away again after several moments and she managed to collect herself, scanning what she could feel of the security network as she passed her spoils on to her operator.

"Lyntael, what is this?" For no rational reason, her ears pricked at the sound of Rogan's voice, and Lyntael immediately began to move forward through the network as she answered.

"It's Zenny, sir. Data remnant, from the viruses that attacked me." A small skip in her chest flickered at the thought that she may have done something helpful for him after all. It was a bit worrying though. This was supposed to be a closed, private little security network, just for one small facility. There oughtn't be virus activity here, unless Rogan's own scrambler had brought them in from before.

"Hmm. I see. Do keep an eye out for more then, as you work. I've bypassed the door and am heading inside. The documents I need should be somewhere in one of the back offices, though why my client has requested the removal of the physical copies I don't know. Watch the system. Make sure nothing else detects me." All delivered in his usual calm, deep tones. She was pleased to have gotten something out of the conflict, but she didn't relish the thought of being ordered to risk herself further.

"Yes, sir." Was all she said, though.

She darted through the network, noting each place where any part of its physical structure could observe her operator. Unconsciously she watched him walking through the darkened hallways at a slow, yet irresistibly steady rate. She hated that he was doing something like this, breaking and entering, theft, and yet... she sighed softly to herself. He was always so certain and in control of everything around him; how could she fault him, or not immediately want to do anything she could, if he asked?

As she moved, a slightly rough sensation at her thigh draw her attention, irking her with each step. After a moment she paused still to look down towards the source, and her brows drew down in mild irritation as a small spark of electricity danced outward along them before becoming lost in her hair. That was definitely a tear...

As pointless as the gesture seemed, she glanced around the area quickly to make sure no-one else was around to see, before lifting the torn edge up closer to her eyes for inspection, by extension pulling much of the rest of the garment up above its band as well.

A torn gash on one side of her skirt was making the rough edge brush against her leg as she walked and ran her fingers over it delicately. How had that happened? It must have been from one of those pickaxes when she had been fighting before. The closer inspection told her that it was only going to tear further now, if and stress was put on it. Lyntael bit her lip, still examining the fray. So far, any time she'd damaged her outfit, it had only restored itself after she'd returned to her PET, or, strangely, when she'd received healing, and Rogan didn't seem to be in any mood to look after her or stop what he was doing at the moment. She glared at the torn fabric, willing it to repair itself, with no effect.

"Lyntael. The PET registers a disturbance. Why have you stopped?"

((Ready for battle 2))
Lyntael probably should have been paying more attention to her surroundings instead of giving dirty looks to the tear in her outfit. Mostly because chances are that slit was just going to get worse very soon when her PET registered a disturbance.

The lone navi had wandered right up to another trio of viruses, this time two towers stood barring her way, while hopping and bouncing between was a particularly odd bunny virus, that seemed to be having fun running around them, mocking the cannons for their inability to move. And wouldn't you know it, the angry viruses wanted to take out their frustration on Lyntael.

Enemies
Bunny: 50HP
CannonDumb A: 50HP
CannonDumb B: 50HP

Terrain
100% Normal

Ally
Lyntael.EXE: 140HP

—Battle 2, Start!—
Lyntael looked up, snapped out of her fixation by Rogan's voice. She bit back a small shout, fingers immediately releasing her damaged garment and letting it flutter swiftly back down to a more decent position. Her cheeks pinked despite the less than sentient seeming nature of the interlopers and she unconsciously smoothed her skirt on reflex, making sure it was well and truly down again. She answered her operator quickly as she cast her eyes over the obstruction in her way, and was surprised to find she had an unexpected use for the new viruses.

"More viruses, I'm sorry, sir. I'm tyring not to fall behind you. Seems like you're in the clear from the system for now." Namely, an excuse that meant she didn't have to admit to wasting time being inappropriately fashion conscious when she was supposed to be watching him. And herself. She swallowed, eyes darting between the defences between her and where she needed to go. The fear was back, burning through her system and making her heart race, but it wasn't the crippling, life-fearing terror that had plagued her before, so much as a frightened dread. Her first real experience with pain had been enough, and the prospect of more made her hands shake.

Her eyes flicked over the three, trying to decide what to do, until the fixed turrets made the decision for her. She gave a small, surprised shriek as they aimed towards her, seemingly about to fire, and throw herself hard to the left side of the corridor, balance forsaken in her haste. She tumbled over and rolled once as she hit the ground, arms over her head.

"Ahh! Please don't shoot!" Her plea, cried almost into her own chest as she flinched, was accompanied by a small pulse of static energy that expanded from her emblem, forming a hazy shell as it grew. As it passed her wrists and ankles, it seemed to draw further energy from them, giving the barrier at least a little bit of presence.

The initial panic seemed to subside along with her shock this time, and Lyntael forced herself up, or partially so, at least. Tyring to take deeper breaths she willed herself to a semblance of calmness, still almost flat to the ground, but resting now on her fingertips and toes, coiled.

"S-Sir, Rogan sir. Do you, ah, d-do you wish me to try to... to destroy these as well, sir? Or should I flee, to keep up with y-your progress?" Try as she might, she couldn't keep the slight quaver of adrenaline-fuelled nerves out of her voice, and Rogan noticed. Rather than respond directly she heard a short, dissatisfied sigh.

"Lyntael. The affectations of human emotion are cute, but they are not necessary to your functioning and I have no need of them, especially when it makes understanding you harder. You are not 'afraid'. It is a simulation of emotion intended to smooth the communication between an operator and an AI, nothing more, and it is unnecessary. Now enough. Am I understood?" He sounded like he was lecturing a small child, in that same quiet, firm tone and Lyntael ground her teeth at the chastisement, her breath shuddering silently as she fought to stay calm. She bit back another sudden gasp as she noted the two cannons tracking to her new position and braced to move again.

Wind gathered about her, circling and winding about her feet until, with a small sound of effort she kicked off, legs uncoiling as she dashed forward. The small current of air added to her own momentum as she darted across the ground, inches from the panels while barely touching them. As she drew level with the cannons, off to their left, she put her hand down hard. The braking action brought her to a halt and her instincts took over to control her stop, turning her body upright into a one armed stand that cancelled out the rest of her momentum. Unfortunately, between the sudden inversion and the wind buffeting her body, the rather simplistic modesty code embedded in her skirt lost control and surrendered to the normal rules of gravity again. Her free hand swung outwards, sending the remainder of her gathered wind away in a gust, thrown with as much effort as she could muster at the peculiar bunny creature, trying to knock it away from her and disorient it. Her pose only lasted a moment longer before Lyntael curled, rolling down out of the stand to come up in a combat-ready crouch.

She resisted the urge to check her skirt again, and a small part of her mind that wasn't focused on her immediate threats was quietly very much relieved that she was more or less alone here at the moment, save for viruses. She was beginning to question the design choice of such a short skirt, alongside her wind subtype. Maybe if she asked, Rogan could program her an outfit that carried less risk of embarrassment. Certainly if she ever met other Navis, she didn't want to be showing them first hand how her undergarments were even worse for modesty than her skirt. Eric was nice, but he seemed to have very strange ideas about what was appropriate.

Despite the undercurrent of a dozen different thoughts fighting in her mind, Lyntael only grit her teeth, shoving them and her own anxiety away with equal force.

"Yes, sir. I need an answer, sir." Was all she said.

Summary:

1)Dodge
2)Activating "My Heart Falters" (20hp Barrier, CD 1)
3)Movement (Assisted by Airstep passive, up to be in line with CannonDumbs)
Free: Gust (As Knockback, at Bunny)

Signatures

My Heart Falters: 1 Turn Cooldown
My Pain Is Real: Ready
Lyntael pushes the Bunny away with her Gust ability as she wind-dashes toward the CannonDumbs. The Bunny hurls an electric ring at the Navi, somewhat at a decreased accuracy, but the attack smashes against the Navi's barrier and does nothing to her. Meanwhile, the two CannonDumbs launch their attack. But the Navi is too quick and nimble and is not hit by cannon fire.

Enemies
Bunny: 50HP
CannonDumb A: 50HP
CannonDumb B: 50HP

Terrain
100% Normal

Ally
The race of her heart drew Lyntael's attention to the distinctly flimsy fabric of her vest as she tried to concentrate on her rather unfriendly companions. She knew other navis could be designed or given outfits of any description, so if Rogan had meant to make her fight, wouldn't something a bit more protective have been better? Like armour maybe? The viruses didn't seem to be letting up, though and her eyes fixed on the nearest cannon to her, already lining her up again. At least she could buy some time, maybe.

She dived in towards it, rolling, this time in a much more controlled fashion, to come to a crouch right in close against the body of the immobile turret, pressed virtually up against it and keeping her body tucked in small and away from its muzzle. She was in line with the two, so with any luck the virus' own body would stop the second one from being able to make a clear shot at her. A distracted part of her mind managed to wonder if they had any notion of friendly fire. Now, where was that bunny? A quick glance around didn't help; she'd lost it taking her cover position, and could only hope it had lost sight of her too.

Fortunately it was only another moment before her operator's voice responded, and despite everything else, the sound of it calmed her.

"Destroy them if you can, Lyntael. If rewards from doing so are common, I see no reason not to. They are not my concern, nor yours, however. Ensure that no information streams escape this facility's net to the outside for the next few minutes. I've found what I need, but it will take a short while. If anything occurs, tell me at once." The communication closed again as soon as he was finished, not waiting for her affirmative, and Lyntael set her shoulders. 'If she could', how was she to take that?

She bet that other Navis' operators helped them out more too... but Rogan was very busy, she knew, and if she could get by without bothering him further, she ought to. Even so... A frustrated sigh escaped her and she shoved her elbow against the turret she crouched behind, then, when that wasn't enough, turned her shoulder enough to draw back and aim a solid punch at it with her other first, growling through her teeth. She felt an unexpected burst of energy discharge through her fist as she did, the ripple of it pulsing through her body and out to her other extremities for a moment. Not what she'd been thinking, certainly, but the surprise of it pulled her out of her irritation at least. She took another quick glance around, peeking out for a moment to try to locate her third target again, as she tried to work out what to do.

Summary:

1) Dodge action (up close and personal, against CannondumbA, with it between Lyntael and CannondumbB)
2) Unintentional Buster Strike ((1+1)x5=10, A, against CannondumbA)
3) Dodge, while covering and trying to plan

Signatures
My Heart Falters: Cooling Down.
My Pain is Real: Ready
((2-day bump))