Relieving boredom

Kyuubis eye twitched at the sight of his bad aim. "Kage got a problem here, I don't have any more ranged attacks, at least not for another minute." kyuubi called to his operator.

"On it." Kage called as he entered his newest chip.

Kyuubi looked around as a shield enveloped him. "Sweet." Was all that escaped the fox like navis lips as he dashed forward, closing the distance as quick as he could.

summary
1: Guard1, null, 1 Hit Shield + reflect
2: movement, moving in closer.
3: movement, moving in closer.
((I recommend being more descriptive while you RP, the higher quality posts you make, the better chances you have of things going in your favor. On the flip side, poor RPing can bring about equally poor results))

Kyuubi shielded up and made a mad dash towards the viruses, using the Guard chip as... well, a shield to protect himself as he advanced. The viruses opened fire on the Navi, an explosive round hit the shield, causing an energy rebound to the firing Beetank. Somehow the metools shockwaves pathetically missed their mark, but the second cannon shot smacked Kyuubi square in the chest and exploded.

--Viruses--
MetoolA: 40HP
BeeTankA: 15HP
BeeTankB: DELETED
MetoolB: 40HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Kyuubi.EXE: 50HP
(understood)
Kyuubi had been grinning as he dashed forward, of course, having little knowledge of the way guard worked he hadn't realized till it was to late that the first shot that had hit it, dispelled the shield In desperation he had tried to dodge the second shot from the beetank. Only to be blasted hard enough to lend right on his tail, literally, while his swords skittered out of his grip. "Ow." Kyuubi groaned as he picked himself up, grabbing his swords in the process. Ignoring the chuckling from Kage, for now at least, and focused on the remaining three viruses. The anthro fox navi's eyes narrowed to thin slits, "Kage give me a second, then send me our last chip."
"got it." was all Kage stated as he prepped the chip
"time to die." Kyuubi growled, as he took a hop. almost lazily flipping over a Metool "Tsume ya kitsune!" the fox navi cried as he brought both his swords into play. Intent on nothing more then making the metool into four even chunks.
"Have fun." Kage called as he slid the last battle chip in.
Kyuubi grinned as he tossed both his swords into the air as his paws became huge. Promptly He did a swing downwards, aiming to crush the the remaining beetank under his claws before pulling an upward slice in an attempt to send pieces of metool scattering to the digital wind of the net.

summary:
1: Tsume ya kitsune 30 dmg null metoolA
2: rageclaw1 40 dmg null beetankA
3: rageclaw1 40 dmg null metoolB
Kyuubi leaped over the Metool and slashed it with his swords, which managed to put several gashes in the virus's body, but it still was able to function. Attempting to preserve its own existance, it retreated under its armored helmet instead of attempting to counterattack.

After switching from his swords and brandishing newly sharpened claws, he cleaved the Beetank into several pieces, and brought down the other Metool with a rising slash.

--Viruses--
MetoolA: 10HP [Under Helmet ((Blocks all attacks))]
BeeTankA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED

Kyuubi grinned happily upon seeing the beetank and metool fall. The fox like Navi was just about to cancel the rageclaw when his noticed the last Metool virus, cowering under it's helmet. "Kage, Any ideas on how to finish this guy?" The fox navi asked.
"Give me a moment." Kage responded.
Kyuubi took this time to walk around the cowering mettol, eying for any weak points. Finding none Kyuubi got down on all fours, or rather he tried to. He found it rather awkward with his paws still huge. After a minute of trying different positions, Kyuubi ended up splayed his arms to either side of him as she shuffled stupidly around. Still it allowed him to accomplish his objective, seeing if there was a way to get his claws under the helmet and deal the finishing blow. Finding none he wiggled his way back to his feet and sighed.
"Well any thing?" Kyuubi asked annoyed.
"Nothing, i've been checking but all we can do is wait for him to come out from under his hat then finish him, i don't think you can even throw him when he's like that." Was all Kage was able to say.
Kyuubi sweat-dropped at this. "You mean to tell me that i'm going to have to wait for a metool, the weakest of viruses to come out of hiding? Great. I think i'm just going to hit this thing and try to scare it enough to come out or something." Kyuubi stated as he brought a claw up and slammed it down upon the mettol.
"Good luck" kage responded wondering why his navi was attacking something that was currently unable to be damaged.

summery:
Turn splice
1 rageclaw1 40 dmg null + Slashing metoolA
As the Navi shuffled around the virus, the single yellow metal helmet remained completely still. However, as the seconds dragged by, the helmet slightly tilted, lifting one edge allowing the Virus to peer out. Unfortunately the Navi was impatient, and decided to strike straight down on the virus, causing the Metool to quickly slam its helmet back on the ground. Kyuubi's claws scraped over the Met's helmet, throwing an impressive array of sparks, but only leaving slight scratches in the surprisingly adamant helmet.

--Viruses--
MetoolA: 10HP [Under Helmet ((Blocks all attacks))]

Kyuubi.EXE: 50HP [2 Actions Remaining] [RageClaw equipped]
kyuubi looked down at the yellow metool helmet, forst regestering the sparks his claws had made, then seeing all he did was leave a set of claw marks, The fox navi blinked as he realized that all he had done was efectivly protect the mettol he had been trying to destroy. "You have got to be kidding me!" The navi exclaimed now more than annoyed. He was ticked, and probably borderline explosively mad. The fuse on his temper was not was not helped by the audible thud and laughter that came from Kage, it sounded like the human had fallen over he was laughing so hard. "Kage, i'm going to say screw your suffering, you will die! I don't know how, but you will die by my cybernetic paw." Kyuubi ranted as he dispelled the Rageclaw briefly glad at the sight of his paws returning to normal.
"I know you will. I know." Kage managed to get out as his laughter subsided. "but you have to admit, Helping a metool protect it's self from you was hilarious."
It took a moment before anything happened, then slowly Kyuubis face, from the tip of his pointed fox like nose to the tips of his ears, became red. A string of obscenities flew out of Kyuubi's mouth most directed at Kage though a few where directed at the virus cowering under it helmet. He shot a glare at the mettol again even as a fire ignited in his paw. Kyuubi was sorely tempted to just cuck a fire ball at the metool, but clenched his paw to extinguish the flame. With a sigh Kyuubi sat down indian style, his tail reflexively moved to lay across his lap. "All i can guess there is is to wait, either for this little guy to take advantage of the fact that i'm not in a defensible position, or for you to break into a chip store and swipe a chip that would allow me to off this virus through his accursed helmet."
"Well we'll be waiting, i don't fancy pissing off the local chip shop, and the cops just to best a metool." Kage stated rather bluntly though that last part seemed to be a joke.
"Knew it. Guess i'll wait." Kyuubi focused as he popped up his shield ability waiting to see what happened next.

summary
Turn spice
2: Shield ability
[If you have Firefox or Chrome, I suggest using the "Spell Checker" tool. It's pretty handy. Just select everything you need and right-click to choose "Check Spelling/Spell checker options". It makes your posts look nicer.]

Annoyed by the Metool's uncooperative behavior of not wanting to be killed in cold blood, Kyuubi raised a shield, preparing himself for whatever might come. As it turned out, the Metool was rather stupid, and looked out from under its helmet. Was this a chance?!

--Viruses--
MetoolA: 10HP [Looking from under helmet]

Kyuubi.EXE: 50HP [1 Action Remaining] [RageClaw equipped] [Shield equipped]
Kyuubi just sat there starring right back, fighting the urge to unleash a fiery wrath upon the metool, he couldn't startle the virus just yet. The fox navis tail started twitching behind him.
"Come on you little black and yellow pain in my tail, get clumsy, get careless, something! just give me an opening so i can ignite your sorry little back side without you hiding under your cursed hat from my fireball." Kyuubi thought angrily at the metool, almost willing the virus to stand up and provide that much desired opening.
So intent was the navi on his prey, he almost didn't notice the spark forming in his hand. It took a moment to realize before the fox navi clenched his fist, snuffing his fire based attack before it could form, and throw off his timing on striking the mettol because of it hiding in fear from the fire.
Kyuubi felt like he had sat there for hours, though it could only have been a few minutes, his joints where aching from how still he sat. Heck not even Kage was saying anything, not wanting his voice to disturb Kyuubi. Suddenly Kyuubis' eyes narrowed as he spotted an opening that he might just be able to exploit. Kyuubi's paw erupted in fire as he snapped the paw forward causing a fireball to roar into existence. Intent on turning the Metool into nothing more than ash, and ending this particular battle once and for all.

summery
turn splice
3: kitsune bi 30 dmg fire MetoolA
Waiting for what seemed like forever, Kyuubi held his ground, retracting his fireball attack for just the right moment. That moment came, and the Metool received a fried face. Actually, does it even have a face? Never mind, it's deleted.

--Viruses--
MetoolA: DELETED

-- BATTLE 01, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

[Guard1] Battlechip, 120z

[Congratulations on winning your first battle ever. Enjoy your shiny rewards. Also, I think you misspelled your operator's name in your signature?]
Kyuubi blinked upon seeing that the fight was over, before falling into a seated position, tired and in need of a rest. "Kage, get me out of here." Kyuubi grunted.
Kage paused having been about to send one of his sub-chips to the fox navi "What?" the operator asked. "Are you sure? I've got a MiniEnergy at the ready."
Kyuubi shook his head at the idea. "No, I've relieved my boredom with those last few fightes, and who knows, we might need those chips later down the line." Kyuubi picked himself up and dusted himself off, checking over himself and catologing all he would have to repair he might need to repair once back in the PET. "Keep that shoulder of yours open. I'm in the mood to rest now. Logging out." Kyuubis eyes flashed as he seemed to become nothing more than digital dust, vanishing as he headed back to his PET.