Marry's day trip.

After the dust settled, Marry started to wander further into the net. She also started to mutter to herself. It went something like this:

"Squirmy...squirmy! Those fish-things and their...heads! Toasters are bad. Fire bad. Fish are water! I am water! Water not bad. But the fish...oooo..squirmy! His water is bad!"

"Ermm. Marry? Sweetheart? You've been kind of strange this whole time, but now you're acting really...uh..."

Another voice interrupts him. One that is becoming familiar. "Crazy. I know, right? You don't want to see what's going on in here. It's a bit of a mess. I think...I'll help a little bit more this time." Maribel shakes her head a bit. She straightens up her back and takes a more defensive, prowling stance as she moves onward.

"M-hmm. I was thinking no and maybe going back home since it's really getting late." Worry fills Russel's voice.

"One more," she growls back in response. A small text box appears at the bottom of his text screen, accompanied with a simple drawing of Marry's head with her winking and sticking her tongue out to the side.

'One more Russie~ It'll help me calm down for the night.'

"Ok. One more." One more and then I'll have some research to do.

[Maribel.EXE: 95 HP]

[Battle 5 please!]
"Hello, little miss~"

Before Maribel could go on any further from where she stood, a suspicious HeelNavi creeped up close to the navi. "I'm looking for some investment for...personal business. Would you mind?" Without warning, the purple navi shifted his arm into a cannon and aimed it directly at Maribel.

"I saw you going around in this area and saw what you got from those viruses...Fork em over before I make it worse!"

Fight or wimp out, what will Maribel and Marry do!?

HeelNavi: 200 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Maribel: 95 HP

-BOSS BATTLE, START!-
"I guess there are these kinds on the net too." Russel's comment was answered by a text box from Marry: 'Don't worry. She's got this covered.'

Maribel starts patting down her various pockets, eventually reaching into one and coming out with her hand clenched. She looks up at the HeelNavi and starts putting her hand out.

"You know, I haven't really been paying attention to where she's been keeping this stuff. This is all I could find." She opens her hand and reveals a blue tipped cartridge. The next millisecond, she dashes off to the side of the other Navi in an attempt to move into a flanking position, all the while slipping the round into her rifle. As she dashes past the Navi, she fires the water bullet while keeping her eyes on where it's Cannon is pointed.

Summary:

[Action 1: Dodge]
[Action 2: Aqua Cartridge - 40 Aqua Ranged to HeelNavi
[Action 3: Dodge]

Cooldowns:
Aqua Cartridge - 1
BUMP
The cartridge Maribel pulled out lands neatly in the HeelNavi's chest, damaging him slightly. "Hrmf!" he exclaimed, recoiling back slightly. Pulling out a Cannon, the Navi aimed it at Maribel. "You'll pay for that!" the Navi roared, blasting the gun chip at her. Luckily, her fast movements made it impossible for the slug to hit.

"Grrrrr!" the Navi grumbled, pulling out a RageClaw next. Slashing away at Maribel, he haphazardly stumbled around, not really hitting anything. "Stay still, you maggot!"

HeelNavi: 160 HP (RageClaw1 4/6)

'Let's try the shotgun Russie.'

Said the small text-box from Marry. Russel figured she'd want something stronger this round, so he was already prepared for it. Watching this other Maribel dodge the attacks sent her way and pumped up Russels adrenaline a little and his sluggishness from being tired was starting to wear off. He was at the edge of his seat.

As Maribel dodged around the HeelNavi's blade, she kept her eyes open for her next opportunity. In the back of her mind, she could hear Marry humming fight songs, which was a little irritating, but she meant well. The Shotgun round started to load in her hand. She slid the cartridge into her rifle.

"You know, I've been staying still way too long." She emphasizes her statement with the bark of her rifle. Returning to her defensive stance, she again trys to snake her way behind the other Navi, hoping that the pain from the shotgun blast would be enough to distract him for a bit

Summary:

[Action 2: Shotgun - 50 null, spread 1 to HeelNavi
[Action 3: Dodge]

Cooldowns:
Aquacartridge - Ready!
Bumpies
[Sorry, been out of range of internet.]

Screaming out cries of "Argh!" and "Screw you!", the HeelNavi continued to lash out at Maribel, with little to no success. The sniper Navi, on the other hand, managed a point-blank Shotgun to her opponent's face, causing him to recoil in pain!

"Come on!! That wasn't fair!"

HeelNavi: 110 HP (RageClaw1 2/6)

'All's fair in love and war, right Russie~?' The little text box spouts off more of Marry's bubbly conversations. Russel nods his agreement. To hear a mugger speak of fairness is quite laughable.

Slipping another blue shell into her rifle, Maribel continues her dance of death around the HeelNavi. Moving left and right with the speed of a rattlesnake, she fires another round towards her foe. Tired, angry, and a little more excited than she should be, Maribel doesn't bother with another comeback.

All she does is grin and dance.

Summary:
[Action 2: Dodge]
[Action 3: Aqua Cartridge - 40 aqua, ranged to HeelNavi]

Cooldowns:
Aqua Cartridge - 1TCD
"Heheheh."

"So, you're going to keep up this charade, eh? Two can play at that game!!" the HeelNavi yells, running around quickly around Maribel and confusing her. The bullet fired whooshes past his head, and the purple Navi laughs at his success. "Yeah! It worked!" The RageClaw is struck out again, but it misses! "Grah! Why didn't that work?!"

HeelNavi: 110 HP (RageClaw1 1/6)

"Haha, charade you are~"

Russel looks down at his PET, a confused look on his face. Quickly a new text box shows up with an image of a more serious looking Maribel with her hair no longer tied up and the beret replaced by a pair of goggles pushed up on her head.

'Ah, I lost it. Oh well, she should probably use the Rageclaw since this jerk is getting faster. I'm going back to sleep.' The small portrait goes dark and Marry realizes that she's back in command. She slaps her face for a second, then notices the Heelnavi.

"Hey, I know you! You're angry! Why so angry? I'll join you in being angry though~" The Rageclaw bayonet forms on her rifle. She takes it into her hand and dismisses her weapon. "I got a blade of fury, you ready sucka?" She shouts and brandishes the Rageclaw knife.

"Ah. She's crazier."

Without skipping a beat, Mary charges towards the Heelnavi. Blade out and business end ready, she begins her assault with all the skill of a knife fighting sniper.

"Engage!"

Summary:
[Action 1: Marry - Flourish, Russel - "And again with my music collection!"]
[Action 2: Rageclaw - 40 Null Slashing to Heelnavi]
[Action 3: Rageclaw - 40 Null slashing to Heelnavi]

Aqua Cartridge - Ready!
Whoah, hold there, missy, you're running around with a knife! That's not safe! ... Well, then again, you're a program. Carry on. Anyway, stuff happened and the HeelNavi and Maribel traded stabbings, with Marry getting in two and the former, one. Which hurt. (40) The HeelNavi's attempts to dodge away were pretty hilariously botched, though.

"ARGH, OKAY, COME ON," the Navi yelled, along with some "SCREW YOU." Bringing out a Cannon, he started to point it at Marry.

HeelNavi: 30 HP

Maribel: 55 HP
Despite her string of mad slashes with her Rageclaw bayonet and her growing desire to laugh outright at the Hellnavi's awkward fumbling dodges, she notices the other Navi raising it's Cannon.

"I don't think you're high enough level to have point blank shot, buddy", she says as she feints left, ever watching the barrel of the cannon and the feet of her opponent. She darts right and inwards at the last moment of her feint, attempting to break past the end of the Navi's Cannon arm and into it's soft underbelly (or whatever passes for a Navi's soft spot). "You should know that ranged attacks in close range provoke attacks of opportunity!" She thrusts as an accent to her bold claim.

"Marry! This isn't..oh whatever." At this point, Russel had been out exasperated and was willing to let whatever go on, so long as it'd get her point across.

Summary:
[Action 1: Feint/dodge left]
[Action 2: Dodge right and in]
[Action 3: Rageclaw 40 slashing to the sucka Heelnavi
"RAAAAHHHHHH."

A stabbity thingy went into the Navi's little tummy and he dieded. Oh poor thin- wait, no, he just jacked out. No harm done. A nice fat stack of cash he left behind, though. That was something worth going for. Sweet.

HeelNavi: EJO

Maribel: 55 HP

-- BATTLE 05, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

1000z
As she danced a bit and fawned over the money left behind, Russel decided that they had gone through enough for the evening. He also felt more interested in this than he figured he would, and planned to head off and pick up whatever upgrades were now available for the little blue navi.

As she vanished from the world, she posed a bit and winked.

[Maribel.EXE HAS LOGGED OUT]