Marry's day trip.

Wincing, Marry looks around and takes in the scene. They're all at the top of the hill, moving along the hill ridge that she fled (read: tactitfully retreated) across. Her eyes flitted between the viruses and the path down to the bottom of the hill. It's not a tall hill, but it might be tall enough for this. The idea is crazy - the thoughts of a mad woman.

But she is mad. They hit her. And besides, she already did. Now she has to live up to it. The idea is wholely hers, but she requires a courage outside of her own. She takes a quick breath to steel her nerves; She looks almost like a different Navi. Raising her finger as if possesed, she points at her assailants.

"My way is death and madness!"

The voice, like hers yet unfamiliar, startles Marry out of her slight daze. She wastes no time, her plan is dangerous and stupid. First a dodge. She tucks in and rolls, like a Snake had taught her, towards the edge of the hill. Using her inertia from this roll, she returns to a standing position and begins a charge down to the bottom of the hill.

"Russie~ I'm gonna need the Cannon and Shockwave chip, preferably in that order." She huffs and puffs a bit as she charges headlong down the hill.

"No..bad...no, bad idea! I know what your doing! I don't think-"

"You think too much! Not thinking is my department! That's why this'll work! ...probably"

The absurd plan already in motion, Russel fingers through the requested chips. Thoughts flood his head. 'What's the probablity of this working? I can't know that, I'm not a net programmer! But she is a Navi, right? She should have some inclination of what would work in this world. At best, it might work or at least be ineffective.'

"At worst, it's suicide." A whisper that only the wind heard.

"You're teleport is kinda cute, but let's see how useful it is~" If she could chuckle, she would. But it's hard to chuckle while running down hill.

I know. I've tried it.

Summary:

[Action 1 - Dodge and a bit of a flourish]
[Action 2 - Tactical Movement down the hill]
[Action 3 - Tactical Movement. Am I down the hill yet?]

Cooldown

[Aqua Cartridge - Ready!]
Running around like a headless chicken is a great way to evade viruses with mainly melee abilities. Really, everyone should do it. The viruses chased her around with teleports but it was pretty dumb to see them swipe at air as Marry just sorta like whizzed around.

-ENEMIES-
SwordyN-A: 60 HP (Bottom of hill)
ChampuA: 10 HP (Midway downhill)
Spooky: DELETED
SwordyN-B: 60 HP (Bottom of hill)
ChampuB: 60 HP (Midway downhill)

-Terrain-
100% Normal
Notes: Swordy: 1 move from melee/Champu: 2 moves from melee

-PARTY-
Maribel.EXE: 130 HP (Bottom of hill)
Meribel reaches the bottom of the hill and slides like baseball star into homebase. Lining up her rifle with the top of the hill right above the viruses, she slides the Cannon chip's large sized shell into her rifle. The rifle expands, becoming wider and more vicious. The barrels bore turns smooth, since accuracy isn't really a problem for a cannon. Sweat drips from her face. The bun in her hair feels a bit too tight. One blue eye peers down her sights, focusing solely on the task at hand. Russel thinks it's a bad idea. Even she thinks it's a bad idea. But the other one pushes her. She searches the pinicle of the hill, looking for a spot to fire upon. Loose looking ground, too much wear from travel, any sign that it might give. She finds a spot that fits the image she's been given.

But it's taken too long. She'll be pulling the trigger when the enemy arrives. Her thoughts bounce between engaging the viruses right now, or trying to make a little space for herself. However, there's only the 'now.' She has the Shockwave's shaped shell in her hand. Russel is being proactive. Rare for him. She figures that she may as well use this gift. The cannon shell is on it's way to the hill top already. She forgot pulling the trigger and the barking of her gun. But she felt it's kick. Throwing her body into the recoil, she let it push her back while jamming her rifle into the ground to push her up the rest of the way. 'They're all in front of me. The Shockwave might not be that large, but it might help. I won't have time to prepare for the rubble. And hopefully they won't either.'

"Russie-poo, this might get hairy. But keep sharp! I got this..." She shouts. Russel manages a nod in reply.

The shockwave travels along the ground in front of her. The cannon shell races towards the hilltop, imbued with Maribel's thoughts of landslides and rubble raining on her foes, pinching them between walls of earthen force.

All the while she's in the middle of it.

Summary:

[Action 1: Take Aim - Hilltop]
[Action 2: Cannon - 40 Damage, Knockback to hilltop in the attempt to cause a landslide using the damage + knockback]
[Action 3: Shockwave - 40 Damage, Ground Attack, Piercing, Line Attack to encroaching Swordies and friends.]
A Swordy closes in on Maribel as she points her firearm at the top of the hill. He swipes down, but she doesn't falter, blasting the hilltop with the force of her cannon, which unfortunately doesn't do much, but two medium sized pieces of earth break off and roll down the hill, slamming into both Champus, deleting one and slowing the other one's progress.

Maribel takes this chance to unleash a Shockwave that blows back everything in front of her. One Swordy manages to move away in time, the other Champu is struck full force, and the one that attacked her? Well, it might be a good idea for it to move out of there.

-ENEMIES-
SwordyN-A: 20 HP (Bottom of hill, right in front)
ChampuA: ROCK'D
SwordyN-B: 60 HP (Bottom of hill, to your right)
ChampuB: DELETED

-Terrain-
90% Normal
10% Broken (Top of Hill)
Notes: SwordyN-B: 1 move from melee

-PARTY-
Maribel.EXE: 110 HP (Bottom of hill)
"R-Right. Russie, Rageclaw~" she shouts to her opperator as she begins the short charge to the Swordy in front of her. Switching her grip on the rifle to a more spear-like hold, she swung the firearm out to the left side as the Rageclaw bayonet finished downloading. It should have moved, she thought. It should have remembered its friends and family. The pictures in its wallet. Pictures of wives, kids and a toilet. So were Marry's thoughts as she began her brawling attack. (Note: Apparently in Maribel's mind, Swordies are poligamists.) She swipes her bladed rifle towards the side of the Swordy in an attempt to throw it into the swordy moving in on her right. Rarin' to cut 'em up, Marry raises her bayonet again and prepares a thrust towards the second Swordy. Again she charges headlong into it, attempting to move in as close as possible and get past its swinging blade. She begins to sing softly to it:

"Got me a movie, oh ho ho ho. Slicin' up eyeballs, oh ho ho ho."

"Where does she learn this stuff...?" She got into your music collection, Russel. That's where.

Marry rides her wave of mutilation towards the chest of the Swordy, a small smile and a quick snicker on her lips.

Summary:

[Action 1: Rageclaw Throw Swordy A into Swordy B. 20 Null damage + impact.]
[Action 2: Dodge into melee with Swordy B while singing.]
[Action 3: Rageclaw Slash to Swordy B. 40 Null damage + slashing.]
Maribel happily snatched the Swordy in front of her and chucked it at the Swordy a bit further away. She missed, as the other Swordy warped into her range and delivered a wide sword sweep, which the sniper reflexively rolled under before slashing brutally with her bayonet.

The chucked one had hit the ground with pretty bad injuries, so that's one less thing to take care of.

-ENEMIES-
SwordyN-A: CHUCKED
SwordyN-B: 20 HP (Bottom of hill, diagonally front left)

-Terrain-
90% Normal
10% Broken (Top of Hill)
Notes: N/A

-PARTY-
Maribel.EXE: 110 HP (Bottom of hill) [Rageclaw: 4/6]
"Cease to resist, giving my goodbye," Marry sang as she jabbed her bayonet at the torso of the Swordy. The point struck fast like a snake. She quickly twisted her arm after the stab, attempting to rend the entrails from its stomach. Die.

"You'll think I'm dead, but I sail away," she withdraw, backpedaling from the reach of its sword arm. Tumbling away gracefully. Playfully. Just die.

"On a wave of mutilation." she finishes with a grin as she loads a familiar blue-tipped bullet into the breach of her buster rifle, shouldering it. She fires it at the Swordy, the kickback minimal. Her smile big as a Cheshire cat. Why aren't you dead already?

Summary:

[Action 1: Rageclaw Slash to Swordy B. 40 Null damage + slashing.]
[Action 2: Dodge out of melee of Swordy B.]
[Action 3: Aqua Cartridge - 40 Aqua damage to SwordyB.]
Stabbed in the torso, the Swordy could not listen to Maribel's little song any further. Poor dude.

-ENEMIES-
SwordyN-A: CHUCKED
SwordyN-B: DELETED

-Terrain-
90% Normal
10% Broken (Top of Hill)
Notes: N/A

-PARTY-
Maribel.EXE: 110 HP (Bottom of hill) [Rageclaw: 4/6]

-- BATTLE 03, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

[Recover30] Battlechip, 320z
"Oh, you got a new chip. I think this means you leveled up or som-"
"What is it?!"
"It's a-"
"What is it?~"

Russel waits for her smirk to fade a bit. "It's a recovery chip, by the looks of it. It'll be good for you, since you seem to run around like a psycho from time to time." He was a bit exasperated after this last battle. Watching her charge around and shout craziness. Not to mention the knew found knowledge that Marry had been violating his music collection.

"She does," concluded Marry. She wasn't sure why Russel was complaining. She'd been doing well! This was her first time out, of course she'd need to call on a bit of help. This busting thing turned out to be fun. Better than playing with a toaster.

Maribel wanders back up the hill to check out the damage she had wrought. A 40 damage cannon really isn't that strong, so it's not very impressive.

"I know, right? I didn't know it'd look like that when I hit it. ... Yes yes, I won't step on it."

"Would you like to come out since you've leveled? I think Destin said we could upgrade you at this point...You're not listening. Ok, let's keep going then. But not too much more? I forgot a snack." Russel's stomach lets out grumble to accent this point.

Armed with a new chip and level, Maribel continues to wander deeper into AC/DC Net. She is completely aware that Russel is hungry, but it serves him right for whining so much.

"Ah haha, he does he does~ Just like a Jackelope!"

[Requesting Battle 4]
[Current HP 110]
[Edited because I decided I didn't like the formatting. Oz-]
Moving onwards through the ACDC network, Marry stumbled upon a ragtag group of viruses, which really didn't seem to have much in common with each other. A Fishy hovered in front of the group, with a Spikey following close behind. A Champu accompanied the Spikey to its right, and a Shrubby tailed the Spikey. The Fishy spotted Marry first, alerting its comrades to her presence, which started them into preparing for battle.

-- VIRUSES --
Fishy: 90 HP (Front)
Spikey: 90 HP (Middle)
Champu: 60 HP (Middle)
Shrubby: 50 HP (Behind Spikey)

-- NAVIGATOR --
Maribel.EXE: 110 HP

-- TERRAIN --
100% Normal

-- BATTLE 04, READY? START!! --
"Hey! Look at those guys~ It's nice to see such different people getting along well." Maribel waves to the motley crew that's approaching her. "I'm gonna kill them <3. But I'm guessing that's not much of a shocker, now is it, Russie~"

She looks proud, like she had said something profound. An awkward pause follows and she begins to boil over.

"Com'on! A shocker! I want the shockwave chip!" Marry puffs out her cheeks. Russel begins sending her the chip.

"That was a joke? It doesn't even make sense. Its not even an electric based chip." Blunt as usual, Russel shoots down the little navi's attempt at humor. She slides the shockwave shell into her rifle and jams the barrel into the net's terrain.

"You just don't get it!" The Shockwave's blast begins to traverse the land to it's targets - the Spikey and Champu. She thought it was clever.

"No one would get it. I'd move back a bit." Russel readies the Recovery 30 chip. He'll cram it down her throat if she doesn't ask for it soon.

'Seriously, that was pretty bad. Move back a bit, then shoot the fire jerk. Use the Aqua Cartridge. Blech, last time I let you name something!' The voice in her head as she defensively jumped back is familiar only to her. It eeked its way out of her voice control unit at one point, which startled her then. But in her head, it's normal.

"STOP PICKING ON ME!" She slips a blue tipped shell into her weapon as she shouts, taking aim at the Champu and letting the round fly.

Summary:

[Action 1: Shockwave. 40, ground attack, piercing, line to Champu and Spikey.]
[Action 2: Dodge backwards.]
[Action 3: Aqua Cartridge - 40 Aqua ranged to Champu.]

Cooldowns:

Aqua Cartridge - 1TCD
Loading up a Shockwave into his Navi's chip process, Russel bickered a bit with Maribel as she fired the chip towards the viruses, hitting the Spikey in the process, as well as the Shrubby behind it, but not the Champu. The latter teleported up to her and gave her a beating, (10x2) but Marry managed to retaliate with a powerful Aqua Cartridge loaded into her gun, deleting it. The Spikey exhaled a breath of fire at her, but it simply flew over her head. The Fishy charged at her and caused her great pain with its sharp exterior. (15) Lastly, the Shrubby threw a log at her and clocked her in the face. Ow. (10)

-- VIRUSES --
Spikey: 50 HP (Middle)
Champu: DELETED
Shrubby: 10 HP (Behind Spikey)

-- NAVIGATOR --
Maribel.EXE: 65 HP

-- TERRAIN --
100% Normal

[Try not to use emotes in RP.]
[Sorry, too much Facebook while writing. This week I've read technical manuals for 8 hours a day every day. I hope it doesn't affect my writing like FB did.]

"Bifurcated terminals!" Marry shouted as the flury of blows hit her. She could swear she even saw a log in that mess.

"What's wrong with them?" Russel was worried, She'd taken a lot of damage that round. She should spend less time bickering and pay attention to the current situations! Priorities!

"They're...the..the wires! They're not wrapped 180 degrees!" She was afraid she'd have to run from this fight. The group is hurt badly, but so is she. She let her mouth run and it had gotten the best of her this time. "I'm going to have to reject this one..." She fell silent as she tried to maneuver away from the group a bit. She needed a bit of breathing space.

"No! We can continue on with the project. We have just the thing to work on this. Please refer to Chapter 4, Section 5, Paragraph 1 of your reference manual! Now is not the time to give up!" He thumbs the chip into the PET. He didn't need to cram it down her throat, but it would have been better if this was done under better circumstances.

The little navi glowed and her energy went into overdrive. Her body felt a bit lighter as the pain washed away. She can make it! "Thank's Russie, this'll help a lot! But I'll need time. I'll have to make sure I'm not interrupted." She jumped back and began plotting her counter attack.

Summary:

[Action 1 - dodge towards the left]
[Action 2 - Recover30. Heal 30 HP]
[Action 3 - dodge towards the rear]

Cooldown:
[Aqua Cartridge - Ready!]
Spouting stuff about manuals and wires and bifurcation and nonsense, Maribel decided to screw it for now and dodge everything thrown at her. Which she did. Oh, also some healing. That works too.

-- VIRUSES --
Shrubby: 10 HP (Behind Spikey)

-- NAVIGATOR --
Maribel.EXE: 95 HP

-- TERRAIN --
100% Normal
"Seems like you managed to buy yourself some time." Russel smirked a bit as he watched Marry dodge about.

"Yes~ And we've worked on some ideas." Observing the position of the viruses, shes picked a reasonable strategy. But she couldn't remember how the song went exactly. 'Hey little....' She kept on rolling it around in her head. The fishy was out front. They seem to charge, which is quite annoying. She needed more space.

"Russel. Cannon. Now." Sharp demands from the other while Marry tried to remember the song.

"Err, alright." 'This ones rude, but she seems to keep Marry alive. Still, it really seems like she has two personalities,'thought Russel as he sent the cannon chip to this other Maribel.

The cannon shot formed in Marry's hand. Her mind looked preoccupied, but her body knew what it was doing. She lined up the sights on her rifle with the Fishy's face. She let loose the powerful(ish) shell as she started to mumble, "Hey little...er....little...."

Russel caught on quickly and started feeding the chip that she was thinking of - there was only one it could be. Maribel floated around as she thought how to finish the line, her body reacting to its surroundings like someone used to combat. After jumping around a bit, she remembered how the line went as the shell started forming in her hand.

"Hey little sister-" She slipped the shell into her rifle and pointed at the spikey. All at once, three voices finished the line.

"Shotgun~"
"Shotgun!"
"Shotgun."

Their combined voices drowned out the sound of the Shotguns blast.

Summary:
[Action 1 - Cannon 40 + knockback to Fishy]
[Action 2- Dodge]
[Action 3 - Shotgun 50 + Spread 1 to Spikey and Shrubby]
The first Cannon shot plugged the Fishy pretty successfully. The viruses then decided to try a full all-out attack focusing on her, which was fortunate for Marry as the focused offense was easily evaded. However, the Shotgun shot later missed the Spikey as it dodged away. Unfortunately, the Shrubby behind it was not so fortunate, and was blasted to pieces.

-- VIRUSES --
Fishy: 50 HP (Front)
Shrubby: DELETED

-- NAVIGATOR --

-- TERRAIN --
100% Normal
Marry moved nimbly forward, making movements left and right in preparation for another charge attack and attempting to get into a close quarters position with the Fishy without risking her own hide. Russel had seen similar moves in the previous fight and started sending her the chip that he knew she would ask for next. As the RageClaw bayonet started forming on her rifle, Marry's face formed into a faint smile. This had been a hard fight on her, but she had learned a few things in the process. And what better way to end it than with a Claw of Rage. Thoughts of fish fillets filled her head - quite frightening if anyone could see her mental images.

"Unfortunately for you, I only like raw fish!" Such is the way of an aqua navi.

charging into the fishy with her blade out, attempts a two fold attack: First stab the Fishy then stick the claw in like a hook and throw it at the Spikey.

"So I'll just have to prepare you properly!"

Summary:
[action 1: Dodge into melee]
[action 2: Rageclaw 40 Slashing to Fishy]
[action 3: Rageclaw throw Fishy into Spikey 20 + impact]
As the Fishy once again tried to rush her, Marry flung herself at the virus, executing a twofold attack, slash and smash. It worked pretty well, surprisingly, hurling the Fishy into the Spikey and interrupting the latter's attack. The Fishy sustained too much damage, and was deleted in the skirmish.

-- VIRUSES --
Fishy: DELETED
Spikey: 30 HP (Middle)

-- NAVIGATOR --

-- TERRAIN --
100% Normal
Following through after her throw, Maribel lines up the Spikey in her rifles sights. Keeping it in her view, she slides a blue round into the breech of her rifle.

"Squirmy little bastards, all of you! Time to go bye bye~" Pulling the trigger, she waits to see how things end.

Summary:
[action 1: Take aim, Spikey]
[Action 2: Aqua Cartridge - 40 aqua to Spikey]
[Turn splice]
Check it out, it dies. Like, a bullet-to-the-head dead. Awesome, eh.

-- VIRUSES --
Fishy: DELETED
Spikey: DELETED

-- NAVIGATOR --

-- TERRAIN --
100% Normal

-- BATTLE 04, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

360z