Testing

Raider and Soldier appeared in ACDC net with a bright flash.
"So, why are we here?" - Raider asked
"I added something new, I'm sure you'd like to try it" - replied Dave, still munching his hamburger
"What do you mean?"
"Go find something big, and you'll know"
"Well, some practice wouldn't hurt ... Soldier, let's go and ... find something big" - his voice was the perfect travesty of Dave's voice

[Battle one please]
And find something big, Raider did, meaning they hardly came up to his knee. Three of the dreaded Metool approached him, ready to attack at a moment's notice. And in a more important development, a pair of music notes are bouncing around behind them, as if saying, "Hey, look at us! We're bouncing musical notes!"

In Front
-----------
MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 40 HP

In Back
-----------
MelodyA: 80 HP
MelodyB: 80 HP

=====VS.=====

Raider: 120 HP
Soldier: 70 HP

BATTLE ONE, SET. EXECUTE.
...I SAID EXECUTE, ALREADY.
Raider readied his rifle as he noticed the incoming virii.
"Looks like we found some shooting test target" - reported Raider
"Uhum, try to reduce their number" - replied Dave with his mouth full
"A'ight, then I need some weapons"
Dave gulped the remains of the hamburger and asked "A shotgun-cannon combo for the metools?"
"Sure" - replied Raider briefly and prepared for the fight.

As the first battlechip's data arrived, and began to modifie his rifle, Raider took a step left. Doing this, two of the Metools got in a line, in Raider's firing-line, exactly. He stood in a standard shooting position and aimed at the two pests. As the weapon's shapeshifting was complete and the double barreled shotgun was ready, he pulled the trigger and lowered the smoking rifle.

Having no time to relax, he took another step, to the right, at this time, in order to evade the possible counter-attacks. Dave inserted the next chip, the cannon, and Raider felt how the flow if data modified his weapon's shape. As it was ready, he raised the weapon, aimed at the third Metool, and fired again.

"And now, let's try something new" - said Dave as he inserted the new chip. As it was downloading, the rifle began to fluctuate. At this time, it took his original shape, when the transformation was done, but something was different. Raider emitted a weak electro-magnetic impulse into his weapon, to find out what's with it. After a second of examination, he realized that his gun was the same, but the bullet inside not. It was not one bullet exactly, it was two, installed within the same casing, with a small explosive load between them.
"Cool" - thought Raider as he turned around and aimed between the two sound notes. He looked in the scope and noticed that the HUD contained the information on the dual-bullet so he could calculate their flight, and aim for critical areas on them, like junctions or slimmer armor.
"First time firing a bullet not made by me while it's in the original shape ... Hmm ... interesting" - he tought and locked the targets in the cross-hair. With the preparations done, Raider had only one thing left; firing. After he pulled the trigger and the dual-bullet split up, Raider was watching the results curiously.

--------------------------------------------------

Raider

[li]Shotgun --> MetoolA [50], spread to MetoolB
    [li]Cannon --> MetoolC [40]
  • TwinFang1 --> MelodyA [70+10], spread to MelodyB, empowered by Damage Control (adds 20 dmg, passive)
Soldier
Dodge[/color]
Raider armed himself upon sighting the viruses and maneuvered himself to the side for a better shot. He fired at one of the Metools and deleted it instantly, but the one behind it managed to dive out of the way in the nick of time. The next Metool was unable to avoid the fast Cannon shot sent at it. In his final attack, Raider prepared and shot two bullets at the Melody viruses. However, due to the viruses' erratic hopping, only one of the bullets managed to hit its target. The other Melody virus sailed through the air and landed right on top of Raider before bouncing away. Soldier stayed out of the mini-battle.

In Front
-----------
MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED

In Back
-----------
MelodyA: 80 HP
MelodyB: DELETED

=====VS.=====

Raider: 105 HP
Soldier: 70 HP
((damn analysis exam, made my week a nightmare ...))

"Hmm ... two virii left" - said Raider when the smoke clouds disappeared and he was the resuls of his attack.
"Yup, focus on the Metool first, then attack the Melody. I have a surprise for you, and I'm sure you'll like it.
Raider got curious about the "Surprise" so he raised his weapon, which took the shape of a rocket launcher as Dave inserted a chip, aimed, and fires three deadly projectiles at the last Metool.

Then, he turned to the Melody, hoping that at least one of the rockets will hit the Metool. His rifle, recovered its original form, and was ready to fire. When he aimed at the virus, he spotted a weak point in its structure. It was not a significant one, but if hit by an appropriately powerful impact, might cause serious problems. Raider aimed at this weak point. It took some time to lock it in the cross-hair, due to its size and the virus' annoying bouncing. He also noticed that the new ability that allowed him spotting these weak points also modified the bullet inside the rifle, allowing to deal more structural damage, modifying its shape depending on the situation. This time, the bullet was a flat-headed one, in order to smash apart the virus' weak part. Finally when he managed to lock it, he pulled the trigger and smiled. He was excidet about his new ability, that allowed him to deal more damage by aiming at the right point.

Soldier, with no orders given, didn't take any hostile actions.

Raider

[li]EnergyBomb --> MetoolB [3x40]
    [li]Charge time: take aim
  • Headshot --> MelodyA [120+20], empowered by Damage Control
Soldier
dodge[/color]
The rocket was fired directly at the 'innocent' Metool and the Melody was struck by a dead-on hit by Raider...but everything didn't go as planned. "Meep," with it's cute yelp, the virus stood still from where it stood but the rocket literally passed over its head and exploded some where far away. It was somewhat confused of what just happened, but it bravely raised its pick axe and sent a shockwave straight at Soldier, chipping some damage on the dodging SP.

In Front
-----------

In Back
-----------
MelodyA: DELETED

=====VS.=====

Soldier: 60 HP
"What a tough little virus you are" - said Raider to the Metool that survived two of his attacks - "But, I got to admit that I didn't pay enough attention to you ... well, this changes now"
"Hey, wanna try something different?"
"Sure, why not?"
"Okay, here it comes!"

Raider felt that energy combined with layout information flow through him. It was like some king of blueprint, containing the energy print of a structure. Raider pointed to a panel between him and the last enemy, and the panel started sparkling and surging. Finally a level blast door apperad. It opened up, revealing a one-panel wide pit, full of electric cables, and a slim, tall pillar ascended from it. It was coated with coils, and had a torus (made of coils too) on the top. As it ascended, the machine inside turned on, and the whole thing began to emit a creaking noise. Raider felt the enormous static field it generated, and sparks, ... no, small lightning bolts started to crackle of the torus on the top.

"Comfortable solution, isn't it?" - asked Dave, nearly shouting, as the creaking noise get louder and louder
"Sure it is, I like it" - replied Raider.

The static energy reached a critical level, and a discharge, containing all the power it gathered throug the charging up, bounced to the last Metool, followed by a deafening thunder.

Raider

• RemoteBit1
Tesl ... I mean ... Control Tower

• zap MetoolB [80] + panel break, elec

(I dare think that will be enough, but if the attack misses it for the third time, then split turn please)
(Oh, I know that this is out of character, but I feel a deep inner need to show you that: fun with tesla coil, jump to 0:43)[/color]
(Reaction to Mosu's link, in order of expression:

o.0? 0_o! *Here's where they start playing* ._. o_o 0_0 : DDDDDDDDDDDDD

End song)
With one big ZAP, the Metool stood no chance against the powerful shock of the attack and left nothing but a mountain of burnt ashes.

In Front
-----------

In Back
-----------
MelodyA: DELETED

=====VS.=====

-BATTLE WON!-
450z
(I had the same reactions when I watched it for the first time :_D )

"Hah! They didn't have any chance" - said Raider as he examined the pile of dirt what was a Metool some minutes ago.
"Yup, wanna go on?" - asked Dave
"Sure! Soldier, come on" - ordered Raider, and the duo started moving on.

( Umm, Metool[ash-pile]B still have 40 HP, and may I ask what about the bugfrags? :_D )

[Battle #2 please]
((You received 14 Bugfrags last battle))

As the two net-beings moved along ACDC, they encountered a strange scene. Four Champus lined up to four oldstoves was sparring with one another, and rather intensely. Once one of the virus caught a glimpse of Raider, it began to howl like a wolf and brought all the virus's attention towards the navi!

ChampuA: 60 HP
ChampuB: 60 HP
ChampuC: 60 HP
ChampuD: 60 HP
OldstoveA: 50 HP
OldstoveB: 50 HP
OldstoveC: 50 HP
OldstoveD: 50 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

-BATTLE TWO, START!-
"More targets ahead" - reported Raider.
"Then let's make a quick first strike before they get ready"
"Agreed" - he said as he prepared to attack.

Raider turned to Soldier and pointed to the enemy. He nodded and began to load a rocket into his launcher. Raider looked at the virii, inserted a new magazine, and let the chip, that Dave has just inserted modify his rifle. Some tenth of a second later the shotgun was ready to fire. Due to the number of the enemies, it was not a hard task to lock to of the virii in the cross-hair. The gun beeped once, signaling the multiple lock-ons, and he fired.

The second chip made him doing some extra calculations. Due to the separation of the dual bullets is ordered to happen during its flight, he needed to aim between the targets. With the necessary calculations done, he fired again, hoping that this time, all of his projectiles will hit their target.

"A and now let's put up some defense" - said Dave, as he inserted the third chip. The energetic blueprint appeared again in Raider's system, all he had to do is marking the location. He did so, pointed to a panel between him and the virii, materializing the blast door, which revealed a pit, when opened up. The pillar, made of coils, ascended again, and began to sparkle and crackle, ready to zap anything that comes too close. Raider felt the huge electric and magnetic force field as he took cover behind it. A second later Soldier arrived too, with his launcher smoking.

Raider

[li]Shotgun --> OldstoveA [50] spread to OldstoveB
    [li]TwinFang1 --> ChampuA and ChampuB [70-70 + 10-10] empowered by damage control
  • RemoteBit1
Soldier
Attack OldstoveC [25]

Control Tower
Zap ChampuC [80][/color]
((Next time, please note the effect of the RemoteBit, along with where you positioned it. I almost could've ignored that it was set in front to defense Raider))

The shots from the shotgun along with the TwinFang was a success as the two Champus was instantly deleted. Soldier and the Remotebit's attack also pinned down another Champu with ease, leaving nothing but a charred remain of the zapped virus. The viruses quickly retaliated, but all the attacks were absorbed by the Remotebit's sturdy hull.

ChampuA: DELETED
ChampuB: DELETED
ChampuC: DELETED
ChampuD: 60 HP
OldstoveA: DELETED
OldstoveB: DELETED
OldstoveC: 25 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

RemoteBit: 50 HP
((Yes sir! Understood sir!))

Quote (Goroke)

The shots from the shotgun along with the TwinFang was a success

You wrote that both of Raider's attacks hit (shotgun was targeting Oldstove A and B ), but they are still there. Also, Soldier was targeting Oldstove C who looks intact too, despite you said he hit his target.
Raider locked four virii in his crosshair with two attack, two Champu with the TwinFang and two Oldstove with the Shotgun, the control tower locked on another Champu, and Soldier performed a "half-leathal" attack against an Oldstove.

May I ask you to take a look at it?
(I don't mind if the results won't change, it's good to me, but the statistics don't mach the description you wrote)
bump?
If you look at Goroke's modpost, Mosu, you'll see that he already fixed the error. Sadly, he didn't say he edited it. Which is what I'm doing. Everything good?
((Sure ... sry I didn't noticed it))

"I have the feeling this chips is going to be one of my favourites" - thought Raider after the Contol Tower zapped a virus to oblivion, and protected him from taking damage. Since it was charging up again, and Soldier was busy killing his target too, he stood in front of the last Champu, and began to charge up his rifle as he aimed at it.
He was looking for weaker points in its structure and armor, and tried to lock on one.
"Smile" - he said before he fired a titanium bullet enchanted with an electrical coating.
The crackling voice of the Control Tower weakened as it sent a lightning bolt towards the Oldstove, which wasn't hit yet, and then began to charge up automatically again.

Raider

[li]Charge time: taking aim
    [li]Headshot --> ChampuD [120+20] Empowered by Damage Control
  • Dodge if necessary

Soldier
Attack OldstoveC [25]

Control Tower
zap Oldstove D [80 + panel breac, elec][/color]
The Champu teleported up to Raider, only to have itself shot in the head by a bullet from his rifle. The OldStove didn't fare too well, either, as it was deleted by Soldier. However, the RemoteBit didn't go so well with the other OldStove, missing it by a few inches. It tried attacking Raider, but he sidestepped the slow-burning trail of fire as it lazily went along off to nowhere.

ChampuD: DELETED
OldstoveC: DELETED

Terrain: 80% Normal, 10% Broken, 10% Cracked

(Sorry for the delay, I've been waiting for Magneto ...)

"All-right, time to end this fight" said Raider, as he heard the well-known buzzing voice of the charged-up Control tower.
"We have some big guns left, wanna use it? asked Dave.
"Sure" replied Raider, as his rifle turned into a grenade launcher. He inserted a 40mm frag grenade in the barrel, and armed his weapon.
"Soldier, fire at will!" said Raider as he launched the grenade at his last enemy.
In the meantime, the automated Control tower released the accumulated energy in a screeching lightning bolt.

Raider

[li]Cannon --> OldstoveD [50+20] empowered by Damage Control
    [li]dodge if neccesary
  • dodge if necessary
Soldier
Attack OldstoveD [25]

Control Tower
Zap OldstoveD [80]

On CD
Headshot [3][/color]
The last remaining Oldstove virus gets pulverized by the combined barrage of the navi and his helpers, exploding into a tasteful arrangement of scrap metal. As it's remains dissolve along with that of it's companions, some data is left behind, ready to be salvaged by Raider.

ChampuD: DELETED
OldstoveC: DELETED
OldstoveD: DELETED

Terrain: 80% Normal, 10% Broken, 10% Cracked