Welcome Back, Recon

Bump.

NEW FROM EVP: Selsun Mcmuffin Hero III - Don't ask, just use.
As Recon raised his shields, the Swordy came in for another swipe, but was suddenly knocked away with the force of Recon's Cannon burst. The other Champu warped in to deliver a follow-up smacking, yet the marksman Navi still managed to evade the blows with ease.

---MeleeViruses---
Swordy-NA: DELETED
ChampuA: DELETED
ChampuB: 60 HP
Swordy-NB: 20 HP

---Sissy Ranged Navi---
Recon.EXE: 40 HP [Shield]

Terrain: 90% Normal, 10% Cracked (outlying areas)
Steve looked on at the battle, still not impressed with Recon's hit/be-hit ratio. Was this the navi he remembered? Still too soon to tell. As an opportunity presented itself, Steve grabbed the last unused chip in the folder and began the download.

As Recon was still ducking from the last attack, his hand reverted back to its usual form. What happened next was a rather big surprise: his fingers merged into three large bumps, and without warning suddenly shot out at a great pace, extending into three large claws, strong and sharp.

Hey, you trying to hurt me down here? he accused of his operator, not expecting the nasty-looking hand.

That's all you've got, so use it, he replied. Clench it together and backhand that Swordy into the last Champy.

As Recon flexed the claws, he discovered what Steve said was right: the blades could come together into either a fist-shape, or curve out to form a scoop. Choosing the fist configuration, Recon took a leap forward and swung at the Swordy, aiming particularly at the sword. Take this! he yelled as the force of the punch shot forward.

If that attack carries through, and you move quickly, you could be ready for a second attack on the remaining foe, the targeting voice posed to its master.

Geez, that's gonna depend on how far the punch carries, Recon commented.

If it does, you'll wanna be here, it reported, indicating a mark through the visor.

Okay, he replied, uneasy about moving across cracked panels. Moving out.

As he moved he continued to jump from panel to panel. He was near the edge now, and one wrong step could mean trouble and humiliation if anybody saw. Recon could only hope that his judgment was right and that the EAAS knew what it was doing.

You're almost there, but stay to the right, it warned before Recon started jumping into obvious cracks. As the navi reached the spot, it unclenched its fist.

Swipe now? he asked.

YES, YES, NOW! it almost shouted as the force reached the location. This bold move's chance of success would all depend on if both virii had been caught in the exchange of damage.

==========

[R1] B/C: RageClaw [#####<] [20 Damage + Impact] Punch SwordyN-B into ChampyB
[R2] RPA: Move to predicted collision zone for range of next attack.
[R3] B/C: RageClaw [####<~] [40 Damage + Slashing] @ ChampyB

Recon: 40 / 100 HP [Shield, 1 Hit]
[#>] S-99
Bump
Sent from my iPhone.
Recon was surprisingly daft with using his new melee weapon as he smashed the Champu against the Swordy, pushing the knight-like virus into a critical state and literally explode as it was deleted. The Champu was still up and running, and immediately spotted Recon heading towards him with the claw ready at hand. In retaliation, the virus struck two swift jabs into the air, rippling out two fiery fists that first broke the navi's defense and struck Recon's gut.

However, the attack didn't change Recon's determination to end the battle as one quick swipe with his rageclaw promptly took care of the virus...

---MeleeViruses---
Swordy-NA: DELETED
ChampuA: DELETED
ChampuB: DELETED
Swordy-NB: DELETED

---Sissy Ranged Navi---
Recon.EXE: 30 HP [Shield Broken]

Terrain: 90% Normal, 10% Cracked (outlying areas)

-BATTLE WON!-
250z + [Sword] BattlechipSword
Damage: 80 + Slashing
Accuracy: B
Description: Creates a sword made of solidified energy, with a very short blade. Hits one target per slash
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 swings.
Element: Null
One final slash, and the fight was over. Round 3 to Recon.

That's gonna leave a mark, Recon commented as he noticed a few gashes in his armor. What was usually solid plates had dents and scratches, and some slight scaulds as well. What do I do to fix this?

You've got two choices, Steve replied. Either I can send you some energy packs, which will give you temporary relief, or I can pull you out and fix you up fully in my PET.

PET? the navi asked.

On second thought, come back, I've got questions that need answering, Steve discussed out loud.

Recon walked over to a large data fragment left behind by one of the Swordys, collecting it with his right hand. This'll be useful, I imaginge, he told himself. His body began to disseminate and pull apart as the network connection called Recon's core data back into the handheld device, calling the new battlechip data along with it.

[[[ENEMY DEFEATED]]]
GET ZENNY: 250 (480=>730)
GET BATTLECHIP: Sword [80 Dmg + Slashing, x6 Uses] {B}

[[[LEVEL UP!]]]
Sets of 5 Battlechips: 0 => 1
Level: 0 => 1

* Navi Jackout *
<<< Back to ACDC: Familiar Faces <<<

But style="background-image: url('http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l136/sjv1988/other/Outer.png');"
As Recon left the network, the area was clear. Or was it...

A navi stepped out from the shadows that had been on the other side of the area seperated by cracked panels. Looking at the resulting damage, she put her finger to her ear. Yes, he's out of hiberati....... no, I wasn't watching for....... but his memor....... I was told that....... you can't do th....... you WON'T DO THAT. With frustration in her voice she stopped talking and ended what must have been a conversation with somebody. Playing with the bracelet in her hand, she turned and headed back to the shadows. As she walked away, she whispered something under her breath.

Welcome back, Recon.