All Systems Go!

Throwing a small bomb at the Spikeys wasn't much of a good idea, since the canines immediately sensed its danger and split up, effectively getting out of the range of the Magbomb. The Fishy didn't care as much, and simply sped into Wyvern's path to avoid the bombs. In the meantime, one of the Spikeys also got Shotgunned down, its spreading attribute affecting its mate as well. The Doublebombs rolled worthlessly on the ground as Wyvern barely got a Guard up in time for the Fishies. One got its hit recoiled into it, while the other rammed full-force into Wyvern. (20)

SpikeyA: 40HP
SpikeyB: 40HP
FishyA: 90HP
FishyB: 70HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Wyvern.EXE: 115HP
Wyvern's hastily put up guard was enough to deal with one of the flying spear-fish at least. She winced notably when it impacted the other side of her shield and was bounced back by the return blast, but she had little to do when the second one slammed into her shoulder and sent her rolling backwards. "Ow ow ow." She complained, pulling herself onto her knees and looking at the virii. She hadn't taken down a single one in that entire barrage of attacks. Her expression dropped immediately like she had just fit her first wall ever - since technically, she had.

"Damnit girl, remember that I'm back here." Z-Dragon complained, having been narrowly missed by the attack himself. The ramming from the Fishy had shorn the armour almost completely off of Wyvern's one shoulder. The dragon's eyes glinted green, however, and soon scales began to form along Wyvern's bare shoulder. Data started to pulse right out of her body and repair and replace the broken armour, leaving her almost as good as new.

"What was...?" Wyvern asked, tapping her fresh shoulder armour. She looked back at the Dragon, who turned away with a look of disgust.

"I knew these guys were going to be tough." Vita lamented, chewing the back of her thumb. "But they haven't gotten us yet, have they Wyvern?" She added, picking herself up and going to the PET. "Those guys attack in a straight line, so you'll want this and this..." She listed off, sending down data.

The information scrolled before Wyvern's eyes. "Oh! That's right! Let's do it then." She said, new found energy filling her as a smile crossed her face. She jumped up from her resting place and summoned her spear into her hand, placing it point-down on the ground. She was waiting for the Fishy viruses to set themselves up for another run, though she impatiently flicked her eyes over to the projectile-based Spikeys as well. "Shock...wave!" She called out, stamping forward and ripping her spear upwards. She left behind a single trail of energy shooting from the ground and ripping forward and a massive wave of energy that began to change tiles from normal to magnetic beneath her.

"Gotta be careful with that when Rokon's around." Wyvern pointed out. She bent her legs and launched herself upwards, pulling her spear close and then dropping down with the weapon pointed below at one of the Spikeys. "Z-Dragon, you join in too!" She told him, unsticking her spear and getting her footing.

"Like I need to be told that!" The dragon answered, taking a deep breath and then unleashing a stream of energy balls in a stream towards the other Spikey.

"I'm starting to think that you're getting into this." Wyvern pointed out, uneasily moving to dodge any incoming attacks. She was unsteady from the jump attack after all, but there was little else to do about that at the moment.

Actions
Wyvern.EXE
X: Drake Vitality Signature Attack: Wyvern (Recovers 15 HP)
1: Shockwave Battle Chip: FishyA + Others (40 Damage + Ground Attack + Piercing + Line Attack)
X: SetMagnet Navicust (Large area Magnet tile)
2: Jump Signature Attack: SpikeyB (60 Damage + Impact + Movement + Self Slow)
3: Dragon Rage Signature Attack: SpikeyA (5 Electrical Damage x 8 Hits, Multi-Hit)
4: Dodge Action
After being reprimanded by Z-Dragon, Wyvern healed herself and prepared her spear to attack. Swinging it upwards, she unleashed a Shockwave in the direction of one of the Fishy viruses. Rather than hit its intended target, the wave missed the first Fishy completely and instead caught one of the Spikeys as it ran past the attack, deleting it. Following it up with SetMagnet, a good portion of the battlefield turned to duller looking panels.

With a mighty jump, Wyvern proceeded to temporarily disappear from the battle. As the viruses looked around to find her, she dropped down and speared the other Spikey into deletion. Upon apparently unnecessary urging by the Navi, Z-Dragon supported her with a barrage of electric projectiles that were expertly aimed and caught the better off Fishy as it made a pass at Wyvern. This enabled her to focus on avoiding the second Fishy which had been trying to attack as well. Unfortunately, it still wasn't enough to dodge the virus having just landed after her jump.

SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: DELETED
FishyA: 50HP (Magnet)
FishyB: 70HP (Magnet)

Terrain: 30% Magnet, 70% Normal

Wyvern.EXE: 105HP (Magnet) (Slowed)
Wyvern rolled head-over-heels after being struck again by the Fishy. "Viiiiiita~." She complained, pulling herself up. "Those guys are really mean. Can't we like... Stop them or something?"

"Oh god, don't start." Z-Dragon responded from her back.

"But they're like really fast and keep hitting me and stuff." Wyvern pointed out, getting to her feet and dusting her backside off.

"Ack! Don't touch me. You'll wipe your failure all over me!"

"Don't worry about it, Wyve, you've still got a lot of energy." Vita pointed out. "Plus you're capable of regeneration. Didn't you notice that before?" She asked.

"Oh, am I?" Wyvern asked, touching a spot on her face where she had become artificially scaling from her Drake Vitality program. Her wounds were patching up almost completely "I thought I noticed something running in the background." She mentioned.

"Don't worry, I'm keeping an eye on your systems." Vita told her, smiling to herself. "Why don't you break out a couple more attacks and see if you can get those dashers during their next run?" She offered.

"Good idea!" Wyvern said, downloading some chips onto herself.

"Oh gods, this is just going to mean a lot of work for me, isn't it?" Z-Dragon whined, his head falling.

"Just pay attention and fire or I'll aim for you." Wyvern told him.

"...Was that a threat?" Z-Dragon asked, completely insulted.

"Nope." Wyvern replied, making a silly face at him. "Uploading chips!"

Z-Dragon went to say something, but then somehow achieved the ability to turn slightly greener than normal. He opened his maw and took a deep breath. "....Hhhhhhhaaa!" He roared, shooting out a small elebee virus that shot towards one of the Fishies. He closed his mouth just in time to have a cold blue glow flow out of his mouth. He curled his neck back and then snapped it forward, opening his mouth to unleash a freezing ice blast at the second of the two. "Ugh... Ice cream headache..." He lamented once the attack had been released.

"Complain later, let's move." Wyvern told him, rushing through the magnetic panels. Hopefully their effects would be strong enough to make the difference between herself and the dashers. If this wave of attacks failed, she wanted to be at full strength for moving to close range, so focused on rolling out of the way of the incoming linear attacks.

Actions
Wyvern.EXE
X: Drake Vitality Signature Attack: Wyvern (Restores 15 HP)
1: Arrow1 Battle Chip: FishyB (100 Elec Damage + 10 Elemental Bonus + Homing)
2: IceWave1 Battle Chip: FishyA (80 Aqua Damage)
3: Dodge
4: Dodge

Cooldown on Dragon Rage Complete.
Cooldown on Jump: 1 Turn remains.

[Also 120HP]
"See? No problem." Vita told Wyvern, sighing and relaxing after the battle.

"I could have told you that. Thanks though, I'm still learning." Wyvern responded, kicking the dirt before she started walking further.

"Ugh, you've been in how many fights? You still don't know anything." Z-Dragon pointed back to her. "And if it wasn't for me you'd be half-dead. No need for a thanks for anything, I know you can't even tell."

"I could tell if I was half dead!" Wyvern yelled back at him. "Oh, wait! Rokon should be feeling better by now, shouldn't she Vita?" Wyvern asked.

"She should be restored a little bit. However, I want her to hang back and keep watch instead of doing anything dangerous like participating in combat." Vita told her. "Don't mention it, I just don't want her getting heavily damaged." Vita added.

"Sounds good to me." Wyvern responded, activating her SP. Rokon appeared in a ray of light, having recovered about half her power during the last battle.

"Mistress, I hope that you fought well and are safe." Rokon told her, looking around for signs of battle.

"Don't worry about it, Ro." Wyvern replied, giving her a pat on the shoulder. "Easy stuff around here. Come on, you can watch the next fight. I'm training myself up with all these battles, after all!" She told her, rushing off further into the network.

[Battle 5 Welcome]
Walking along, Wyvern sensed danger as the floor beneath her gave way. Using her great Dragoon powers, she grabbed her SP and jumped to safety.

It seemed there was a ring-shaped hole surrounding the place she was standing on, which was a circular, fight arena of some sort. A shimmering surface at the end of the hole indicated a wall, so jumping over to safety was out of the question.

*SLAM*

Whipping around, Wyvern narrowed her eyes as a quite opulent Melody bounced toward her. But then she noticed the cowboy-outfitted Heelnavi riding on top of it. Cocking a shotgun and a grin, the Heelnavi leered at Wyvern, chuckling.

"Fancy stuff you got there! Too bad it'll be mine after I cream ya! Yeehaw!" the Heelnavi cackled, the Melody bouncing from side to side intimidatingly.

Wyvern guessed he was talking about her SP, but wasn't really sure. Anyway, it seemed like you couldn't get out of this situation peacefully!

Melody Rider: 240 HP

Terrain:
75% Normal (Circular Platform)
25% Missing (Ring-shaped hole around edge)

-You-
Wyvern.EXE: 120 HP
Rokon.SP: 40 HP

-BATTLE 5-
-ENGAGE-
Wyvern was quick to realise that something was wrong and wrapped her arm around Rokon's waist, jumping along with her SP onto more solid tiles. "What was a close one." She pointed out, looking down into the depths of the network as the tiles disappeared from sight. She turned to see that there was a massive virus with a heelnavi riding it, and was immediately struck by the scene. "Woow! That is so cool! Can I ride next?" She asked.

"JUST FIGHT IT!" Z-Dragon yelled in her ear, causing the Navi to frown.

Wyvern listened to the opponent and then hugged Rokon, showing her possession over her. "No! Rokon is mine!" She called back, releasing her program as the foxgirl blushed. "Stand back Rokon, I'm going to take care of this guy myself." She explained, summoning her spear into her hand.

Wyvern began to run forward and held her spear ready to attack, the head swirling in light until it transformed into the three blades of the Rageclaw design. No sooner had it transformed than she had suddenly leapt high in the air, moving to come down directly on top of the giant Melody and ride it next to the Heelnavi.

"Don't waste so much time!" Z-Dragon yelled at her, forming a blue glow in his mouth as ice began to form along his steel teeth. He blasted out a wave of ice and then closed his mouth again, this time sparking from electricity causing the ice to splinter and shatter. He opened his arm again to blast out a ring of electricity as well, both aimed at the massive virus mount.

Dealing with her current spot on the Melody virus or on the ground, the side of Wyvern's neck tensed as it covered slightly with scale designs, ready to heal her in case of damage.

Actions
Wyvern.EXE
1: Rageclaw Battle Chip 5/6 Uses Remain: Melody Rider (40 Damage + Slashing)
2: Jump Signature Attack: Melody Rider (60 Damage + Impact + Movement + Self-Slow)
3: IceWave1 Battle Chip: Melody Rider (80 Aqua Damage)
4: ZapRing1 Battle Chip: Melody Rider (40 Elec Damage + 10 Elemental Bonus + Stun 1)
X: Drake Vitality: Wyvern (Recovers 15 HP)

Rokon.SP
1: Stay behind and dodge.

(Excuse the short, lost-my-full-post-in-a-random-crash-and-am-pissed-off post.)
"Sorry missy, but I'll get what I want, when I want it! And that's now! Yeehaw!" The Heelnavi cackled as Wyvern moved in with the Rageclaw, but misjudged the distance and slashed inches away from the Melody's face. Both combatants leaped into the air, but Wyvern came crashing down soon enough, the Melody still above her before she blasted it with ice.

Grunting the cowboy Heelnavi fired off a Cannon shot with his shotgun, intercepting the Zapring before the Melody smashed into Wyvern, knocking her back before she healed the damage completely.

Rokon kind of just stood in the back.

Melody Rider: 160 HP

Terrain:

-You-
Wyvern.EXE: 120 HP [Rageclaw: 5/6]
"Damn, you're not bad." Wyvern said, wiping her hand past her mouth. She grabbed her spear and swung again, using the claw-blades on the end to leave three cutting arcs through her swing. When she followed through with the slash and slowed down for another cut, her movements left Z-Dragon facing directly towards the Melody.

"Hhrrra!" Z-Dragon roared, letting out the rapid blast of a Cannon chip at the Melody. Wyvern pulled back as soon as the attack was let go, hoping that the knockback of the weapon would throw her opponent a little as well.

"I think that you should use that bee again, Dragon." Wyvern said, pulling up her arm and having a shield shoot into place in front of her. "It should be fast enough to get him." As she held up her defensive stance, scales pulsed on her neck to show that the draconic elements in her systems were constantly recovering her data.

"Oh ye gods, are you talking about that thing? I don't want to use it anymore. Just find a different way to-" There was a ring as the data began to load into Wyvern's systems. "Urp.... Glaa.... Blllull... Blaaaaaaaaarghck." Z-Dragon said, coughing up the Elebee again. The small virus knew exactly what to do, shooting across the battlefield towards the Melody Rider.

"Gross." Wyvern pointed out.

"Don't... You..." Z-Dragon tried to get out.

Rokon was watching from a distance still, keeping light on her feet so that she could make sure not to become a hassle and get hit by a stray attack. "Mistress, Fight-o." She cheered in a near-monotone, feeling just a little left out even if it was for the best.

Actions
Wyvern.EXE
1: Rageclaw Battle Chip 4/6 Uses: Melody Rider (40 + Slashing)
2: Cannon Battle Chip: Melody Rider (40 + Knockback)
3: Guard1 Battle Chip: (1 Hit Shield) + (Reflect 60 + Piercing + Line attack)
4: Arrow1 Battle Chip: Melody Rider (100 Elec + 10 Elemental Bonus + Homing)
X: Drake Vitality Signature Attack: Wyvern (Restores 15 HP)

Cooldown on Jump: 1

Rokon.SP
1: 'Cheer' and dodge prep.
Wyvern ran in for another blow with her Rageclaw, but the Melody bounced up again. She didn't let up though, firing the Cannon with Z-Dragon. Grunting, the Heelnavi blasted a Guard out of his Shotgun, reflecting the attack while Wyvern pulled out her own Guard and reflected it forward.

The Melody landed, crashing onto Wyvern before it got totally blown away by the Elebee generated by the Arrow. Flipping backwards, the Cowboy Heelnavi growled as he blasted Wyvern with his Shotgun before she healed some damage.

Melody Rider: 70 HP

Terrain:

-You-
Wyvern.EXE: 70 HP [Rageclaw: 4/6]
(Are those HP scores all correct?)

"Damnit!" Wyvern said, rolling away after the shotgun blast. As she was working on pulling herself up, Z-Dragon opened his maw and screamed out a stream of electric energy balls at her target. She took the moment to roll away from a counter attack even as the scales on her neck started to form and restore the scraps of damage on her body from the shotgun blast.

Coming up onto her knees, Wyvern flipped her wrist up to reveal that she had a bomb that had formed into her hand. She lobbed it at the Melody and then charged in after the blast, hoping that the Magbomb would be able to stun her opponent for even a minute. She whipped her spear across the air, the trident-claw on the end of it carving up the air.

Actions
Wyvern.EXE
1: Dragon Rage Signature Attack: Melody Rider (5 Elec Damage x 8 Hits)
2: Dodge
X: Drake Vitality Signature Attack: Wyvern (Restores 15 Damage)
3: Magbomb Battle Chip: Melody Rider (30 Elec Damage + 10 Elemental Damage + Blast 3 (+1 Break Bonus) + Stun 1)
4: Rageclaw1 Battle Chip: Melody Rider (40 + Slashing)

Rokon.SP
1: Dodge and not die.
Z-Dragon blasted out a fury of electric bolts as the Heelnavi countered them with a Machine-Gun attack. Moving on the Heelnavi lobbed a Minibomb at Wyvern, but she rolled quickly out of the way while repairing some of her injuries.

Grinning, the dragoon navi launched the MagBomb at the Heelnavi, who got caught no matter what he did before Wyvern's final Rageclaw swipe did him in.

"Heh... not bad lassie," the virus rider remarked, disappearing into the sky.

The hole started to cover itself and the wall barrier thing was down so it looks like Wyvern was free to move on.

Melody Rider: EJO'd

Terrain:

-You-
Wyvern.EXE: 85 HP

-VICTORY-
Get: 1000z, Shotgun, 12 Bugfrags
"Whew! That was a pretty tough guy." Wyvern pointed out, wiping non-existent sweat from her brow and releasing her spear to the aether. "There are some powerful guys like that around the internet too, aren't there?" She asked no one in particular.

"I wouldn't call that much of a challenge, but they are tougher enemies out there." Z-Dragon responded distantly, turning to focus more on the road ahead and ignore the girl.

"You handled him really well though, Wyvern. You've gotta learn a bit more about some of your chips and tactics, but I'm really impressed." Vita said, checking out the data on their rewards from the battle.

"Does that mean that I'm ready for another network?" Wyvern asked hopefully.

"Well..." Vita said, looking to see that she hadn't packed any subchips, and was leaving Wyvern up to her own devices as far as data strength. "I'd like to see you try a few more fights first. We need resources for you and Rokon both, after all." She explained.

"Speaking of which." Wyvern said, waving to Rokon to come over. "Did you see, Rokon? I beat that guy up!" She said confidently.

"I did indeed see it, Mistress." Rokon replied. "I will continue to do my best to follow in your footsteps and become a great virus buster." She added, holding a fist aloft to show her wish for strength.

"What a stupid thing to say." Z-Dragon said snidely while rolling his eyes.

"I wish to be of more use than a mere parasite." Rokon stated confidently, causing the dragon head to lash around.

"Hey! No fighting you two. Save the energy for the next fight." Wyvern said, getting between the two. "My epic battle radar says that the enemy is.... There!" She said, picking a direction almost at random and starting to run. Z-Dragon glared at Rokon for a minute, and the support program outright ignored him.

[Battle 6 Welcome]
As Wyvern moved across the area, she came across a few Powies in the area, bashing their bodies into the ground repeatedly. They seemed to take no notice of her at all as she walked through. She noticed a small figure in the middle of all of them: a Miner, ordering the Powies about. It noticed Wyvern from under its shroud, and alerted all the other Powies. Now, the spear-wielding Navi found herself surrounded by dangerous adversaries...

Miner EX: 150HP
PowieA: 60HP
PowieB: 60HP
PowieC: 60HP
PowieD: 60HP
PowieE: 60HP

Terrain: 85% Normal, 15% Cracked

Wyvern.EXE: 85 HP

-BATTLE SIX, START!!-
"...I know that Virus in the middle, Wyvern! You've gotta take him out fast!" Vita said, watching her screen and fumbling through her chip data. "In fact, I know the lot of them. I've seen them a few times." She added.

"The leader in the middle will continue to place mines as long as we leave him alive, turning the battlefield into a literal minefield that we'll be unable to move on." Z-Dragon started to say. "The others look quick and weak, but they'll pound us into the ground if we let them get close." He clicked his tongue and looked at them all with distaste. "Basically we have to keep moving in order to dodge their attacks, but they're capable of limiting out movements. That's a nasty combination."

"So we need to change up the battle field so that we're working in our favour, right?" Wyvern said. "Then we can take out the lead." She added.

"That's... That'll work, Wyvern." Vita said, no longer panicking. "I guess all we can do is start at it full-force and adjust as we need to."

"Roger, Vita!" Wyvern said, making a stance to let the viruses know that she was serious. "Rokon, stay back on the normal tiles and keep moving. There's a lot of them, so you might be something of a distraction. Watch out of the cracked tiles too." A yellow glow of programming swirled around her and then crackled to the ground, a massive wave of magnetic tiles formed out of the normal and cracked tiles in front of her. It was much easier to tell what was still cracked and what wasn't, at least as long as she stayed on the magnetic tiles.

"And if we have to take that guy down quickly, that means... Urp." Z-Dragon pointed out. "Damnit! I don't want to-" He closed his mouth even as yellow light began to filter through his teeth.

"This is no time to play games! Let the bee attack already!" Wyvern commanded.

"Norp." Z-Dragon said with his mouth closed. "I... I... Ah... ACHOOO!" He suddenly sneezed, shooting out the Elebee at the Miner. "Uuuug." He complained.

"No time to complain!" Wyvern said, running forward onto her magnetic tiles and forming her spear. She launched suddenly into the air and started a long arc towards the Miner, her movements luckily slower that the high-speed bee virus projectile. She tried to land on him with a stabbing of her spear, but as soon as the attack was completely she turned to the other issues at hand. "There's too many of them!" She noted, looking at the swirl of Powies. ...Should I use a bomb?"

"You want to focus it on us or something?" Z-Dragon pointed out. "I'll do my part if you don't try to blow us up." He added, opening his maw and letting out a wave of energy buckshot at the group of little powies.

"I like my bombs! We just need to get out of the way." Wyvern commented, staying on the magnetic tiles but running to get out of the center of the Powie circle. A light green glow on her neck showed that she was still recovering naturally from her last battle, but was on the mend constantly.

Rokon, in the meantime, was watching the battle from afar. She knew that the enemies could fall upon her at any time, so ran a circle around the main battle, focusing on dodging the cracked tiles and keeping an eye out for enemies above her as well.

Actions
Wyvern.EXE
X: Set Magnet NaviCust (Large Area Magnet Tile)
1: Arrow1 Battle Chip: Miner EX (100 Elec + 10 Elemental Bonus + Homing)
2: Jump Signature Attack: Miner EX (60 + Impact + Movement + Self-Slow)
3: Shotgun Battle Chip: PowieC + Surrounding (50 + Spread 2 (+1 Break-type Bonus))
4: Dodging from center of group.
X: Drake Vitality Signature Attack: Wyvern (Recovers 15 HP)

Rokon.SP
1: Dodge
[Small and completely removable bump.]
Placing the magnetic panels on the ground, few of the Powies were moving all over the place uncontrollably but the rest was out of reach. The Arrow spat out by Z-Dragon hit the Miner dead on, but the direct attack launched by Wyvern missed by an inch when the virus dug into the ground to plant its mine.

She was in the very center of all the Powies and immediately fired the shotgun to peg two of the Powie...somehow able to miss the virus that she intended to hit. The viruses became agitated and jumped up in the air, attempting to crush the navi with their 10-ton weight. Wyvern tried to move away, but the self-inflicted fatigue from the last attack proved to be too much as her entire body was flattened by the crushing weight...

Miner EX: 40HP
PowieA: 60HP
PowieB: 10HP
PowieC: 60HP
PowieD: 10HP
PowieE: 60HP

Terrain: 40% Normal, 5% Mine, 45% Magnet, 10% Cracked

Wyvern.EXE: 80 HP [Slow]
Z-Dragon's head swung back from the downed Navi, a loud number of cracks issuing from his neck. "I do wish you're remember that I'm back here." He growled at her angrily, gritting his teeth and turning back the way they came. "Smug bastard." He noted, forming a yellow light in his maw and then issuing out of a stream of electric fireballs at the Miner. His neck curled after the attack, and he used his chin to tap Wyvern on the back of the head. "Oi, get up. Now." He ordered, the Navi twisting side to side and suddenly bursting forward.

"Aaaah! That hurt!" She whined, making sure to stay on her magnetic tiles. "They were really fast, weren't they?" She said, tapping her fingers together ashamed. Cracks in her armour began to issue forth a light green glow as the healing scales of her Drake Vitality repaired the breaks and left her better off.

"No, you were just SLOW!" Z-Dragon pointed out with a roar directly in her ears. "Load more chips! We need to take out the virii before they take out us!" He yelled at her. Taking the aggressive role, he downloaded a chip of his own - the new one they had gotten recently. Fire began to issue from his maw as he curled his head back and spat out a ball of fire at one of the healthier Powies. "Now do something about the rest of them!" He ordered.

Fine, fine." Wyvern said, looking around and suddenly realising how long she had been standing still, she jumped to the side and rolled onto more magnet tiles in order to avoid getting crushed again. She curled her hands out to reveal a pair of bombs and then began to toss them at the viruses that she had hit earlier. "That'll get them good." She pointed out.

Rokon formed a pistol in her hand and raised it towards the Powies that were circling around, but then lowered it and frowned. It was not yet her time to enter direct combat, so for the moment she was better off to watch and take notes on where her role would be apply. Out of the fray, it was much easier to see an incoming Powie at least, and she stayed on her toes to make sure she didn't end up damaged again.

Actions
Wyvern.EXE
1: Dragon Rage Signature Attack: MinerEX (5 Elec x 8 Hits)
X: Drake Vitality Signature Attack: Wyvern (Recovers 15 Health)
2: Heatshot1 Battle Chip: PowieA + Others (40 Fire + Spread 2 (+1 Break-type Bonus)
3: Dodge!
4: Doublebomb Battle Chip: PowieB + Others, PowieD + Others (20 + Blast 3 (+1 Break-type Bonus) x 2 Bombs)

Rokon.SP
1: Contemplate and Dodge
Wyvern didn't stay down long, "encouraged" by Z-Dragon. While she healed herself, the dragon provided cover by launching energy balls at the Miner. Once the first made contact, the rest plowed into the virus and finished it off. Taking the initiative to keep going, Z-Dragon proceeded to launch an honest to goodness fireball at one of the Powies. The ensuing spread of flames caught three of the viruses, deleting one and damaging the others.

By this time the unaffected Powies had moved to attack and attempted to crush Wyvern again. She wouldn't have any of that, instead covering the field in a barrage of bombs that ended a good portion of the virus force. It didn't stop one of the Powies from attacking, but it did allow her to dodge. Rokon stayed out of the way and avoided any conflict whatsoever.

MinerEX: DELETED
PowieA: 20HP
PowieB: DELETED
PowieC: DELETED
PowieD: DELETED
PowieE: 40HP

Terrain: 40% Normal, 5% Mine, 45% Magnet, 10% Cracked

Wyvern.EXE: 95 HP