Mother and SP.

As the two enteties landed upon the net, Koumori began her search for viruses...so that she could power up her daughter, I mean, SP.

(battle 1)
As the the white bats swoop into the network, some viruses greet them.

Five Oldstoves slowly move around in front of the two, spewing flames the greet them. Well, it was time to battle.

OldstoveA: 50 HP
OldstoveB: 50 HP
OldstoveC: 50 HP
OldstoveD: 50 HP
OldstoveE: 50 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Koumouri.exe: 120 HP
Momo.SP: 40 HP

-BATTLE 1-
-GO-
"Ooooh! What are those mommy?" Momo said as she stared in awe at the five viruses in front of them. "Those are what we call viruses, Momo. They can be all kinds of things within reason on the net. Those are called OldStoves. They attack with fire and can be dangerous for a new navi." Koumori explained as she heard a click in the PET, and
the Wideshot1 data went within her, giving her wing an aqua-blue glow.
"This is battle chip data, I can use it, but unfortunately, you are unable to use the data. The whole purpose of this trip is to get you used to combat and the net. I believe you can absorb, or eat depending on your preference, fragments of viruses or other enemies we come across. The only way to get you any stronger. Now, stay close to me and-" Koumori continued her lecture, unfortunately for her, Momo had gone off towards the viral group in front of them.
"M-Momo! Get back here!" Koumori yelled, to no avail as Momo had gotten near the closest of the five viruses. "So we fight these? Hmmm...they look yummy." Momo said as she licked her lips in anticipation, and opened her mouth widely, as her fangs glowed softly, and with a quick movement, she had attempted to bite into it's side, deeply.
"She really is your daughter, Koumori." Kedamono said with a laugh. "Shut. Up. You damn. Woman." Koumori huffed as she shook her head. Wielding her wing like a blade, she rushed towards the viruses with the speed of a beast, her wing directly in front of her, as she swung her wing in front of her, a wave of water attempting to delete the viruses in a single swoop. "More." Koumori mumbled as she received the FireBurn1 data. As the fire began to gather within her body, her wings began to take on a red hue as she, as usual, coughed up a small bit of soot, her body growing hotter and hotter until she couldn't handle it anymore. She quickly made her way to the side of the Virus that Momo had attacked, not thinking twice about how powerful the attack might be, as she belched, luckily, a thin stream of fire at the beginning and it widened out at the end, eventually turning into a heated inferno of flames. Koumori quietly waited for the results of her attacks, as well as Momo's, how small it may have been.

Momo.SP
Attack OldStoveE (20, untapped power used)

Koumori.EXE
WideShot1--->OldstoveA-C (60 aqua, X2 elemental damage to all three, wide attack, hits three)
Tact. movement to the side of OldStoveE that Momo attempted to bite into
FireBurn1--->OldstoveE-C (50 fire, line attack, hits 3)
Like a fierce mother bear, Koumori swooped in towards the viruses with her trusty wing and sliced and diced the viruses into pieces. Momo was able to bite one of the viruses and it was finished off by her "mother."

OldstoveA: DELETED
OldstoveB: DELETED
OldstoveC: DELETED
OldstoveD: DELETED
OldstoveE: DELETED

-BATTLE WON!-
300z + 15 BugFrags
"Momo. Why did you ignore me?" Koumori spat, towering over her daughter. "I wanted to help, mommy!" Momo responded as she began gorging on the bug fragments that the viruses had left behind as Koumori herself began to scrape together what little money the viruses had left behind in her wake. "OOoohhh...I dun feel so good mommy." Momo said, holding her arms closely to her body not mere moments after she had munched down on the viral bits. "What's going on mistress?" Koumori asked impatiently as ever.
"Oh, ummm...seems there were changes to navi types while you two were fighting. You remain unchanged, but, Momo, her type has changed to...ummm..."Bug." I'm sure it's a misnomer. I haven't heard of such a name for a type since the last time I was looking through history text books." Kedamono said, monitoring Momo's status carefully. "Maybe you could keep going. I think there are some new abilities open to Momo now. She might be more helpful than in that last battle." Kedamono continued, continuing to look over Momo's status and of course, with a snarl, Koumori dragged Momo deeper into the ACDC network.

(battle 2)
This time was a group of Pulsebats! Oh the irony! The clash between the two bats, in the fight in survival! The viruses started to circle around Koumori and Momo as they were waiting for the perfect chance to strike...

PulseBatA: 80
PulseBatB: 80
PulseBatC: 80
PulseBatD: 80
PulseBatE: 80

-BATTLE TWO, START!-
"PulseBats...ugh." Koumori spat, looking directly at them, her feelings for them nowhere near the "nice" range since her previous encounters with them. "Yay! Playmates!" Momo squealed happily as she began walking towards the viruses. "Momo! Get back over here! Those are viruses. We delete them. Remember?" Koumori said testily, her anger raising beyond her normal limits. "Awww. Oh well." Momo said sadly as her hair began to wave around like waves in the water before lashing out at the nearest PulseBat, attempting to cripple it's data before she walked back towards Koumori, her hair returning to normal.
What does she think she's doing? And that attack...what was it...? A signature attack? No, I don't have any extra data to lend to her. Koumori thought as a couple chips reached her processors, snapping her back to reality. Oh well. Back to work. She thought, sighing quietly as she dug her claws deep into the data, her body filled to the brim with the familiar DashAttack data, with a small grin, as she spread her wings out wide before blasting off towards the virus group, attempting to eliminate the quartet of viruses with ease. Activating another chip, a large yellow shield appeared in front of her, unknowing on why it happened, she slowly picked it up with her claw and tossed it to Momo. "Momo! Catch!" Koumori commanded as it reached the apex of it's height and quickly headed towards Momo, Koumori hoping she could manage to catch and use it before the viruses attacked.

Overview
Momo.SP
Hair bands--->PulseBatA (one glitch to target)

Koumori
Dash Attack--->PulseBatA-E (90+impact to each, melee)
Toss Guard1 to Momo.SP for use
Autododge
The small SP manages to hit one of the enemies with her hair, causing its wings to cease working and fall to the ground. Her mother then dashes through the line of enemies, taking down the first three opponents. One of the remaining bats head upwards while the other takes a shot at Momo in front of it, which reflects.

PulseBatA: DELETED!
PulseBatB: DELETED!
PulseBatC: DELETED!
PulseBatD: 80 (high altitude)
PulseBatE: 50

"Not bad..." Koumori breathed, her attack could have gone better, but at least she kept Momo safe from attacks, for now at least. "MAMA! That was so cool! I hope to be as strong as you when I grow up!" Momo cooed as she enjoyed her "mother's" display of power against the viruses, though she hadn't managed to eliminate them all.

"Could have done better..." Koumori mumbled before a duo of clicks echoed through the PET, snapping the albino bat back into action. "Momo. Keep your distance this time. I'll finish them off." Koumori commanded, Momo nodded as she began to run as far away from the viruses as possible, giving her mother the much needed distance. "I will end this now." Koumori mumbled as a soft yellow glow appeared around her wing, indicating that her boom-stick was ready and waiting to blow shit all to hell.

Taking a quick aim at the fallen PulseBat that Momo had successfully disabled not very long ago, and fired a small bolt of energy at it, attempting to eliminate it completely by way of her "boom-stick". Her second chip, the ever trusty sword, hardening her wing and sharpening it to a fine shine, wielding it like a nightmare. Waiting for the PulseBat to drop from it's high altitude status, as she rushed towards it's position, slashing and, hopefully, catching it on her blade-wing, in an attempt to end this battle.

Overview
Koumori
Shotgun at PulseBatE (50+splash1)
Wait for PulseBatD to drop down
Sword to PulseBatD (80+slashing)

Momo
GTFO OF THE AREA!
As the Pulsebat closer to the ground prepared to let out a screech, it was deleted by a Shotgun blast that took it out in a single shot. The other Pulsebat dropped down to for an attack but was met with a Sword that pierced through its body and deleted it, finishing the battle. A small cache of zenny was left behind from the body of last virus as it evaporated away.

PulseBatA: DELETED
PulseBatB: DELETED
PulseBatC: DELETED
PulseBatD: DELETED
PulseBatE: DELETED

[Battle 2 - Victory!]

Get: 500z + 20 bugfrags
"Mmmm~ Bugfrags." Momo said, rubbing her belly as she finished the last of the viral bits, giving her some more power to work with later. "Anything yet?" Koumori asked her netop. "No, not yet, I want her to have a good number of fragments in her system before I give her any upgrades. On the plus side, it shouldn't be long before I can get a nice systems upgrade for her. Continue along the net, you should manage to find something more powerful soon. And I don't mean the usual virus encounters." Kedamono explained as Koumori began to walk deeper into the net, Momo running to keep up with her.

(battle 3)
And an unusual virus encounter she shall get! Koumori soon found her self facing against a group of Swordies who happen mount on top of the Spikey, but they were in a very strange costume. All aligned in a typical fantasy role playing fashion, they looked down at Koumori as if she was nothing but a pesk! Are you going to take that?!

-Swordy Group-
WARRIOR A: 60
MAGE B: 60
PRIEST C: 60
THEIF D: 60

-Mounted by Swordies-
SpikeyA: 90
SpikeyB: 90
SpikeyC: 90
SpikeyD: 90

-BATTLE THREE, START!-
"Never thought viruses would be like this..." Koumori said, looking over the viruses and their "mounts" as carefully as possible. "Dash Attack. Momo, stay away from this, let me deal with them." Koumori said casually as she received the chip, the data pulsating from within her, struggling to blast her into the enemies line of offense. "Lets blast off..." Koumori mumbled, moving to the side of the Spikey group.

Stretching her wings as widely as she possibly could, she quickly fell forwards towards the ground, getting as low to the ground as possible, before blasting off at high speed, slicing through the air, her body ready to take the blow from the impact that was sure to follow, before landing on the other side of the group of viruses, a Guard1 chip slotting in a mere second later as a yellow met-hat-like shield appeared on the ground in front of her. Grasping it tightly in her claws, she looked over to Momo, and with a small smile, she quickly tossed the shield up into the air, giving it an arch that was headed towards Momo. "Catch, Momo! It'll protect you." Koumori yelled as the shield was still in mid-flight towards her "daughter."

"Ohh! I got it mommy! I got it!" Momo yelled as she began to scramble around, trying to catch the shield in her hands, all the while, a small spark from her hands sped off towards the mid-air shield, fragmenting it slightly and randomizing it's reflective qualities as Koumori looked over towards the viral group and waited for their next move.

Overview
Koumori
DashAttack--->SpikeyA-D and maybe one of the swordies (90+impact+line attack, hits five targets)
Toss Guard1 to Momo.SP
AutoDodge

Momo.SP
Try to catch Ranomized Guard1 (reflects up to 60 damage when hit by an attack)
Randomize on Guard1: Increases chip damage from anywhere from 1 to X2 the damage, in this case, received if Guard1 reflects an enemy attack.
(*bump**bump**bump*)
As Koumori slashed the mounts into two, the agile thief leaped up just before his got destroyed and landed swift attack with one of his two daggers, injuring the navi partially. The transfer of the guard chip was a success, and the timing was just in time when the Mage Swordy prepared his "spell" and...threw their sword that was poorly designed like a lightning.

The moment the "lightning" hit against the guard chip, the color of the shield suddenly turned started to flash in multiple colors as well as the shape. When the attack did hit, the shield was bright purple and about half the original size. The spell got reflected, but it wasn't in full strength.

-Swordy Group-
WARIOR A: 60
MAEG B: 48
PREAIST C: 60
THEIF D: 60

-Mounted by Swordies-
SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: DELETED
SpikeyC: DELETED
SpikeyD: DELETED

Koumouri.exe: 105 HP
Momo.SP: 40 HP [Randomize: 41%]
"Interesting little viruses..." Koumori mumbled as she managed to avoid half of the virus' attack, though she didn't notice Momo's randomization of her Guard chip, not that it really mattered. "Wideshot...Fire Knife." Koumori said, gaining the requested chips without any delay.

"What should I do mommy?" Momo asked, her eyes wide with anticipation. "Stay away from these viruses. You are not strong enough to take them on right now." Koumori said bluntly as she dashed off towards the viruses. "O-Ok mommy." Momo sulked as she ran as far away from the viruses as possible, taking care to not get hit by the strange swordies.

Swiftly running towards the group of swordies, Koumori's wings glew an aqua-blue color, her mind racing as she folded her wings around her body, still running towards the viruses in her rush to delete them, before sending her wings out to their full length as three small blades of water rushed towards the group of viruses, mainly the Warrior, Priest and Thief, attempting to cut them all in half and end their pathetic existences.
Now accessing the Fire Knife data in her core, the tips of her wings glew a crimson red-ish color, blazing with fire as she continued her mad dash towards the Mage, her wings at last engulfed in flames, as she folded her wings into each other and attempted to impale the strange Swordy upon her own blade, to try and end it's existence and the battle.

Overview
Koumori.EXE
Wideshot--->SwordyA,C&E (60 aqua, wide attack)
Fire Knife--->SwordyB (60 fire, slashing)
Auto dodge/parry attacks/gather possible rewards/be lazy

Momo.SP
Dodge/run as far away as possible

(lazy post is lazy. Writer's block appeared, as well as distractions.
The three swordies were cut in half by the watery blade and slowly fell down to the ground. The last remaining virus retrieved his "lightning" and prepared to fight against the navi. Koumori sped up faster and faster toward her foe, but the Mage knew his end was inevitable and chucked his sword directly at her. It gashed her left shoulder, but the navi continued her attack and finished off the last Swordy.

-Swordy Group-
WARRIOR A: DELETED
MAGE B: DELETED
PRIEST C: DELETED
THIEF D: DELETED

-Mounted by Swordies-
SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: DELETED
SpikeyC: DELETED
SpikeyD: DELETED

Koumouri.exe: 75 HP

-BATTLE WON!-
650z + 30 BugFrags
Gathering the rewards of her fight, and getting momo to finish eating her bugfags, Koumori jacked out of the net, wanting to recover her HP.