The Navi Cafe

[color=red]"...Wow you plastered the PulseBat all over the wall." Amadeo could only stare somewhat in awe at how efficient his Navi had become since they first started, sure his brother would still wipe the floor with them but this was a far step in the right direction with how they had been doing today. "All we have left is the cannon and the rageclaw, best use those before we resort to a normal buster shot." With the green glow of data flowing in Longshot's chest the Navi could only sigh. "Maybe before the upgrade we should buy another cannon chip." An obvious hint of disappointment at having to once more use melee attacks to finish another fight. Raising the modified buster again Longshot tried to draw a bead on the rather disgruntled Spikey. "Sorry about your ally." The trigger pulled and the shot fired, with a slight pause Longshot eventually dropped the buster to the ground freeing up his left hand. "It's nothing personal really." he added as his left hand loaded the bear like gauntlet in place of his normal one, "...but it's just how it is." With the claw loaded in he had started to run towards the Spikey with his left fist pulled back above his head, once in range he took a leap throwing all his weight behind his punch as he tried to drive the clawed hand into the Spikeys head.

Actions
1) Cannon A DMG 40 + knock back
2) Rageclaw B DMG 40 Slash / 20 Impact
3) Dodge (assuming he doesn't shove his claws into the ground if he misses >.>)
As Amadeo grimaced from the effects of Longshot's last assault, the navi was ready to fight. The operator sent down a Cannon and a Rageclaw at once, the ranged navi accepting them and utilizing his specialty first, pumping a fierce round into the Spikey, who retaliated with a fire blast of his own, scorching Longshot briefly before the navi cut it to 'em.

PulseBat: DELETED
Spikey: DELETED

Terrain: 100% Normal

Longshot: 70 HP

-VICTORY-
Get: Pulsar1, 100z
Longshot continued to kneel as he had landed with his fist flat to the ground, no longer encased by the bear claw, faint tendrils of smoke wafting from his lightly scorched shoulders. That was not how he would have preferred to finish things, getting in close like that was his only choice, but still, taking a hit was not something he enjoyed doing. Slowly he rose up shuffling towards the discarded buster scooping up his faithful weapon strapping it again to his back slowly rotating his shoulders into shape.

"That... was... EPIC!" the young boy howled with delight at how well his Navi had wrapped up such a close fight. "I just need a energy chip right now. That last shot was a little rough." Shaking his arms out again he started to inspect the area after the fight was over. Walking over slowly to the PulseBat remains he noticed the data for the Pulsar data floating by the remains along with the 400 zenny by the spikey's fading data. "Well it seems like we scored big on this one. You got that sub chip yet?"

"Yeah yeah, I was looking at that chip, wow... it hits harder then your signature does!" Still distracted by the new found chip Amadeo sent the energy pack to Longshot who's singed armor at once gained its shine, the Navi's sluggish actions perking up at once. "Really? Well... we finished that last fight rather quick. Think we can do one more?"

"...only if we get to use the new chip!" Longshot rolled his eyes slightly shaking his head, "Deal." With the plan set Longshot started off again to seek out one last fight to test the new chip on.

((Reaaaalllly the last fight... seriously!))
(Next time, please state that you used it, I almost posted this without seeing the Energypack being used in your post. Just state it like an overview next time as to not give us mods a headache.)

As longshot began to walk deeper into the ACDC network, he is quickly confronted by one Heelnavi, he was right in front of Longshot, staring him down and with good reason, he had a cannon attatched to his left arm. "Hey! Ya, you! The idiot with the gun! Gimme all you got or face deletion!" He yelled, hefting the cannon to aim at Longshot's face. "Now, just put the data down nice and slowly and I ain't gonna have to hurt ya." He spoke, calmly, still pointing the cannon at Longshot's face. TEACH HIM A LESSON YOU!

Heelnavi: 150

Longshot.EXE: 100

Battle 5...BEGIN!
((Sorry bout that dark I'll do that next time.))

Longshot frooze midstep, standing face to face with another Navi with a rather decent looking piece for an arm. "Look I don't want any trouble, no one needs to delete anyone. Alright? Three thoughts crossed his mind, run, fight, or bluff. He didn't want to be this close, too close way too close. The Sniper based Navi was completly out of his place in this situation, sure he had attacked a few other virus' close range today, but that was on his terms, this certainly was not his terms. Slowly Longshot stepped once backwards, just edgeing his foot behind him. "Just give me a minute alright?"

Frowning at his Navi's slow retreat, Amadeo loaded the chip that would aid him best, it wasn't his personal choice of action, he would rather blast the other Navi into bits, with the new Pulsar chip it wouldn't be a problem. None the less the guard chip loaded in to cover the quick retreat.

Suddenly with out warning a green tinted pane surrounded Longshot, hopefully if the goon reacted to shoot the sheild would cover Longshots retreat. With out another word Longshot pivoted about reaching to draw his buster in the same action, buster now in hand and he turned from his rival he took a few bounding steps before diving for the closest cover. Each step felt like a minute of floudnering helplessly, so close, too close. His mind was racing as he sought something to dive behind, all of it really just a matter of seconds, but to the Navi getting away from the thug was a high and desperate priority. The moment he found some cover he started his usual routine as his hand traveled to his data pouch, slipping out the faithfull .50 caliber round, it had worked plenty so far today. Ejecting the normal data as he did he slammed signature shot in popping up from cover leveling a shot as best as he could at the thugish brute.

Actions
1) Guard1
2) Dodge For Cover!
3) Sig Attack A DMG 60
Longshot's decision to run and take cover was the right choice. When the Heelnavi attempted to fire his Cannon, he immediately withdrew when he saw the Guard protecting the navi. "Che! I don't wanna get shot by my own bullet, ya know?" Being a little smarter than the average Heelnavi, he overwrote the cannon chip with the Vulcan. With this, at least, the reflected attack wouldn't hurt as much.

The Heelnavi also took cover from Longshot, waiting for the right chance to fire his weapon. "Heh, Ya know youse are screw'd, right? You're clearly weaker than me!" He waited and waited till Longshot would come out from his cover. "...Grr, this guys not giving up without a f'out...Wait...Alright!" the waiting Heelnavi popped out and aimed his Vulcan at Longshot when he just got out of the cover as well, but things didn't go according to plan.

Longshot's .50 Cal reached the Heelnavi's shoulder before it was able to trigger the Vulcan, forcing the Heelnavi to take cover once again!

Heelnavi: 90 [Equipped: Vulcan1]

Longshot.EXE: 100 [Equipped: Guard1]
"You could have finished him right off the bat I bet. I guess this works. Amadeo tapped his chin thoughtfully pulling out the next chips sliding them into place. "Either way, you can finish this up quite easy. Chips are on the way now. Go low to keep your profile small."

The data shifted in and at once the buster started to take a new form, the whole barrel breaking apart into a series of rings connected by four thin bars, a faint hum rumbling from the core of the buster as the rings seemed to glow with energy ready to release. "Gota say, never seen a Pulsar chip before..." Taking a deep breath Longshot closed his eyes for just a moment getting an image of his target in his mind, "Taking the shot."

Crouched low behind his cover he dropped to his stomach rolling over on his stomach raising the rifle for a shot, he took only a moment to take a deep breath and steady his aim before pulling the trigger, a flash of energy releasing rolling through the rings bursting out in a pulsing circular ring. At once the final chip filled in, the barrel reforming and simply widening for another cannon shot which was promptly sent after the pulsar.

With his chips spent he had one option left and rolled back behind his cover laying flat on his back waiting to see if the Heelnavi would approach after his assault.

Actions
1) Pulsar B DMG 70
2) Cannon A DMG 40 + knock back
3) Dodge!
When Longshot fired his Pulsar, the Heelnavi appeared out of his cover like last time and fired his Vulcan. The first shot was reflected, but the guard chip couldn't protect the navi from the next two. Heelnavi was hit with the powerful pulsar and it was nearly deleted, forcing it to move to another hiding spot, letting the cannon miss the target.

The Heelnavi was fed up with the current tide of battle and wanted to end this once and for all. He discarded his current weapon once again and equipped him self with the lethal Sword chip. "One shot with this baby, and I'll have ye head!"

Heelnavi: 10 [Equipped: Sword]

Longshot.EXE: 80
Slowly the now battered Navi rose up from the ground where he had taken aim, his armor scarred and dented from the vulcans shots. "Send the chip." The order was sharp and harsh, the ranged Navi was not at all amused at how this fight had gone. The fact that the other Navi was still standing was irritating beyond belief, the fool was still standing after his taunts and failed attacks, even after Longshot had nearly spent every last chip on him but the two left. "Shotgun?" The question was more statement then anything, it was obvious what the navi had in mind. A flash of green light filled into his chest as he slowly stepped forward into the ally, with a snap of his left arm the buster was raised, it's barrel snapping down into its shotgun stance. "Lets get this over with. You know as well as I do that were tired of this little fight." His eyes floated over the ally as the shotgun rose to his shoulder. Without another word he waited for the heelnavi to show again, his finger lightly dancing on the trigger.

Amadeo watched quietly gnawing on his lower lip as he stared down at the PET's screen showing, waiting for the conclusion of the risky standoff, was it really safe? Just to be sure he slipped one last chip in for Longshot, the rageclaw, just in case the shotgun failed.

With the rageclaw noted in his data he was ready, if the shotgun failed he would rush the Heelnavi, of course, it would be much safer considering once the shot was fired the Heelnavi might end up finding his buster tossed at his face in the moment before he attacked, nothing like a distraction to hide the true intention.

Actions
1) Shotgun DMG 50 + spread 1 + Snipe Increase accuracy to one ranged attack
2) Rageclaw DMG 40 slash / 20 Impact
3) Dodge?
The Heelnavi ran in with a blind rush, ignoring the fact that he had inadvertently brought a sword to a gunfight. Longshot took aim and fired, dealing more than enough damage to force an EJO.

"ARRRGHHHHH!!" The heel navi cried out.

The Rageclaw formed over Longshot's hand pointlessly. The Heelnavi disappeared in a beam of light, leaving behind a small cache of zenny in the wake of his defeat.

Heelnavi: EJO

Longshot.EXE: 80 HP

[Battle 5 - Victory!]

Get: 700z
With a pause to send the Zenny to Amadeo Longshot started to make his way back towards the cafe, his rifle resting on his back. "So is it safe to say everything works? Amadeo could only grin as he gave his response, "Better then ever, we got some new data, new chips, a bit of zenny, and we did it all almost flawlessly." Longshot now rolled his eyes, "Speak for your self, I've taken a few knocks today. You can call this 'flawless' once we can do this with out even being touched.

"Either way its time to jack out, I'm going to leave a message on a BBS board, maybe we can find someone to team up with to do even more busting with. Maybe we can take on some bigger baddies to get more zenny for an upgrade."

"Sounds good to me, Longshot.EXE jacking out." In a flash of green light the Navi was gone and back to his comforting PET, at least here he was ensured easy rest as no virus would be able to attack.