The first session.

Curseman's blade cuts frees Daisy's hand, giving her freedom of movement. Since it was just the tip of the tentacle, the monster doesnt seem too fazed.

Coxalot: 355

Curseman: 100

Daisy: 150

Terrein: 50% Normal 32% Cracked 18% Broken
"Drat, the dress blew away... and it got my arm. I think it wants to fight up close with me..." Daisy attempts to move from this spot, but to no avail. "Looks like I'm stuck, and... aw drat, that is the arm I use the sword with..." Daisy said, still gripping the sword in her hand. "Wait... Has me grabbed... Virgil said facing this might be worse then Stunt... Oh crap!" It finally dawned on her what might just happen, and she is now feverishly trying to get free from the tentacle. While she was trying, Virgil was quickly trying to come up with a plan to free his navi. Virgil, figuring that if he slotted in the Bighammer1 chip Daisy could use it to hit cox with enough force to keep it from doing anything else... Or at least be free from the grasp. Virgil decided to use that plan, and slots in that same chip... And that was when Curseman saved Daisy from the tentacle.

"YAY! FREE! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" Daisy shouted, quickly giving Curse a congratutory hug. Unfortunately it was short lived, as Daisy remembers what is near by... "Excuse me, I have some business to take care of." Daisy said, as she lets go of Cruse and swings her sword in the air. Daisy quickly charges at the beast, and brought the blade down upon her foe. She released a second slash and that was when the bighammer was processed, it wasn't the fairy looking thing from before, but a giant black hammer with a wooden handle appeared in her free hand instead. "Take this!" She shouted, as she attempts to slam it into the monster. It seems like that wasn't enough for her, and she kept up her assult with her other weapon. All Virgil could think about is not to tick off Daisy in the future, or any female with weapons access for that matter.

((Passive: Shield on self
1 Swing Sword thing: 40?
2 Swing Sword thing: 40?
3 Bighammer1: 160+break+Impact
4 Swing Sword thing: 40?
5 Swing Sword thing: 40?))
Daisy charges in... not the best of ideas. While she manages to land all of her sword strokes, the hammer proves to unwieldly to land a proper hit and all she does is smash some panels. The tentacled fiend then descends upon her, tapping her to break her shield, the movement causing enough of a stir for her towel to slip off. It then reaches forward and wraps a yellow tentacle around her, delivering a sting and grasping her quite firmly. In the struggle, a good chunk of panels are cracked. At the moment, Daisy is completely incapacitated, its attack weakening her too much for her to be able to get away. It'd all come down to her ally-by-circumstance to save her ass... amoung other things.

Coxalot: 195

Curseman: 100 (You the man! At the moment, the battle rests solely on you.)

Daisy: 110 (can't move, but post anyway for RP purposes)

Terrein: 45% Normal 27% Cracked 28% Broken
Curseman would have put his face to his palm, had he a free hand, so instead he just heaved a deep sigh. She ran straight in, like an idiot, and didn't even think about the consequences. Granted certain part's of him were a bit... excited, as she had now lost the only fabric that was keeping her covered, he at least tried to keep himself level headed enough to think up a plan. From the looks of things, she was mostly being held by that yellow tentacle around her, if he could remove that she would be safe for the most part.

rei knew he had to send him another chip for now, picking the firehit1 from the selection he downloaded it to Curseman, as he prepared his assault. Curseman tossed the shield aside, as it would only slow him down right now. His flames grew as he looked for a mass of the beast and appendages, while not in daisy's vicinity. He clenched his fist of his left hand, and pulled his arm back. His muscles flexed as he began to head toward the beast now, being wary of the tiles he stepped on. His flames as a violent flickering now, he let lose a strong punch, sending the Firehit1 at the beast with added flames from his own.

As soon as the attack fired off, Curseman's eyes were already focused on another part of the beast, still not targeting daisy and aiming for another clump of the virus. His flames hadn't died down at all, as he inhaled deeply, all three eye's picking the perfect target for his blast. With a heavy exhale, he sent a large stream of fire into the beast's direction, using his intuition to make sure daisy would still be safe, from the location he chose.

By this time, curseman had gotten fairly close, almost near the cracked battle field from the two's earlier scuffle. Readying his sword curseman leaped up into the air and strengthened his sword arm as much as he could. His sword arm lashed out hard, aiming the cut the yellow tentacle upon daisy's body in a manner that she should still remain unharmed. hopefully the beast would have still been reeling from the first two fire attacks to get him fast enough, as he would continue his swipe upwards dragging it along the beast's body trying to cut it and more appendages.

If this had all worked, he would try to catch daisy before she fell, and try to make a safe landing before attempting to get off of the cracked panels before it was too late. The plan was risky, but it had to be done. both Curseman and Rei knew that. Still, it felt a bit ironic, that they were saving the one's who attempted to save them.

Summary:
Firehit1 (60 + 5 dmg) @ coxalot/appendage mass
Signature Attack: Cursed Breath.(40 dmg, 2 turn CD, 10 life drain, fire element) + snipe @ coxalot/appendage mass on opposite side
Widesword (80 damage) @ coxalot/appendages in an attempt to save daisy.
"God damnit! The PET Brown screened of Despair'd again! I'll find a way to kill you Murphy! Mark my words I will find a way to kill you... even if you are already dead." Virgil said, shaking his fist in the air. "And with the way things are going... Oh god. I can't tell what is worse, watching what is happening to my navi right now, or be left in the dark and begin to imagine what had happened!"

Meanwhile... in the net...

Daisy no long had the ability to move, thanks to the stupid yellow tentacle and its magic touch. "Oh God! Oh God!" she cried, as she fruitlessly tried to move. Somehow, her leg started to bleed, and the blood shaped itself around her lower region. Now, instead of being a shapeless mass of liquid, it had taken the form of... oh dear, a panty? ...well, at least that part of the body has some covering now..."Ha! I now have protection! Take that!... Crap, I wasn't to taunt it was I?" she said at the beast... And then somehow she managed to see what had just formed. "...I wish it turned into a dress... or pants..." She mumbled... Well, at least she has some defense to keep the monster at bay. even though she knew it would be of little use, it might delay what might end up happening long enough for Curseman to save the day... Boy, she started out helping Curseman out, and now she needs the saving... Hopefully she shows Curse her thanks somehow...

((Passive: Shield on self))
Curseman hits the virus with a flaming punch and then released a stream of flames, which also allows him to gobble up a bit of HP, not that he needs it. He then attempts to cut the beast but the broken terrein doesn't let him get close enough to land a full on hit, so it only does a portion of the normal damage. However, the damage is enough to knock Daisy free... causing her to fall directly down into the huge gap in the middle of the field. One tentacle reaches out and wraps around her leg, though whether it is a good thing or a bad thing is really all up to perspective. As it squeezes, it causes her armor to fade rather than cause her pain directly. It then raises a pink tentacle and wiggles it around a bit, regenerating some health. Deciding how to proceed will be difficult, for given the current positioning, Daisy will fall into the abyss the second the virus is deleted. At the same time, staying in its grip will prove very very... unpleasent, unless she's into that sort of thing.

Coxalot: 60

Daisy: 110

Terrein: 45% Normal 25% Cracked 30% Broken
"...Well, at least I can move now..." Daisy said, now being hung upside-down... well, at least it was a bit better then a little while ago. It seems that Curseman is doing a lot better job at this then she is, but she had no idea if he has anything that could save her form falling down this pit when Cox kicks the bucket. What to do, what to do? Wait... that one chip propelled me before... if Virgil could slot that one in after slotting in one that could finish this thing off... Daisy relised, now having a plan that might work better then her last ones. "Er... sorry that things turned out like this... but could you do me a favor? I know it is my fault I am in this mess, but I think I know of a way to get out of it saftly... but so I would have a lower chance of hurting myself while executing it, could you catch me?" She asked Curseman, adding a 'please?' after a few seconds.
this time actually having a free hand, Curseman face palmed once more at the dangling naked female, still in a predicament as it seems was the usual. He lsitened to the Girl' request asshe called to him, and he pondered for a moment. Not to decide if he would say yes, but more how to respond to that while still remaining some form of self control. He sighed, in an attempt to hide the fact he had no problem what so ever, catching the exposed female navi, and gave her his response. "Ugh... Fine! just hurry up, k? I'll try to deal with this beast, while you get ready. Make sure you get out of there before it gets deleted. Nyaa"

As Curseman spoke, Rei began to plot as per usual, deciding to send curseman the Rageclaw battlechip. Curseman partially clued in to rei idea of what he needed to do as he dislodged the widesword from his right hand, and took it within the rageclaw now upon his left. this would be the last use for his sword anyways, so Curseman wasn't to broken up about using it in his plan.

Quickly Curseman jumped back, near the discarded Guard from earlier, as he threw the widesword at the beast with great precision, as his eye's locked onto the target from a distance picking out their spot. The moment the blade left his hand, he used the motion to continue moving and grab the shield from the ground. Spinning and using the momentum he threw the shield shortly after the sword, hoping to at least stun the beast momentarily if the sword didn't kill it.

"Now! get out of there as quick as you can! Nyaa" Curseman called out as he ended the use of the rageclaw, and prepared to catch the navi as best he could.He took a quick look at his surroundings, noting the bad tiles as not to run into them, before returning his gaze towards Daisy not taking his eye's off her to prevent any form of miss. Hopefully he could remember the tile's locations well enough, in case he had to move around to meet up with her.

summary:

widesword via rageclaw (80 dmg?) Coxalot
guard1 via rageclaw (20 dmg + impact?)
Catch Daisy (provided her escape is succesful. otherwise, a dodge)
"YAY! Thank you! Thank you!" Daisy cheered at Curse. At least this way she might not slam into the ground face first or something. It was around this time as to her blood decides to do something. Her blood started to bleed from her legs again, and shifted and flowed around them, until her lower half was covered by a mass of blood that looked almost like pants. "Yay, more protection!" She said, as she heard a voice inside of her head. "PET Brown screened me again, but I'm bac- And what the frell? What happened to your towel?" It sounded like Virgil, and it was him speaking to her over a private line. "It fell off... and this thing has me... but don't worry! I have a plan that might work! I just need something to blast it then an airshot to get away from this hole... Could I have those two things please?" Daisy said to her netop over the line, Virgil was about to say something about the rate of successes of her plans... then it dawned on him this one might work...

"Alright." Virgil said, picking out a Markcannon and an arishot chip from his pack. He quickly slotted them into the PET, and is now leaving the rest up to his navi.

Daisy got the data of the Markcannon, and a long, narrow barrel appeared on her non-sword aim. She aims it towards Coxalot, and releases a blast of energy from it.

Assuming that one blast managed to finish off Coxalot, Daisy had a way to not fall into the massive hole in the ground. The data of the Airshot would quickly into the barrel, and Daisy would aim it away from Curseman. Within the window she would have, she would fire it and the blast should propel Daisy towards Curse. On the off chance the airshot isn't enough, Virgil had planed on slotting in the simple cannon chip, and hopes Daisy knows what to do with it to save herself... This might be all for nothing.

((Passive: Shield on self
1Markcannon1 Coxalot: 70 + Lockon
2 Airshot self towards Curseman.
3 If Airshot isn't enough, then use cannon to propel self towards Curseman as well.
4 Dodge
5 Dodge
As the attacks from the duo slam into the virus, its HP hits 0 and it instantly dematerializes, dropping Daisy down towards the ginourmous hole in the floor. Luckily, she whips out an Airshot, fires it to give herself an aerial boost and then flies straight into Curseman.

BAM! SQUISH! POKE! Curseman does an excellent job catching the flying naked chick, breaking her fall and wrapping his arms around her so that she didn't go skidding off after hitting the ground. This knocks the two of them to the ground, Daisy on top. She then does something completely silly and... tries to dodge, even though there is no enemy at all! Of course, since Curseman still has a hold of her, this just means that she kind of wiggles around into his arms, rubbing him with her body. A thank you perhaps? In any case, the battle is over and the virus left nothing behind. Will the feline hero's efforts go unrewarded? Is there nothing left to prove that Daisy completed her mission? Where the hell did that towel go and how will the poor girl get her normal outfit back? At the moment, at least, the two should probably release each other and exchange proper introductions... that's what I, the narrator, would suggest.

Coxalot: DELETED

Daisy: 110

Terrein: 45% Normal 25% Cracked 30% Broken

FXP: 15
Virgil was about to congratulate on the plan working, he was about to yell at her to try and at least cover parts of her body... but he ended up freezing up at the mere sight of Curseman's cat like ears... Curse his extreme fear of cats, it will be a bit before he will be able to do more then twitch.

In the net...

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Daisy said, hugging Curseman tightly. "I meant to help you, but then I did what I did and... Well, thank you so much for saving me and catching me! I am so indebted to you —" Daisy was saying, then suddenly stopped as she remembered she doesn't know his name. "-Er... What's your name? I'm Daisy."
Curseman was definitely loving the attention and appreciation from daisy as any cat would, among other things of course that came from the not so feline side. The female navi clearly didn't seem to mind the fact she was lacking clothing, on top of him and hugging him, he wasn't about to correct that either. Curseman then clued into the question she was asking, and tried to reply as quickly as he could, without seeming to distracted and hiding his enjoyment of the situation. " Ah, such a lovely name. I go by the name Curseman. Though you can just call me Curse if you'd like. Nyaa" He said, not realizing that he himself still had his arm's around her as well.

Meanwhile, Rei was fiddling with the video options on the PET, that he had set recording shortly after the female's arrival, to not even Curseman's knowledge. Rei wasn't exactly the most trusting person after all, and he loved to make some form of insurance. That way he could at least trust a person to some degree. It was somewhat twisted logic, but logical none the less.He made sure to save and copy the data of the video so far, but kept the thing going just in case. The back up of Curseman's memory files would have to be saved later as well, Rei plotted, as he let Curseman do as he pleased for now.
"Nice to meet you Curse, and I am indebted to you." Daisy said, right before she kissed Curse on the cheek. Strange, I thought Virgil would have said something by now. Daisy thought, then when she actually paid attention to the fact Curse's head looked cat like, that and him 'Nyya'... it dawned on her what had probably just happened.. "I'm sure Virgil, my netop, would have thanked you by now... But... er... He has a big fear of cats and... Well... I think you caused him to freeze up... I think I should look for that towel now, did you see where it fell to?" She asked Curse.
Due to his design, one couldn't really see Curseman if he blushed, but had it not been that way it would have been made apparent, after all the events to take place so far, and now the kiss. "Ah... oh um, i hope your Net Op will be alright. Nyaa" Curse stumbled with his words quickly, though in reality he was a little thankful her operator wasn't all there, perhaps they would have called her off or something by now. " The towel? oh, um... i haven't seen it really... i think it may have fallen into one of the holes during battle. It could be gone by now, if the hole repaired itself already.Nyaa" He replied, coming up with a somewhat crafty idea, while sounding as sincere as he could. " If you want we can just stay like this till your operator come's back with an idea. Wouldn't want you catching a bug or running into more virus's like that, right? Nyaa."

Rei was still distracted at this point in time. He was wondering just what exactly that virus was, as he replayed the video a bit of what he had saved. It didn't seem like a normal virus anyways, not a commonly know one at least. It was a bit suspicious, especially since that girl seemed to have shown up as though she was looking for it. It was a bit too convenient anyways, for her to just show up out of nowhere and try to "save" Curseman. They weren't exactly in the most busy of places.
"Wait, since Virgil probably froze up... that means he won't be able to report that we destroyed that thing... Er, I need to post that we took it out... And then hope that whoever gave me the tracker to find it will give me the password to get out of this GMO... whatever that is... Mind as well wait here until Virgil snaps back into it or the other one." Daisy said towards Curse, before noticing her sword was next to them. She must have dropped it when she started to hug. "That sword did all of this cool stuff the last time I was using it... why didn't it do anything then?"
A navi runs up, faster than a speeding bullet. He runs up behind the pair, brings his hands together, and then shoves them at Daisy's rear, yelling out, "Kancho!" With that, Daisy flew forward, right into the large hole in the center of the field and disappeared into darkness. The navi then looked down at Curseman and gave him a thumbs up. The navi had the standard body suit, which was a light green and his boots and gloves were just regular old green. His emblem in the center of his chest was black with the white words, 'RATED X' written stylishly on it. His only other real distinguishing feature was the silver metal mask worn accross his face with two small slits for eyes, and some messy brown hair about an inch long being visible from behind. Whether the guy was ugly or just shy, who knew... though it was doubtable someone who was bashful would do what he just done did. In any case, the navi said, "I'll take things from here. Also, my netop wanted to give you something for not getting... explored by his virus. Guys really aren't his thing and seeing them get raped stops being funny and goes to disgusting after the first turn. Now then, your reward." The new navi pulled up a box filled with a bunch of numbers and he looked through them, "Now then, which account won't miss a bit of cash... this one works." He reached into the box and pulled out a large coin, which he threw to Curseman, "That should suit you nicely, right? Well then, guess I better attend to the girl now. Oh, and don't worry... I found this!" The towel Daisy had lost appeared in his hand and, with a wink that went unnoticed, the figure jumped down the hole, leaving Curseman alone once again.

Rewards: 1200z
Curseman just kind of stared blankly after the event's which had just took place resolved. He had no idea what any of that was about, but he was definitely surrounded by perverts today. No question about it. Slowly curseman stood up and brushed himself off, as Rei ended the video recording he had started so long ago. "Well... that was... interesting, eh Curseman?" Rei commented with a slightly odd tone.

Curseman just nodded in agreement, as he turned to walk away, only to have his foot brush against daisy's sword. Apparently she hadn't a chance to pick it up upon that disturbing navi's assault. He picked it up and looked at it carefully, before looking toward the hole that both navi's had entered. If he returned it, that would have been the fourth favor he did for the girl that day, and he wondered if he would ever get repaid for that later on.

Still the girl seemed nice enough, if not a little uninformed, and he supposed he may as well help her out. Curseman slowly walked toward the entrance to where the girl had been sent, and tossed the sword down to her. " You forgot this, Daisy. Catch! Nyaa" he called out, as he turned away once more. It was time they had gotten back to their training, Rei and Curseman. It was an interesting break to say the least, that was for sure.

((ready for battle 6))
Virus Attack!

MetoolA: 40
MetoolB: 40
MelodyA: 80
MelodyB: 90
PulsebatEX: 120

Terrein: 90% Normal 10% Cracked

Battle 6 Begin
"Ahh, this is more like it eh curseman? Back to normal virus busting heh." rei said cracking his neck as he looked at the PET display carefully, peering at the Virii Curseman was now up against. Curseman rotated his shoulders as he plotted what to do for an opening move, or rather waiting for Rei to give him a chip or two. " well shall we get started then? Nyaa"

"With pleasure heh" Rei reached for the battle ships that he had and took a quick glance around before deciding on their favorite opening move it seemed. The shotgun battlechip was probably one of their favorites right now, among with the newly appreciated widesword.Taking the Shotgun in hand, Rei downloaded it to the PET and sent it to Curseman without haste. As Rei plotted the next chip for use, Curseman attached the gun to his right arm, and relocated himself to pick a nice shot at his targets.

Dealing with the Metools first was always nice and easy, Curseman thought as he raised the gun to the small Virii. His eye's locked on and he let his intuition take over as he prepared the shot that would hopefully eliminate the pair. With a quick pull of the trigger, a shot rang out and darted towards the two metool, aiming for a one hit deletion. "Next chip in. FireBurn1, DOWNLOAD!"

Curseman quickly switched out one gun for the other, as the flamethrower formed where the shotgun once remained. Curseman had kept moving once again, getting a bit closer as he tried to line up the other three virus for a nice clean shot at them all with the flaming burst forward. His body heated up as the flames grew and danced about, charging their power into the chip attack. With a quick launch the fire shot forth explosively, aiming to burn the two Melody's and the pulsebat quickly. "Good! one more! lets try to end this in one go Curseman!" rei called out, flinging the widesword battlechip into the PET as the closing move.

As the flamethrower dissipated, Curseman moved forward and jumped into the air trying to get above his enemies. he shifted his body weight, in an attempt to build some momentum, as he turned his body with a full rotation, and getting into position to attack the three virii he had just attacked, all at once again. As he got into potion, he prepped the widesword, before released a large slash, as wide as he could aimed at the three soon to be deleted virii below him. If this worked, he would be quite pleased with himself.

summary:
Shotgun (50 dmg) + snipe @ metoolA+B
fireburn1 (50 + 5 dmg, line attack) @ melodyA+B + pulsebatEX
Widesword (80 dmg) @ melodyA+B + pulsebatEX
Both Mets are downed by the well aimed Shotgun. The firey attack hits just the two Melody and once bounces off before he can swing with the widesword, causing it to only strike the two targets. It then jumps on Curseman's head before hopping away again.

MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: DELETED!
MelodyA: 15
MelodyB: DELETED!
PulsebatEX: 40

Curseman: 85

Terrein: 90% Normal 10% Cracked