The first session.

The Canine type navi nodded, and then decided to handle himself first. With an exhalation, he was engulfed by a cool mist which seemed revitalize him.

"Hey, creep, why don't you come out here and fight me like a man!" He hollered at Red Bandana. As Red Bandana raised his head, he quickly took note of CurseMan, being, as hes previously been noted, quite observant and rather intelligent.

The dog type navi pulled up a hand to fire a blast of some sort at Red Bandana, but the navi didn't plan on going down without a fight. "Not so fast!" he shouted, as he pulled out his trump card, a small automatic weapon, vaguely reminiscent of an Uzi.

Glancing between his two enemies, he quickly unloaded the gun, with little attention to his current safety. As the lead flew, both CurseMan and the white dog navi were hit twice. While this did totally throw off his allies aim, causing him to miss horrendously, CurseMan was slightly more ready.

Red Bandana, now somewhat tired looking, didn't have enough time to make it out of the way. As CurseMan hopped the wall and raised his fist, the Red Bandana smiled and shook his head. "You were a tool after all." These, however, were his last words for now, as CurseMan punched him out of the net, activating his EJO protocol immediately.

"Nice work!" Called CurseMan's living ally from right behind him, leaping over the wall as well. He collected the Reward Data and looked it over. "I suppose I'll give you a small portion for your help."

CurseMan was then handed the gun chip which had just injured the two of them so decently, in addition to a decent sum of zenny.

"Now if you'll excuse me..." he began, as he started walking off. If CurseMan did still have a question or two, though, he was still close enough to be spoken to and asked.

BATTLE SUMMARY:
Force 1:
Canine Navi: 40 HP [Behind Wall]
CurseMan: 40 HP [Just Beyond Wall, leaving]

Force 2:
Red Bandana: -EJO'd-
Black Bandana: -EJO'd-

Present Objects:
RockCubeA: 200 HP
RockCubeB: 200 HP
RockCubeC: 200 HP

Terrain:
100 % Normal

VICTORY!
RewardData: MachineGun1, 800 zenny
"hey! curseman, stop him from leaving for a sec, we got some questions for him remember?" rei called out to his navi, who was already on the move to catch up the the canine. They still need to know why the hell this all happened, or atleast who this guy was.

"Oi! where you going? If i remember correctly, you owe us an answer after the battle. Which i do believe, i just defeated the last of your problems. Think you can drop us an explanation or atleast an introduction? Nyaa!"

Curseman was still trying to "play nice" knowing full well Rei would scold him if the navi took off cus of him. he didn't know exactly just how long he could keep it up tho. He didn't exactly trust this navi still, and his attitude was less than pleasing, so he continued to stay on his guard trying to stay ready for anything.

Still, all this aside curseman was quite happy with his new data he received from his temporary assistant. A mini-gatling gun was just what a frenzied curseman always wanted for virus busting. It would definitely be fun.
"I don't owe you anything." the navi said quickly. "But I'll be nice and give you an answer anyways."

Turning around, he faced the navi that was questioning him. "The Name's...Well, you can call me Lucky, and as for the reason that I was after those two, well, they're bad people. I've caught 'em doing things wrong in a regular basis, various minor or major crimes, from vandalism to theft. I caught 'em stealing Today when they saw me they turned tail and ran, shoving people down and out of their way, and not even caring. Of course I chased them here and that's when you saw me first."

He considered turning to leave again, but changed his mind and asked a question of his own. "So, what'll you be going by?"
Curseman and rei just blinked and paused.

"lucky..."

"the canine"

(unison) "you gotta be kidding me!"

The two were definitely weirded out by the turn of event's, which had practically seemed like a slap in the face to curseman's whole being.as if everything that had already hadn't been weird enough today, this totally drew the line. Curseman let out a heavy sigh and decided to reply to everything else that had been said, regardless of the twilight happening's here.

" well whatever... a fights a fight i guess, nyaa, even ifit had nothing to do with me. Good thing i picked the right side i suppose. As for a name... It's Curse, nyaa." he spoke trying not to make it sound like some kind of joke that had gone terribly wrong. this whole day just wasn't right. absolutely bizarre, and full of weirdo's. this was the last time Rei and curseman would ever jack into a random street post ever again, that was for sure.
In response to "You gotta be kidding me!" Lucky casually commented "Nope, that's about right," looking over them curiously.

"Hm, ironic I guess." was his response to Curseman stating his name.

"Anyways, I'm off now." He said, as he walked away once more.
"ugh... ok i guess this is enough for today then, curse. Let's just jack out before anything else goes wrong today." As he spoke curseman began his venture to the safety of his PET. it had been a fairly long day for him. he was just going to relax, and leave it at that.

*end of thread*