SummonerMan and Koumori

As SummonerMan, Dragon, and Koumori reached this new group of enemies, SummonerMan was surprised for multiple reasons; first that Dragon remained with them, and second that the enemy group was so large. In his surprise, he threw down a card, which in turn threw a wall in front of them in order to to give him a moment to think.

Well, I suppose he may only need to be summoned for the first battle again. he thought. And maybe the excess of enemies is due to them being attracted to the larger amount of prey here? He had no clue on either factor, but it was the best guess he could come up with.

A guick private message from Rose appeared in SummonerMan's mind as he turned to Koumori. "Summ, please, more flies w/Honey, remember."

"Alright, Miss.Bat," Summ said, "What do you say we do?" He quickly thought about how she didn't know anything about what he could do, so he decided to quickly talk it out to her. "I can make everything you've seen so far, obviously, and a decent number of long range attacks, and a few close range attacks as well."

Dragon continued standing by, waiting for instructions, as SummonerMan remember him. "Oh, and he can do things too. You know, like trained dog things. Attack, move, defend, all that stuff."

"So, I'm pretty much up for whatever, assuming you don't suggest something idiotic." he concluded, awaiting her response.

Wow, he was surprisingly civil, I guess. Rose thought with satisfaction.

BATTLE SUMMARY:
Summ's Actions:
1. Summon: Wall [Create a 40 HP Wall]

Dragon's Actions:
((Nothing Yet))

--Turn Splice --
((OOC: Also, I believe that in order for Mushies to be present, there needs to be at least 15% grass terrain. Not anything major, just saying. Not like it changes how the battle will go or anything.))
Koumori turned to her ally, her face stotic as she heard him, acting civil for once before thinking What is with him? Acting like that he wants to be my 'friend'. I thought he was just a sarcastic idiot. she thought as she looked back over to the virus groups before getting a quick message from Kedamono ringing in her ear.
"Please, try to tollerate him, I don't want you two fighting again and I WILL break the two of you up if it has to come to that." the message said, Koumori just smerked as she turned back to SummonerMan.
"Try to attack them with their weaknesses. I think the Bunnies are electric types and the...mushrooms...I should say, are grass types..." Koumori said as she looked at the Melodies. "And, the note shaped viruses, I think, are normal types." Koumouri said as she turned to SummonerMan. "I guess all I can say is, aim carefully and make every attack count, and probably save the melodies for last." she finished, turning back to the viruses.

*TURN SPLIT*
No actions used yet
"Thanks, I guess." SummonerMan said, struggling not to counteract what he had just said. Fair enough, I suppose, she told me what she suggested. It wasn't a dumb plan, just a blatantly obvious statement. "Use elements to your advantage". Oh well. I mean, I didn't know that Bunnies were elec type, so I suppose she was useful there.

"Ma'am," he said, quickly, "You heard the 'girl', elemental weaknesses. Wood chips." Rose sent the two Ringlogs and cactball quickly.Wow, he's still being pretty nice. Rose thought, somewhat amused, as she sent them.

Stepping out from behind the wall, he threw down one card after another. As the first hit the floor, it created a a large log which rolled away, towards the enemy, hopefully careening towards his Electric-foes, the Bunnies. The second one did the same, though he adjusted it based on possible enemy movement.

The third, one he hadn't used yet, created a bouncing ball, which was evidently a cactus. It bounced and rolled on its way to any one of the bunnies that he saw remaining.

The dog, running out the other side of the wall, ran towards the bouncing musical notes, based on SummonerMan's silent command to attack. It ran up to whatever one would be farthest from its allies, which would follow his master's past hope of keeping him from being harmed. As its enemies were hopping around, Dragon went for a faster means of attack, a quick tackle, hoping to end with its claws slashing through the enemy.

SummonerMan turned back to his ally. "Hey, Batty, why don't you go out for the Mushies of the Melodies, and not beat a dead horse." he suggested. "And you know, if you care for my opinion I'd say take out the Melodies, since those Mushies seem to be pretty interested in their own affair."

BATTLE SUMMARY
Summ's Actions:
2. Ringlog1 at Bunnies [[color=yellowgreen]50 wood dmg[/color]]
3. Ringlog1 at Bunnies [[color=yellowgreen]50 wood dmg[/color]]
4. Cactball at Remaining Bunnies [ [color=yellowgreen]3*20 wood dmg[/color], hits random number of times]

Dragon's Actions:
1. Attack Melody(Whichever one is the most by itself) [10 damage]
"The Mushies die first then. Kedamono, battle chips." Koumori said as she heard three clicks into her ears, a small smile came across her lips.

With her first attack, she quickly rushed over to MushyA as a large glow appeared around her body, evenetually the data ran into one of her wings, a slight glow formed around it as she smiled and created a small ball of energy floating right in front of it. Quickly, she released the energy from her wing and with a strong flap, the energy ball flew right at the Mushy and attempted to hit it as hard as possible, sending back the spread of energy and hopfully hit another Mushy.
With the next battlechip, this time, a slight glow filled her form with much energy before flooding into her legs, and then, her claws as they grew a foot in langth, quickly giving her height against the viruses as she smerked once more, rushing towards the Mushy she just attacked. Jumping as high into the air as she could, she quickly divebombed the virus with her claws closed to create a stabbing weapon of sorts before she attempted to skewer the virus upon her claw, hopefully deleteing it.
Quickly, she regained her composure as best as possible before quickly closing her wings around her as tightly as possible and with that, the guard1 data within her kicked in as she did so, a sheen gleeming over her wings, ready to protect her from an attack.

Overview
Shotgun--->MushyA, splash at MushyB (50+splash1)
Rageclaw--->MushyA (40+slashing)
Guard1 (reflects 1 attack for up to 60 damage)
The ringlogs roll and each one miraculously hits a bunny, ddespite the fact that the weapon move slower than a tank and the bunnies move around like they're on crack or something. The cactiball manages to find its target, and rams into the last Bunny twice before it leaps over the bouncing ball, which travels a few more feet before it crumbles. Dragon manages to catch one of the melodies and take out a tiny chunk of health from it. Then Summonerman tells Koumori to go right and she goes left, so to speak. She fires at shotgun at the Mushies which, since they're packed closely together, hits two of them. She then rushes the group with a Rageclaw and smacks one virus down. One of them attack to strike back, but the damage is then reflected by the guard. The last, wounded bunny fires a Zapring into Summonerman, teaching him that, yes indeed, this virus was elec element. A Melody also deviates from its life of idle bounces and instead bounces for a purpose, jumping on Koumori's noggin and then hopping away again. And the group of enemies just plain leaves Dragon alone, lucky dog.

BunnyA: DELETED!
BunnyB: DELETED!
BunnyC: 10
MelodyA: 80
MelodyB: 80
MelodyC: 70
MushyA: DELETED!
MushyB: 35 (G)
MushyC: 65 (G)

Terrain: 93% Normal 7% Grass

SummonerMan.exe: 120 HP (stun, -1 action)
Koumori.exe: 85 HP
Dragon: 50
"Koumori? You OK?" Kedamono asked as she saw Koumori get bopped on the head by a Melody.
"I am...just fine..." Koumori replied as she rubbed her head with her wing, her head hurt somewhat, but not enough for it to be any trouble to her, she'd heal that right up in a moment.

With a lick of her lips, she quickly jumped towards the Mushy that had attacked her earlier, her claws clacking onto the paneling as she jumped in front of it, a large smile upon her face as she quickly jumped up into the air, her wings completely spread as she glided through the air. With a loose turn, she circled around to where she was about to attack the Mushy, with her fangs bared she quickly dived at the mushy at an angle, her attack would end in a second as she then regained altitude as she quickly balanced out again. She then swooped down upon the Mushy, attempting to pierce her fangs into the small mushroom virus and drain away some of it's HP as her body quickly tried to convert it into data to heal herself with as she jumped back, trying to unhinge her fangs from it's form and regain her composure.
With another smirk she quicklyrose her claw up into the air, quickly making an opening with which to capture the Mushy as she then had the claw come down as quickly as she possibly could and attempted to capture it within her claw as she quickly reared her leg back and kicked forward, attempting to have it crash into the other Mushy.
With great speed, she began to circle the field, her claws tapping down upon the panneling as she attempted to dodge the enemies attacks, if not, at least lessen to damage to herself, at the absolute least.

Overview
Swoop, bite & drain--->MushyB (30 drain, 15 heal to self)
Rageclaw throw--->MushyB into MushyC (20 to each+impact), if rageclaw deactivates due to sig attack, buster attack to MushyB (8)
dodge
SummonerMan was angered by the fact that she, from his point of view, clearly stated that she didn't care for his opinion. I was trying to be halfway decent there, and what do you go do? he thought angrily. However, before he could do anything about it, he was hit by a Zapring, flung at him by one of the Bunnies, which stunned him. With thoughts of anger at the thing that sent such a paralytic shock though his system, he stood motionless until he regained his ability to move.

However, the benefit of this stun-time was that it gave him time to cool down, and not yell anything angrily at Koumori. After all, the goal is to keep my cool and make her look bad in comparison with my witty comments, not lose my cool at her for all her stupid mistakes.

SummonerMan quickly gestured at Dragon, who ran back to the safety of the wall after seeing the "Come-back" sign. SummonerMan then turned his attention to the Mushies. "Weakness, Ma'am, remember?" He asked, rhetorically. "Our Heatshot, if you will."

Rose quickly sent him the chip, having no qualms with his strategy.

SumonerMan held the card that had materialized in his hand before him. Holding it facing his enemy, he activated it, summoning a ball of fire from within the card, which proceeded to blaze through the air in the direction oh his enemies. He had aimed low, thinking that if he didn't hit his target Mushy, he would at least catch the grass on fire, which could in turn have the same effect. It really would be too bad if that Batgirl was harmed by her close vicinity to the flames, but it can't be helped. he thought, falsely-justifying his lack of acute concern for her. Of course he would protect her if she was in perilous condition, but a scratch or two was nothing for him to worry about.

He then turned his attention to the Melodies that he had previously sent his dog after. Following a brief period of consideration, he decided on what chip he wanted to use for now. "Want to send me the Shotgun?" He asked, again rhetorically, since he could care less if she wanted to.

"Well, not more than any other chip, but I suppose I could." She said quietly, aloud. It seems so much more strange to talk to him during battle while sitting next to a real person. She thought as she sent SummonerMan the chip he had requested. Maybe I should try talking to her more?

SummonerMan held the Shotgun summoning card in front of him. Activating the cards energy, a shotgun appeared in the air as the card disappeared, and he held it in his arms. He tried targeting one of the Melodies, paying more attention to keeping it in the relative area of the moving thing than on accurately covering it completely.

As SummonerMan looked over the scene, he prepared himself to dodge out of the way of an attack in order to avoid further damage, especially of the more humiliating stunning kind.

Rose, meanwhile, turned to the human sitting next to her, deciding to try and strike up an idle conversation after the finished busting. After all, it would make more sense to talk to a fellow woman than this brat. Besides, it would definitely feel less awkward. She thought.

SUMMARY:
Summ's Actions:
1. Stunned
2. Heatshot at MushyC, possible Spread to MushyB [[color=red]40 Fire dmg[/color] Spread1]
3. Shotgun at MelodyB, possible Spread to MelodyA [50 dmg, Spread1]
4. Dodge

Dragon's Action:
1. Retreat Behind Wall [Tactical Movement]

((OOC: Of course, you didn't say it was destroyed, so I'm assuming that the wall is still there, despite not having a presence in your summary. I apologize if I'm wrong. If so, just assume that Dragon retreated to Summ instead of the wall.))
Koumori attacks the Mushy and takes a bit out of it, showing Summonerman that she likes having some Wood in her mouth. She then knocks it into the other Mushy, finishing it off. During all this, Summonerman manages to shake off his stun. He then uses a Heatshot and shoots a fireball at the remaining Mushy. Of course, Koumori is still decently close to the Mushy, forcing her to quickly dodge her ally's attack to prevent herself from being torched as well as the enemy. Summonerman then shoots one of the Melodies. It tries to counterattack, but he dodges. Then, the exact same Melody as before, bounces off of Koumori. And the mutt hides.

BunnyC: 10
MelodyA: 80
MelodyB: 30
MelodyC: 70
MushyB: DELETED!
MushyC: DELETED!

SummonerMan.exe: 120 HP (stun, -1 action)
Wall: 40
SummonerMan and Dragon avoided any enemy counterstrike, and look towards the enemy once more. Well, Batty over there will probably be able to deal with some of the enemies, so I'll just deal with a coupe. he decided.

Glancing casually over the enemies, he noted the weakened Bunny and pointed it out to Dragon. "Go get it, Dragon!" he instructed, and the dog ran off. Before long it made its way across the field, and with a swift snap of its jaw it attempted to bite the poor virus.

SummonerMan, meanwhile, requested his chip. "HiCannon if you would, Ma'am."

Rose, once again having no problem with this request, sent the chip, choosing not to offer verbal confirmation. This lack of speech was probably mainly due to the slight amount of awkwardness she now felt talking to here Navi during a casual battle while sitting in such a close proximity to another person.

SummonerMan, after lining up his aim, threw the card which he had just been holding to the ground infront of him, lined up with the strongest remaining Melody. From the card sprang a large cannon, black and intimidating, which rotated slightly before firing off a cannonball with a deafening boom.

SummonerMan, now satisfied with his progress this round, looked over the rest of the field. "Hey, Koumori, you take care of the rest, okay?" he said, walking back towards the wall. It may seem like I'm being cocky, and assuming that my attacks will hit, but truthfully, even if they don't I'd still let her deal with the rest of the enemies.

Leaning up against the backside of the wall, he whistled in a way so as to call Dragon back to him, though Summ was content to wait for it to finish its own skirmish first.

Well, that's somewhat rude of him. Rose thought. But before saying anything, she thought better of it. Perhaps they'll take it as a vote of confidence, like Summ believes Koumori can deal with the rest without help? she thought. I mean, he could have meant that, theoretically, so I suppose I won't act all damage control unless they take major offense to the statement or something. For now, the teenage girl sat quietly.

SUMMARY:
Summ's Actions:
1. Tell Dragon to go attack
2. HiCannon at MelodyA [80 dmg]
3. Walk behind Wall [Tactical Movement]
4. Nothing [Autododge?]

Dragon's Action:
1. Attack BunnyC [10 Dmg]
"Koumori. Rageclaw the rest of the melodies, let SummonerMan take on what he's attacking." Kedamono said as Koumori readied herself to attack the Melodies.

With great speed she rushed up to the more injured of the two that she could see, a small smile came across her lips as she jumped up, way above the melody, as she swooped down towards it before attempting to slash it downwards in a fluent motion as she attempted to delete it because of it's low HP value.
Quickly landing upon the panneling, she quickly took action against the other Melody, with seventy HP, it would be a little tougher to bring down, but not too much so. As she quickly took to jumping up into the air, a faint glow of her eyes as her shadow began to envelop the Melody before dive bombing the enemy with great speed before she attacked twice with two quick flashes of light from the Rageclaw data, attempting to delete the melody here and now with downward slashes.

Overview
Rageclaw--->MelodyB (40+slashing)
RageclawX2--->MelodyC (40+slashingX2 hits)
Summonerman has his dog do his bidding and with a bite, it finishes off a bunny. He then takes action himself and blasts one of the Melody before making a small retreat. THe rest is left to Koumori and without much trouble, she rips through the first one. She then moves onto the second and with two slashes, she takes it down. With that, Koumori has won the battle and with her in the middle of the action, she is placed the closest to the rewards dropped.

BunnyC: DELETED!
MelodyA: DELETED!
MelodyB: DELETED!
MelodyC: DELETED!
MushyB: DELETED!
MushyC: DELETED!

SummonerMan.exe: 120 HP
Wall: 40

Rewards: Spice1, 450z (devided as Dark sees fit~)
FXP: 2 (for viruses)+ 2(for discussing plans and some similance of trust)-1 (for Koumori doing her own thing)=
"Viruses eliminated." Koumori said as she moved towards the reward data from the battle. One looked to be chip data, the other, a small pile of zenny. "Chip data and some zenny, but, I can not read the chip data..." Koumori said as she examined it.
"I...I don't know what you should take..." Kedamono said as she looked at both reward datas. "I...I guess you should take the chip data, that would be alright with you Rose?" Keamono said as she looked up to Rose.

"Chip data it is..." Koumori said as she took her claw to the data and began to download it to the PET, obviously she wasn't going to have SummonerMan a chance to object as she finished downloading the data, Kedamono did the same by popping a blank chip into the PET and downloaded it, the data 'Spice 1' came onto the chip.

"A spice 1 chip, I hear that only works on grass pannels..." Kedamono mumbled as she looked down to the PET.

"SummonerMan, download your share of the data and we may continue into the net." Koumori said as she turned to SummonerMan.
"Oh, sure, you can have the chip data." Rose said. "I mean, after all, didn't you just say before that you didn't have many? I've got no problem with it."

SummonerMan had no objections, either. "As much as I appreciate your concern, Batty, I wasn't all that interested in that chip anyways, no need to jump on it." He commented coolly, "Besides, you could use the extra power, especially if you're hoping to ever get on par with me."

"Though in all honesty no amount of chips is going to do that..." he said smirked quietly.

"Summ, get the remaining rewards, and head off." Rose said absently to him. "Really? I actually had no idea as to what that chip does." She commented to Kedamono, who had just said something about it working on grass panels.

SummonerMan sent the aforementioned data, which happened to be all the remaining zenny, shortly after Koumori made her orders. "After you," he invited, in a manner that sounded sincere, but knowing him it had to be mocking. he extended an arm out from under his cloak and bowed slightly, planning to head off after she began walking (Dragon, obviously, would follow him).

"Oh look at you Summ; you're quite the gentleman." Rose said facetiously. She smiled at Kedamono and hoped to proceed with the battling.

[Battle 3]
Final FXP count: FXP: 2 +2-1+1 (for being all nice about the reward data)=4
Also, 9 Bugfrags

As they walk on, without quarrel, a battalion of Beetanks roll up to meet the group. They all aim their guns on the two navis. Behind them, forming a neat little square, is a gathering of Powies, fluttering away. Moving back and forth all across the field are Fishies, each one seeming to have its own "row". One looks a bit different though....

BeetankA: 50
BeetankB: 50
BeetankC: 50
BeetankD: 50
PowieA: 60
PowieB: 60
PowieC: 60
PowieD: 60
FishyA: 90
FishyB: 90
FishyC: 90
FishyEX: 120

Terrain: 97% Normal 3% Cracked

SummonerMan.exe: 120 HP

Battle 3 Start
As the group of three continued on they were greeted with a group of enemies larger than the others.

"Well, this ought to be interesting." Rose said to no one in particular.

SummonerMan looked over the enemies, and wasn't too worried about what he saw. "Hey, any idea what the discolored one is?" He asked.

"Well, it seems to have more health." Rose replied. "I'm not sure though."

Oh well, not that it matters. They'll all go down quickly anyways. He thought. Gut there are a lot of them, so I should probably go with my most efficient strategy. He thought.

Requesting his two bomb chips, he quickly summoned a wall in front of himself. Then, as the cards appeared in his hand, he threw down the first. Laying it out behind the wall, thus hopefully defending it, the card summoned a ticking time bomb. As the Timer flashed to life, he moved out from behind the wall.

In front of the wall, SummonerMan threw the other card. From it was summoned a Blue balloon, his AquaBalloon chip, using it to defend the wall and his bomb.

Once this chip was summoned, he ran off, moving around the enemies in a large circle, heading behind them. He had beckoned Dragon to come with him, and as a result the dog followed not too far behind. He decided to yell out to Koumori. "Hey, Batty, Run around the other side and deal with them that way, preferably from behind." He suggested. "And this time try listening to my suggestions."

Well, this should work. He thought, confident in his strategy. I mean, I have a bomb defended by a good amount of defense. Not only that, but the enemy hasn't seen the bomb yet. And, in addition to this, at least two thirds of our group is totally away fro it, so either Dragon and I, or my Bombs, will be safe. He mused, sliding to a halt somewhere behind the back row of Fishies.

Dragon stopped, too, standing in front of him.

Rose didn't totally understand his reasoning behind the flank, as it hadn't been told to her, but the bomb was defended and SummonerMan was going in for an attack, so she had no problems. Besides, he's almost being civil this time. Rose thought, with a half grimace, before quickly resuming poise.

BATTLE SUMMARY:
Summ's Actions:
1. Summon: Wall [40 HP object]
2. Timebomb 1 placed behind wall [50 HP, deals 100 dmg to all after 2 rds]
3. AquaBalloon in front of wall [200 Hp, Aquabody, Absorbs non-Elec dmg, Explodes after 3 rnds for [color=blue]10+absorbed dmg[/color] to all]
4. Move around enemies [Tactical Movement]

Dragon's Action:
1. Move Around enemies with Summ [Tactical Movement]
"O-Oh my...there are so many of them..." Kedamono said as she looked upon the many viruses that had appeared before the two navis.
Koumori had just heard about SummonerMan's plan, looking over at the AquaBalloon, Wall and TimeBomb, with a small smirk. "Very well SummonerMan." She said before taking action.

Quickly making her way to the side opposite of Summonerman, attempting to make sure that their beef is with them, not the Balloon and the bomb that SummonerMan had set up.
Quickly requesting her Shotgun, Kedamono quickly slotted in the data as it downloaded to Koumori's body, with another smirk, she summoned up the data within her, createing a small ball of energy in front of her wing. With a quick flap of her wing, she quickly threw the ball of energy towards the FishyEX without hesitation, she had a feeling that it would be a bit more dangerous than the rest of the viruses, though, not by much.
After, she began to try to glide around her foes, away from SummonerMan, attempting to, not only dodge their attacks, but try to lure them away from the rest of the enemy group.

Overview
Move to the Opposate side of where Summonerman ran to (tact movment)
Shotgun--->FisheyEX, splash at another random virus (50+splash1)
Dodge/bait enemies towards Koumori
Summonerman puts up a defense, then a bomb, then another defense, giving him a thick wall that chances are will not be penetrated for a few rounds. And then he ditches it, running around the enemy numbers like a loon. Koumori follows suit, running around the wall as well, though from a different angle. She takes a quick shot at the most threatening of the enemies. The attack hits, but doesn't bring down the number of enemies at all. Thus the pair is now all out there, with nothing to protect them from a dozen enemies. Even Dragon has ditched his safe position and joined them. A fishy makes a dash for Koumori, but she moves out of the way. A Powie also attempts to flatten her but she keeps moving and it misses. A beetank, meanwhile, fires a bomb at the dog and owner, but with them walking around, it has too much trouble getting a proper lock on them and the bomb lands a decent distance away from them. Then a Fishy comes rushing at Summonerman, slamming into him and pushing him back. A powie also lands on the poor pet.

BeetankA: 50
BeetankC: 50
PowieA: 60
PowieB: 60
FishyB: 90
FishyEX: 70

Terrain: 96% Normal 4% Cracked

SummonerMan.exe: 105 HP
Dragon: 40
Wall: 40 (1/3)
Bomb: 50 (1/2)
Balloon: 200HP/0absorbed (1/3)
SummonerMan was dashed into, falling to the ground and skidding back a short ways. Before he could get up, Dragon was bashed by a Powie, which looked rather painful.

The dog released a cry of discomfort before standing up slowly. It seemed rather unhappy with the enemies, and was ready to run on in. However, despite the ever-so-visible lust for battle in his eyes, he remained standing until granted freedom. "Go ahead, you dumb dog." SummonerMan said, smiling at his companion's lack of will to do things on its own.

SummonerMan then stood himself up, and unnecessarily brushing dirt off his bodysuit under his cloak, he looked at the enemies as well. "How about that ElecKnife, Ma'am?" he said, not so much a question as a slightly more polite order.

"Sure, you haven't gotten to use that one yet." Rose replied, sending him the chip data.

SummonerMan idly turned the newly formed card over in his hand before activating it. As he did so, a dagger appeared in front of him, with a yellow handle and a blade that pulsed with electricity. He reached out and grasped it, and then headed off towards the center off the battlefield behind his dog.

Being careful to avoid the Fishies on his way there, and also watching out for other assaults, he closed in on his floating white targets a few moments after Dragon had. SummonerMan held the weapon tightly in his hand before attempting to slash through one of his enemies with a stroke headed vertically upwards. Dragon turned to him and barked as SummonerMan then rolled sideways over his shoulder. He struck at another enemy as he rose from the ground, in the same direction. He used the momentum of him standing in order to place some extra force behind the blow. He then dived towards his dog and rolled the two of them over, hoping to avoid any sort of attacks.

Stupid Mutt. He thought as they rolled, He didn't do anything. Though I'll admit that I feel more competent as far as melee fighting goes when he's around. He completed his roll, laying on his stomach on the ground, with his arm over Dragon, who was laying next to him. Let's just hope we don't get smashed. SummonerMan thought to himself.

It could be assumed that Dragon and Rose had similar thoughts. Though Rose's were accompanied with, Idiot, what does he think he's doing. As she looked on, planning to be annoyed if his antics did get them squashed flat.

BATTLE SUMMARY:
Summ's Actions:
1. Run towards Powie Group [Tactical Movement]
2. ElecKnife at PowieA [[color=gold]60 elec dmg[/color], slashing]
---Roll towards different enemy [Dodge Granted by Dragon's Swordplay]
3. ElecKnife at PowieB [[color=gold]60 elec dmg[/color], slashing]
---Untapped Potential [+10 dmg]
4. Tackle/Roll out of the way of attacks with Dragon [Combined Dodge]

Dragon's Action:
1. Swordplay for Summ
"O-Ok Koumori, sending you a couple chips, m-make sure you use them well..." Kedamono suddered as she slotted in two chips, the data immediately rached Koumori with no trouble.
"Very well, mistress..." Koumori said, the data in her body as she touched down upon the ground.

Upon landing, a small metalic bomb corseing with electrical power appeared in front of Koumori, floating slightly ahead of her, she quickly snatched the bomb out of the air with her claw, tossing it up into the air, she quickly jumped up to it's height and kicked it down towards BeetankC, hoping that it would land in it's general direction and within the area of another Beetank.
Her body managed to make a calm landing upon the ground, she quickly wraped her wings around her body, a slight reflection of the area appeared within, indicateing that Koumori had activated some Guard1 data, her grin was unnoticed behind her wings.
As soon as the guard data had fled her body, she quickly took to moving as quickly as she possible around the area, attempting to evade the enemies attack, but making sure that SummonerMan's plan went unnoticed until the bomb explodes.

Overview
magbomb1--->BeetankC, blast at a random Beetank caught in the blast (30elec+stun+blast1 properties)
Guard1 (reflect1 attack at an enemy that attacks for a max of 60 damage)
dodge
Summonerman runs around all crazy-like through the enemies, taking special care not to die horribly in the process. Carefully choosing just a handful of enemies, he pulls out a knife and slices through a few of them. He then picks up his dog and moves out of the way. Koumori follows up her partners strike by throwing a bomb into the mess, which hits a beetank and a random Fishy. She then puts up a guard, which could be a major issue when fighting break enemies. A Fishy sails through the air at Summonerman but he avoids it. A Powie, too, attempts to attack the man and his mutt, but the pair, moving as one, evade. Then, because Lux said the enemies are dumb, a pair of Beetanks attack Koumori. The first bomb reflects and she moves out of the way of the second. One Fishy shakes off stun and timers tick down.

BeetankA: 40
BeetankC: 20 (stun)
PowieA: DELETED!
PowieB: DELETED!
FishyB: 60
FishyEX: 70