SummonerMan and Koumori

Rose watched as the two successfully avoided the attack, relieved with their apparent safety. Koumori got off well, too. Seems like that plan went pretty well so far. And in another turn, it should be all over. She thought, satisfied.

SummonerMan, who had been counting down in his head, figured that the Timebomb was bound to go off soon. However, based off his recent luck, he decided that another go at his enemies could in no way hurt.

Jumping back to his feet, he moved himself quickly to the remaining Powies. Dragon, too, jumped to his feet; but he remained where he was, watching over the battlefield anxiously. SummonerMan meanwhile sliced horizontally at the nearest Powie, before making a spin to the side and using that spin's remaining momentum to slice at the other Powie, as well.

He quickly regained his balance by holding his arms out, while he stood in a stable, if crooked position. He then became alert like Dragon, prepared to jump out of the way of any attacks. Though a normal jump, this time. The dumb mutt seems like he's prepared, too, so I can worry about myself. He thought. He glanced over at his ally, to see how she was doing, before returning his attention to the enemies around him.

BATTLE SUMMARY:
Summ's Actions:
1. ElecKnife at PowieC (60 Elec dmg, slashing)
2. Side-spin to other Powie (Dodge)
3. ElecKnife at PowieD (60 Elec dmg, slashing)
4. Dodge

Dragon's Action:
1. Dodge
"K-Koumori, I think it's about time that you ready yourself to avoid the enemies." Kedamono said as she looked at the statuses of SummonerMan, Dragon and Koumori, though Dragin could use a little healing, just to be safe. "Koumori, convert this chip, please try to hit dragon with it." Kedamono said in a half whisper before slotting in the Spice1 chip.

"Very well..." Koumori sighed as she recieved the data and quickly set her processors to converting the chip's data into...a large ball of...red data...that had the consitancy of blood...ok, so Koumori's idea of conversion is a BIT wierd, but, all the same, she bats the ball of blood away from her towards Dragon, hopefuly hitting and restoreing it's HP in the process.

Quickly, she jumps into the air following her previous action as she turned downwards to the stunned Beetank, opening her maw as widely as possible before attempting to sink her fangs into it's armor, trying to suck up as much data as she possibly could before releaseing her fangs and absorbing the data for her own before jumping back and attempting to evade the enemy attacks, though, that bomb could go off any second.

Overview
Convert Spice1 to heal Dragon (40 heal)
Swoop, Bite & Drain--->BeetankC (30 drain)
dodge
Even though the bomb is about to go off, Summonerman attacks anyway. This could prove wise, since it should prevent anything going horribly wrong at the last second. He cuts down the remaining two Powies as he dances around the field. Koumori worries more about staying in good condition than taking down enemies. She heals Dragon back to full and eats the remaining Beetank to fix herself up a bit as well. The viruses then get one last chance to attack before the Big Bang. A beetank fires a bomb at Summonerman while a fishy makes a pass at him. Both attempts fail, however. Then the nasty looking Fishy dashes right at Koumori and the girl barely manages to scramble out of the way. Then, after that, the bomb explodes, taking out the wall and leaving a high level of damage to the balloon. Luckily, its FriendlyFire off function seems to be working and the only furthur harm it does is the the remaining seven enemies. Yay.

BeetankA: DELETED!
BeetankB: DELETED!
BeetankC: DELETED!
BeetankD: DELETED!
PowieA: DELETED!
PowieB: DELETED!
PowieC: DELETED!
PowieD: DELETED!
FishyA: DELETED!
FishyB: DELETED!
FishyC: DELETED!
FishyEX: DELETED!

Terrain: 96% Normal 4% Cracked

SummonerMan.exe: 105 HP
Koumori.exe: 100 HP
Dragon: 60
Wall: DELETED! (3/3)
Bomb: EXPLODED!
Balloon: 100HP/100absorbed (3/3)

Rewards: SM: Quake1, 150z, 13 BugFrags
K: 450z
FXP: 5
As their plan went excellently, SummonerMan looked over the rewards and sent them up to Rose. That's pretty decent, I guess. he thought. Beckoning his dog, he knelt down and scratched behind its ears. "Oh, bud, did that crazy Batlady heal you? That was nice of her, wasn't it?" he spoke softly to his pet.

Rose, now done with the battle, turned to her real-life ally. "So, Kedamono," she said, "you seem to have the hang of this." Not to mention I'm getting a little tired of it, so I think we should mix it up. she thought.

"Have you ever had a NetBattle?" Rose asked. "Not, like, a normal fight against a group of viruses. NetBattling is when you pit your Navi against someone else's. They have a professional scene and everything. It's real big right now."

Rose herself had never participated in a real Netbattle, and offhandedly informed her partner of this. "I hear they're pretty fun, too. And they're supposed to be a totally different kind of rush. I've never tried it, though."

"They even have a place set up for it." Rose informed her friend. "Called "The Colosseum" or something like that. Of course I'd make it fair. I mean, I have more chips so I could limit myself to the same number as you, right?"

She looked over all three, now, before resting her eyes on Kedamono once more, "What do you say, sounds fun, doesn't it?"

SummonerMan nodded quickly. He had no objections to a "friendly" match with this Batty chick. "Yeah, sounds like a blast." SummonerMan replied, not incredibly excited. Though it may be fun to wipe the floor with her. But she needs to agree to it, first. The dog wasn't addressed, and didn't seem interested in disrupting the petting he was now receiving from his master.
"Umm...N-No, I've never net battled before, actually, to tell the truth, this is my second time virus busting with Koumori, I've only had non-combat netnavis before Koumori." Kedamono said as she looked down at Koumori. A net battle...who knows...it really might be fun..." she thought for a moment before Koumori interjected.

"A net battle with SummonerMan would be...'fun'..." Koumori said as she followed it with a toothy grin. "I accept your challenge SummonerMan." Koumori said as she scooped up the rewards from their fight and transfered it to Kedamono's PET.
Rose smiled. "Alright then! If everyone is okay with it, I suppose that that's what we'll do."

SummonerMan stood up, turning to Koumori. "I'll have you know that I didn't issue the challenge, she did. But I'll take you on all the same."

Dragon was somewhat dissappointed that he was no longer being pet, but he sat politely.

"Well then, I guess we might as well jack out and go?" Rose said. With that, SummonerMan and Dragon were pulled off the net and back to her PeT.

"Look forward to it..." Koumori said to herself as she disapeared in a white ball of light with wings on the back.