SummonerMan and Koumori

SummonerMan appeared on the net in a beam of deep purple light. Dragon appeared beside him, in a similar beam, but in yellow.

He quickly glanced around and awaited the other Navi's arrival. Rose managed to send him a textual message, privately, though, as he waited. You better behave yourself. it said, though he paid it little mind. I'm always on my best behavior. he thought.

He then crouched down and began to pet Dragon as he waited. The dog sat there happily.
In a small flash of blue light, a large winged bat, with a female torso, appeared in the net, looking at SummonerMan and his 'puppy'.
"Hello, I am Koumori, Kedamono's net navi, I assume that you are Rose's net navi?" she asked SummonerMan, as her sights shifted to his 'puppy'. "What is that?" She pointed with one of her wings towards SummonerMan's puppy.
"Hmm, a girl. I was hoping for one that was more attractive and less freakish, but I guess she'll do." SummonerMan thought aloud.

Around this point Rose may have covered her face with her hand. That is not behaving. She thought.

SummonerMan stood up and turned to the Koumori. "I'm SummonerMan, and this is Dragon." He said, gesturing to the dog beside him. "Never seen a dog before?" he asked tauntingly at her question, despite assuming that that wasn't what she meant.

"I'm Rose's Navi, yes." He said at last. "Any other questions?"
"Just one, why name a dog 'dragon'? It makes no logical sense." she said, gestureing towards dragon again.
"Now, now, koumori, don't pry." Kedamono said, warning Koumori.
"I didn't name it" SummonerMan replied. "Though I assume that it's because we got him after slaying a Dragon."

Rose, hoping to prevent any further embarrassment, was somewhat anxious to begin a battle. "Alright, then, why don't you two head find a battle and we'll get this started?" Rose suggested.

"Fine by me, Ma'am." SummonerMan replied, heading off with Dragon at his side. Without bothering to look back at her, he called out to Koumori. "If you want to fight with me, you better hurry along this way." He instructed, with no intention of turning back and heading in another direction.

"Summ, please." Rose said, hoping to remind him that she wanted him to be civil. Oh well, I suppose I'll just have to make sure to be considerate enough for the both of us, then. she thought, as SummonerMan continued on.

[Ready for Battle #1]
"Ok, koumori, follow SummonerMan."
"Affirmitive." Koumori said simply as she began to blindly follow SummonerMan along the ACDC nets.

(battle 1 I SAY!)
The two wander off, trying to start their friendship by partner busting. Dragon yawns and heads back to the PET in the meanwhile.
Soon enough, the two find some opponents in the form of viruses. Time to test how well they'll work together.

-FRONT-
CanondumbA: 50 HP
CanondumbB: 50 HP
CanondumbC: 50 HP

-BEHIND CANNONS-
ShrubbyA: 50 HP
ShrubbyB: 50 HP
ShrubbyC: 50 HP

-TERRAIN-
100% Normal

-ALLIES-
SummonerMan.exe: 140 HP
Koumori.exe: 100 HP

-TEAMWORK-
-BATTLE 1-
-ENGAGE!-
As SummonerMan and Koumori approached this new group of viruses, SummonerMan noticed that his beloved pet was no longer with them. Damn, he thought, I forgot he gets sent back to the PeT every time a battle starts. Thinking something angry about lousy programmers, he activated the required protocols to re-summon Dragon.

Rose, when the Navis found viruses, decided to remind Kedamono that she could feel free to ask if she needed any help, since help was what Rose had offered already to give. "Alright, our first battle. If you need any help, just say so and I'll try my best to help."

Apparently I can't trust Summ to be on his best behavior. Rose mused, So, in order to ensure teamwork, I'll command the person who I know will listen. Looking at her screen, she turned to Dragon. "Be a good boy and help Koumori. Follow her, okay?" she said in a kind voice.

The dog looked around, spotted the Navi he was now supposed to be following, and barked once. He then dashed off towards her, running at her heels.

SummonerMan, now, had to get on with the battle. I suppose I see why she'd send the dog off to help the new girl. He thought, as he looked over the enemies. So what should I do first? Going through their chips in his head, SummonerMan decided it may be fun to try out a couple of his newest chips.

After requesting and receiving the two new object chips, he held the cards that they were currently materialized in his hand. Then, he threw the first card in front of the enemy, the Wind, hoping to throw off all of their accuracy. Summoning it nearest to the enemies, but otherwise in the center, he also hoped that the large machine may be able to hide the next chip he planned to use.

With his Wind in place, he then threw his Timebomb card across the field, just behind the Wind chip that had already formed. The Metal bomb appeared, as the green timer on its screen flashed to life and began counting down.

"Hey, Batgirl, try and deal with them quickly. If you can't, make sure you can put a good amount of distance between the enemy and yourself in the next short bit." SummonerMan suggested to his Ally.

Based on vague instructions, though, Rose decided to clarify. "He just set up a Time bomb. So you should have plenty of time, but make sure you're away from the enemy before to much time passes."

SummonerMan himself decided to watch and see how his partner fought, and what his dog would do. He wasn't focused, at this moment at least, on dodging, though with his reaction time he had a good chance of avoiding an obvious attack in his sleep.

SUMMARY:
Summ's Actions:
1. Summon SP [Dragon]
2. Wind [100 HP object, Lowers accuracy and pushes things away, Lasts 3 rounds]
3. Timebomb1 hidden behind Wind [50 HP, explodes for 100 to-all damage after 2 rounds]
4. Watch Koumori and Dragon [If this needs something, then Autododge it]

Dragon's Action:
1. Follow Koumori [Tactical Movement?]
"Hmmm...how to do this..." Kedamono mumbled as she ruffled through her pack, grabbing two chips from it as she slotted them in.
"It looks like SummonerMan is setting something up." Koumori said, looking at what SummonerMan was setting up, before she noticed Dragon near her. "Rose must have sent Dragon to look over me..." Koumori thought as she turned back to the viruses.

With the data in her body, she quickly called upon the shotgun data first, she quickly summoned it to her legs, they glew softly as she ran towards the Cannondumbs at their side, hoping they didn't notice her. With a large jump up into the air, she quickly slamed back down to the ground, fireing a small orb of light towards CannondumbA, hoping the blast would connect and splash upon another of the cannondumbs with the splash.
As she gained the second chip data, her legs had a brighter glow of light, but not by much, as Koumori wanted to stay as far away from them as possible as she tapped her claw down upon the pannels, a large ball of light rushed towards CannondumbC, attempting to hit it hard.
With her speed she quickly tried to make her way over to where SummonerMan was at, knowing there might be retaliation among the virus' ranks, as she attempted to dodge what might be coming towards her.

Overview
Shotgun--->CannondumbA, splash at CannondumbB (50+splash1)
Cannon--->CannondumbC (40)
dodge
Summonerman calls forth his pet, which walks off to go help Koumori. He then tosses two objects onto the field before chilling. With that, its now Koumori's turn. She rushes forward and gets lucky with a Shotgun, taking down two of the canodumbs. She then fires a second attack, which all but kills the last canodumb. The Shrubbies, now almost completely open, begin running around in small circles, terrified. The last canodumb, though, remains unfazed and tries shooting Summonerman, though the navi moves out of the way.

-FRONT-
CanondumbA: DELETED!
CanondumbB: DELETED!
CanondumbC: 10 HP

-BEHIND CANNONS-
ShrubbyB: 50 HP
ShrubbyC: 50 HP

-TERRAIN-
100% Normal

-ALLIES-
Dragon: 60

Wind: 100 (1/3)
Bomb: 50 (1/2)
"Two viruses eliminated, four remain, one in critical condition." Koumori stated, looking back over to the viruses.
"I'll send you the rageclaw now, maybe the guard as well, we'll see how well you do before I send it, Koumori." kedamono said as she sent the rageclaw data to Koumori.
"Engaging enemy." Koumori said as she looked over to SummonerMan. "Do something more than just summoning a couple obstacles this time." She said, her voice slightly filled with contempt for SummonerMan.

With that, she quickly rushed to the side of the virus group, opposite of last time, as she attempted to make it over to the critical Cannondumb as her claws became long and elongated with razor sharp edges.
She quickly jumped at the Cannondumb with great verossity as she attempted to jump on top of it and tried to grip it as tightly as possible, attempting to dig into it's armor, lift it up, and then throw it at ShrubbyC, hopefully at least deleteing the cannondumb in the process.
Hearing another click echo into her ears, Koumori took a defencive position as she wrapped her wings around her body, a slight sheen came from them as the guard data hardened her wings.

Overview
Tactical Movment towards CannondumbC
Rageclaw throw--->CannondumbC thrown to ShrubbyC
Guard 1 (reflect 1 attack for equal damage up to 60 points)
Koumori made her comment, and it did not win a favorable response from SummonerMan at all. "Hey, it's in my nature," He said. "Just like being a freaky bat lady is in yours." He quickly glanced over the battlefield, thinking about what his next statement meant for him. "However, if you really don't want me to do anymore summoning, I won't."

Insult my battle strategy all she wants, I'm not the one who's hurt by this. She can take care of the enemies by herself. He thought. I wish I could take that Timebomb back, though. He thought.

In the meanwhile, he stood calmly watching over the battlefield, prepared to dodge attacks were they to be targeted at him.

During this, Dog had followed Koumori. Not noticing much he could do at her side, he followed her lead. After she threw the Canodumb at the Shrubby, he ran towards the very same Shrubby. He then swiped a paw at it and ran back to her, having been ordered to both "help her" and "stay with her". And the dog was so far satisfied with his behavior.

Rose, too, was satisfied with Dragon's behavior. SummonerMan's behavior, however, was not up to the standards that she could have hoped for. I should've known after she made a negative comment about him. She thought. She quickly sent him a message to be less stubborn and play nice with the girl, as she turned to Kedamono. "I'm sorry about that, my Navi can be so rude sometimes. I hope he didn't hurt either your or your Navi's feelings." she said as sincerely as possible, with a half laugh after sometimes.

SUMMARY
Summ's Actions:
1. Dodge
2. Dodge
3. Dodge
4. Dodge

Dragon's Action:
1. Attack ShrubbyC [10 Damage]
((I LOVE HOW PEOPLE STATE DAMAGES, DON'T YOU DARK? :'D))

Koumori takes the front lines, chiding SummonerMan on his battle style, as she grabs a Cannondumb and throws it into the Shrubby behind it, deleting the first line of defense, or rather, the ONLY line of defense.
Dragon then bites the Shrubby, before getting a faceful of log.
SummonerMan sighs and jumps over a Ringlog fired at him by one Shrubby while Koumori reflects one back to another with a Guard.

The clock ticks down on the Countbomb....

-Canons- [Wiped Out]
CanondumbC: DELETED

-BEHIND CANNONS-
ShrubbyB: 40 HP
ShrubbyC: 20 HP

-TERRAIN-
100% Normal

-ALLIES-
Dragon: 50

Wind: 100 (2/3)
Bomb: 50 (2/2) [Detonates next turn]
Koumori managed to hear what SummonerMan said in the middle of her attack, anger flooded her face as she raised her wings to normal 'arm' height.
"Rose...all Koumori knows these days is anger when it comes to feelings, my father saw to that when she was in his care..." Kedamono said as she looked down at the PET screen, seeing Koumori's face filled with anger. "Koumori. Do not hurt SummonerMan...it's just his personality, all you should do now is try and get away from the viruses, that bomb will go off any second now." Kedamono said as she saw Koumori's anger subside, for now at least.
"Understood, mistress Kedamono, I will deal with SummonerMan once the viruses are deleted. Rose, please order Dragon back to SummonerMan, for I am sure that SummonerMan doesn't care much if Dragon is sent back to your PET." Koumori said as she jumped away from the Shrubbies and ran back to where SummonerMan and the bomb were at, making sure not to trip over Dragon on the way.

Overview
Tactical Move to SummonerMan and the TimeBomb.
Dodge
Dodge
"'Don't hurt SummonerMan' ..." SummonerMan mused quietly, "Like she could."

"Summ, shut it." Rose sent over the private channel, hoping the other two hadn't heard him. "Didn't you just here her, you're picking on a girl who's been emotionally abused."

So she's an easy target. he thought, but had the sense not to say. "Alright." said the private message he sent back in return.

Of course I care about my Dog, Stupid. I care about him way more than you. He thought. He was somewhat upset when the dog got hit, and made more upset by the quick little welp of pain it had made. "C'mere boy!" he said somewhat loudly to make sure Dragon would hear him. The dog did, perked up his ears, and headed back.

"I'm really sorry about that." Rose said to both of them. "Though I'm glad that she seems to be in better hands now." She smiled, somewhat awkwardly based on the seriousness of the topic. "Guess it's lucky for both of you that you found each other."

"Deal with Me?" SummonerMan said next, after hearing Koumori say the same to him. "Sounds like fun. I'll look forward to it." SummonerMan waited for Her and Dragon to approach before throwing one of his summoning cards onto the ground between them and their enemies. Soon afterwards a wall was formed, which would hopefully shield them from any attacks the enemy managed to get out before exploding.

Once the wall was up, he crouched down and started petting his dog. "I'm sorry, looks like you got hurt while trying to help." Summ said while petting him, "You be more careful next time, got it?"

The dog just sat and wagged his tail happily while being pet, but Summ felt like he was really getting through to him. He stood up, patted the dog on the head once more, and waited for the explosion.

SUMMARY:
Summ's Actions:
1. Talk
2. Call to Dragon
3. Summon: Wall [40 HP Object between Us and Enemies]
4. Await Explosion

Dragon's Action:
1. Return to Summ's Side [Tactical movement]
The Shrubbys eyebrows perked up in curiosity as Koumori and Dragon retreated before SummonerMan set up a wall in front of his allies. SummonerMan and Koumori trash talked for a bit while waiting for the explosive to detonate.
Then the bomb exploded and the poor plants had their lives flash before their eyes before they were deleted in a bigass explosion of death.

Rewards littered the ground.

-Canons- [Wiped Out]
CanondumbC: DELETED

-BEHIND CANNONS-
ShrubbyA: BLOWN UP
ShrubbyB: SENT TO KINGDOM COME
ShrubbyC: EVISERATED

-TERRAIN-
100% Normal

-ALLIES-
Dragon: 50

Wall: 40 HP
Wind: GONE
Bomb: ASPLODE

-VICTORY-
SummonerMan Get: Ringlog1, 3 Bugfrags
Koumori Get: 300z
FXP: 1 static
"Well, you did fine." Rose said to her partner, the older girl sitting next to her. "Nice work."

SummonerMan looked over the reward data while mysterious bug data was absorbed by his pet. Another Ringlog. I don't need one of those, but I suppose I'll keep it for now. It can always be resold later. he thought. He sent the data back up to the PeT, where Rose acknowledged it quickly before turning back to Kedamono.

"So, Kedamono, that was pretty fun." She said. "Would you like to continue?"

SummonerMan perked up at that moment. "Well, wait, I think the bat said something about "dealing with me," did she not?" He smirked. "Well, we wouldn't want to disrespect her wishes."

"Summ, shut it." Rose said. "Leave her alone and lets move on."

But SummonerMan was not satisfied with Rose's answer. He'd move on, but he was hoping for a reaction from Koumori first. Alright Bat girl, what will it be? Ignore me, which would be boring and responsible, lose her cool and attack me, which would be far more interesting, or speak strongly to me, which would open me up for counter words, and a continuation of virus busting. I wonder, I wonder.

[[Awaiting Dark's Reply, so no battle after this post]]
Koumori downloaded her battle rewards as she turned to SummonerMan. "Koumori. Do not harm SummonerMan, he is our busting partner, just ignore his comments." Kedamono said as she looked down at her PET after SummonerMan's comment.
"SummonerMan...please...Shut. Up." Koumori replied to SummonerMan. "A heelnavi is worth more to delete than you. You might be foul mouthed, sarcastic, and a general pain in my vamparic ass, but I would do not wish to upset your netop and sever a strengthening tie with mistress Kedamono and Rose. So, if you have any comments, swallow them down that thing you call a throat, or I will drain away all the data you hold within you and swallow your core data whole." Koumori said with much vigor and threat, apparently she does have more than just anger. "Let us move on." Koumori huffed as she jumped up into the air and glided her way deeper into the net.

(wait for lux to reply before beginning battle 2)
While SummonerMan got threatened, Rose turned to Kedamono. "I'm sorry about SummonerMan. He's not a very nice person. I guess it's just something I've gotten used to." She suggested. "I have no real problem with people ignoring him, he deserves it sometimes."

SummonerMan could care less about what they were saying; he was more interested in Koumori. Less valuable than a Heelnavi, what a poor way to think of your companions. Though it's not like it matters, since she couldn't even dream of getting through me. He thought to himself. As tempting as it was to comment, he wanted her to finish her rant, so he played it cool. And foul-mouthed? I thought I was doing pretty well watching my mouth. Oh well.

"Hold my comments, why I'm sure I could try that, though I believe they'd be more worthwhile in battle, so maybe just turn it down a notch until then." he thought aloud. "But hey, why am I talking, my lips are zipped." he said, making the motion of pretending to zip his lips together.

After her comment on draining him, SummonerMan looked after her as she hurried off in a stormy mood. Hm... She seemed so convinced with a follow through on her own threat, but then she hurried off. Is she carrying some bite in those poisonous fangs or not?

"But you know you don't really intimidate me!" he called after her. Maybe he was enjoying her company more than he showed. He rushed off, Dragon at his heels, despite the fact that he'd disappear at the first sign of viruses.

[Battle 2, I suppose]

As the three move on, they come across a group of viruses. Three melodies bounce all around the field. A trio of bunny sit all lined up, though in a second, they'll probably join their allies in their random jumping. Then, in the very back, spread a few feet apart from each other, are a group of Mushrooms. They sit in a ring of grass and look pretty nervous.

BunnyA: 50
BunnyB: 50
BunnyC: 50
MelodyA: 80
MelodyB: 80
MelodyC: 80
MushyA: 80 (Grass)
MushyB: 80 (G)
MushyC: 80 (G)

Terrain: 93% Normal 7% Grass