HOLY SHIT LOOK UP.

Sweet lord.

HOW long have we been talking about making one? Oh, right. Years.

SO NOW I GUESS I'LL ROCK YOUR FACE AND SHIT IN YOUR COCOA PUFFS.

The_Grim_Reaper gets full credit for all the sprites in the new banner. Frankly, he did the lions share of the work. Arrangement, background, and effects are by me. I just did a bunch of shit work. Over and over.

Anyways, retiring the old banner has left me somewhat sentimental. I'm gonna archive it here for future posterity. Original banner by Skyrender, with sprites by Skyrender and fadielchaos. From left to right: Bo/American, Suitachi/TempoMan, Dethis/Eon, Aera/Solaria, Zanzo/Moonlight, Duke/Swing, Kazu/[404], Aida/Capuchin, Steve/DruidMan, and Don/DimensionMan.

And the new banner. Left to right: Broadside, Djinni, Traceur, Anyis, DruidMan, Pianissimo, Valkyrie, Red, HoloBeta, and MachMan.

And questions, concerns, comments, gripes, critiques, compliments, whining, or ideas can be sent to me.
Apparently Chardes is working on a new one, so I'd like to propose that we also cycle the old one along with the others once we have a few. It's not bad and it'd be nice to have just for variety.
Personally...I think it's way too colorful compare to our previous stale (VERYSTALE) banner, so it's just the matter of getting use to~ I would love to have a cycling banner with Chardes' full drawn banner, Grim's full sprite, and possibly the old one for reminiscence-sake only :x

Great job, Grim!
If I get more banners, I'd be happy to set up rotation.
DOESN'T IT LOOK AWESOME GUYS? YOU WANNA BE THAT AWESOME?

Then submit your banners to Steve. We'll be happy to accept them. ; D
If you guys didn't notice yet, our third banner (second being Shur's ME:FN banner) is up and running!

From left to right: Broadside, ViralMan, SplashMan, MachMan, DNR, Djinni, RASS, MeleeMan, Seraphim, Anyis, Exorcist, Red, Voulge, and Ship

Artwork is drawn by our one and only Aim, and make sure to compliment him (or complain if your navi isn't up there :<) when you get the chance~