Another jack into the ACDC area.

After Nikko jacked in through a blue light, she felt much more powerful.

"already have the upgrades installed?"
"Yep."
"What kind of new attacks do i have?!"
"They are passive abilities."
"WhAT!? I CAN'T KILL ENEMIES FASTER WITH THAT CRAP!"
"It's all i could do to keep you from going insane from the new upgrades and turn them into useful abilities."
"*grumble, grumble* i'm off."

Nikko walked on, ready to kill.

(160HP, battle 1)
Kill? Sounds like you need some viruses!

MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
CanodumbA: 50 HP
CanodumbB: 50 HP
CanodumbC: 50 HP

Nikko: 160 HP

-BATTLE 1! FIGHT!-
(death to all and to all a good death!)

"Heh. weaklings."
"Heh. energybomb, guard1 battle chips in and download."

As Timmy slotted in the chips a small bomb appeared in Nikko's right paw. Nikko quickly threw it like a baseball at MetoolA, she had not handled a bomb like that and didn't know what to expect from it. Then Nikko jumped at MetoolB and pounced upon it with all her might, digging her claws into the met's helm with power to spare. Nikko then jumped back and activated a guard in front of her and the cannondumbs, the sheild quickly expanded from her body, but it seemed more powerful to her for some reason, she quickly dismissed the feeling and jumped out from behind it as the shield dissapeared, running around like crazy to avoid being hit from the enemies.

Overview
Energybomb------->MetoolA (40X3)
Cat attack------>MetoolB (50+stun)
*activate feline rage with guard1
Guard1 (60+40 with feline rage, block and reflect 1 attack)
dodge
(60+40 with feline rage? Not quite. Nice try. You'll only add twenty to the reflection.)

Nikko pitches a base, er, ENERGYball of death to the first Metool, and pounces on the second! A canodumb fires, only to have its shot reflected with the added power of an angry cat!

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
CanodumbA: 10 HP
CanodumbB: 50 HP
CanodumbC: 50 HP

Nikko: 160 HP
(thought of the original ability, not the curent one, also.....cannondumbA should be dead by now, but it's gonna die now)
"Heh. i can't wait to see the rewards of this fight."
"Heh. dumb viruses. Shotgun, markcannon1, cannon battle chips in and download."

As Timmy slotted in the chips a small buster appeared on Nikko's right paw while a larger gun with a small scope appeared on her left. Nikko quickly lined up her shot with the shotgun, trying to line up two of the cannondumbs in her sights as she fired a small blast from the gun at CannondumbC. she also then lined up her shot with the Markcannon, even though it wasn't realy nessary and fired at CannondumbB, hopeing to delete the two viruses in a single combo attack. As the shot was fired it turned into a look alike of a cannondumb from ACDC, She lined up her shot with CannondumbA and fired once more, hopeing that the battle was finished, though she looked around the area, looking around for any enemies that were still alive.

Overview
shotgun------>CannondumbC (50+splash)
Markcannon1------>CannondumbB (70+lockon)
Cannon------->CannondumbA (40)
preped dodge/battle overview
CanodumbA: DELETED
CanodumbB: DELETED
CanodumbC: DELETED

Nikko: 120 HP

The shotgun takes out Canodumb C. The two Canodumbs remaining retaliate with blasts of their own; both hit, as do Nikko's other two shots; IT AINT EXACTLY HARD TO HIT SOMETHING THAT CAN'T MOVE, FOLKS! :3

Rewards: 300z.
"Nyahhhh.....that hurt."
"Well, you DID just stand still and aim, THEY CAN'T DODGE NIKKO!"
""SHut up."
"Oh well, move on Nikko."
"Nyahhhhh....."

Nikko walks twords her next fight, wanting to scratch timmy's face to a blody pulp.

(Battle 2)

Quote (darkstar1006)

(also.....cannondumbA should be dead by now, but it's gonna die now)

(Dark, the guards reflect UP TO 60 damage. Your sig added twenty to the already reflected twenty, leaving it with 10 HP.)

Vii-rus Brigaaaade!

SeedbatA: 50 HP
SeedbatB: 50 HP
MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
SpikeyA: 90 HP
SpikeyB: 90 HP

-BATTLE 2! FIGHT!-
(oh......man i'm so dumb today.)

"More, two of three different types, and they are spikies."
"Shouldn't you be running around like an idiot now?"
"I have seen worse, the dimensiongirls. besides......now i'm afraid of bazookas and heavy weaponry."
"Oh, ya. Shotgun, Cannon, Guard1, battle chips in and download."

As Timmy slotted in the chips the cannon of a cannondumb appeared on Nikko's right paw while a small buster appeared on her left. Nikko felt the shotgun get stronger as it grew slightly and she felt a small amount of rage well up within her, though it quickly went away as Nikko aimed her shotgun at the Seedbats, takeing aim at SeedbatB and fireing a quick burst of energy from the gun, hopeing that the splash hits the the other in the air. She then quickly took aim with her cannon at MetoolA, takeing careful aim at them and fireing her cannon at the met quickly and as accurately as posible. She then jumped at the other Metool and pounced upon it, attempting to dig her claws deep into the met's helm and delete it as she jumped back. She then raised a large shield in front of herself and waited for an attack to bounce off of it.

Overview
Cannon------->MetoolA (40)
*Feline rage added to shotgun
Shotgun------>SeedbatA, splash at SeedbatB (70+splash)
Cat attack----->MetoolB (50+stun)
Guard1 (reflect up to 60 damage to one enemy)
Nikko's overkill shotgun manages to take out both of the Seedbats, and her prior and subsequent attacks take out the two metools. A Spikey attacks, only to have its shot reflected.

SeedbatA: DELETED
SeedbatB: DELETED
SpikeyA: 60 HP
SpikeyB: 90 HP

"Heh. Not much longer now."
"Sword, battle chip in and dwonload."

As Timmy slotted in the chip, a shortsword appeared on Nikko's left paw, with a small blue glow. Nikko jumped at the weakend SpikeyA and thrust her sword down it's back, attempting to delete it quickly before it becomes a problem. She then jumped at SpikeyB with great speed and slashed at it's face once with great force and then jumped above it and attempted to slice it's head off, hopeing that her sword strikes end the battle quickly as she jumped back and waited to see the outcome of the sword strikes.

Overview
Sword------>SpikeyA (80)
SwordX2------>SpikeyB (80X2)
preped dodge/battle overview
...zzz. Huh? Oh, right. The battle. You win.

SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: DELETED

Prize: 300z, Guard1
"Another guard battle chip and 300 zenny."
"Keep going on, we have 15 battle chips now."
"Sweet! got the GMO from the mission BBS?"
"Ya. I'm programing it now."
"Good, don't make it inapropreate."
"Maybe i will, maybe i won't."
"Your horable."
"Yes, yes i am."

Nikko walked on, ready to kill more.

(battle 3)
More viruses. Whee~ :rolleyes:

ShrubbyA: 50 HP
ShrubbyB: 50 HP
ShrubbyC: 50 HP
SpookyA: 50 HP
SpookyB: 50 HP
SeedbatA: 50 HP
SeedbatC: 50 HP

-Battle 3 Fight!-
"Wow, more viruses to delete, more than that last battle."
"Ya. Shotgun, Energybomb, Guard1, battle chips in and download."

As Timmy slotted in the chips a small buster appeared on Nikko's right paw while a small bomb appeared in her left. Nikko took careful, slow aim at the shrubbies and fired a quick, small blast at ShrubbyC and hoped that the splash would hit another shrubby, sense they are so cauardly and all. Then Nikko threw the energy bomb at a high angle bu actualy calculateing the arch and hoped that the bomb would find it's way to ShrubbyA. Then Nikko jumped at SpookyA and pounced upon it, trying to dig her claws into the ghost as she finished, she jumped back and raised a large shield in front of her but felt a little rage build up within her but it quickly passed once more, but the guard grew bigger and stronger......she didn't know how it would go this time.

Overview
Shotgun------>ShrubbyC (50+splash)
Energybomb----->ShrubbyA (40X3)
Cat attack------->SpookyA (50+stun)
*Feline rage used on guard1
Guard1 (reflect 1 attack up to 60 and add 20 to damage done)
Nikko completely obliterated the Shrubby forces, and felled one Ghost. A Seedbat blasted a seed at Nikko, but it's attack was reflected back, with extra damage. A Ghost hurries up to Nikko's face and slaps her with it's tongue. The other viruses just kinda float there.

ShrubbyA: DELETED
ShrubbyB: DELETED
ShrubbyC: DELETED
SpookyA: DELETED
SpookyB: 50 HP
SeedbatA: 10 HP
SeedbatC: 50 HP

Nikko: 105 HP
"URGH! That's just.......GROSS!"
"Heh. it just licked some......"
"Finish that sentence and i'll kill you."
"Hehe, Shotgun, Cannon, markcannon1, Guard1 battle chips in and download."

As Timmy slotted in the chips to Nikko a large green cannon appeared on Nikko's right paw while a small buster appeared on the left. Nikko aimed the cannon twords the weakend Seedbat and aimed slowly as she fired a large blast twords it, trying to delete it completely. She then took her shotgun, aimed slowly at SeedbatC and fired again, hopeing to delete it and the other Seedbat in the splash effect of the shotgun. As she finished up her shots a large green gun with a small scope appeared on Nikko's right paw, she aimed once more but at the Spooky this time, she fired a large blast like the cannon but she knew the spooky was gonna die. She raised a large shield in front of her again, this time, waiting, hopeing the viruses were deleted completely.

Overview
Cannon----->SeedbatA (40)
Shotgun----->SeedbatC, splash at SeedbatB (50+splash)
Markcannon1------>SpookyB (70, lock on)
Guard1 (reflect up to 60 damage to a random enemy)
BLASTED! BLOWN TO BITS! ERADICATED!
So yes, they all died! Whee! :lol:

ShrubbyA: DELETED
ShrubbyB: DELETED
ShrubbyC: DELETED
SpookyA: DELETED
SpookyB: DELETED
SeedbatC: DELETED

Nikko: 105 HP

-VICTORY-
Get: Ringlog1, 220z
(Lolzorg. Can I join ya darkstar?)
(sure, why not)

"Urgh......that was awsome."
"Hehe, we have another new battle chip."
"Realy!? wow, two battle chips in two battles."
"Yep. might want to keep on going on."
"Ok."

Nikko walked through the net once more, ready for more battles.

(i'm waiting for theo to join, THEN you can give me enemies)