Flooded!

Both operator and Navi stood there for a moment, somewhat blinking. Since when did their plans work perfectly like that?

Sabrina was the one who chose to break the stunned silence. "So, uh, wanna finish that thing off?"

"......"

"All right, I know the plan worked perfectly, but we still have work to do! So snap out of it!"

SplashMan shook his head, before returning his gaze to the final virus. "So, should we go overboard?"

"It wouldn't be as fun any other way!" The young woman started inserting chips like mad into her PET. "Battlechip, Cannon! Quadruple slot-in!"

The Navi was a little surprised as the green cannon took form on his arm. "Cannon? That's different!"

"Ha! You didn't expect it! I win!"

"...Right..." SplashMan rolled his eyes as he trained the cannon on, well, the remaining cannon. Once he had proper aim, he let loose with three more shots than he probably really needed. "Well, that was fun!"

[Order of Turn:
1-Cannon chip attack on CannondumbB (40)
2-Cannon chip attack on CannondumbB (40)
3-Cannon chip attack on CannondumbB (40)
4-Cannon chip attack on CannondumbB (40)]
TOTAL ANNIHALATION ensues, scrapping the Canondumb to bits.

BunnyA: DELETED
BunnyB: DELETED
BunnyC: DELETED
BunnyD: DELETED
CannondumbA: DELETED
CannondumbB: DELETED

Splashman: 140 HP

-A WINNER IS YOU!-

Get: Zapring1, 400z
"Well, that's that!" SplashMan beamed as he walked over towards the reward data that remained from the battle. "Let's see what we got...we got chip data!"

"We do? Well, it's probably not something we'll use, but go ahead and bring it over..."

"Okay! I think it's ZapRing, by the way!" And so, the cash and chip data left the Net, only to reappear in the blue and black PET.

"Let's see...yep, it is! Oh well, we've almost got a full folder!" Sabrina placed the Elec chip into her ever growing assortment of chips. "Good thing Dad gave me that side pocket for any extra chips. We're gonna need it soon...oh, by the way SplashMan, I bought a Vulcan1 from the trade BBS. Probably won't use it much, but it was cheap, and it's one more thing we've got in our collection!"

"Cool! So, I'm going to keep looking, since I still feel great, even after all the battle we've had so far!"

"All right, but be careful! I've got a funny feeling..."

"You're just thinking too much! Nothing's happened yet, and nothing will!" The Aqua Navi waved his operator off, then commenced yet another search for viruses. Still, he seemed slightly more cautious than usual. Only slightly, however.

(searching for Battle #5...let the dramatic music play!)
((Battle 5 you say? :3))

"This sucks, why are we around here anyway," a voice grumbled. It apparently came from a non-descript Heelnavi, tracing his sword in the ground.
"Well, anyone that comes here is bound to be pretty strong," another Heelnavi next to his partner, replied.
"I guess," the Heelnavi mumbled, but then spotted Splashman.
"Hey! A new challenger!" The Heelnavi snarled, brandishing his sword.
"Booyah! Time for some action," His partner replied, turning his arm into a cannon.

Looks like trouble

HeelnaviA: 150 HP
HeelnaviB: 150 HP

Splashman: 140 HP

-Release the Heelnavi Hordes!-
Battle 5!
HAJIME!
"I knew it! I knew it!! I was thinking too much, you said! But look who was right!" Sabrina paraded around the area, as though she had won the lottery. "I told you something was going to happen!"

"...Yeah..." SplashMan just kinda stood there, staring at the HeelNavis. "2 on 1? That's not fair!"

"That's okay, you can take 'em! I know you can!" The operator inserted but a single chip. "Let's do it! Battlechip, Hi-Cannon! Slot in!"

The blue cannon took shape on the Aqua Navi's arm, then became pointed at a HeelNavi. With an angry glance, the single powerful blast was fired towards the one with the sword. "Maybe it's just me, but I don't like that sword guy..."

"Well, then let's make sure we nail him!" A second chip made its way into the appropriate PET. Incidentally, it was also a cannon. "Battlechip, MarkCannon! Slot in!"

The cannon went from blue to green, and gained a slightly less conventional shape. Nonetheless, it was capable of nailing something, and SplashMan did his best to make that a reality by letting the shot fly. "Hmm...hang on Sabrina! before you send me something else, I want to do something!" He bent over a bit, before the cannons on his back became active, and blasted water towards the HeelNavi yet to be shot at.

"Well, that's not a...problem..." Sabrina smacked her head as her Navi attacked before she could finish her sentence. "Whatever...here, let's make sure we get them!" A chip with a picture of a ray-like thing made its way into the slot atop the PET. "Battlechip, WideShot! Slot in!"

The wide water gun became the Aqua Navi's right arm's flavor of the day, and, in an attempt to spice up the battle, released the wide arc of water that it produced. He then gulped as he realized he now had no choice but to brace himself for impact...assuming he had screwed up somewhere, of course.

[Order of Turn:
1-Hi-Cannon chip attack on HeelNaviA (80)
2-MarkCannon1 chip attack on HeelNaviA (70, can lock on)
3-Water Splash sig attack on HeelNaviB (70, Aqua)
4-WideShot chip attack on HeelNaviA and HeelNaviB (80, Aqua)]
"DO A BARREL ROLL!" The cannon Heelnavi shouted, pushing the sword navi and himself out of the way of the Hi-Cannon by forcing the both of them to do a barrel roll.
"Ow! Why the hell did you do that idiot... Oh snap," The sword navi yelled, then felt the targeting rectors lock on him. He was soon blasted high into the air, flipping backwards and landing on the ground far away.
"Why you, Agh!" The Cannon Navi spat, but was then blown back by a watery blast.
"Screw this!" The swod navi spat, rushing towards Splashman, the navi fired the Wideshot, but the sword navi teleported behind Splashman, raising his sword over his head, oblivious to the fact that his partner got EJO'd by the Wideshot.
"You're mine now biatch!" The Heelnavi snarled, slapping the Water navi back with a Sword slash. (18)

HeelnaviA: 80
HeelnaviB: EJO'D

Splashman: 122
"Ouch!" SplashMan was none too thrilled with getting whacked in the head by a sword. "That hurt! Actually, it still hurts!"

"He wants to play with swords, huh?" Sabrina wasn't particually pleased with the actions taken, either. "There's only one thing to do in this situation!"

"Right!" The Aqua Navi extended his arm. "Ready!"

"...No no no, that's not it at all!"

"I didn't know we had a choice..."

"We do now! Get your arm back a little, and above all else, don't point it at yourself!"

"Like this?" SplashMan brought his arm up to eye level, with his hand pointing due left.

"Perfect! Now, get ready!" With a smirk, the young woman slammed a chip into her PET, and made no action to try anything else. "Battlechip, Sword! Slot in!"

The black and blue hand transformed into a glowing white sword, with a blue attachment. "Ohh, so this is what you meant!" The Aqua Navi brought his arm down slightly, so that he could get a good look at the remaining HeelNavi. "Take this!" With that, he rushed his adversary, and began swinging repeatedly with his newly bladed arm.

[Order of Turn:
1-Sword chip attack on HeelNaviA (80)
2-Sword chip attack on HeelNaviA (80) (if necessary)
3-Sword chip attack on HeelNaviA (80) (if necessary)
4-Sword chip attack on HeelNaviA (80) (if necessary)]
DEATH!
Copyright Roguen Child

HeelnaviA: EJO'D
HeelnaviB: EJO'D

-VICTOLY!-
Get: 1000z
Once the second HeelNavi was gone, SplashMan wasted no time in raising his sword in celebration...of course, it faded two seconds afterwards. "That was kinda fun! If swords come in Aqua element, that'd be cool!"

"Actually, I think they do. But sword chips are kinda rare, so I don't think we'll get one any time soon. Anyway, did those Navis leave anything behind?"

"Oh right, forgot about that!" The Aqua Navi quickly analyzed it, then sent it over to his operator's PET. "Lots of cash! Enough to actually buy something that isn't garbage!"

"Works for me!" Sabrina watched her zenny total rise after falling, then suddenly realized something. "Oh, I got another chip from the trading boards! I bought an AquaNeedle, so we've got one more Aqua chip to use!"

"Neat! But, you've sure been getting a lot of stuff from it today..."

"The way you're going with virus busting, I can actually afford it! Speaking of which, wanna keep going? One more chip, and we've got a full folder! Brandon would be jealous of that for sure!"

"Sure! I got hit in the head and all, but I still feel good!" And so, not wasting any more time, SplashMan dared to venture deeper still into ACDC Net, not particually knowing, or caring for that matter, about what he might potentially be getting into.

(searching for Battle #6)
Virus attack! Also, there seems to be something of interest to protect

SpikeyA: 90
SpikeyB: 90
SpikeyC: 90
SpikeyD: 90
SpikeyE: 90
SpikeyF: 90
CanondumbA: 50
CanondumbB: 50

Green Mystery Data: 40

-It's only going to get harder from here-
-Battle 6-
-HAJIME!-
"Ooh!" SplashMan gazed dreamily at the mystery data, and its shininess. "I dunno what's in this, but it's neat!"

"Well, analyze it and send it to me!"

"I can't! There's a lock on anything going from the Net to the PET during battles! Besides, I'd get hammered! This'll take a while to analyze!"

"Oh, right...good point. Think it'll be sturdy enough to last the battle?"

"Hmm..." The Aqua Navi took a closer look at the data for a moment. "As long as we don't take too long, I think it'll make it!"

"Okay, then let's roll!"

"Got it!" SplashMan turned around, and extended his arm in preparation for the ensuing chip data that would be sent his way. "Let's soak 'em!"

"Sounds good to me!" Sabrina began her standard inserting of chips, beginning with her standard leadoff chip. "Battlechip, WideShot! Slot in!"

The water gun made its way through the empty reaches of cyberspace, finding a nice home on the right arm of the Aqua Navi. He attempted to place it in a spot where it could hit as many of the fire dog viruses as possible, then let out the water attack.

"What, no remark?" The young woman placed two more chips into her PET, both of which were expected by her Navi. "Battlechip, Bubbler! Slot in!"

The water gun became a water hose, though it was also aimed to hit multiple Spikey...or so SplashMan thought. A pair of bubble attacks were emitted from the nozzle, aimed at two different fire dogs. "We're going to defend now, aren't we?"

"Yep! But, could you step a little to the right first?"

"Uh, sure." The Navi sidestepped to his right. "Now, why did I just do that?"

"Now you're in front of the data, so you can protect it from attack!" The final chip made its way into the top slot of the PET. "Battlechip, Guard! Slot in!"

The yellow shield emerged in front of SplashMan, who ducked behind it. "Defensive maneuvers!"

[Order of Turn:
1-WideShot chip attack on SpikeyA, SpikeyB, and SpikeyC (80, Aqua)
2-Bubbler chip attack on SpikeyD (50, Aqua, may hit another virus)
3-Bubbler chip attack on SpikeyF (50, Aqua, may hit another virus)
4-Guard1 chip attack (60-, Reflects damage)]
Splashman's Wideshot cleanly eliminates two of it's intended targets, but SpikeyC quickly dodged out of the way, unfortunately blasted by the Splash of the water navi's first Bubbler attack. SpikeyF dodged the second bubbler that was fired, and shoots a blast of fire at Splashman only to have it reflected back. The other viruses roar, or whatever and attack Splashman ruthlessly.

SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: DELETED
SpikeyC: DELETED
SpikeyD: DELETED
SpikeyF: 60
CanondumbA: 50
CanondumbB: 50

Splashman: 52 (ANNOYING BEEPING SOUND! WARNING! WARNING!)
Green Mystery Data: 40
(OOC: Er, doesn't the annoying beeping sound only go into effect when a Navi's at 1/4 HP or less? And I'm pretty sure SplashMan isn't quite that low...yet...)

Needless to say, SplashMan got hammered, and had a typical response for it: "OWWWW!! That hurt...a lot..."

"Yeah, it looked like it did...how about a Water Splash? We could use a break from getting hit by Spikey..."

"Right!" Luckily for the Aqua Navi, he was already bent over, with his hands on his kness. The perfect position for aiming and firing his cannons. And so that's what he did, the blast of water directed at a Spikey. "Well, what now?"

"Now we work on the other one!" Sabrina removed another chip from her folder, and quickly slammed it into her PET. "That other one can dodge, so let's see it dodge this! Battlechip, MarkCannon! Slot in!"

SplashMan's arm became an oddly shaped green cannon, which immediately sent forth a cursor marker. When he believed it was locked on, the Navi fired the single blast at the other fire dog. "There's still the Canodumb...what should we do with them?"

"Simple! They can't move, so something tells me they're sitting ducks...against this!" The operator took out just one more chip, and placed it into her PET. "Battlechip, Sword! Slot in! One swipe each, and they should go down!"

"Okay!" The cannon gave way to the short, yet powerful, blade, and so the Aqua Navi rushed the viruses he hadn't attacked yet. "Charge! Take this!"

[Order of Turn:
1-Water Splash sig attack on SpikeyE (70, Aqua)
2-MarkCannon1 chip attack on SpikeyF (70, can lock on)
3-Sword chip attack on CannondumbA (80)
4-Sword chip attack on CannondumbB (80)]
Complete and utter death.

SpikeyE: DELETED
SpikeyF: DELTED
CanondumbA: DELETED
CanondumbB: DELETED

Splashman: 52
Green Mystery Data: PROTECTED

-A WINNER IS YOU-
Get: Heatshot, 500z
Mystery Data: 300z
"Phew!" Sabrina wiped her forehead off. "Glad that did it! If that didn't work, that data would've been toast...so, what'd we get?"

"Okay! Virus busting data first!" SplashMan, already in the area, promptly began scanning the reward data. "Let's see...well, there's cash, and there's also chip data. Looks like HeatShot!"

"Meh...send it over."

"Will do!" The chip data of the Spikey was sent over, as well as the cash data. "And now, for the shiny mystery data!"

A HeatShot chip spat out of her PET, but Sabrina didn't immediately put it in her folder. "So, what's that data?"

"Just a little more...it's cash! Not too much, but it's better than nothing!"

And so, the PET's listed zenny total rose a little more. "Well, there's good news. This HeatShot makes 30 total chips. So, for now, we've got a full folder!"

"Full? Can't you just make it bigger?"

"I could, but I'm pretty sure that's illegal. And I'd rather not get in trouble with the NetPolice..."

"Oh...so, is it at least legal to switch chips out once it's full?"

"Well, duh. That'd be stupid if they didn't let you do that..."

"I know! But, anyway...I'm kinda tired after that one. Can I jack out now?"

"Nope. I think we're good for another NetPolice mission!"

"Already?"

"Why not?"

"Dunno. Guess we'll help them instead of making them mad!"

"Right! Let's go!"

"I'm off!" And so, SplashMan turned, and proceeded to leave the area when he had done so much battling, and headed for a place where decidedly fewer viruses roamed...

(to the NetPolice BBS!)
In a standard flash of light, a certain Aqua Navi appeared in ACDC's Net. "I'm in! Viruses, your deleter today will be a Navi called SplashMan!"

"Well, that was pointless. There aren't even any viruses nearby!"

"Hey, it was a general remark! So uh, ready to get started?"

"Sure, just let me figure out how to pull out chips from a full folder without getting half of them on the ground!" Sabrina thought for a moment, then pulled out the WideShot she used so often...unfortunately, approximately 15 other chips came out with it. "Argh, total hell! They're everywhere! Damn it...go ahead and start searching, SplashMan. I think I can straighten this mess out before we battle, just don't go too fast!"

"Right!" Slowly but surely, the Aqua Navi began a search for viruses. "Can't go too fast...can't go too fast...whoops, just went too fast! Can't go too fast..."

(searching for Battle #1)
Virus attack!

SpikeyA: 90
SpikeyB: 90
SpikeyC: 90
SpikeyD: 90

Splashman: 140

-FOR THE HORDE-
-Battle 1-
-HAJIME!-
"Nothing like Spikey to warm up with!" SplashMan clenched his fists, and prepared himself for battle. "All right, let's take them out!" ...Silence. "Let's take them out, Sabrina!" ...More silence. "Sabrina?!"

The operator in question was presently crawling around, gathering chips she had dropped earlier. "Shoot! This is what I get for not practicing before! Let's see...think I've got about 5 to go..."

"SABRINA!!!"

"Eh?" The young woman, suddenly realizing her Navi was trying to contact her, grabbed her PET from its case and brought it to eye level. "What's up?"

"I found viruses, that's what's up!"

"Oh, use this until I get everything else!" Carefully removing a chip from her folder, Sabrina placed it equally cautiously into her PET. "Battlechip, WideShot, slot i-ooh, there's Hi-Cannon!"

The Aqua Navi halfheartedly stuck his arm out, as the water gun took form on it. "Glad to know my operator's always there..." He shook his head, them pointed the WideShot towards a trio of Spikey. Once he felt he had proper aim, he let loose with the powerful Aqua attack. "Sabrina!! I need something else!!"

"Huh? Oh, right! What are you fighting? ...Aha, there's that other Shotgun!"

"A group of Spikey! How about some Bubblers?"

"Sure, I've got them right here...I think...oh, there they are!" Two more chips were removed with care, and were inserted. "Battlechip, Bubbler, slot in! I won't leave you this time, unless I find that last chip I can't find!"

"I'm glad I'm more important than that last chi-"

"Oh, there it is! MagBolt! There, they're all back! Sorry about that, I'm ready now!"

SplashMan sighed as his arm became hose-shaped, and trained it on one of the remaining fire dogs. "You know, a little support is nice every now and then..." He fired the bubble shot at one of the fire viruses, then did the same to the other one. "There. Hope that'll do it!"

"Well, just in case...here's something to protect you! Battlechip, Guard! Slot in!"

And the Navi became protected by the reflective shield. "Well, thanks for something!"

[Order of Turn:
1-WideShot chip attack on SpikeyA, SpikeyB, and SpikeyC (80, Aqua)
2-Bubbler chip attack on SpikeyD (50, Aqua, may hit another virus)
3-Bubbler chip attack on SpikeyE (50, Aqua, may hit another virus)
4-Guard1 chip attack (60-, Reflects damage)]
Everything dies.

SpikeyE: DELETED

Splashman: 140

-A WINNER IS YOU-
Get: 500z
"Yeah! That was as hard as putting out a fire!" SplashMan danced his way over towards the reward data. Not that he was any good, mind you. "Let's see here...oh, you'll be crushed to know this, but we only got cash!"

"I'm heartbroken. Send it over!"

"Yes ma'am!" And so, the zenny vanished from the Net, and was subsequently added to Sabrina's money total. "The first of many!"

"Well, I hope it is, anyway. Also, I think I'm getting the hang of pulling chips out of a completely full folder!" The young woman grabbed her staple WideShot and yanked it out...along with several other chips. "See? That time only 4 other chips came out!"

"Just don't step on them!"

"Don't worry, I don't move unless I know for a fact there's nothing there!" Crunch!

"...Please don't tell me..."

"Relax, that was a leaf! Have a little faith!"

"Phew! Don't do that again! Now I'm all jittery! I'm gonna search so it'll wear off!" And so, SplashMan commenced another search for viruses, while he still had that extra boost.

(searching for Battle #2)