SeedbatC: 50 HP
SpikeyA: 90 HP
SpikeyB: 90 HP
BunnyA: 50 HP
BunnyB: 50 HP
BunnyC: 50 HP

Splashman: 140 HP

-BATTLE 2! FIGHT!-
"Aha! The viruses have come! Let us engage them and show them the error of their ways!" SplashMan puffed out his chest, and placed his hands on his hips as he gazed over his latest competition.

"...Since when did you start talking like that?"

"I dunno, I just wanted to talk fancy!"

"Well don't! It's weird, coming from you!"

"Okay, okay, I get the point! Now how about we do some virus busting?"

"Sounds good to me!" Sabrina, who hadn't even bothered to put her WideShot chip back in her folder after the previous battle, instead simply holding it in her hand, placed it into her PET. "Let's take those Bunny out first! Battlechip, WideShot! Slot in!"

The wide mouthed gun appeared on the Aqua Navi's arm, and became trained on the trio of Elec viruses. Without so much as a second thought, the arc of water was released, aimed at the Bunnies. "Okay, who's next?"

"Hmm...take out the Spikey, their attacks hurt more if you have to get hit!" Two more chips made their way into the PET's top slot, both identical with their pictures of the Shrimpy virus. "Battlechip, Bubbler! Double slot in!"

The hose shape superceded the WideShot, then became focused on a Spikey. The sounds of bubbles being formed then became heard across the field of battle, as they were fired at one of the fire dogs, then the other. "Well, there's still those bat things left. What should we do?"

"What we always do!" A chip with a Mettaur on it became the last chip of the turn. "Battlechip, Guard! Slot in!"

The shield appeared in front of SplashMan, who wasted no time in ducking under it. After all, pain was something he preferred to avoid at all costs...

[Order of Turn:
1-WideShot chip attack on BunnyA, BunnyB, and BunnyC (80, Aqua)
2-Bubbler chip attack on SpikeyA (50, Aqua, can hit another virus)
3-Bubbler chip attack on SpikeyB (50, Aqua, can hit another virus)
4-Guard1 chip attack (60-, Reflects damage)]
The Bunnies, Spikeys, and one Seedbat are quickly eliminated.
The two remaining Seedbats attack, one has it's attack relflected, but the other hits.

SeedbatA: 50 HP
SeedbatB: 30 HP
SeedbatC: SOAKED
SpikeyA: SOAKED
SpikeyB: SOAKED
BunnyA: SOAKED
BunnyB: SOAKED
BunnyC: SOAKED

Splashman: 120 HP
SplashMan couldn't help but flinch from the sudden attack by the Wood virus. "Ow! Why'd both have to attack?!"

"Don't worry about it! I got us this for a reason, you know!" With a smirk, Sabrina grabbed a new-looking chip, and placed it into her PET. "Let's fix that damage! Battlechip, Recover80! Slot in!"

The Aqua Navi glowed for a moment, before looking exactly like what he usually did. "Ooh, I feel tingly! And I feel better now! So let's take those SeedBats out!"

"Right!" Chips two and three made their way into the top slot. "Battlechip, Shotgun! Double slot in! Take those things out!"

The blue blaster gun took form on SplashMan's right arm, looking as natural a part of him as ever. He took aim towards one of the bats, and opened fire on one, then the other, with the pair of blasts. "Okay, I think that did it!"

[Order of Turn:
1-Recover80 chip (80, Recovery)
2-Shotgun chip attack on SeedBatA (50, may hit another virus)
3-Shotgun chip attack on SeedBatB (50, may hit another virus)
4-Dodge]
DELETED

SeedbatA: DELETED
SeedbatB: DELETED
SeedbatC: SOAKED
SpikeyA: SOAKED
SpikeyB: SOAKED
BunnyA: SOAKED
BunnyB: SOAKED
BunnyC: SOAKED

Splashman: 140 HP

-A WINNER IS YOU-
Get: 800z

"Viruses eliminated!" SplashMan raised his fist, and maintained it as he rushed over to the remaining data. "Now let's see what they left us...ah, just cash, but there's plenty of it! I'll send it over now!"

Sabrina yawned as her zenny total began to rise once again. "Nice job! Feel like going on?"

"Sure! I feel like I could win 10 battles at this rate!"

"Well, we'll worry about that later. Get going!"

"Will do!" The Aqua Navi skipped merrily along down the way, in search of more viruses in which to mercilessly obliterate into junk data.

(searching for Battle #3)
It is time for a special episode of when Viruses attack. This week, introducing new cast members, the Bandcoons!

Quote ()

A small virus, about two and a half feet tall by Real World standards. Its fur is grey in colour, and black rings wind around the circumference of its round body. Its limbs are short and stumpy, tipped with tiny black claws. A huge bottlebrush tail hangs behind it, often curled into the shape of a question mark. It looks to be more adept at rolling rather than walking, but it waddles about regardless. Its entire face is hidden behind a huge red festival mask, covered in decorative beads, hanging tassels and soft feathers.

BandcoonA: 50
BandcoonB: 50
BandcoonC: 50
CanodumbA: 50
CanodumbB: 50
CanodumbC: 50
ShrubyA: 50
ShrubyB: 50
ShrubyC: 50

Shrubs are behind the cannons.

Splashman: 140

Battle 3 ready, steady, GO
"What the..." SplashMan stood and stared at the new virus, not sure what to make of it. "Is there some kind of festival today?"

"Nope, I think it's just weird like that. They don't seem too speedy though...let's try and take them out before they get a chance to do something!"

"Okay! I'm guessing we're using the same thing we always lead with?" The Aqua Navi extended his arm in anticipation of the attack he was probably about to use.

"Well, it's not like we have a better option!" Sabrina's standard chip made its way into her PET's top slot. "Battlechip, WideShot! Slot in! Make it count!"

"Right!" The WideShot's oddly shaped gun formed on SplashMan's already extended arm, and was aimed at the trio of Bandcoons. He attempted to take as careful aim as a regular Navi possibly could, and let the blast of water be fired at the enemies. "Hope that worked...what about the Canodumb and Shrubby?"

"That's easy! What hits right behind an enemy as well as what it normally hits?"

"Uhh...I should know this..." The Aqua Navi scratched his head, trying to think the answer to the obvious.

"Yeah, you should, considering how much we use it!"

"Uhh...WideShot?"

"Sheesh, Dad should've worked on your AI wayyyy more than he did..." The young woman facepalmed before grabbing a trio of chips and placing them into her PET in which to handle the duo of trios remaining. "Here's the answer! Battlechip, Shotgun! Slot in!"

"Oh, right!" The blaster replaced WideShot's form on the Navi's arm, and became pointed at the first Canodumb. He then let loose with a single shot at it, and proceeded to repeat the process on the other two. "There! Hope I didn't screw anything up, or else I'm going to sting somewhere..."

[Order of Turn:
1-WideShot chip attack on BandcoonA, BandcoonB, and BandcoonC (80, Aqua)
2-Shotgun chip attack on CanodumbA (50, may hit another virus)
3-Shotgun chip attack on CanodumbB (50, may hit another virus)
4-Shotgun chip attack on CanodumbC (50, may hit another virus)]
Everything dies
No seriously, they do.

BandcoonA: WIPED
BandcoonB: WIPED
BandcoonC: WIPED
CanodumbA: BLASTED
CanodumbB: BLASTED
CanodumbC: BLASTED
ShrubyA: SHRAPNEL'D
ShrubyB: SHRAPNEL'D
ShrubyC: SHRAPNEL'D

Splashman: 140

-A WINNER IS YOU-
Get: Pickpocket1, 600z
((Click here for Pickpocket's description. Link))
"Yay! I did good!" SplashMan raced over towards the remaining data, and started a very impromptu (and very awful) dance. "Nailed 'em all on the first try!"

"What can I say? You're getting good at it! Now get that data so we can am-scray, ashMan-Splay!"

"Who's ashMan-Splay? And what's am-scraying?"

"...Just process the data..."

"Oh, right!" The Aqua Navi immediately got on it, accessing and analyzing the data left behind by the viruses. "Well, there's the cash data...oh, and there's chip data! ...Hey, it's chip data for, uh...whatever that weird thing with the mask was! I'll send it over!"

"Uh, what? ...The PET says the chip is called 'PickPocket1'. It lets you steal either zenny or chip data from a virus. Wow...that's cold, even to a virus..."

"Yeah...anyway, can I keep going?"

"Nope. Jack out!"

"Ok-huh? Jack out? But I thought we were going to go as far as we could?"

"We were, but there's a change in plans! We need to head to SciLab now!"

"If you say so...jacking out now!" And so, the Aqua Navi left the Net, and far sooner than he expected...

(back to the real world)