Flooded!

As Splashman fires off the wideshot, a bunny jumps away, dodging the blow. But Splashman more than makes up for it with twin Bubblers to the other bunnies' faces! The lone bunny sees the guard, and shakes its head. It's not stupid enough to attack.
...Then again, maybe not. The zapring spins into the guard, and is reflected back. The virus dodges the comeback, though.

BunnyA: DELETED
BunnyB: DELETED
BunnyC: 50 HP
BunnyD: DELETED
BunnyE: DELETED

Splashman: 140 HP
"Darn! So close!" SplashMan shook his head, or his equivilant of one. "I thought I had it!"

"Well, you actually did, it just dodged. Of course, we can always use THAT finisher we used to use, before we got some of our fancier chips."

"Yeah, THAT finisher! ...What's THAT finisher?"

"When I give you a bunch of Shotgun chips, and you blast whatever's left straight to hell. Something tells me at least one in four Shotgun blasts can connect with that thing!" Sabrina promptly started inserting chips containing a Mettaur getting blasted to the confines of her PET. "Battlechip, Shotgun! Quadruple slot in!"

"Oh...OH, that!" The Navi watched his arm become the blaster he was accustomed to, then aimed it towards the remaining virus. He then fired all four shots in its direction, even though it was probably three too many. "Heh heh, that really is fun!"

[Order of Turn:
1-Shotgun chip attack on BunnyC (50)
2-Shotgun chip attack on BunnyC (50)
3-Shotgun chip attack on BunnyC (50)
4-Shotgun chip attack on BunnyC (50)]
DAMN! Can you say "overkill"?!

BunnyC: DELETED
BunnyE: DELETED

Prizes: Zapring1, 200z
"Easy AND fun!" SplashMan watched as one of his shots managed to connect with the final Bunny, then wandered over to the reward data. "Now, let's see what we got here...huh, get out a chip, Sabrina!"

"Lemme guess...we got a ZapRing?"

"Yep!"

"Eh, better than a HeatShot, I guess...send it over!"

"Okay!" The chip and zenny left the main Net, and became a new chip and boosted number total, respectively. "It's sent!"

"And I got it!" She inspected her new ZapRing chip, then placed it in the back of her folder. "Well, it's something. It's not like it'll ruin us if we don't use it!"

"I like Bubbler more, anyway!" SplashMan looked to each side of him, then started walking. "I'm gonna keep looking now!"

"Well, then do it!"

The Aqua Navi picked his pace up, and continued with his virus search.

(searching for Battle #2)
And the enemies keep coming!

MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 40 HP
CanodumbA: 50 HP
ShrubbyA: 50 HP
CanodumbB: 50 HP
ShrubbyB: 50 HP

-BATTLE 2! FIGHT!-
"There! In the distance! More viruses!" SplashMan raced over as fast as he could to his next battle...which wasn't particually fast, mind you. "Oh, no!"

"What?"

"There's some of those Shrubby things over here! That attack of theirs smarts like heck!" The Navi looked down at his shins, and shuddered for a moment.

"Oi, will you calm down a little? If you're that worried about them, we can take them out first. It doesn't matter to me. Got it?"

"I'd feel a lot better if that's what we did...okay, send me something to take them out with!"

"With pleasure!" Sabrina had actually already taken out the chips she had planned on using, and had put them in order. However, with the change of plans, she found herself re-ordering them with one hand. "Okay, here's something to take out the Shrubby. Battlechip, Bubbler! Double slot in!"

With his arm now a hose that fired powerful bubbles at the enemy, SplashMan readied himself, before unleashing twin barrages of aforementioned bubbles at the bush viruses. "It's okay, legs! You won't be smarting if I have anything to do with it!"

"That's very lovely, but there's still other viruses to worry about!" The operator placed the third chip in line into her PET. "Battlechip, WideShot! Slot in!"

And the hose became a...well, odd looking type of gun, even by cyberworld standards. This gun, however, did something the hose could not: fire water at the enemy. And after aiming, that's just what the watery Navi did to the Mettaur. "Nothing like using water to turn viruses into junk data!"

"Yep, but since everything that withstood that probably isn't too happy about it..." The final chip selected for insertion became unusable for the remainder of the battle. "Battlechip, Guard! Slot in!"

The yellow and green shield appeared in front of SplashMan, who promptly took cover behind it. "You're right! My legs must be saved from harm!"

[Order of Turn:
1-Bubbler chip attack on ShrubbyB (50, Aqua, may hit another virus)
2-Bubbler chip attack on ShrubbyA (50, Aqua, may hit another virus)
3-WideShot chip attack on MetoolA, MetoolB, and MetoolC (80, Aqua)
4-Guard1 chip attack (60-, Reflect)]
(bumpity)
The Shrubbies dive behind the canodumbs as the battle begins, bringing deletion for all four of the enemies. Fearing what had happened so quickly to their allies, the metools attempt to hide beneath their helmets, but only one was fast enough to escape deletion.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: 40 HP (Hiding!)
CanodumbA: DELETED
ShrubbyA: DELETED
CanodumbB: DELETED
ShrubbyB: DELETED

"Aww...I was so close!" SplashMan snapped his fingers, then gave the final virus a puzzled look. "So...aren't Mettaur invincible when they're hiding?"

"...Yeah, that's why Guard can reflect anything. Hmm...oh, I've got it!" Sabrina grabbed a chip from the far reaches of her folder, and had it interface with her PET. "I bet if we can get something narrow under it, we can flip it over, and then we can nail it! And this is the best chip we have right now that can do that! Battlechip, ZapRing! Slot in!"

The thin Bunny ear-like gun appeared on SplashMan's right arm, who looked at it blankly. "Bleck, ZapRing! So, lemme get the plan straight. I look for an opening between the helmet and the ground, get one of the ZapRing's prongs into that opening, and use that to flip it over before letting it have it!"

"Yep! Have fun!"

"...I'll keep that in mind..." The Aqua Navi edged close to the Mettaur, and noticed a small gap in the Mettaur's defense on its left side. "Aha, gotcha!" He shoved a prong in there, and knocked it off its feet, landing helmet-first on the ground. Aiming the electrical attack towards it, he blasted it with the ring of its doom, watching it become reduced into particles...

...And then SplashMan opened his eyes, and took a good look at the virus ahead of him. "Yep, if I'm lucky it'll go that well! Chaaarge!" He then started to slowly move towards the Mettaur preventing him from battle victory, hoping his operator's crazy plan would work...

[Order of Turn:
1-Flip over MetoolC with ZapRing prong (0)
2-ZapRing chip attack on MetoolC (40, Elec)
3-Dodge (if necessary)
4-Dodge (if necessary)]
It's unorthodox, but it works!

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED
CanodumbA: DELETED
ShrubbyA: DELETED
CanodumbB: DELETED
ShrubbyB: DELETED

Prize: 350z
And for the second time, SplashMan watched the Mettaur disintegrate into nothing. Though it was only the first time he had done so in reality. "It worked! Wow!"

"Was there any doubt in your mind? Come on, send me our nice reward for tearing those viruses a new one!"

"I'm on it!" The Navi wandered over to the reward data, which occupied the spot the final Mettaur had once hid. "Analyzing data!...And it's just cash. Better than nothing, though!"

"Yeah, it is. Send it over, pronto!"

And with a wave of his arm, the job was done. "I love doing that!"

"Oh, by the way, I bought a chip off the trading board. Just thought you should know!"

"Really? What?"

"A Sword! It's kinda powerful, and if you're careful with it, you can use it several times. But since you have to get real close to use it, it's easier for enemies to dodge. So don't think we won't be using things like Hi-Cannon now!"

"As long as WideShot and Bubbler stay, I'm happy!"

"Oh, don't worry about that..."

"Okay, I won't! Anyway, I'm going to go look around some more. If you need me before then, just let me know!" On those words, SplashMan wandered deeper still into ACDC's Net, still searching for viruses.

(searching for Battle #3)
Spooky A: 50
Spooky B: 50
Spooky C: 50
Spooky D: 50
Spooky E: 50

Splashman: 140

Ghosts! Onoz!
"Ghosts!" SplashMan assumed the stance of...standing up the way he always did. "This'll be easy, though!"

"Yeah, but don't get overconfident! That's a good way to get hammered!"

"I know, I know!"

"Now let's get to hammering instead of getting hammered!" Sabrina flipped open the flap on the front of her PET holder, pulled out a few chips, and placed a couple into her actual PET. "Battlechip, Shotgun! Double slot-in!"

And so, the Navi's arm remained blue, but was gun shaped at the end as opposed to a hand. He squinted as he attempted to get a good aim on the purple ghostly viruses, then fired the blasts at a pair of them. "I have a good feeling about what's next..."

"I bet you do!" Another chip was inserted, so that its effects could be felt by the Aqua Navi. "Battlechip, WideShot! Slot in!"

"Knew it!" A wide mouthed gun took the place of Shotgun's form, and was pointed at the not-yet-fired-at Spookys. An arc of water was then let out, aimed at the other trio of viruses. "There! Hope I got them all!"

"Well, better safe than sorry, right?" The fourth and final chip that had been grabbed earlier became the fourth used chip of the battle. "Battlechip, Guard! Slot in!"

The one use shield materialized in front of SplashMan, who ducked behind it. After all, pain was not something he particually enjoyed...

[Order of Turn:
1-Shotgun chip attack on SpookyA (50, may hit another virus)
2-Shotgun chip attack on SpookyB (50, may hit another virus)
3-WideShot chip attack on SpookyC, SpookyD, SpookyE (80, Aqua)
4-Guard1 chip attack (60-, Reflect)]
The Aqua Navi's assault wiped out most of the viruses, but a single Spoky floated out of the way of the Wideshot.

Spooky A: DELETED
Spooky B: DELETED
Spooky C: DELETED
Spooky D: DELETED
Spooky E: 50

"Darn! Why does one virus always have to get out of the way just in time?!" SplashMan shook a first at the remaining virus. It might have won that round, but there was another one coming up...

"Hey, at least it keeps us on our toes!"

"But I don't have toes..."

"...It's an expression..." Sabrina shook her head as she started slamming more chips into her PET's top. "Here's four more Shotgun chips. Get one of them to hit so we can all move on with our lives!"

While his arm did become a blue blaster, the Aqua Navi was a little disappointed. "Aww, you're not going to say 'Battlechip, Shotgun! Slot in!' or something like that?"

"Just take out that Spooky with overkill!"

"...Fine..." He took aim at the purple ghost, before letting out a massive barrage of shots at it, even one of which could take it out. Indeed, it was overkill.

[Order of Turn:
1-Shotgun chip attack on SpookyE (50)
2-Shotgun chip attack on SpookyE (50)
3-Shotgun chip attack on SpookyE (50)
4-Shotgun chip attack on SpookyE (50)]
Owned.

Spooky A: DELETED
Spooky B: DELETED
Spooky C: DELETED
Spooky D: DELETED
Spooky E: DELETED

-Victory!-

Get: 300z, Recov10
"Yep, easy!" SplashMan dusted his hands off, then picked up the reward data left behind. "Okay, time to analyze...and, we've got chip data with our cash! Recover10, to be exact!"

"Better than nothing, I guess..." And so, Sabrina's folder was one step closer to filling, and her zenny total increased slightly. The former caught the girl's attention a bit more, though. "You know, my folder's getting pretty full...I think we've almost got it to max capacity!"

"Neat! Maybe we can fill it up before I jack out!"

"Don't push your luck...I mean, you've been great so far, but it's only going to get harder from here on out. And something tells me that something big's going to happen before long..."

"Really? Whoever's telling you that isn't being loud enough for me to hear too..."

"Just get to searching..."

"Sure thing!" The Aqua Navi dived deeper still into the Internet equivilant of ACDC, and still in search of viruses in which to destroy.

(searching for Battle #4)
A swarm of Bunnies approach.
They look ready to zap the hell out of something.
Two Cannondumbs, stand there.

BunnyA: 50 HP
BunnyB: 50 HP
BunnyC: 50 HP
BunnyD: 50 HP
CannondumbA: 50 HP
CannondumbB: 50 HP

Battle 4!
Battle Routine Set!
EXECUTE!
"Whoops, wrong virus!" SplashMan couldn't help but cringe a little upon viewing the quadruplet Elec viruses. Though at this point, it was more reflex from being an Aqua Navi than anything else. "...What am I saying? I've faced worse odds before! Those Bunnies won't know what hit them!"

"They will if you keep up that talk! Now come on, let's take them out quick!" A chip entered a PET through a certain person's hand. "Battlechip, WideShot! Slot in!"

The wide gun appeared on the Navi's right arm, and became focused on the Bunny group. He then quickly let out a blast of water at them, though there was no way it could hit them all. "That's always fun to use! So, what's next? Bubbler or Shotgun?"

"And what makes you think I was going to give you one of those?"

"Because it's what you always do!"

"...Well, I can't argue with that..." Sabrina took out two more chips, and inserted them. "Fine, it's the latter! Battlechip, Shotgun! Double slot in!"

"Fine by me!" The black and blue Navi wound up with a pure blue gun on his arm, and aimed at, surprisingly enough, a Canodumb. He then let out the single burst at it, then followed with a quick aim and shoot at the Bunny unaffected by the previous WideShot. "There, hopefully I caught that Bunny off guard! Send me a Guard, Sabrina!"

"Can you at least pretend to not expect what I'm sending you?!" One final chip made its way into the PET's top slot. "Here! Battlechip, Guard! Slot in!"

And so, SplashMan got a one-use protective and reflective shield, for his own personal use in the near future. The very near future...

[Order of Turn:
1-WideShot chip attack on BunnyA, BunnyB, and BunnyC (80, Aqua)
2-Shotgun chip attack on CannondumbA (50, may hit another virus)
3-Shotgun chip attack on BunnyD (50, may hit another virus)
4-Guard1 chip attack (60-, reflects damage)]
Splashman's wideshot takes out all three of its targets for once, and the shotgun finishes off the bunny squad. The immobile cannon can do nothing as the shot comes, but the second one fires a blast to strike down the one who had deleted his ally.
Too bad there was a guard. Ouch.

BunnyC: DELETED
CannondumbA: DELETED
CannondumbB: 30 HP