Fatigue

ACDC net was the usual area as always. There was the navis that stopped and spoke like it was a friendly neighborhood, the viruses had attacked every once and a while, but were no match for the navi's because of the low level in this area, and then there of course was the serene area it self. It was like a park in the real world, speaking of which where it was being accessed by from a certain navi's owner.

"It's nothing but the usual here Zane, but you should really go home after work." Zane had fell quiet for so long it was like Dual was having a one-sided conversation since his NetOp was continuously wrapped in thought. He sat on the park bench looking down to his PET depressedly as the children in the park had kicked a ball back and forth filling the air with laughter and passing by Zane like the boy didn't exist at all. Like a ghost.

"Zane, you should get home now. You might be too tired." Dual mentioned as he had looked around the area for a glimpse looking out for any viruses. Zane had lifted his head as he suddenly sprung to life hearing his navi. He had forced a slight smile across his face to hide his withered strength from working in the Electown general store from earlier that day.

"No, no! I'm alright Dual, and I can still operate you." he said. "Besides, we still need to make sure to find some money to upgrade you further so we can be prepared for what ever is out there hunting you. Most of my check goes to paying for food and buying some credit for doing some laundry, so we should delete viruses to get something for you."

Dual had nodded at his NetOp's explanation. He knew there was no changing Zane's mind whenever he had his ideas straight about what he wanted to do. He did make a point about needing some money for being prepared for other situations, and since working in the shop didn't ensure enough zenny, they had to do what ever task would get them some extra credit. "Okay then, but just don't over exert yourself this evening. If you feel tired then we should jack out and go home."

With that warning, Dual had got a simple groan from the boy as he knew what that meant since it was Zane's way of saying "take it easy" to the worrisome navi. Dual had simply walked around as he kept his right hand in the glowing bright yellow that was his Edge Sword expecting a virus attack at the least. It wouldn't hurt for Zane to at least make a friend since the boy mostly stayed isolated from people because of his lack of social skills. He was too shy for his own good, but the only thing he was good at was being a calm and collected net battler. At least the navi could count on him for that.
Looks like trouble. A bunch of viral hooligans came strolling toward the Navi, laughing amongst themselves. If they were looking for a mugging, then they were going to get an awful lot more than they were expecting.

MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
ShrubbyA: 50 HP
ShrubbyB: 50 HP
SpookyA: 50 HP

Dual.EXE: 100 HP

--FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!--
Dual had clutched his Edge Sword as he had saw the approaching viruses come into view. He didn't expect to get this much horde of trouble in one stroll, but it didn't make him worry since he knew what to do, and seeing that Zane was operating him, there was zero doubt in his mind that he would lose, especially against such simple viruses. "Alright Zane, here they come. Let's get to work!" Dual said as he had made a quick sweep of his weapon cocking it back to ready his charged attack.

"You're getting ahead of yourself using that attack!" Zane had implied as he had saw his navi smirk. "It's just to reduce the numbers..." Zane had nodded hearing his navi's response, but he knew he was right. Using the Luminous Edge was a good way to strike multiple targets that attacked in a pattern and this time, even Zane didn't want to admit he was about to suggest the same thing as he had smiled wearily.

"Locked on, Strike!" Dual had called as he watched he focused his lock on the enemy striking the Shrubby A since it was the virus in the center of the group of attaking horde, but his attack was meant for the back panels since he wanted it to curve ands trike Shrubby B and the Spooky virii as well. He swung his weapon to make a blast of energy come from top left to the center and to the bottom left corners of the pattern the approaching viruses had came in. He thought that his attack was sure at least two out of three of the navis if not a group of three as intended. It would solve his problem of dealing with a multitude of them and having a more higher success rate of dodging when it came to anymore future attacks.

"Did we get 'em?" Zane had asked as he narrowed his eyes while staring into the cyber cloud of data from his attack patiently. His navi's weapon had switched from the Edge Sword to the neutral Dual Gattler as the weapon had pointed to the ground at first after changing then lifted after completely changing it's form. He waited as he had got on one knee as he had then let his arm turn into a cannon as he shot off a quick blast intended for the Mettaur (Mettaur A) he saw sititng on the frontline and slid from the force of his cannon shot as soon as it was fired. He recovered as he had stood up while jumping up to stay mobile jumping to the positioned set of panels on the right for any incoming attack that would emerge form the cloud of cyber dust.
----------------------------------------------------

Attacks Used: 1st Turn - Luminous Edge (1 Turn) + 2nd Turn - Cannon (1 Turn) + 3rd Dodge/Movement

Intended Damage & Detail:

Luminous Edge (70 Damage) @ Shrubby A + Shrubby B + Spooky A (3 Zone Atk)

Cannon: (40 Damage) @ Mettaur A (Straight Path Atk)

Movement/Dodge to the left.

((Okay, edited once again!Sorry, sorry, soryy! I usually have to see an example to catch on to your battle system quickly and I couldn't find a good one!))
((Zane, this is just a tip, but the mods like it when you do a summery of what attacks and there damage that you use in the round. It makes it a bit easyer for them to get the damage and stuff right.))
((Okay, thanks! I wondered if I was doing anything right at all, but anyway, I edited my last post and broke down some results. I don't know if I did that right either since I used one attack and I know the md should determine the result of the attack.))
((Just a heads up, your navi has 3 actions per turn. Here's an example~

Quote ()

Actions:
1: Dual Gatter shot [8/buster] @ virus name
2: Cannon blast [40] @ sumothervirus
3: Evade

You have to list the damage, stats, and which virus the attack is headed towards. If you don't say what attack goes to what opponent, it'll automatically count as a miss. One other important thing. You can try to dodge attacks and it can dodge more than one attack.

Quote (examples~)

Actions:
1: some stuff @ virus
2: Killing stuff @ virus
3: Dodge

Mod's response: Dual succesfully shot down the innocent Mets, but the remaining two cannondumbs stood tall and targeted the gunner navi! Thankfully, Dual was quick enough to respond to the shots and evaded both attacks at once

Ok...Enjoy~))

((PS/EDIT: You can purchase a Speed Upgrade, which lets you have an extra action to your navi!))
((Okay, I ahd saw the entry about the speed upgrade which is why I'm doing a lot of this so I can improve stats. I was a bit confused since I didn't know dodging would count towards one of my actions so thanks. I think I can't do anything else but brace since I used my Signature charge attack which costs my three moves since it's a charge buster, correct?))
[Nope! Using a Signature Attack only costs one action to do.]
((Okay, edited once again!))
[And there you go, you're absolutely golden now.]

Dual's sweeping Signature Attack carved through the leafy ranks of the Shrubbies, and managed to clip the Spooky just before it could teleport out of the way. A blast from Dual's Cannon annihilated one of the Metools. The other Metool launched itself into the air, flipped around in its descent and slammed its pickaxe into the ground, sending a vicious shockwave tearing across the panels toward Dual. He strafed right out of the way of the attack.

MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: 40 HP
ShrubbyA: 27 HP
ShrubbyB: 27 HP
SpookyA: 27 HP

((Thankies! But let's not celebrate, let's see if I got the hang of it in my next post!))

Zane had reached sliding one of the battlechips along his fingers as he had loaded shotgun. Dual had nodded as he saw the blaster appear on hand and then quickly strayed to the left for a quick motion. The Mettaur's attack had passed and the virii was dormant was giving him a xhance to deal with the Shrubby as he lined his shot up with one of the Shrubby and fired off the shotgun's round to make a shot at the virus as well as to make a quick blow to the second Shrubby virii behind it.

Dual had quickly landed as he had reached down to let his hand sweep the ground. Seeing the Spooky virii teleport gave him the idea that he could possibly expect a sneak attack. He quickly made a lunge forward to keep in motion incase something tried to attack him while being still. "This'll take care of him..." Zane said as he had slid another battlechip in, and his last one at that to see the rage claw appear on Dual's hand in the place of his buster as it slashed at the Mettaur that was probably in motion now that it's small wait after it's attack was over.

Dual had looked around as he let his eyes scan the area for the last virii. He kneeled again to ready himself for a roll or lunge to dodge any incoming attack that might come for him seeing that his adversary could teleport at the blink of an eye. He made his heel slightly rise as he had parted his foot from the ground to ready his buster to shot if it came to whipping around and letting out a quick chain of rapid shots towards his enemies.
------------------
Attacks Used: 1st Turn - Shotgun (1 Turn) + 2nd Turn - Rage Claw (1 Turn) + 3rd Dodge/Movement

Intended Damage & Detail:

Shotgun (50 Damage) @ Shrubby A + Shrubby B (2 Zone Path Atk)

RageClaw: (40 Damage) @ Mettaur B (Close Combat Frontal Attack (One Space))

Movement/Dodge to the Right
A very well-aligned Shotgun tore the leaves right off a Shrubby. Dual slammed his Rageclaw down, right through the helmet of an innocent Metool, severely owning that as well. A Spooky warped into position on Dual's left side and out came its tongue to give the Navi a good slapping, but Dual leapt out of the way just in time to avoid the flapping tongue of doom.

MetoolB: DELETED!
ShrubbyA: DELETED!
SpookyA: 27 HP

Dual had saw that the enemy had quickly attacked trying to blind side him, but his instincts had served him well. Zane on the other hand seemed to find himself in a sticky situation since he was out of battlechips himself and found it to be the most unusual time since he only had two virii left to delete. He had looked to his navi who seem to not care since he was sitting with his blaster focused while in a motion dodged.

"Let's counter attack...now." Zane had announced watching as his navi had et out a round of his Megabuster to strike the ghost virus that had appeared by his side and tried to strike him. Now it seemed like he turned it into one of those, "The shoe is on the other foot situation." Dual had fired once more at the Spooky virus as he had finally came to a landing.

Not long after that, he had purposely lost his footing as he went into a quick barrel roll to the right once more to avoid the possible attack from the remaining Shrubby that had sat in wait after he had let out two shots of his Dual Gattler at the spooky virus enjoying the thrill of turning the virus's surprise attack into an ambush for itself.

((So do my chips return after a battle, correct?))

Attacks & Chips Used: Dual Gattler(Primary Buster) x 2, Dodge

- Primary Buster x 2 > Spooky Virus

- Dodge/Movement to the right
[Yep. After a battle, all your Battlechips and Signature Attacks refresh.

But oop, you forgot your summary for your last post! Edit it up, please.]
((Edited: Sorry, I had been at work and late on the reply! ^_^))

((Anyway, I don't exactly know how much my buster post to do as of now since I kind of forgot how the rubric goes for buster damage, but I know it increases based on my Navicust, so the damage should be 2 per shot, correct?))
((Actually, you get eight damage per buster shot now, I think, since you have an attack +1 and a rapid +1 equipped.))

The spooky is angry and full of holes, but still does not appear to be deleted. The two attack in retaliation, but only the shrubby's log manages to hit, and it's not especially painful.

SpookyA: 11 HP

Dual.EXE: 90 HP
Dual had been tossed back by the log as it struck. The navi didn't simply stop by just that one hindrance as he had recovered quickly as he looked his enemies over. "Zane...we should wrap this up..." The navi mentioned as he had looked to the ghost like nmavi once again that wasn't to distance and then picked his arm up. His NetOp who only agreed with a nod of his head had let his gaze shift to the distant virii instead of the Shruby knowing focusing on one target was the best tactic.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves...let's..." Zane said almost letting his voice drop weakly. "Zane are you okay?" The navi asked as he had heard a slap as Zane had struck his wrist with his open palm to bring himself to. "I'm fine Dual...just attack that ghost navi." he responded as he had nodded unsurely and lifted his Dual Gattler to his enemy shooting out two rounds of his rapid attack to strike the ghost navi before it could teleport to quickly. He kept an eye on the Shruby's attack as well knowing that it could dish out damage if he didn't pay attention. He quickly did another barrel roll, but this tie to his far left to keep oyuut of range of the ghost's sneak attack if it was to come when he was not expecting and as well as the shruby's log radius.
-------------------------
Attacks & Chips Used: Dual Gattler(Primary Buster) x 2, Dodge

Turn 1 - Primary Buster (8 Damage) > Spooky Virus

Turn 2 - Primary Buster (8 Damage) > Spooky Virus

Turn 3 - Dodge/Movement to the left.
The Spooky is struck down by Dual's dual blasts. The last Shrubby pukes up a log, but as Dual jumps to the side, it just rolls past.

SpookyA: DELETED!

Dual had rolled forward to close some distance between him and the Shrubby as he got close at that opportune moment once again. With him so close, his buster would make a greater success rate of hits and a better quick combination of shots, but only if the virii didn't side step him and then make a fool out of him by spewing one of those logs in the nick of time, but he didn't worry much of that risk, in fact, his next devastating attack would take care of that since it was to be his more accurate Luminous Edge.

"Target locked..." Dual noted as he had let his visor's screen from his view scan data and streams of numbers that was most likely coordinates and exact measurement of his shot's chances and possibility of striking. He didn't think of it too much as the navi had quickly revealed his bright white blade of his weapon that glowed like a beam sword. The turned it broadside exposed as he slashed vertically to make a streak of energy slash across the last virii's area from top to bottom as Dual had kneeled on one knee and then sat ready to dodge to his right with his agility since he still had a lot of mobility left after his attack.
------------------

Attacks and Chips Used: Luminous Edge (70 Damage - Wide Area Slash ), Dodge

1st Turn - Luminous Edge - (70 Damage to Shruby)

2nd Turn - Dodge - Right

3rd Turn - No Action
The stroke takes down the final bush.

ShrubbyB: DELETED!
SpookyA: DELETED!

Rewards: Guard1, 150z