Go Go!!

Stepping out slowly from the main gate, Alphonse calmly looked over the world with his hands in his jacket. He flicked his legs and started to walk to the uninhabited area of the net. With the holographic screen appearing next to Alphonse, K started to talk to Alphonse. "So, do you feel any different??", "I'm not sure...We haven't engaged in a fight yet. Can you send me couple of book document files so I can pass time?", "Sure...How do I do that...", "Just go to the file in my private space an--", DOCUMENT DELETED, "...", "...", "...It's not what you think", "I really wish for a human hand to strangle you..."

======
Battle 1
======
Well, it seemed as though a viral hand was intent on strangling Alphonse instead.

MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 40 HP
CanodumbA: 50 HP
CanodumbB: 50 HP
CanodumbC: 50 HP
SeedbatA: 50 HP

Alphonse.EXE: 120 HP

--FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!--
"...I can at least take my anger towards them", "Yea...Please do that...". Alphonse started to rush towards the enemies, but Alphonse felt lighter, even with greater stamina then last time he fought. This must be the Speed Upgrade...I better try it on them. Alphonse's arm altered into a blazing gun, distorting the air around it with it's heat, and aimed straight at the Seedbat. He locked the barrel and shot a burning wave of bullets at the floating Seedbat. His arm changed slightly from the burning gun into a large barreled shotgun. He stood still and adjusted his aim towards the group of unmoving Canodumbs, pulling the inner trigger, shot golden bullets at them. Alphonse felt like he could do even more, he didn't feel as exhausted, but he had to keep it safe and not let his feeling run his body in the battle. So, he quickly sidestepped away from the viriis, attempting to evade any upcoming attacks.

Actions:
1: Heatshot (45 Dmg/Spread/Fire/Bonus/CRITICAL) @ SeedbatA
2: Take Aim
3: Shotgun blast (50 Dmg/Spread) @ Canodumb Group
4: Evade
The Seedbat was set ablaze by the Heatshot, falling to the panels below and crisping away into nothing. The carefully aimed Shotgun blast took out two of the Canodumbs, but extended no farther. One of the Metools sent a shockwave Alphonse's way, but he hopped nimbly aside.

MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
CanodumbA: DELETED!
CanodumbB: DELETED!
CanodumbC: 50 HP
SeedbatA: DELETED!

"Damn!!! Alphonse, I never saw you moving like that!!", "Haha, it's amazing what that little thing you bought can do...It certainly brings more winning strategy into our battles!!", "Screw strategies!! It's all about beating the pulp out of the enemies!!". Alphonse flinged his arms aside, turning one into a metal claw instantly, "I prefer a little cutting once in a while, if you mind". Alphonse ran towards one of the Met and striked his hands downward to impale the met. He quickly turned to give a chilling look with his silver eye at the Mets, who stopped and flinched with fear. He ran through both of remaining met, slashing them violently with his claw along the way. He was actually running towards the last Canodumb, which was getting prepared for the impact. But instead with his current weapon, the claw disintegrated and a giant hammer appeared along the way of Alphonse. "SMASH IT!!", with his voice echoing, Alphonse took the hammer with both of his hands and side-swinged at the Canodumb's head like a baseball bat. "A homerun!"

Actions:
1: RageClaw Impale (40 Dmg/Grapple) @ MetoolA
2: RageClaw Slash (40 Dmg/Grapple) @ MetoolB
3: RageClaw Slash (40 Dmg/Grapple) @ MetoolC
4: BigHammer1 Side-Swing (160 Dmg/Break) @ CanodumbC
One metool manages to block the claws, but the last is flattened outright by the hammer!

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
CanodumbC: DELETED

"Che, tricky one!", "No matter...I'll finish this in less than a second!!". With Alphonse's little promise, Alphonse disappeared from mid air, leaving no trace at all. The Met was confused, looking everywhere for Alphonse. "Rest!", Alphonse appeared behind the Met, with his claw stretching across the helmet of the Met. Alphonse slashed it with all his strength, strong enough to even break through the helmet.

Actions:
1: AreaGrab / Appearing behind @ MetoolC
2: RageClaw Slash (40 Dmg/Grapple) @ MetoolC
3: RageClaw Slash (40 Dmg/Grapple) @ MetoolC
4: RageClaw Slash (40 Dmg/Grapple) @ MetoolC
In the epitome of all overkill, Aplhonse tears up the virus to ribbons and shreds.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED
CanodumbC: DELETED

VICTORY!

Rewards: 150z, Guard
"My, a very useful chip came into our hands", "A Guard chip?...Damn, I thought we had a strong attack chip...", "K...Out of all people. You, a martial artist, should know the significance of guarding!!", "...Done?", "Quite...*sigh*"

======
Battle 2 Commencing
======
Alphonse happems upon a different set of viruses, all of which seem especially pissed at him for some reason...

BunnyA 50HP
BunnyB 50HP
BunnyC 50HP
SpikeyA 90HP
SpikeyB 90HP
SpikeyC 90HP
SpikeyD 90HP

Alphonse 120HP

BATTLEROUTINE...SET>>>EXECUTE
Alphonse turned to see the angry groups of viriis looking towards him. He smiled with content and got ready to fight. "Another one already? This must be our lucky day!", "I really wouldn't say so, they seems bit...cranky towards me", "...Why?", "How in the God's name am I suppose to know!!". Alphonse immediately took action by giving a quick-draw shot at the group of bunnies, relying on it's large range of hits from the bullets. The gun disintegrated as the claw was forming from his gauntlet, "Please...I haven't done you no harm...Well, until now". He ran towards the last bunny with his new speed and jumped to give it a quick slash across the head. He turned 180* and grabbed the bunny by the wounded head. "GO!!", "Gawd! Just please be quite while I'm fighting!!, "You're no fun...". Alphonse threw the bunny with furious speed at the unexpected Spikey, hoping to delete the bunny and damage the spikey. Then, Alphonse quickly ran around the enemies to heighten his chance of dodge any attacks.

Actions:
1: Shotgun blast (50 Dmg/Spread) @ BunnyA/B
2: RageClaw Slash (40 Dmg/Grapple) @ BunnyC
3: RageClaw throw (20 Dmg each) Grabbing BunnyC towards SpikeyA
4: Evade
The Shotgun deleted its intended targets, though the throwing maneuver didn't go quite as planned. It seemed the Spikey was a bit more alert than Alphonse anticipated, and it quickly blasted the Bunny as soon as it left Alphonse's hand. The Navi just barely dodged the embers that continued after from the connection.

BunnyA DELETED!
BunnyB DELETED!
BunnyC DELETED!
SpikeyA 90HP
SpikeyB 90HP
SpikeyC 90HP
SpikeyD 90HP

Alphonse 120HP
"My my, a fast one!", "What ever...Ok, Sending you your next chips", "Ohh? Wh--", "Don't you even think about what you were about to say...", "Heh, no fun...". Alphonse reviewed over the list of chips K sent him and snapped his fingers, "That might work!". Alphonse slid his hand to his sides and a giant metal hammer appeared facing downward on Alphonse's hand. Alphonse slowly lifted it up to hold it with two hands and...Gone, Alphonse disappeared in mid air. Spikey looked everywhere, sniffing around for any type of traces. When their guard was down, Alphonse appeared behind one of the Spikey and landed and lethal, heavy pound with his hammer. "*sigh* It's really a shame to punish a dog". The Hammer crumbled on Alphonse's hand but it transformed into a blazing gun and shot another round to the surprised Spikeys. He secured his leg firmly on the ground and looked straight at the remaining viriis. "Damnit! You're gonna try to evade again, right?? Just use the speed upgrade I gave you and finish them off!!", "Patients is vi--", "DON'T GIVE A CRAP!!"

Actions:
1: AreaGrab / Appear Behind SpikeyA
2: BigHammer1 downward smash (160 Dmg/Break) @ SpikeyA
3: HeatShot (45 Dmg/Fire/Spread) @ Spikey B/C
4: Prepare to Evade
Alphonses enormous hammer slams down, smashing away the spikey in a flash. As He blasts the other two, they turn around and fre back the first missing, but the second running away. The last one blasts as well, connecting where the other missed.

BunnyA DELETED!
BunnyB DELETED!
BunnyC DELETED!
SpikeyA DELETED
SpikeyB 45HP
SpikeyC 90HP
SpikeyD 90HP

Alphonse 90HP
"*huff*...Whew...I guess using the upgrade doesn't mean I'm invincible", "Just get on with the fighting!". Alphonse's heatshot gun's fire began to fade away. Alphonse dusted his jacket off and held his gun with his other hand adjusting it. "Send me more Heatshots!", "...Alright". With K sending the chips, the flames of the gun started to blaze once again, but even stronger than last time. Alphonse took aim with the gun, standing tall in position, and shot two rapid shots at the same time, hoping to destroy the unscratched Spikeys. He discarded the gun and a transparent shield appeared infront of Alphonse, guarding him from any upcoming attacks.

Actions:
1: Take Position to Aim/Shoot
2: HeatShot Blast (45 Dmg/Fire/Spread) @ Spikey C/D
3: HeatShot Blast (45 Dmg/Fire/Spread) @ Spikey B/D
4: Activate Guard
The viruses seemed to nod to eachother, then spread out to attack. Alphonse got his aim exactly right on the two moving together and nailed both, not deterring their progress. He finished the one that went alone with a second Heatshot. His guard was dropped as soon as it was raised by a hasty-firing Spiky.

BunnyA DELETED!
BunnyB DELETED!
BunnyC DELETED!
SpikeyA DELETED
SpikeyB DELETED!
SpikeyC 15 HP
SpikeyD 45 HP

Alphonse 90HP
"See? I told you about Guarding!", "Fine fine...Say what ever you wanna say". Alphonse pulled the trigger of the heatshot again, but he realized that the bullet was all out. He brought out his rageclaw once again from it's standby mode and clashed the tip of the claws together. "I'll finish this battle right here!!". Goroke rushed to grab the nearest Spikey he could find; with the claw grabbing the virii firmly, he threw it at the other Spikey. Alphonse called his claw off for good and he kneeled down slightly, looking straight at the virii. He dashed with all his speed as his leg started to burn, fast enough to almost catch up with the thrown Spikey. Alphonse stopped right besides the victim Virii and gave it a sharp round house kick with his burning leg. Alphonse, the tactician he is, ran away from the viriis if his attacks failed.

ALPHONSE STRIKES A POSE!!

Actions:
1: RageClaw Throw (20 Dmg) Grabbing SpikeyC towards SpikeyD
2: Halberd Impaler (60 Dmg/Fire/3CD) @ SpikeyD
3: Evade
4: Strikes a pose!!????
The Spiky, dodgin his flying ally, moved right into Alphonse's kick.

BunnyA DELETED!
BunnyB DELETED!
BunnyC DELETED!
SpikeyA DELETED
SpikeyB DELETED!
SpikeyC DELETED!
SpikeyD DELETED!

Alphonse 90HP

VICTORY!

Rewards: 400 zenny.
"Alright!! Easy win!!"

"Maybe...Well, we should get going.".

((GAHH!!...Feeling too tired to RP~~))

======
Battle 3 Commencing
======
Alphonse finds a new group, another larger one, filled with mean lookign viruses!

MetoolA 40HP
MetoolB 40HP
CannondumbA 50HP
ShrubbyA 50HP
CannondumbB 50HP
ShrubbyB 50HP
CannondumbC 50HP
ShrubbyC 50HP
BunnyA 50HP
BunnyB 50HP

Alphonse 90HP

BATTLEROUTINE...SET>>>EXECUTE