Go Go!!

((Wah??? How the hell did I get less zennys than the last battle?? Isn't it suppose to be bigger as the battle continues????? Also, the girl is from "Eureka seveN" *Walks away in sorrow*))

"Alright, let's continue on", "Yea, we're getting pretty close to the main server...", "Send me another MiniEnergyPack for me".

((Alphonse used MiniEnergyPack (+50 HP) ))

======
Battle 5 (Boss?) Commencing
======
((Easy explanation: I'm a lot more generous than Albel. Also, hearing people complain about rewards is one of my pet peevs, so I ask that you knock it off.))

A heelnavi runs up to Alphonse, saying in a very polite tone, "I challenge you to a fight." No clue on what he fights with, as of yet.

Heelnavi: 250

Alphonse: 100

Battle 5 Start!
((Sorry...I was really depending on the reward to buy things~ that won't happen again -____-))

"I accept your challenge!!", "Finally!! Something actually fun!!". Alphonse stood his ground and readied for the Heelnavi's assult. Alphonse stared at the Heelnavi with the intimidating stare and looked at his movement and behavior. This navi...He might have something to do with the Netopia and Netsquare assult, hence, the reason why he is challenging me. Alphonse summoned the hammer and began to run towards the Heelnavi. He was running slowly than his usual, but just before he was about to swing his hammer towards the Heelnavi, Alphonse yelled with the top of his lung. "NOW!!", he disappeared from midair and appeared just behind Heelnavi, catching him unexpected. Alphonse violently swinged his hammer sideward towards his head, hoping to inflict it's heavy damage. The hammer disintegrated and Alphonse got prepared to evade any upcoming attacks.

Actions:
1: Analyze the opponent / Take aim
2: AreaGrab / appear behind the Heelnavi just before impact
3: BigHammer1 sideward swing (160 / Break) @ Heelnavi
4: Evade
The navi is smashed with the hammer. He tries to take a swing at Alphonse, but he quickly dodges back.

Heelnavi: 90

Alphonse: 100
"Yea!! That totally knocked him out!!", "Almost. He didn't get deleted and withstood the hammer, vicious as last time. You can't eat a cake and have it too", "...Cake and what? Is that even a real...quote or something?", "Frankly, it is. Not as popular as 'Sticks and Stones', and 'Rollin--", "What kind of cake? Vanilla?? Green Tea? Chocolate? 'Cause I hate chocolate...", " *Deep, disappointing sigh* When, oh God, When will you grow up...". K loaded multiple chips at once, with the same mindless, but blithe smile he always have. "Buy me some after this is over!!". Alphonse's left arm shifted into a metal claw and his right changed into a two barreled gun, one blazing with sparks of fire. "It won't be guaranteed...". He aimed his gun with his right silver eye straight at the wounded Heelnavi. Taking a second or two, he finally got a good lock on the Heelnavi and shot two spreading bullets straight towards the body of the Heelnavi, raising the chance of hitting. Alphonse quickly stepped towards the Heelnavi and attempted to stab the Heelnavi multiply with the claw's sharp and deadly fingers.

Actions:
1: Take Aim
2: Shotgun Blast (50/Spread) @ HeelNavi
3: HeatShot Blast (45/Fire/Spread) @ HeelNavi
4: RageClaw Stab (40/Grapple) @ HeelNavi
THe Shotgun hits the navi and is soon followed up by a Heatshot. However, as Alphonse gets close to attack with the claw, the navi twists to the side and punches Al in the face instead.

Heelnavi: 5

Alphonse: 80
((...*Calculates* 50+45 = 95 / 90-95= Not -5????? Oh well, I'll just let it slide, I'm perfectly fine with it XD))

Alphonse quickly withdrew from the Heelnavi's range. He spat blood as he got ready to strike once again. "My, still having the spirit to go on, I honor that part of you", "Che, you and your whole gentleman thing. Just give it a rest and finish him off!!". Alphonse gave a gentle bow towards the Heelnavi and prepared his claw. With a quick dash, Alphonse was standing infront of the Heelnavi, prepared to slash with his vicious claw. In the last second, he turned, switching his claw into a cannon, and gave a point-blank shot on the chest of the Heelnavi.

Actions:
1: Takes a Bow
2: RageClaw slash (40/Grapple) @ HeelNavi
3: RageClaw slash (40/Grapple) @ HeelNavi
4: Point-Blank shot w/ Cannon (40) @ Heelnavi
((And way to point it out like a smartass, rather than just say, "Hey, shouldn't it really be 5 damage over, or did one only do partial damage?" like an understanding person. I can do math, I don't need an equation written out.))

Blargh he dies or something.

Rewards: 500z
((...This is like the 3rd mistake I did here...Not good...Sorry, I never thought about partial damages and stuff. I feel like shit right now, I really didn't mean it that way TT-TT))

======
Battle 6 Commencing
======
Alphonse finds a new group!

CannondumbA 50HP
CannondumbB 50HP
CannondumbC 50HP
CannondumbD 50HP
SpikeyA 90HP
SpikeyB 90HP
SpikeyC 90HP
SpikeyD 90HP

Alphonse 80HP

BATTLEROUTINE...SET>>>EXECUTE
((*sigh*...I'll bow never to make a foolish mistake like that ever again >_<!!! *Apology Bow*))

"Humm?", "What is it?", "It seems like our trade transaction has been complete, also with the GMO request", "GMO?? Whazzat? and when the hell did I request that??", "I did that, don't worry, I'm sure you'll like it...Now, I'll send you the new chip datas and begin the GMO file." K received his new files and datas into his PET. With Alphonse's request, he simply pressed the button. GMO FILE [WHITEKNIGHT] PROCESSING, "Whoa!", PROCESS COMPLETE:: GMO FILE MERGING W/ [ALPHONSE.EXE] ::::::::: COMPLETE. In a flash, Alphonse shined with a brilliant light, covering him from head to toe. Seconds later, the covering light started to crack and the pieces fell down like a feather. It revealed Alphonse in a form, completely suited in full white armor. Alphonse raised his head and faced towards the viriis. Even though his helmet concealed his head, making the viriis unable to see Alphonse's face, but he was giving his usual stare. "I say, K. Isn't this a wonderful day!!", "...Wah??", "Hahahaha!! No need to be confused, comrade. It is still I, Alphonse, only being in a new "fashion" you can say!! Hahahaha!!", "...You're scarying me Alphonse...".

Alphonse took his arm and twirled it many times. Still getting use to the new armor, he was still having trouble. "K! Please send me one of the new chips we got!!", "Err...This one?", "That'll do!!". K slid the chip into the PET, materializing a multiple barreled gun. Alphonse grabbed the gun by the handle and shot towards the group of Cannondumbs with little aiming, depending on the range of hits it's capable of. He threw the gun aside, causing it to disappear, and placed his arm infront of him. In a flash, a large mirror like shield appeared on Alphonse's arm, ready to reflect the coming attacks.

Actions:
1: Receive the new datas (Chips and GMO)
2: Activate WhiteKnight.GMO
3: Shotgun blash (50 / Spread) @ Cannondumb A/B
4: Activate Guard
Two cannondumbs are thrashed as he tries and defend against attacks, but one spikey finds it's mark and another gets reflected.

CannondumbA DELETED
CannondumbB DELETED
CannondumbC 50HP
CannondumbD 50HP
SpikeyA 90HP
SpikeyB 90HP
SpikeyC 60HP
SpikeyD 90HP

Alphonse 50HP
"Hoho!! What a fierce pup!!"

He's saying that after he got hit??...Where's the real Alphonse!!.

Alphonse summoned his last shotgun and aimed it's barrel straight towards the remaining group of Cannondumbs. He started to run side ways, towards the Spikeys, and shot a powerful blow towards the Virii. Alphonse struck his hands out and streams of data came to it. The data formed into a shape of a large boomerang, slowly solidifying into it's shape.

"This will teach you how to behave, you littl' Pups!!"

"...I'm beginning to like this side of Alphonse~"

Alphonse targeted the Spikeys through his helme and retracted his boomerang, throwing it with sonic speed. As the boomerang was still heading towards the spikeys, Alphonse stood his ground as he was prepared to dodge any unexpected attacks.

Actions:
1: Shotgun Blast (50/Spread) @ Cannondumb C/D
2: Take Aim @ Spikey Group
3: Boomerang1 (60/Wood/3-Multi) @ Spikey C/B/A
4: Prepare to Evade
The shotgun strikes one canodumb, but the boomerrang goes through three spikeys, severely wounding two and deleting a third. One of the weakened ones attacks, only to miss. The canodumb still manages a hit.

CannondumbA DELETED
CannondumbB DELETED
CannondumbC DELETED!
CannondumbD 50HP
SpikeyA 30HP
SpikeyB 90HP
SpikeyC DELETED!
SpikeyD 30HP

Alphonse 30HP
"*Huff huff* This battle is at it's edge right now..."

"Don't be like that! We can still fight on!!"

"Hahaha!! That's the way of chivalry!!"

Alphonse drew in streams of datas onto his right arm, altering it into a silver claw. He prepared his claw and began to dash towards the Spikeys. As he was dashing, Alphonse leaped over one of the Spikey and slashed it from it's behind.

"That should take care of that one!!"

"Yea!! Kill them all!!"

"Haha!! One mustn't pleasure him self by other's pain!! I'm talking to you K!"

"...Wah?"

Alphonse only laughed it off and cleaned his tainted claw. He immediately headed towards the Spikey. He sidestepped towards him nimbly to evade and confuse the virii. At last, he stopped at the left side of the Spikey and attempted to stab it on it's side. Alphonse knew he was in a tight spot due to his current situation of having low stamina.

"Hey! Why did you stop? You could've finished this battle!!"

"You need to focus on the strategy once in a while, K. As in the real battlefield, an army must regroup to strike the enemy down for good!! An exhausted army would fall to hell in a *Snap*"

"...Wah?"

Actions:
1: RageClaw Slash (40/Grapple) @ Spikey A
2: RageClaw Stab (40/Grapple) @ Spikey D
3: Prepare to evade @ CannondumbD
4: Prepare to evade @ SpikeyB
The RageClaw made short work of both Spikeys. Alphonse's plan to get out of the way of the other viruses' attacks was a well-made one, because the remaining Spikey fired a burst of flame in the Navi's direction, but Alphonse was able to dance around it.

CannondumbA DELETED
CannondumbB DELETED
CannondumbC DELETED!
CannondumbD 50HP
SpikeyA DELETED!
SpikeyB 90HP
SpikeyC DELETED!
SpikeyD DELETED!

Alphonse 30HP [[color=orange]WARNING[/color]]
"What did I saw before, K, my comrade?"

"*sigh* Strategy is--"

"A must!!"

"...At least the normal Alphonse wasn't so direct..."

"As I was saying. We have to take care of the enemies one by one to ensure our safety!!"

As the knighted Alphonse yelled with joy, a large gun appeared infront of him, as the barrel of the gun was burning with fire. He grabbed it by it's handle and it triggered the gun, making the fire even larger from Alphonse's fire property. Alphonse aims his gun through his helmet and fires a single, concentrated shot towards the Cannondumb. He quickly dismantled his gun and retreated back.

"Now, to retreat and strike again!"

"Oh come on!! You can take him down so easily!!"

" 'It', not 'him'!! Please, comrade, fix your speaks!!"

"JUST TAKE HIM DOWN!!"

With a sigh, Alphonse turned and headed towards the Spikey. He retracted his arm slowly as he was concentrating harder towards the Spikey. The gauntlet turned from it's pearl color into a charcoal black, slightly burning as well. "As you wish...". Alphonse still had his sight straight at the Spikey, and fiercely thrust his arm, sending a wave of fire at the virii. The fire slowly took form of a fist and headed towards the chest of the virii. Alphonse then took a fast dash towards the Spikey, spinning around 720* trying to land his infamous kick.

Actions:
1: HeatShot Blast (50/Fire/Spread) @ CannondumbD
2: Try to retreat
3: FireHit1 (70/Fire) @ SpikeyB
4: Halberd Impaler (70/Fire/3CD) @ SpikeyB
The powered up Heatshot fries the canodumb's data. Alphonse then turns on the spikey, punching and stabbing it to death.

CannondumbA DELETED
CannondumbB DELETED
CannondumbC DELETED!
CannondumbD DELETED!
SpikeyA DELETED!
SpikeyB DELETED!
SpikeyC DELETED!
SpikeyD DELETED!

Alphonse 30HP

Rewards: Cannon, 450z
"*huff huff* I don't think I can continue on, K. We can't continue on like this!"

"We already used up 2 of our MiniEnergy...We should buy some more HP memory so we can go further."

"Splendid idea, K."

"Wah?? When did you turn back to normal?!!"

"The GMO was getting unstable from the previous battle. It still needs bit of time to get it synchronized with my data to keep it longer."

"Synkowah??"

"*sigh* Enought chattering, plug me out till another virii comes attacking me."

"Roger~"

=======
PLUG OUT
=======