Some quick battles

- I'm ready with the BBS, I'll go busting now.

- We have time for a few rapid battles. Its almost my shift...

Valkyrie didn't really care about her operator's mumbling. She left the square already and headed for an area which seemed ideal for virus busting.
Virus Attack!

Metool: 40
BunnyA: 50
BunnyB: 50

Valkerie: 100

Battle 1 Start!
- Not bad for warming up. I'll make quick work of them. Send me the sword.

- Sending...

Her lance dispersed, and the sword appeared in its place; the blue energy blade bore the very clear message of: "Sucks to be you."

Valkyrie let out a warcry while she charged at her first target, the metool. Using the remaining force of her charge, she jumped up and came down with an earth shaking stomp. She then turned to the bunny like virii, raising her sword high above her head. The air whistled as the sword came slashing down, splitting all in its path. Without any further delay, she lunged with her sword at the other bunny.

[Actions:
1 Sig attack(40) Metool
2 Sword (90) BunnyA
3 Sword (90) BunnyB]
((BUMP))
Valkyrie's opening assault crushed the helpless Met into submission. However, the slash at the firs Bunny didn't go so well; Valkyrie took a heartened stab, but the virus merely sidestepped out of the way and hopped off. Unfazed, the Navi turned toward the other virus, and slammed her blade through its vunerable coding. Everything seemed to be going well--until a ring of electricity, fired by the Bunny that she had missed, caught her full in the back.

Metool: DELETED!
BunnyA: 50
BunnyB: DELETED!

Valkyrie: 80 [stunned! Lose 1 action!]
The bunny's attack had a shocking effect on Valkyrie. She went numb for a few seconds unable to move.

- Why you...

Well, that IS only a minor wound. Valkyrie was angry, but she was keeping her rage for later. Quickly finishing this should be the top priority now. "But how the heck did I miss? Was all that sword training for nothing?" She thought. Anyway, she attacked the virii once more, then again, just to go sure.

- That should do the trick.

[actions:
Sword (90) BunnyA
Sword (90) BunnyA]

The stunned navi somehow manages to cut through the last enemy.

Metool: DELETED!
BunnyA: DELETED!
BunnyB: DELETED!

Valkyrie: 80

Rewards: 200z
- On to the next one!

-Wait, I need to customize... done. You can go hunting once the trades are ready.

- Can I go now?

-There seems to be some trouble in the office...

-Well I can get IN from here, only the outward links are disabled.

-Then go there. The comps need some serious busting. I've put up a request on a BBS for some help.

- You did WHAT? These virii are mine to bust!

- I usually would let you do it... but it needs to be done fast...

-There better be enough left for me too...

That said, Valkyrie searched for a link into the office, and quickly found one. The comps were completely trashed from the inside; there were groups of virii everywhere, destroying data with their weaponry.

To pass the time till the others arrive, the female navi taunted a smaller group of virii, trying to get their attention.

<I'm ready for the next one>
a small blue light appeared and nikko appeared in front of Valkyrie.

"ummm....this were we supose to be?"
"i think so.....i see a lot of viruses...."
"umm...hey....this the office network? my netop is responding to a BBS asking for some help with an office computer network."
"ya...the name's timmy...the one who requested the help wnt by the name of...sieg....do you know someone by that name?"
Valkyrie sucessfully aggravates a large group of metool... but what the heck is THAT with them? They look mad...

Viruses
(Formation: Scattered)
Metool A: 40
Metool B: 40
Metool C: 40
Metool D: 40
Spooky A: 50 (floating, tick'd off)
Spooky B: 50 (floating, also ticked)

Players
Nikko: 100

---Team Battle 1 Begin---
(me and knight)
The operator of the feline navi asked if Sieg was the one posting on the BBS.

-Yes, that'd be me.

Help was here sooner than expected. Well, the virii group also looks larger than expected...

That, however, didn't seem to stop Valkyrie from charging in. Sieg sighed and sent her the rageclaw. If he can't stop his navi from plunging into a bunch of virii head first, then he might ass well help her survive.

- Hurry up, or there won't be anything left for you!

Valkyrie charged at the closest spooky; the fact that she knew nothing of the capabilities of the virus (not to mention that they looked extremely pissed), didn't deter her. She arrived lunging forward, with the intention of impaling the virii with her lance. Then, without pause, she slashed forward with the rageclaw one her left, trying to throw the spooky into one of the mets.

Hotheaded she might be, but Valkyrie wasn't a fool. After her attacks she, stepped a few steps back and activated the guard chip, trying to defend herself from the retaliation of the virii.

[Actions
1 Sig attack SpookyA (40)
2 Rageclaw SpookyA (20) into MetoolA (20)
3 Guard]
"Nikko! try to take out the metools first!."
"Ok....i can do that."
"Rageclaw battle chip in and download!"
as Timmy slotted it in a large pair of bear claws appeared on Nikko's paws. Nikko, not one to statagise, rushed behind MetoolB and gave a large slash as well trying to delete MetoolC in one slash, hopeing to delete them as she jumped at MetoolD and tried to crush it beneith the claws. Nikko then jumped back quickly and ran on all fours, trying to get the other viruses to attack her.

Overview
rageclawX3--->Metool's B-D (50 to each)
dodge/try to make other viruses attack Nikko.
Valkerie's sudden attack catches the ghost off guard, but it teleports a few feet away before she can deal furthur damage. Nikko's first two attacks land, but the third met takes out its pick-ax, forcing her to step backwards and out of the way. Her distraction then works, and a Spooky lashes out with its tongue, striking the cat.

Viruses
Metool A: 40
Metool B: DELETED!
Metool C: DELETED!
Metool D: 40
Spooky A: 10 (floating, tick'd off)

Players
Nikko: 85
"Ugh....Geez....useing it's tounge.....that's just sick."
"suck it up nikko."

Nikko jumped at SpookyB, giving a large upwards slash at it, hopeing to delete it as well as she then jumped at MetoolA to punce on it, with her signature attack, after she jumped back she started running around like crazy, trying to draw the enemy's attacks.

Overview
Rageclaw--->SpookyB (50)
cat attack--->MetoolA (50, stun, rest of the actions are dodges)
dodge/try to draw enemy attacks
- That ghost just licked a p...

- You finish that sentence and I totally delete all the files you store on the PET.

- You've time for that? Shouldn't you be... fighting for your life?

- Ha! These are no threat for me.

That cat navi uses a weird tactic. She had a shield on, yet, it still tried to draw in enemy attacks. And these teleporting ghosts are just simply pain in the ass. What should she do now?1

First thing first, there are still some metools alive, waiting to be sent to deletition. She dashed to the closest metool (damn, they are scattered all over the place!) and slammed the massive claws on her left to the ground, trying to squish the small virii.

But what about the ghosts? An idea formed in the head of Valkyrie... She turned around to face the Spooky that got out of her claws last time. She waved her hand in a... non lady-like manner, trying to get its attention. While seemingly defenseless, she was ready to activate her second Guard chip if the virii teleported next to her...

[Actions:
1 Move to MetoolD
2 RageClaw(40) MetoolD
3 Ready Guard if a Spooky teleports in]
Nikko slashes air, as the Spooky pops out of existance again. She does manage to tackle the Met, however.

Valkyrie crushes the other Metool. Her attempts to draw the other Spooky succeeds, with the Spooky licking itself to death.

Viruses
Metool A: !DELETED!
Metool B: DELETED!
Metool C: DELETED!
Metool D: !DELETED!
Spooky A: !DELETED!

Players
Nikko: 85
"time to attack again."

Nikko then quickly rushes at the remaining spooky and gives two large slashes, trying to delete it this time, jumping back quickly to avoid geting hit by her ally.

Overview
RageClawX2--->SpookyB (50X2)
dodge
dodge
- See that?! Told ya that they're no match for me...

Now, there is just one ghost left, but it will teleport away if she attacks... Well, the tactic to wait for the ghost to show its weak spot worked last time, it might also work this time. And the cat-navi can still attack it anyway.
Valkyrie slowly started advancing to the last remaining virii, step by step, concentrating to dodge if the Spookey makes a move.

[Actions
1 Walk to the Spookey
2 Dodge if it comes close
3 Counter with RageClaw (40+10)]