Some quick battles

Tripping for the second time today. Someone is going to pay...

- Val stay back and recharge! I'm sending guard.

- Oh, I'll stay back and charge...

The forcefield flashed in front of Valkyrie, ready to deflect an attack that would target her. She dismissed the sword chip and reformed her lance in her hands. Ah, now thats a familiar feel. She used the protection of the guard to charge; not her health but the power for a devastating attack. Her armor and the lance started to emit a dim light as she prepared to obliterate the remaining virii.

[Actions:
1. Guard
2. Charge
3. Charge]
"MEOW! Shrubs......gonna pay...."
"Oh shrubbies love to do things like that."

Nikko, geting up, jumps into ShrubbyA with her rage claw paws tries to do a little botany to it as she finishes she jumps at ShrubbyB and tries to slice it into nothin but leaves as she then does the same to ShrubbyC, nikko is pissed off right now and timmy starts feeling sorry for them as he sends her a guard which she activates after finishing up her busness with the shrubbys.

Overview
RageclawX3---->Shrubby'sA-C (50 each)
Guard (reflect 1 attack for = damage)
Nikko defends her 'friend'. How sweet~ One fo the bat's attack but it bounces back. Happy Valentine's Day, you two. Have fun~

MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: DELETED!
MetoolC: DELETED!
ShrubbyA: DELETED!
ShrubbyB: DELETED!
ShrubbyC: DELETED!
SeedbatA: DELETED!
SeedbatB: 30
SeedbatC: DELETED!
SeedbatD: 50

Valkerie: 80
Nikko: 100

(Hehehe....lebionic fun!)

"Heh. not too strong."

Nikko jumped at SeedbatD quickly to try and rip it apart, doing the same to SeedbatB afterwords. Nikko then jumped around afterwords, trying to avoid bumping into her ally again.....if niko does.....this could be the end of her....

Overview
RageclawX2----->SeedbatB and D (50 to each)
dodge
dodge
- Leave some for me, dammit!

That damn cat is hogging all the glory for herself! Valkyrie finished charging up her attack; the weapons and armor of the navi were giving off a violent bright glow, as the destructive energy overflowed.

She quickly charged at the remaining virii, trying to find a target she can let her anger free. She closed on the seedbat, lunging forward with her lance, almost impaling the virii. She then gripped the lance with her other hand, swinging it with all the power she charged up untill now. The force of the attack almost tore out the weapon from her hands, but she could regain control over her weapon of choice.

Sieg was satisfied. Although the navi didn't follow his orders, at least he showed that investing in charge was a good idea after all. Regardless, he can't let the navi just run around.

-Then I'll have to use the recovery chip...

- Mind your own business!- she hissed to her operator as the forceful use of the chip disrupted her movement.

[Actions
1 Sig attack (40) SeedBatD
2 Charge attack (52) SeedBatB
3 Recovery10]
The pairs vicious assault tears into the remaining viruses as Valkyrie heals up ^^

MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: DELETED!
MetoolC: DELETED!
ShrubbyA: DELETED!
ShrubbyB: DELETED!
ShrubbyC: DELETED!
SeedbatA: DELETED!
SeedbatB: DELETED
SeedbatC: DELETED!
SeedbatD: DELETED

Valkerie: 90

VICTORY!

Rewards: 400z each
- I think, I can almost see the end of the line.

-Almost over...

- Come on, lets finish this!- Valkyrie already forgave that little "incident" to her newfound partner, and she repaid the shrubby; as usual, her attitude changed fast. Besides, she was in a good mood. Defeating virii usually does that to her.

Speaking of which, there should be a bunch of them over there.

((4th battle for darkstar and 5th for me. I want to reach the 5th team battle, but if you feel that a chore darkstar, you're free to quit.))
(i'm keeping on going, i have 100% HP!)

"Meow....." nikko said.
"you Ok Nikko?"
"Ya...just a little tired."

Nikko started folowing close behind Valkerie.
Virus Attack!

CanodumbA: 50
CanodumbB: 50
CanodumbC: 50
BunnyA: 50
BunnyB: 50
BunnyC: 50
SpookyA: 50
SpookyB: 50
SpookyC: 50
SpikeyA: 90
SpikeyB: 90
SpikeyC: 90

Valkerie: 90

Battle 4 Start!
"Oh geez....not MORE DOGS!!!!!"
"*sigh* i need to get rid of your dog phobia. rageclaw, quard battle chips in and download."

As Timmy slotted in the chips a large pair of claws appeared on Nikko's paws. Nikko, being the crazy kitty she is, jumped at CannondumbA and desided to give it a large upwards slash, trying to delete it quickly as she then raised a large sheild, trying to block the enemys attacks and as it disapeared Nikko jumped onto SpikeyA, trying to quickly get rid of it with her signature attack jumping backwards she then starts running around like crazy, trying to avoid being hit by the enemy attacks.

Overview
Rageclaw--->CannondumbA (50)
Guard (reflect 1 attack)
cat attack---->SpikeyA (50, chance to stun, rest of actions are dodges)
dodge
- Not that I don't enjoy deleting virii, but this is getting a bit repetitive.

- Finish 'em fast so we can search for some real challenge... sending RageClaw.

- With pleasure.- Valkyrie couldn't hold in a small chuckle as the claws emerged from her left hand. They were large, they were sharp, they were deadly; just the way she liked them.

She let out a bone chilling warcry as she dashed to spiky, thrusting forward with her now clawed hand in an attempt to rip the virii apart.

"Damn I won't be able to dodge ALL of them..." with that thought in mind she activated the guard chip to shield her from as many attacks as possible.

[Actions
1. Valkyrie Ride: +40 dmg and increased accuracy for next melee attack
2. RageClaw (50+40) SpikeyB
3. Guard]

Nikko went flying at the Canodumb, and tore into it with her Rageclaw. It collapsed inward on itself in a flurry of data. A Bunny sent a ring of electricity in her direction, but it was bounced back by the Guard that she had put up. She latched onto the Spikey with her Cat Attack, which threw the virus completely out of its wits.

Meanwhile, Valkyrie smashed her Rageclaw into another Spikey, completely eradicating it with the added power of Valkyrie Ride. The Guard that she whipped out reflected a Spooky's tongue back on itself. A different Bunny fired the same electric shot, and it pinned Valkyrie in the small of the back.

CanodumbA: DELETED!
CanodumbC: 50
BunnyA: 30
BunnyB: 50
SpikeyA: 40
SpikeyB: 90

Valkerie.EXE: 70 HP
Nikko.EXE: 100 HP
((you forgot to delete spikeyB and to add the paralyze status to Valkyrie))

"Not again!" Valkyrie thought as the electric attack hit her from behind. She would've possibly said something, or at least roared at her attacker if the shot didn't paralyze her. It took her several seconds to break free from the effect of the zap. She grit her teeth and clenched her fist. While the most common reaction from her would be to run to the bunny, determine its level of squishiness with her steel boots, and THEN proceed with slaying the rest... however, the few seconds of black-out was enough to revise her plan and decide on a different course of action.

- I will shred you to pieces!

The female navi took a few steps forward and slashed out with her clawed right hand in an attempt to shred the bunny into pieces. Without hesitation, she activated another guard chip, this time trying to place it so that no one can hit her from behind. Not as satisfying as the original, but this plan won't get her fried by the spikeys, to say the least.

[Actions
1 RageClaw(50) BunnyB
2 Guard]
"Heh....time to delete some more viruses!"

Nikko then jumped at SpikeyA again, this time with her rageclaw trying to take it out this time. then Nikko jumped at SpikeyC giving it two more large slashes of her rageclaw, trying to delete it as well as she then ran around like crazy, trying to avoid being hit.

Overview
RageclawX3---->SpikeyA-1 attack, SpikeyC-2 attacks (50 per hit)
dodge
The pairs rageclaws find rest in many of the viruses, but they each manage to catch attacks from the remaining ones, Nikko missing one of the spikeys outright.

CanodumbC: 40
BunnyB: DELETED
SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: 40

Valkerie.EXE: 70 HP
Nikko.EXE: 70 HP
(spikeyB is deleted and....albel....that was not cool....it's almost as if you didn't even see that we left a dodge/guard)

"Ugh....so....much....pain...."
"Recover10 double slot in and download."

As Timmy slotted in his two recover10's a medium sized blue light washed over Nikko, healing up some of her wounds from the attacks the viruses layed into her, as she then jumped at SpookyA and gave it a large slash with her claw, trying to delete it as quickly as posible.

Overview
Recover10X2 (heal 10HPX2)
Rageclaw---->SpookyA (50)
dodge
((this is like rolling 5 ones in a row... it happens))

- Time to get serious. Sword, slot in.

- You read my mind.

The lance disappeared as the chip took effect, giving its place to a blue, glowing sword.
Valkyrie decided to take care of the cannons first; she dashed towards them, trying to slash the first one into pieces with an upwards slash, then using her massive left hand to smash the second one into pieces with a rock shattering punch.

Satisfied with the amount of destruction she caused for now, Valkyrie focused on dodging the retaliation of the angered virii.

[actions:
1 Sword(90) CanodumbA
2 RageClaw(50) CanodumbB
3 Dodge]
<(DS, in mah defense, you both only left one dodge-block, so I had right to make something hit you, specially since there were 5+virii left even if you had hit them all. In addition, I did miss valkyries guard, so I edited for that and the spikey, duly noted)>

As Nikko restores herself, she manages to find her mark and cut down a Spooky, Valkyries swrds slicing down the pair of immobile cannons. The viruses then divide themselves into two groups of three, each going after one of them. Nikko manages to avoid the spikey, but then gets hit by a zapring, finding her legs slightly numbed as Valkyrie is licked up the middle, grossed out, but still able to dodge the electrified ring flying at her!

CanodumbB: DELETED
CanodumbC: DELETED
BunnyB: DELETED
SpookyA: DELETED
SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: DELETED

Valkerie.EXE: 50 HP
Nikko.EXE: 70 HP <STUNNED, -1 ACTION>
"Grrrr......can't move so well...."
"Just keep on going."

Nikko then, trying to forget the stuning, jumps at SpikeyC giving it two large slashes with her rageclaw, hoping to take it down, then she runs around as fast as she can, hopeing to avoid being hit again.

Overview
N/A
RageclawX2--->SpikeyC (50X2)
dodge like hell
- Why you little...

Valkyrie was really pissed. She is easy to anger, to say the least, but this time she reached a point where she wouldn't even swear anymore. She was half beaten by a bunch of perverted virii. What kind of programmer would design a virus that attacks with its tongue anyway? Well, atleast the zapring didn't hit her... that would be far too much electricity for one day. Regardless, it was time to get some steam off. She planned to take care of all the surrounding virii in one swoop. She slashed in a vide arc with both the claws and the sword, trying to hit all of her enemies, erndering them unable to fight.

-Nice going... Recovery10 slot in

- Would you just shut up and keep sending those chips?

[actions
1 RageClaw BunnyA (50)
2 Sword SpookeyB (90)
3 Recovery10]