The Weekly Netvegas Open: Week 1!

((Auction ends at 00:00 EST on March 19th.

As a note, please only post in this thread if you are bidding.))

Welcome, one and all, to the very first week of the Weekly Netvegas Open Auction! This auction will be held, as the title states, every week! So if you don't win one auction, save up and come in swinging for the next!

How this will work is very simple. Every auction, a single chip will be posted; we'll try to get some rare stuff for you guys to have fun bidding on later, but for now we've still got some great chips coming down the pipe! Each auction will start late Sunday night, at least for you Netopians, and will conclude on the Monday of the following week (~7 days, not one day!), with whoever has the highest current bid getting the chip!

Increments for bidding will be set on a per-chip basis, as will the starting bid price, so don't fret if a chip is too rich for your blood; they won't all be that way!

And now for this week's chip!

--Week 1--
AquaSword

80 Aqua Damage + Slashing + Wide Attack
B Accuracy
Creates a sword imbued with water energy, and capable of effective wide slashes. Can hit up to 3 targets per slash with good RP.
Lasts until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 3 swings.

Starting Bid: 1200z
Bid Increments: 100z (1200z, 1300z, 1500z, etc)

Let's get the bidding started!
Well then, I suppose I shall start off with a bid of 1400z.[color=5A6351][/color]

-Regalia
1500z

- Sylk.exe
1600z.

-Shin Fujiwara
1,700z!

- Finny Haydn
1800z.

-Shin Fujiwara.
Treasure for sale? I'll take it! 1900z!

♥Cheshire
2000z.

-Shin Fujiwara
I shall not be undone so easily! 2600z![color=5A6351][/color]

-Regalia
Oh, no you don't! 2700z!

♥Cheshire
BIDDING OVER!!

Our winner this week is CHESHIRE.EXE, with a bid of 2700z!

Congratulations on your new chip!

CheshireGET: Aquasword
CheshireLOSE: 2700z