In Search of Deliciousness

"Ah, right, right. That. See, them viruses always come up n' scrounge up m'crops from 'round here. So if I see 'em, I whack 'em good with this here boomstick 'o mine!" the farmer replied, gesturing towards the steaming pile of metal that was the mecha. "Though I guess I'll hafta get that boy ta fix it up later, though. He's good at this kinda stuff, 'least.

"Ingredients, eh? Well, I can help ya there. Gimme a sec," he said before disappearing off somewhere into the networks before Voulge could stop him. Eventually, after a short while, the HeelNavi came back with an orb in his hand, throwing it to Voulge. "There. That's the darndest ingredient ye'll find in these parts. Also got instructions on how ta make the stuff, and some junk I got when bustin' dem darned viruses. Don't need 'em."

-BOSS BATTLE, VICTORY!!-
Rewards:
- 2750z
- 40 BugFrags
- LegendaryYumFlour.FOD
Voulge caught the orb with only his right hand and quickly began to examine it. Licht, who returned back to his original form, was also curious about the unknown orb. "I thank you for this gift...Though it does feel strange. I attacked and destroyed your equipment, yet you were generous enough to hand me this rare ingredient..." The spearman tried to right the wrong he created, yet the flour he received WAS one of the rarest form of ingredients one could find. He bowed his head down to show his appreciation and quickly parted from the Heelnavi, as there was still a few ingredient he wanted to gather!

-ROGUE BATTLE SIX, READY!-
As Voulge trundled forward in search of more ingredients, he came across two groups of viruses on a round flat arena of sorts that was separated from Yumland's usual grassy greenery. They seemed to be in a stand-off, staring each other down for what seemed like a battle. Their enmity didn't last long when they saw the warrior Navi approach, and they turned their focus on him instead!

-- Left --
BearEX A: 250HP
BearEX B: 250HP
BearEX C: 250HP

-- Right --
WaterDragonA: 250HP
WaterDragonB: 250HP
WaterDragonC: 250HP

Terrain: 70% Normal (Circular Arena, Viruses' Area) 30% Grass (Everywhere else)

Voulge.EXE: 200/250 HP
Licht.SP: 70/70 HP

-ROGUE BATTLE SIX, FIGHT!!-
"The bear...or the dragon. Which meat do you want to harvest?"

Marius started to get interested in Voulge's ingredient hunt as he had this passionate shine in his eyes as he stared at the two virus groups. The navi looked to both sides to examine the viruses and came up with the conclusion. "How about both?" The operator had a smirk on his face as he pulled out three chips from the folder and began to slot them in one by one. "I like where you're going with this!"

Voulge firmly stood with his spear ready on hand, completely unfazed by the potential dangers his enemy possesses. He swung the spear downwards, causing multiple debris to rise up from the ground and tightly pack into a small, but durable shield. This also notified Licht to immediately junction with Voulge before he would be instantly decimated by the lethal viruses.

"Be sure to keep your eyes on the AquaDragons. If the Rogue Net is truly what everyone says it is...I'm sure even your shield won't do much job."

Though Marius was feeling a little concerned, Voulge only nodded as a reply and confidently approached his enemies. As he was walking, the emblem on his chest began to shine in a dark blue light and a familiar emblem was replaced, SplashLady's emblem. The operator was surprised to see the emblem abruptly appear on the PET's screen and began to show a change in Voulge's appearance. The blinding light began to spread from the emblem to cover the navi's body, soon dispersing to reveal his overall red appearance into thick blue. Soon, drips of water began to pour out of the navi's armor, his chain mail, his gauntlet, and even his head gear. The amount of water drizzling out began to increase, creating a long trail behind, and literally surrounded the navi in a sphere of water in an instant! "ACTIVATE SPLASH CROSS!!" His words pierced through the water and bursted it wide open, revealing the new Voulge!

The navi's overall colors changed from red to blue and his silvery armor changed it hue into a milky pearl. The armor's design stayed the same, except that it had few fin-like attachments all over and a clear blue visor was locked onto the navi's eye. But the most notable change in the crossed navi was his face. His tanned skin was now fair white, his ponytailed hair grew longer and changed into the deep sea green, and finally, his fierce crimson iris turned calm blue. Voulge himself was surprised by the sudden change, but he quickly turned his eye back and placed his focus towards his enemies. "Let's begin!"

As soon as his soul cross was complete, the navi took his Lancea, which also changed along with Voulge, and stabbed it right into the ground. It created a small crack in the ground, but as soon as Voulge plucked the spear out of the crack, a small geyser exploded out from the hole and covered the entire battlefield with a gentle shower. Though the water didn't look like it was doing any harm to the viruses, it was for the navi's purpose of throwing them into a state of confusion. Before anyone realized, the plain terrain center began to rise and literally explode with greenery, surrounding everyone in a thick rainforest! Voulge was standing calmly within the forest, knowing completely that it was nothing but an illusion created by the shower and created a two decoy from the puddle of water created by the shower. Silently pointing one towards the Bear viruses' position and the other towards the AquaDragon, the three Voulge immediately dispersed and headed for their target.

The two watery decoys moved through the illusionary forest like a guerrilla fighter, appearing in front of the viruses and disappearing in an instant. They tried their best in order to keep the viruses' attention and made sure not to reveal the real Voulge's position. "Marius, please notify me if the virus pin pointed my location. I can't risk them attacking me directly." Marius nodded to his navi's request and kept his eyes out for any irregularity. Voulge was within the thick (fake) forest, still within the center of the battlefield, and prepared his attacks. Both his Lancea and his left arm began to glow in a golden shine and soon give out a small spark of electricity on the navi's watery body.

The shine on the Lancea began to flow to the chain attached to its end, causing the lifeless metal to change into a gold scaled snake. It quickly detached it self from the weapon and slithered towards the right side of the forest. It was surprisingly stealthy despite its size, and had absolutely no problem moving through the make-belief forest with its natural ability. Now the glow on Voulge's left arm shifted down to his hand and created a small, but lethal elecwasp. After circling around its master, the summoned virus also headed towards the general direction the snake was traveling, which would be where the AquaDragons were. Both Voulge and Marius realized that a frontal attack won't work as well against these tough viruses. With the help of the forest to hide his position and sending two automated virus attacks, it would conceal the navi's location and hopefully not deal with the virus attacking.

Voulge began to move away from his location with the help of Licht, just in case the viruses DID catch a glimpse of him through the thick forest. With the trail of emerald flames behind him as he dashed away, Voulge summoned the smiling totem from where he once stood and ordered it to attack anything that was coming its way.

[Licht: High Gear (Evasion +)]
* Phalanx Aspis [2-hit Shield]
Licht: Mobility Junction [Evasion + / Float]
1. Activate SplashCross [+10 Aqua Chips]
2. Aestus Intrico [Illusion x2 / Decoy x2 / 4TCD]
- Illusion of a thick forest
- DecoyA distract BearEX Group / DecoyB distract AquaDragon Group
3. SnakeEgg2 [140 / Stun / Ground] @ AquaDragonC (x2 Elemental Weakness = 280 Damage)
4. Arrow [100 / Homing] @ AquaDragonB (x2 Elemental Weakness = 200 Damage)
Licht: Move away w/ Voulge [Evasion +]
5. Totem2 [140 + Spread 2 /or/ 70 Heal / Changes When Hit / 100 HP Object] @ AquaDragonB

Cooldowns:
Aestus Intrico: USED
Totem2: 3TCD
To commence the battle, Voulge got in touch with his watery side, activating the Aqua-themed SplashCross. He then created severe watery distortion, creating a new, wooded land and two more Voulges for his enemies to play with. Next up, a yellow snake was created, which crawled over towards a WaterDragon, which was too busy focusing on a Navi image to see it, and was zapped into oblivion. He then released an EleBee to attack another of them, going straight through a tree into the blue virus. However, the dragon noticed the 'through the tree' part, and began to grow suspicious of the sudden flora. A one head high totem pole suddenly appeared, and blew fiery breath at the same virus...but by then, it was gone. The rest of the group appeared terrified of the flames at first, sure that they were about to be the victims of a forest fire...but when absolutely nothing happened to the trees, further red flags were raised, causing all of them to start doubting their perceived reality.

From the side, the weakened WaterDragon attempted to assault the various Voulges, but only managed to pass through the decoys, missing the actual Navi completely. Unfortunately, with it obvious that everything aside from that Navi was fake, it was child's play for a Bear to move up and give the warrior a good slashing.

-- Left --
BearEX B: 250HP
BearEX C: 250HP

-- Right --
WaterDragonA: 250HP
WaterDragonB: 50HP
WaterDragonC: DELETED

Voulge.EXE: 160/250 HP (2-hit shield) (SplashCross active)
Totem2: 100/100 HP (Attack Mode)
Voulge immediately turned towards the Bear virus, who was able to see through the illusionary forest and managed to attack him from behind. He lifted his shield in defense, but he didn't have any plans to attack them yet. "Are you ok? From the look of it, you didn't sustain too much of a damage." Marius was flipping through his PET, double checking Voulge's overall status for any irregularity other than the damage on his back. "I'm fine...Just send me the next chips and I'll take care of the rest." The operator nodded after making sure the navi was able to continue the battle and pulled out three chips. However, just before he was about to slide them into the PET, he had a strange feeling about the Bear viruses that he couldn't shake off. "...Don't be greedy when you fight those furry viruses. Take them out one by one." Voulge took heed of his warning and immediately backed away from the Bear Virus with the help of Licht's fiery boost.

He spun his body around in mid-air and easily sped through the forest, since all of it was nothing but an illusion. However, even if the viruses knew that it was a fake, it would still be able to hide his visual presence and possibly attack from a strategic point. "Slot in, DrillArm!" As soon as the chip was loaded, Voulge's spear changed into a twisted lance, automatically spinning wildly and instantly rendered the illusionary forests. When Voulge approached the WaterDragons, he performed a last second break and spun himself around, finding himself staring at the viruses' side. "PIERCE!!!" Voulge held the spear by the neck with his left and pushed the end with his right, simply letting the twisting drill do its own job ripping through the dragon's flesh. "ONE MORE!" He pulled the drill back, rapidly spinning in reverse to splatter away anything that was clogged, and immediately went in for another stab.

Licht blasted in a thick emerald flame and pulled Voulge away from the WaterDragons, just in case the shield managed to break down. Marius watched over the battle with caution as he loaded the next chip in, taking notice of the SP's action. "You should heed Licht's thoughts. Reinforce your shields and lets take care of the Bears." Voulge pointed his shield forward, building up the debris from the battlefield into a single point and created yet another shield over the last one.

If all of his attacks from the last time worked, it would have left the last WaterDragon heavily wounded. Voulge materialized a golden brown boomerang onto his hands and immediately threw it at the virus with a flick. The weapon immediately took off sideways and headed towards the WaterDragon from the side, hopefully catching it off guard. "Surprise."

The boomerang bended to a near 180 as it flew right past Voulge and headed at the Bear virus that once attacked the navi from the behind. Everything happened instantaneously as the Totem spun around and opened its mouth, gurgling a mouthful of fire before it spat all of it out like a fireball. Voulge also pointed the spear towards the bear, charging the blade with a powerful electric energy and swung it straight down, firing a surge of golden wave.

"Let's finish this, Marius." Speaking with an confident tone, he slowly approached the rest of the Bear viruses with an unconquerable aura.

"No problem...Just make sure to slice the right meat when you're finished."

Licht: Approach WaterDragons from the side [Evasion +]
1. DrillArm [60 x 2 (1st) / 60 (2nd) / Break / Knockback / Piercing / 2 Uses] @ WaterDragon A (First) / WaterDragon B (Second)
2. DrillArm [60 x 2 (1st) / 60 (2nd) / Break / Knockback / Piercing / 2 Uses] @ WaterDragon A (First) / WaterDragon B (Second)
Licht: Dodge w/ Voulge [Evasion +]
3. Boomerang [60 / 3-Targets] @ WaterDragon A / BearEX C/B
Totem2: [140 + Spread 2 /or/ 70 Heal / Changes When Hit / 100 HP Object] @ BearEX C
4. ZapRing2 [60 / Stun] @ BearEX C
5. Dodge / Approach BearEX [Evasion+]

Cooldowns:
Aestus Intrico: 4TCD
Totem2: 2TCD
By now, the viruses had figured out the forest was nothing more than an illusion, and were bolstered further by the Bear's heroic lunge forward. One of the watery dragons charged from its pot to attack, only to be stopped by Voulge's shield. Acting quickly, Voulge moved up to the Dragons and gave them something to chew on with a great drill attack with his lance. The Bears tried to dig their claws into Voulge, but were suddenly interrupted when he sidestepped them and initiated his Boomerang attack, which missed one Bear, but hit another plus the water dragon. The Bear that was hit also received singed fur as the Totem attacked it, along with one of its comrades. Charging his spear with electrical energy, he finished off the Bear with a shocking last attack. Naturally, however, with all this happening, the Bear that was hit was not too happy, and its placid eyes were replaced almost immediately by bloodshot enraged ones.

-- Left --
BearEX B: 110HP (RAGE! 2 Turn)
BearEX C: DELETED

-- Right --
WaterDragonA: 10HP
WaterDragonB: DELETED

Voulge.EXE: 160/250 HP (2-hit shield) (SplashCross active)
"This isn't good. Take a good look at that Bear virus you hit, it doesn't look very calm at all..."

Voulge saw what his operator was pointing out and knew that the battle wouldn't end as he planned. Seeing how it was enraged by the attack, the navi needed to change his tactics and finish the rest of the viruses in a single blow. "We can still overcome this battle. Just focus on your part and I'll do mine!"

The navi clasped both his hands together with the Lancea in between and began to focus his energy into a single point. The glowing veins around his armor began to pulse and quickly shift all its light onto the navi's arms. "I'm ready." Voulge only gave out a small notice to his operator, not even mentioning what he was about to do this time. However, Marius seemed understand exactly what his navi had in his mind and took out two chips from the folder. "Whenever you're ready." slotting the chip in with a unmistakable grin on his face.

The totem suddenly turned to the Bear virus and laughed uncontrollably with its deep tone. It breathed in a lungful of air and blasted a disastrous flame towards the Bears. The flame charred the terrains beneath black as it wiped across the field and seeked to delete the targeted virus. Voulge couldn't help but to smile from the totem's contagious laughter and activated the sent chips, disappearing into thin air and leaving Licht behind!

The support program now acted on its own as it was out in the open...starting by dodging any attacks that might come his way. As speedy as he was under Voulge's control, he was just as fast as he flew across the battle field with its green crystal body. It was zigzagging here and there...but it's movement looked planned and coordinated rather than a hesitant evasion. Licht was, surprisingly, going for an attack as he slowly closed up on the wounded WaterDragon.

"Behind you!"

Voulge appeared into the battle field once more, but he was directly behind the Bear virus group with the strangest weapon Marius has seen during his time operating Voulge, a giant, coral-clustered ox tongue. The cross had a definite effect on Voulge, but this felt a bit too much for the operator to take in. The spearman swung the spear behind his head and had a firm lock on the Bear virus in front of him. The blue energy on his arm immediately transferred into the strange weapon, immediately bulking the corals and the hardness two folds, making it into a weapon one can't take lightly. "DESTRUCTION! CLEAVE MY ENEMIES INTO DESTRUCTION!!" Like a berserker blinded by his own rage, Voulge didn't think twice before applying his entire strength behind the swing, literally causing the grounds to shake as it flew just over. The ox tongue crashed head on against something, whether it may have been the virus or something else, and the corals literally exploded away from the blade and left nothing but its previous form for the next virus to embrace.

Shifting to the attention to Licht, the SP tried to get as close as he could to the virus without harming it self. It needed to be extremely careful as a single attack from the virus would force it into a EJO sequence. Bearing a small green flame in front, relatively puny compare to the wild Ignis' attack, Licht weaved through the field and prepared to fire its fireball at the virus. When the chance was given, it made a daring move by tackling forward and firing its fireball at a near point-blank range!!

"Be on the guard! The virus may have survived the attack. If so, be prepared to follow my instructions I've sent you!" Marius made a small note and sent it to Voulge and Licht, making sure that they knew what they need to do in case of an emergency.

1. Tempero Flamma [Strengthen [120] / 3TCD]
Totem2: [140 + Spread 2 /or/ 70 Heal / Changes When Hit / 100 HP Object] @ BearEX B
2. AreaGrab [Teleport] Behind BearEX Group
Licht: Dodge / Approach WaterDragonA from a strategic point [Evasion +]
3. GolemHit [140 / Target Up to 2 Adjacent Opponents / Melee / Break / Panel Break] @ BearEX A (+110) / B
Licht: Attack [10] WaterDragonA

-Just In Case-
4. MokoRush [60 / Ground / 3 Targets] @ BearEX A/B / WaterDragonA
Licht: Dodge [Evasion + / [b]AFTERBURNER[/b]]
5. DBLBEAM [40 Damage to all enemies /or/ 30 Heal to all allies / Random]

Cooldowns:
Aestus Intrico: 3TCD
Totem2: 1TCD
The bears lashed out at Voulge with their claws, only to have it dodged effortlessly with their opponent's teleportation. The totem only served to damage them further, but the enraged one seemed smart and sidestepped out of the way, leaving its friend for the sacrifice of the tribal symbol. Licht, meanwhile, was left hanging, and immediately started on survival mode, dodging its way towards the WaterDragon. The dragon seemed like it was inattentive as it was destroyed by Licht's relatively weak attack. Then, Voulge smashed down on his opponents with a powerful.... tongue attack, which managed to hit both Bears. However, the enraged Bear seemed to reduce the attack's strength, leaving it a hair's width of its death. It didn't last too long, though, as the Moloko rush chip Marius gave was activated, rushing the bear with its powerful charge and deleting it.

-- Left --
BearEX A: DELETED
BearEX B: DELETED
BearEX C: DELETED

-- Right --
WaterDragonA: DELETED
WaterDragonB: DELETED

Voulge.EXE: 160/250 HP (2-hit shield) (SplashCross active) (Strengthen 10 left)

-ROGUE BATTLE SIX, VICTORY!!-

Rewards:
- 2400z
- [AquaDragon] Battlechip
- 78 BugFrags
"Aren't you glad that I prepared those chips for you?" Marius scoffed.

"I never declined your offer for extra chips....' Voulge slowly faded back to his original self as the cross wore off for the moment. The navi began to pick up the rewards from the battle and caught a glimpse of the chip data. "AquaDragon" as it was labeled. It was strong, much stronger than few chips that he had in his folder, but he didn't take it for himself immediately.

"What's wrong?" The operator questioned. "...I think I know who would make a better use of this chip." Voulge answered with a smile. Marius was perplexed on who Voulge was talking about, but he shrugged it off, knowing that Voulge wouldn't do anything foolish and simply give away the chip. "Alright, fine. But make sure you carve up some of those meats off those bears.

The navi replied with a simple nod and prepared his Lancea on hand. He took what was left of the Bear virus, skinned it, and began cut a thick slice of its meat for his food collection. Voulge checked the red meat for any abnormality and immediately left the Rogue Net in haste.

Recieved: YLMeat.FOD

======
JACK OUT
======