The Burning Cold

"Mill, we're here!" announced Anyis loudly as she and Magna made their landing.

"... Where's here?" asked Mill from offscreen, amidst a regularly repeating clicking sound.

"Sharo, of course!" responded Anyis quickly.

"... Can't find your ice, so go to the frozen place... Alright, fair enough." pondered Mill aloud, while the clicking sound persisted still.

"... Alright, wait, what are you doing?" questioned Anyis finally, giving into her curiosity.

"Heh... I'm glad you asked, Anyis." replied Mill smugly. "Behold the virtual folder! A PET OS application that saves a full 30 chips in memory so you don't have to slot in the same Battlechips over and over and over! It takes a lot of RAM to store an entire folder, so only a PET of as high calibur as this one can use this great feature!"

"..." Anyis just looked at Mill for a second as he showed up on the video screen, before sighing. "That's great and all, but you are such a nerd, Mill."

"Oh quiet, you. Everything from this morning has given me months of material to tease you about, so watch what you say." retorted Mill.

"...!" Anyis knew he was right, too. Damn.

"I think it of the Operator's benefit that he maintains a personal vested interest in his tasks." added Magna as he walked up to the video screen where Anyis was.

"Thank you, Magna... Hey, wait, did you just walk on snow?" queried Mill suddenly.

"... Yes, apparently so. I seem to no longer have the issue of sinking in snow." reported Magna, being a bit surprised himself.

"Awesome, one less GMO for me to remake." noted Mill happily.

"You are just that dead set on cutting corners, huh? Whatever, I'm finding viruses now." snapped Anyis before stomping off.

(Battle 1 Start)
Stepping out into the network, the new and improved looked navi set foot on snow and ice in a place that could probably feel like home. Though as they ventured into the network they'd soon come upon what had to have been a lake that's now been frozen over. And it was upon this icy lake that she'd encounter a challenge. For there at the edge resting on the snow, a large snowman seemed to be keeping watch and score as two hocking playing viruses. Though on being seen they turned their attention upon navi and support program, angry that their game had been interupted, seems karma is a bitch.

Enemies
Karma A: 170HP [Ice]
Karma B: 170HP [Ice]
LowBlow: 140HP [Snow]

Terrain
70% Ice [Ice Rink]
30% Snow [Outer Edges]

Allies
Anyis: 260HP [Ice]
Magna.SP: 100HP [Ice]

—Rogue Battle 1, Start!—
"I'm really starting to gain some insight into what viruses do when no one's watching." commented Mill as his virtual partners approached some afternoon hockey practice. "We've caught them a lot lately, playing games and things like that."

"They still get pissed whenever we walk by, though. They can't be that docile." replied Anyis from a safe distance.

"Maybe you're just famous, Anyis." offered Mill as a suggestion to the age-old Navi.

"Can't say I'm all that excited about being a legendary nemesis for viruses the world over when I don't know how to fight right now." retorted Anyis flatly. "Mill, try to imagine that you woke up this morning and couldn't remember how to use your PET. Or your computer. You just forgot how to do the thing you're best at and have taken for granted your entire life. That's about where I am right now, and it's pissing me off!" She punched the air in front of her in frustration, her sapphire bracelet rattling around her wrist as the momentum carried it forward and her long locks of hair flicking in the same direction. Anyis had already gone through the exhaustive list of her old battle routines and every possible variation of them to try and trigger something, and that obviously produced no results. She was just venting at this point.

"There's just no way absorbing Grants and the Titan would wreck all your combat routines. Putting THAT kind of power in your core had to leave something for you to work with. Right?" theorized Mill. "Maybe a Battlechip will job something?"

"Nope. I'm useless if I don't know what routine to call." declined Anyis as she continued punching air. Beyond the visual appearance, she was entirely crapshooting routines until something worked. While significantly less verbal about the issue, Magna was in much the same boat and had started imitating Anyis by pushing his giant hands forward. His amount of progress was much the same...

*SH-BOOM*
*sssssss*

The entire hockey rink rocked, the air hissed in agony, and boy did Magna ever find his combat routine. The golem's hands linked together and... wait, these weren't hands anymore. His hands had both folded open to reveal giant cannons, with barrels so large that Anyis could fit her head inside. The orange glow of his eyes and mouth flickered dimly in the instant before the blast, as his heavy weaponry discharged a colossal beam of his core energy. Sure enough, his traction issues on snow were indeed solved, as even the massive recoil from the twin cannons didn't shake Magna off his footing. As luck would have it, too, Magna happened to have been pointing his hands at one of the two Karmas when the artillery suddenly unloaded.

"... I seem to have decoded my combat routine." announced Magna as sheepishly as his dull voice would allow, his heavy cannons still out and pointed forward.

"No shit!" swore Anyis, who had reflexively already covered her ears from the blast noise. Mill's glorious new PET suffered its first stress test as the speakers bellowed out the noise of Magna's cannons, which to Mill's bittersweet delight, harmed his ears far more than the PET itself. He was thrown backwards on his bed while his eardrums rang wildly, rending Mill incapacitated for a few moments while his sister dashed into the bedroom to investigate the near-sonic boom.

"Okay, that's it, I quit!" announced Anyis suddenly, throwing her arms down to indicate her irritation. "Forget combat routines, I will tear apart these viruses with my fingernails if I have to!" She was seriously ticked now that Magna was suddenly a walking war crime. Trial and error through a few million lines of code? Yeah, that was done. Not happening anymore. Anyis darted off around the edge of the ice rink, her best offensive equipment a decorative bracelet, en route to the LowBlow sitting on the sidelines. Already having gotten used to her extra height and... extra frontal weight, Anyis glided easily across the snow and ice as one would expect of her natural element. Approaching the virus, she curled the fingers of her right hand into a fist and leaped. Anyis didn't care how hard she could or couldn't hit with her bare hand, she just wanted to smack something. She wanted to slam the LowBlow so hard that the furry virus would sink into its own grave in the snow.

*WHAM*

Anyis's mind struggled to keep up with what her eyes were seeing, because something was very... off. One, her fist fell way short of her target. Gauntlets or not, there's no way she'd whiff on a punch that badly. Two, something else did make a more on-target swing at the LowBlow. A very large white gauntlet came down from over Anyis's head to strike at the virus, churning up snow like a volcano as it tried to drive the creature down into a hole. It was strange, though... Everything was so bright, as if there was a light illuminating everything Anyis was watching. Instinct told her to look upwards, and by doing so Anyis saw the giant, akin to Magna in size, towering over her in a full suit of white armor. There was no body inside, though... just flames. Bright, blue flames possessed every inch of the white armor from toe to head, with horns born of those flames burning through the giant's open-faced helmet. Despite such close quarters between the two, Anyis felt none of the heat she detested so much from the blue fire. Mesmerized, she turned her attention away from the virus just ahead and reached up towards the giant, feeling only the frigid cold she knew and loved...

"Anyis! Chips!" shouted Mill suddenly into his PET, snapping his Navi out of her arctic reverie. He wasn't sure what exactly was going on, having been sorting out his aching eardrums up to this point, but clear enough Mill could see something white, blue, and capable of punching things. Regardless of how aware of it she was, Mill could tell Anyis figured it out. He was quick and efficient sending a trio of Battlechips to her, having the first chance to navigate his virtual folder with great ease.

Luckily for Anyis, she heard Mill's declaration and received the supply of weaponry just fine. Unluckily for the LowBlow, she her Mill's declaration and received the supply of weaponry just fine. "IceWave!" announced Anyis almost immediately. She still had no idea what was happening, but the important part was taken care of. She knew she could make something happen. She pointed at the virus with her right hand, and the armored giant kindled a ferocious blaze of blue fire in his arms in response. Wisps of the blaze leaked out of the gaps in the white gauntlets frantically and wildly, up until the giant released the excess all at once, forcing the cold flames down onto the LowBlow in one single, powerful impact. Crystals of pure ice arose instantly from the point of impact, indicating just how bitter this cold was.

Anyis wasn't even remotely done, though. "Avalanche!" she warned next, commanding the giant to reach around both her and the LowBlow and scoop up large chunks of snow with his long arms. The snow pack clung to the giant's exposed flames like it was sucked into a vacuum, allowing the giant to gather truly excessive amounts of the white powder and lift it up effortlessly. Just as quickly as the giant lifted up the snow, however, the giant let it down, swiftly. He stepped over and in front of Anyis in a single stride and hurled every flake of the cold-hardened snow pack down onto the LowBlow, in an attempt to bury it in the snow it had just been sitting on moments before. More snow burst upwards in recoil from the impact.

Then, Anyis turned around. There was one more virus left unattended, and she planned to change that. "MistConv!" shouted Anyis in final conclusion, pointing back at the Karma behind the blue and white giant. Said giant turned around on its heels to heed Anyis's direction, and clenched the armored fingers of his right hand. The flames of his arm stoked once more, this time staying only on the right, but keeping all the intensity of both arms from the IceWave attack before. The cold fire engulfed the giant's arm up to twice its width, prompting him to punch. The swollen fist of flames launched forward, but well short of the Karma... until it kept going. The giant's arm, a thing of pure fire and thus immaterial, kept going and going forward until it neared the puck-launching virus. All the remaining excess flame around the giant's fist then exploded, and erupted into a giant hand of the ice-inducing blaze. The sheer size of the hand was great enough to pick up the Karma outright, but the giant seemed content in his attempt to just smash the virus against the ice and into tiny pieces.

Watching all the while, Magna became very alarmed as this new giant suddenly appeared over the Mother Unit. Friend? Foe? Unknown? His nervous uncertainty caused a quick trigger of his old shield shield assembly, now rerouted into the large bracers on his forearms. The bracer on his right arm expanded in size as extra plating slotted out from underneath, giving the purple golem a sizable defense as his hands transformed back to their normal state. With the new shield on-hand, Magna was ready to approach the giant in defense of the Mother Unit, but... she was smiling. A wild, adrenaline-filled smile unique to the Mother Unit, granted, but a smile nonetheless. The Mother Unit did not feel endangered by her own thoughts, so Magna had to accept that and hold back. Thus, the both of them stood pat where they were, Magna with his shield set and Anyis with her giant overhead, waiting and carefully watching the result of this rapid-fire troubleshooting...

Anyis's Actions:
1) Run around rink to LowBlow (Movement)
--Boogey Cryos (Passive Microburst): Slam LowBlow down into Snow
2) IceWave1 (105 Aqua damage [A], Freeze) @ LowBlow
3) Avalanche1 (50 Aqua damage [c], Freeze) @ LowBlow
4) MistConv2 (175 Aqua damage [A], Impact) @ KarmaB
5) Dodge
6) Dodge

Magna's Actions:
1) Core Link Cannon: High Output (200 damage [A], 5TCD) @ KarmaA
--Reinforced Golem's Bracer (Passive 3-Hit Shield)
2) Dodge
3) Dodge

Cooldowns:
Core Link Cannon: High Output - 5 turns
Total devastation, that is truly the only way to describe such a sight the viruses had encountered when they turned upon this particular navi, and the metal monster she called her support. With an almost overwhelmingly powerful blast from his new cannons, Manga easily blasted the poor virus, and who knows what else deeper into the network beyond any signs of existence, and truly this wasn't even the climax to the horror that'd befallen the creatures.

Perhaps the one and only one that might have realized or understood just what had transpired, the frosty snowman, was instead forcefully buried 6-feet under the snow and ice as the looming white giant now stood over what he thought had been easy prey. This truly threatening woman, companied by perhaps a titanic force of pure power seemed far from content to simply leave it be in its icy tomb.

As soon the icy grip of death, colder then the harshest winters befell the LowBlow, and with one final touch his grave was sealed away. While the final companion in the trio of viruses met a similar fate, as another powerful fist came crashing down upon it, and while it's terrified state caused its own attack to fly far off across the hockey rink, the same could not be said for the burning inferno of flames that overtook it, and removed it from this plane of existence.

Enemies
Karma A: Deleted
Karma B: Deleted
LowBlow: Deleted

Terrain
70% Ice [Ice Rink]
30% Snow [Outer Edges]

Allies
Anyis: 260HP [Ice]
Magna.SP: 100HP [Ice]

—Battle 1, There is no question, victory!—
Anyis: 900z, AirHockey2, 24 Bugfrags

Quote ()

AirHockey2
Damage: 60 + Break + Ground Attack + Rebound(3)
Accuracy: B / F
Description: Throws a hockey puck at the enemy. The puck will bounce off of anything it hits (objects, viruses, Navis, etc.) in the field, dealing damage to them, up to 3 times. The more it bounces around the less accurate it becomes. The attack stops immediately if it encounters a broken or missing panel. You can hit yourself with this chip!
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Special: Rebound(3): This effect allows an attack to ricochet around the field after hitting something. It will bounce off of Objects, Navis, Viruses, etc., even the user, until it has dealt damage thrice more, or a turn has passed. Accuracy drops to F rank for all subsequent potential hits.
The giant looked around the battlefield, discovering nothing left but snow and ice from his rampage of destruction. He just stood there for a few moments, remaining completely still aside from the flames of his body flickering about. Then, he started leaning over and reaching a hand down towards Anyis...

And then two giants clashed! Magna quickly stomped over to the Mother Unit, showing off his miraculous victory over snow terrain before grabbing the new giant by the arm. That tactic proved less than effective as the blue flames immediately froze Magna's fingers, before just passing through the metallic golem's grip since those same flames were immaterial. Magna tried to grab onto the other giant's solid armor after that, but somehow that just phased through too, albeit after a few seconds of impediment. Seemingly immune to Magna's restraints, the blue and white giant reached down and... scooped up a handful of snow as Anyis picked up the Battlechip data at her feet.

Oh, he was just mimicking her. Anyis looked up at her SP, and then his frozen hand, and asked, "Do you need something...?" She was still having trouble wiping that grin off her face.

"I am... concerned over this new Unit. It is in dangerously close proximity to the Mother Unit." explained Magna cautiously, not taking his eyes off the giant as he shook the ice off his hand.

"Oh, this guy?" questioned Anyis as she pointed back over her shoulder. The giant did the same. "Ha ha, you're jealous, aren't you? Don't want another lumbering big guy around?"

"You sure turn around quick, considering how angry you were a minute ago." sighed Mill as his Navi teased his SP. "Are you going to grace us with an explanation?"

"Uh... Hrm. Actually, it was just spur of the moment. Gimme a minute to comb these new code lines I found." replied Anyis, who put one finger to her lip and started thinking. The giant, again, mimicked.

"Does this Unit have a name?" asked Magna flatly, clearly still not at peace with this thing.

"Jeez, I said gimme a minute..." grumbled Anyis with her eyes closed. "C... Cry... os? Cryos? What a weird name... I wonder what made that come about." pondered Anyis aloud as she opened her eyes, unsure how herself, Grants, and the Titan managed to jump those letters together. "Anyway. This guy, Cryos, is..." she paused here, throwing her hand back towards 'Cryos' in presentation, "... my personal guardian spirit!" Cryos threw his arm up in the air just like Anyis.

"A secondary defensive guard Unit is redundant, Mother Unit. I will suffice for all protection the Mother Unit requires." declared Magna bluntly.

"Does he always copy your movements?" queried a curious and entertained Mill, enjoying Anyis's new giant glowy shadow.

"God, you guys wouldn't get amazing if it bit you in the..." groaned Anyis as she placed her hand on her forehead, which Cryos did as well. "... Okay, yeah, that is kind of annoying. Do I need to desync my movement commands? But then I'd have to be controlling two bodies separately... Agh, that sounds hard!" At least Anyis finally acknowledged the mimicry, which wasn't fixed at all as both she and Cryos grasped their heads in frustration.

"Heh... Well, I guess I can see the pieces of Grants in him. He has horns like the Titan, too, albeit made of that crazy fire." noted Mill after stifling a laugh. "What's up with that stuff, anyway? I thought you were still an Aqua Navi."

"I am, I am! God, me being a Fire Navi permanently... Yuck! But no, this stuff is good. It's like... anti-fire. It's cold! Cold fire!" explained Anyis joyously as she imagined all the devilish things she could do with it. "I bet I can control it..." she added, focusing her attention onto a random point to try and burn it with the cold fire. No dice, though.

"You'd probably have better luck with your battle routines running, at first anyway." suggested Mill. "Controlling this guy on a whim will probably take a little time to get used to."

"... Yeah, guess so. Oh well, better than what I started with. Cryos, Magna, we march!" announced Anyis, not that she needed to tell the blue flame spirit. Cryos was walking along right behind Anyis, perfectly copying her steps.

"..." Magna was a bit slower to respond, perhaps even a bit reluctant before he started following.

"You really do have a complex about other giants, huh...?" sighed Mill, who didn't really want to have to smooth thing out between the golem and Anyis's new weapon.

(Battle 2 Start)
Anyis, Magna and Anyis's new friend continued along through the quiet, snowy landscape. Anyis trudged through the snow at a barely hindered pace, the group's trek eventually bringing them to... an igloo. The snow covering it almost disguised it as a snowdrift, but there was definitely a partially hidden layer of ice blocks. The entrance, probably about half Anyis's height and a bit wider, seemed more catered to viruses than Navis. Sure enough, the moment Anyis got close enough, a pair of arrows shot from the entrance in a perfect line toward her. She quickly stepped out of the projectiles' path, but had to keep moving as a heavy ball smashed into her previous position like mortar fire. The small space it had contacted immediately froze over. Following the ball's trajectory, it seemed to have shot from the top of the igloo. Sure enough, Anyis could barely make out a snow-covered ColdHead atop the structure. As if the miniature fortress wasn't enough, two PulseBats flew down from above and hovered over the igloo. They screeched constantly as they did, possibly trying to assist their makeshift mortar in aiming.

Viruses:
PulseBat2A: 160 HP
PulseBat2B: 160 HP
Shellnerd: 140 HP [IronBody] (Inside igloo)
ColdHead2: 120 HP (On top of igloo)

Objects:
Igloo: 100 HP

Terrain:
99% Snow
1% Ice (Out front of igloo)

Allies:
Anyis.EXE: 260 HP
Magna.SP: 100 HP

ROGUE SIEGE BATTLE 2 START!
"Whoa! Hey!!" gasped Anyis loudly, clearly expressing her displeasure at being shot at so quickly. Cyros followed suite as she dodged the arrow and ice volleys, making an odd show of it as Anyis stumbled out of the way. She curled up her fingers into a fist to shake at the attackers, which Cryos imitated to a much more imposing effect. "Gah... Okay, I'm committing this fight to separate his motions from mine." she grumbled as her flaming shadow was quickly wearing on her patience.

*SH-BOOM*

A jolt ran down Anyis's spine as the sonic quake ripped through the air, a byproduct of Magna's dual hand cannons. "Holy crap Magna, already?! Give some notice!" she screamed, clasping her ears shut with her hands as Cryos still copied... not that the cold flame spirit had ears to cover. Magna's orange beam of his own core energy streaked across the battlefield, shooting just above the igloo en route with a PulseBat. His eyes, mouth, and bracer vents dimmed during the blast again, confirming a second time the kind of drain it put on Magna's soul-power source thingy.

"The enemy initiated combat preemptively. A quick retaliation is the recommended strategy for counterattack." explained Magna precisely as his hands transformed back to their normal form. "I felt it necessary to engage the enemy myself while the Unit Cryos is not fully cooperating with the Mother Unit." Was he... trying to assert himself over Cryos, even though the spirit had no will of his own to assert back? How cute, Magna.

"Like I care about that! What good will it do if Mill's knocked out cold from all your sonic booms?! Where do the chips come from then?!" snapped Anyis at her SP as she (and Cryos) lowered her (and his) hands.

"Heheh... Don't think I was going to fall for that twice. I already set the volume to scale down if it goes that high again." gloated Mill, having successfully countered Magna's sudden ear test. "I'm expecting strange stuff from the both of you at this point, so I'm well prepared for whatever you may throw."

"Well great. Now maybe you can throw me some chips in return, and I can meet your high expectations." responded Anyis wryly, as she started her training to suppress Cryos's mimicry of her movements.

"Alright... Here's a chip for you." acknowledged Mill as he ran his finger across his PET's touchscreen to the chip folder icon, selected one of the 30 loaded data packs, and transferred it to Anyis. Thus did a Rockcube drop down in front of her and Cryos.

"... Oh what the hell, Mill. That's not funny." complained Anyis as the lump of stone sank half an inch into the snow. "I'm not going to just sit down behind this thing and get cozy until these lumbering giants finish the battle for me."

"Huh? I just wanted to see how well Cryos could hit it into one of the viruses. That punch on the LowBlow last fight seemed really strong, so I wanted to test it." reasoned Mill, and quite well at that.

Anyis looked over her shoulder to her armored spirit, then shrugged her shoulders. Cryos sort of did the same, but it was starting to look like Anyis was getting a better idea of how to control two bodies. "Okay then... Let's see how good of a punch I can make you throw." commented Anyis to Cryos, who she made walk in front of her and to the Rockcube. Anyis focused her attention on the cubic object, trying her best to only move Cryos's arm. Observers could see her own arm twitching a little as Cryos started winding up a fist, but overall Anyis was doing a solid job with the telepathy. The blue fire comprising Cryos's elbow crackled as he pulled his arm all the way back, loading up for an uppercut to launch the Rockcube at the other PulseBat. Sure enough, when Cryos did swing, the force from his punch sent the object clear out of the snow and into the air towards the virus.. It really reminded Anyis quite a bit of Boogeyman, as Rockcube launching was his job before... though he probably would've been displaced regardless because Cryos was just doing the same with so much more strength.

"*hyuuu*" whistled Anyis in reaction, watching the solid stone fly like it had a rocket attached to its back. "I don't think Magna or I have ever hit one that hard... Can't say I'm all that happy that this guy can do all my work for me, though. I'm pretty sure I still like to hit things..."

"Miss your gauntlets? Uh... Maybe this'll suffice as substitute?" suggested Mill uncertainly as he transferred another chip to Anyis.

A BigHammer materialized in Anyis's hands, which she managed to hold onto, albeit a little more awkwardly than anyone was used to. "Ugh... This is too weird, I'm used to having armor between me and my weapons... How am I supposed to get to those other viruses, anyway? They're not going to let me climb inside or on top of that igloo so easily."

"Wow, you're sounding depressed all of a sudden." noted Mill, wondering if all the changes were making Anyis prone to mood swings. That... was entirely possible, really.

"Should I throw you on top of the igloo, Mother Unit?" offered Magna. He would've walked right over to her to separate Cryos, but that involved walking in front of the igloo entrance and straight in front of the Shellnerd's sights. Yeah... Magna just kept his distance from that, as he watched for more artillery fire from the ColdHead and friends with his bracers ready to deflect what they could.

"I guess..." sighed Anyis as she looked over to the igloo one more time. She turned back to walk over to Magna, but... huh? Where did Cryos go? Anyis thought that he couldn't go anywhere she didn't. That, however, turned out wrong, as an additional glance back at the igloo marked the armored elemental atop the structure. "What the..." began Anyis, but before she could put any more into that thought, she was suddenly engulfed in blue flames one second and next to the ColdHead the next.

"..." Uhhh... Alrighty then, note made that Cryos could summon her as well as she could him. With this opportunity presenting itself so nicely, Anyis skipped any further confusion and just took her hammer at the ColdHead's metallic face. Her swing was just a little wobbly as Anyis secretly wasn't that physically strong without her gauntlets, but sheer battle experience managed to keep the attack on-course.

Magna just stood their speechless as Cryos entirely one-upped the purple golem. Mill blinked a few times, trying and ultimately failing to grasp the whole process behind that relocation. "Okay, okay... I said I was prepared for weird stuff, and that's certainly qualified. Just take another chip, Anyis." surrendered Mill quickly, not wanting to fight that uphill logic battle.

"... Yep." was all Anyis mustered in response, because she was frankly at just as much of a loss. The AuraHead data was uploaded to Anyis, who assembled the strange launcher-type in her hands like normal. At least she had some were still unbothered by her abrupt patching, as the Rockcube, BigHammer, and AuraHead assured. Anyis pondered her options for a second from her perch on the igloo's roof, before pointing her face-launcher straight down. The Shellgeek inside gave away its position the moment it had shot at her at the battle's start, so Anyis centered her weapon at that same spot on the roof before firing. The Megalian head crashed into the ice blocks composing the igloo, fighting to smash straight through and grant the withdrawn Shellnerd the same treatment. Anyis and Cryos dropped off the back of the igloo as it most likely was collapsing, then proceeded to watch for any escapes and counterattacks from their opponents. Magna stood a ways off from the two still, having not joined in that sudden and abrupt teleport, but with his core energy still recharging, he couldn't do much more but defend as well.

Anyis's Actions:
1) Rockcube (200 HP Object)
--Boogey Cryos (Passive Microburst): Launch Rockcube (200 Damage ) @ PulseBat2B
2) Summon Inversion (Teleport, 2TCD) to ColdHead2
3) BigHammer1 (160 damage [A], Break, Impact) @ ColdHead2
4) AuraHead1 (90 damage [B/C], Break, Line Attack) @ Igloo/Shellnerd
5) Dodge
6) Dodge

Magna's Actions:
1) Core Link Cannon: High Output (200 damage [A], 5TCD) @ PulseBat2A
2) Move out of Shellnerd's line of sight (Movement)
3) Dodge

Cooldowns:
Summon Inversion - 2 turns
Faced with enemy artillery fire, Anyis... really didn't have time to do much other than dodge before Magna took retaliation into his own hands and fired a no-holds-barred shot at one of the PulseBats. The virus hardly had time to screech painfully before bursting into junk data and leaving Magna on cooldown. Once Anyis's ears had recovered, she focused her new friend on the provided RockCube and had it uppercut the thing toward the other PulseBat. Unfortunately, the virus was a little more aware and managed to move out of the retaliatory artillery's arc. It crashed down somewhere past the igloo. More importantly, the attacked PulseBat was now somewhat irked, screeching with such venom that a sonic wave flew toward Anyis' group at frightening speed. Magna managed to take the hit on his bracers, absorbing the force of the attack.

Next Anyis was provided with another large implement. Just as she finished adjusting to the BigHammer's weight, she was introduced to another of Cryos' abilities and found herself atop the igloo. Thankfully, she quickly reoriented herself and directed the mallet toward the nearest (and immobile) virus. The slightly awkward swing managed to hit home and delete the hardy virus before it could fire any more volleys. Finally, Anyis pointed an AuraHead downward at the igloo and launched it. In doing so, the virus head plowed into the structure and fought with it for the briefest second before punching through and leaving the whole thing structurally unsound. Anyis and her "shadow" were certainly correct to make their way off the igloo as it collapsed, but as the cloud of powdery displaced snow cleared, it was evident that the Shellnerd inside had survived. The AuraHead had buried itself just shy of the virus, which was now open and pointing in Anyis' direction. It launched another pair of arrows at her, but she was well aware of its attack and stepped out of the projectiles' path.

Viruses:
PulseBat2A: DELETED
PulseBat2B: 160 HP
Shellnerd: 140 HP (Inside remains of igloo)
ColdHead2: DELETED

Objects:
Igloo: COLLAPSED
RockCube: 200 HP (Past remains of igloo, near Anyis)

Terrain:
99% Snow
1% Ice (Near Magna)

Allies:
Anyis.EXE: 260 HP
Magna.SP: 100 HP [2-hit shield]
"Anyis, have you done something in the past to make Shellnerds hate you...?" asked Mill of his Navi as she skipped out of the way of another arrow volley.

"Not in particular, no! The only viruses I hate are Skullies!" exclaimed Anyis as a matter of fact, though she quickly began tapering off as the truth slipped out more and more. "... And Spookies... and Pengis, and Melodies, and every Elec virus... But seriously, I've never had issues with Shellnerds! I swear!"

Mill took her at her word, because Anyis was far from the type to hide who her enemies were. "Well, regardless, maybe you should just let Magna handle that one. Reasons aside, that Shellnerd totally hates you, and... well, you still need a little more work commanding Cryos, it looks like." explained Mill, judging from her misses prior.

"Wha... No way! That was just a fluke! You have no idea how much of a power-up I got with Cryos!" argued Anyis sharply, making a point by... pointing at Mill's viewscreen with Cryos's hand and his alone.

"Mother Unit, please allow me to engage the Unit Shellnerd. I lack the utilities to dispose of the second Unit PulseBat, and the Unit Shellnerd is not compensating appropriately for my presence. It is strategically sound to follow the Operator's attack plan." pleaded Magna, his dull voice masking well his desire to defeat the virus plaguing the Mother Unit that Cryos could not.

"Feh..." grumbled Anyis, though ultimately surrendering as she didn't complain further.

"Didn't have you pinned for a negotiator, Magna..." mumbled an amused Mill to himself, as he copied a pair of chip codes out of his PET's folder. "Here, we're testing out the bread and butter. Probably should've done this earlier, because I definitely have more work to do if there are problems with these chips."

With that announced, the ColdPunch and GutPunch were transmitted to Anyis and Magna respectively... supposedly. Nothing changed with either of them, and the only notable trigger was Cryos's flames strengthening around his armored right hand. Anyis right away was visibly irritated by Cryos automatically taking control of her long-established staple Battlechip, but she wasn't saying anything. That, perhaps, was even more concerning. Magna flexed his fingers a little, not really feeling a difference, but he was ultimately unconcerned as unlike the Mother Unit, he could punch things to great effect in any situation. The golem dashed over towards the Shellnerd, a fairly new concept for Magna as he left yeti-grade footprints in the snow, pulled his right arm back, and threw a punch into the virus's open shell.

That... is about when the thrusters kicked in. Magna, up to this point, hadn't given much thought to the air vents on his steel bracers. As it would turn out, they weren't air vents, but energy vents. The GutPunch's interpretation became quite clear as more orange energy from Magna's core spewed out of the vents, granting the golem rocket-strong propulsion on his fist as it dove into the Shellnerd. The thrust cut off quickly to allow Magna a chance to pull his hand back, but since this was all fueled by the handy-dandy GutPunch, Magna went ahead and did that all over again. His bracer let out a strong blast of core energy, driving the golem's curled fist down towards the mollusk.

"...!!!" Anyis kept her (strong) words to herself as Magna went punch-happy on the Shellnerd, with the added bonus from his energy vents. She then turned on her ColdPunch-armed summon, snapping at him. "Cryos, I don't care what you're coded for, you will NOT do all the fighting for me! I fight with my fists, not a point and command! Hell, it's your fault my gauntlets broke! So damnit, give me yours!" she yelled at the flaming spirit, her body language very animated as she complained. A silver lining to her tirade, though, was that Cryos did not mimic any of Anyis's gestures. Finally, though, Anyis pointed at Cryos and demanded his right gauntlet...

... So he gave it to her. Wow, really, it was that easy? Anyis felt like punching herself for not thinking to ask, but she refrained, mostly because she now actually had the means to punch things. It was not Cryos's white gauntlet exactly, as it seemed to model itself more off Anyis's old silver gauntlet, save for the orange topaz gem in the back of the palm replaced with a pure ice crystal. Wisps of cold fire continued to burn around the gauntlet, exhibiting the freezing properties of the ColdPunch. Cryos's own right hand was just a loose composition of cold fire, but that was alright. Anyis had this situation under control.

Feeling truly back to normal with a metal fist equipped, Anyis jumped up at the PulseBat with a slight lift provided by Cryos, and then threw her fist down against her momentum, driving it down on the virus to try and slam it down towards the ground. Gravity then took over, and Anyis pointed her cold-burning fist ahead of her fall to drive it into the PulseBat again. She then reversed her momentum, pulling her fist up and spinning it around with a twist of her body, throwing it back towards the winged virus with a quick roundhouse. Anyis finally then pulled back and bent her elbow, and thrusted a quick and unceremonious jab at her enemy to complete her full ensemble of punches. After landing back on the ground, Anyis backed off along with Magna as the two watched the results of their work.

Anyis's Actions:
1) ColdPunch (85 Aqua damage [A], Impact, Knockback) @ PulseBat2B
2) ColdPunch (85 Aqua damage [A], Impact, Knockback) @ PulseBat2B
3) ColdPunch (85 Aqua damage [A], Impact, Knockback) @ PulseBat2B
4) ColdPunch (85 Aqua damage [A], Impact, Knockback) @ PulseBat2B
5) Dodge
6) Dodge

Magna's Actions:
1) GutPunch (70 damage [A], Impact, Knockback) @ Shellnerd
2) GutPunch (70 damage [A], Impact, Knockback) @ Shellnerd
3) Dodge

Cooldowns:
Summon Inversion - 1 turn
Core Link Cannon: High Output - 4 turn
Splitting up to attack the remaining viruses on two fronts, Manga was easily able to smash through the Shellnerd's shell and pulverize the muscle inside. While Anyis on the other hand, had a quick argument with her giant ghostly spectral guard, which she won as it handed to her that tried and trusted gauntlet. Which she promptly used to strike down the Pulsebat with ease.

Enemies
PulseBat2 A: Deleted
PulseBat2 B: Deleted
Shellnerd: Deleted
ColdHead2: Deleted

Terrain
99% Snow
1% Ice (Near Manga)

Allies
Anyis: 260HP
Manga.SP: 100HP [2-hit Shield]

Misc
Igloo: Collapsed
RockCube: 200HP [Near Anyis]

—Battle 2, Victory!—
Anyis: 1095z, 29 Bugfrags, Iceball2

Quote ()

IceBall2
Damage: 160 + Break + Ice Panel Change
Accuracy: C
Description: A bomb that changes the ground it lands on to Ice
Duration: Once
Element: Aqua
"Yes!!!" shouted Anyis victoriously, thrusting her flame-clad gauntlet into the air to punctuate her excitement. She had her gauntlet back! Well, it wasn't Anyis's gauntlet exactly, but that didn't matter! Anyis's face was almost glowing with the vibrant smile spread across it, and all the unbridled joy running through her mind made Anyis's control of Cryos slip for just a moment, causing the giant spirit to shadow her stance exactly.

"Good for you, Anyis. Every girl needs her heavy metal gauntlets, and now you've got yours back." congratulated Mill, adding a slight bit of sarcasm to the end of what was otherwise was genuine happiness for his Navi.

"Whatever Mill, there is NO way you can ruin how awesome this is. I'm back, and better than ever to boot!" responded Anyis as she lowered her hand to return the gauntlet back to Cryos. The silver metal disassembled itself off Anyis's hand, and simultaneously white metal was reconstructing itself around Cryos's hand of blue fire.

"Mother Unit, the zenny and Battlechip data." announced Magna as he walked over with the aforementioned, plus his own share of Bugfrags, in hand. His timing was rather abrupt considering Anyis's celebration of her apparent mastery of Cryos, but... maybe that was the point. It was becoming pretty clear that Magna didn't like the new big guy on the block, so it was entirely possible that the old golem was trying to interrupt any opportunity Cryos had to gain points with the Mother Unit. Lord only knows how troublesome this would be if Cryos actually the capacity to be offended.

"Oh, right. Thanks Magna." said Anyis as she helped her SP transfer the goodies back to Mill's PET. The mundane task helped Anyis reel control of her summon back in, allowing her to properly partition her own movements from Cryos's. Noticing her success at that, a thought occurred to Anyis. She turned back to look directly at her allied spirit, waved her arm, and made him vanish off the face of the Net in an instant. "Ah ha! So he can be desummoned." she declared, much to the relief of Magna.

"Well, sounds like you've got your new abilities locked down now. Can I go eat dinner now?" asked Mill bluntly.

"Gimme one more battle. I want to put all this stuff together now that I've got the basics figured out." answered Anyis with her own request.

"Alright, I guess that's fair. Just get to it, because I'm starting to get hungry." granted Mill, before his stomach let out a slight grumble.

(Battle 3 Start)
Moving on deeper into the net, Anyis would soon find herself at the edge of a Riverbank looking up at a tall cliff. Though it wasn't so bad really as there hanging over the edge of the cliff was the frozen remains of a waterfall that looked like it had frozen solid instantly, as the ice looked spiked and rough all the way up the falls.

Though really she wouldn't get to enjoy the beautiful scene for too long, because quickly she'd notice viruses were about, particularly two beastly looking iron golems stationed at the top of the falls, while down on the lower level where she was, a set of Slimes seemed to be moving about between the ice and snow, really clogging up the area and bogging things down.

Enemies
MetalCragger A: 200HP [Snow] [Upper Area] [Left of Waterfall]
MetalCragger B: 200HP [Snow] [Upper Area] [Right of Waterfall]
Slimer A: 150HP [Ice] [Lower Area]
Slimer B: 150HP [Snow] [Lower Area]

Terrain
40% Ice [Frozen river up middle of battlefield]
40% Snow [Either side of River]
10% Ice [Frozen Waterfall]
10% Cliff [2 Actions to Climb]

Allies
Anyis: 260HP [Snow] [Lower Area] [Network Latency]
Manga.SP: 100HP [Snow] [Lower Area] [Network Latency]

Misc
Network Latency: -10% Evasion and Movement Effectiveness

—Battle 3, Start!—
"...! Cragger Units detected, engaging immediately."

Magna's interest in this battle suddenly skyrocketed with his discovery of a new Cragger virus, his eternal rival in all things golem. With no concern for what lied between him and his opponent, Magna took a step forward as his heavy metal foot victimized the soft snow underneath, only to be held up as his Mother Unit put an arm out in front to impede his path. Practically speaking, Magna could very well just step over her outstretched arm if he wanted, but god forbid he ever deviate from the Mother Unit's wishes.

"Hold on there, big guy. You may be able to handle snow now, but there's no way you're climbing up a frozen waterfall with your lump of a body. We're handling those slimeballs first." announced Anyis as a matter of fact, her gold bracelet rattling around her wrist after she threw her arm out. Her mouth bent into a scowl as she said this, likely after remembering the last encounter they had with Slimers. That was... messy, to say the least.

"I'm guessing you don't want to smash them with your fist this time?" guessed Mill, aware of what kind of slimy explosion resulted when Anyis did that before. "Magna will be fine with his cannon, so..."

The sound of Mill tapping his PET's touchscreen reached through the microphone, allowing Anyis to realize Mill was sifting through his digital chip folder. Sure enough, the DollThunder Battlechip soon arrived in Anyis's hands with an expressed purpose of frying some jelly. The scarecrow doll sat lifelessly in her bare palms, leaving Anyis a little uncomfortable after having just rediscovered her gauntlets. Unsure if she could actually conjure her armor without Cryos present, Anyis tentatively focused her thoughts on the task... and to her relief, her hands (harmlessly) were caught in a burst of blue flames, and from that blaze emerged her silver gauntlets. With the method finally figured out, seemingly Anyis had free reign over her powers, whether it be Cryos, her armor, the flames, or some combination of the three.

With all that sorted out, Anyis gripped the DollThunder scarecrow tightly in her armored hands and pointed it at a Slimer, prompting Magna to alter his hands into cannon mode and target the other viral glob. The woman and golem fired their shots in unison, and Mill preemptively minimized the volume on his PET just prior to the blast.

*KABOOM*

The explosive noise of Magna's Core Link Cannon blended together with the thunderclap echoing from the DollThunder, producing a sonic rumble that would've shattered the frozen waterfall had this not been the bitter tundra of Sharo Net. Dusty clouds of snow floated on the battlefield's surface, upturned by Magna's beam and Anyis's bolt, obscuring the results of the artillery assault on the Slimers. Once the reverberating echoes of death finally dissipated, Magna questioned of his Mother Unit, "May I now engage the Cragger Units?"

Anyis stopped for a moment to think, while casting her eyes over the ice-coated waterfall and the necessary climb to reach the enemy golems. Figuring that Magna himself couldn't make that climb in any reasonable amount of time, and after considering what she had learned in the last few battles, an idea suddenly occurred to Anyis which caused her lips to curl into a sly grin. "Nah... You just stay put, Magna. I'll make sure you get your fight. Mill, can we transfer a good chip to Magna?"

"Sure. There's probably only one chip you mean by that, so here's the GolemHit." replied Mill with a nod, reaching an mutual consensus that hitting a golem required a GolemHit. His finger glided through the virtual folder on the PET screen, and the chip in question was quickly delivered to Anyis, who in turn transferred it over to Magna.

"So there you have it. Just get ready and wait for a moment." commanded Anyis of her SP.

"... Understood, Mother Unit." responded Magna, albeit with some apprehension. The GolemHit attack procedure was set to run through his right hand, and he had just armed himself with a fresh shield in his left. All he could do at this point was hold the Mother Unit to her word.

With her SP convinced to stay on standby, Anyis returned her attention to the top of the cliff where the MetalCraggers stood. She pointed a gauntlet-clad finger at the clifftop, just behind one of the heavy viruses, and simply like that, a flare of blue burst out from the ground and summoned Cryos up at that high elevation. Before anyone could grasp an understanding of that sudden conjuration, though, Anyis went and vanished in another burst of blue flame only to re-emerge next to Cryos on the clifftop. Having completed the teleportation, Anyis let slip a quick chuckle as Cryos, with bare hands of flames as Anyis was wearing the gauntlets, drove a fist into the first MetalCragger, trying to strike the virus clear off the cliff and down to where Magna awaited. "Mill, BigHammer!" she shouted quickly, requesting an appropriate weapon to fight the other metal-plated golem.

Mill obliged as fast as he could, transmitting one last chip to his Navi while his SP readied the one already sent. Now understanding the Mother Unit's intent, Magna awaited the fall of the MetalCragger. Should that push succeed, Magna would give the fellow golem no time to set itself back on the ground, as he planned to strike the virus while it still fell, delivering a brutal uppercut with his own GolemHit-charged hand. Up atop the cliff, Anyis readied her own heavy attack with the BigHammer. Leaving Cryos in his striking pose where he stood, Anyis ran independent of her summon while the strong bludgeon conjured in her armored hands, charging the MetalCragger and swinging the BigHammer squarely at the virus's steel chest.

After delivering their individual blows, Anyis and Magna each then backed off, she from atop the cliff and he from down below. Both put some space between themselves and the viruses they faced, readying their defenses should something go awry in the attack.

Anyis's Actions:
1) DollThunder1 (80 Elec damage , Line Attack 5) @ SlimerA
2) Transfer GolemHit2 to Magna
3) Summon Inversion (Teleport, 2TCD) to Upper Area
--Boogey Cryos (Passive Microburst): Punch MetalCraggerA off Cliff
4) BigHammer1 (160 damage [A], Break, Impact) @ MetalCraggerB
5) Dodge
6) Dodge

Magna's Actions:
1) Core Link Cannon: High Output (200 damage [A], 5TCD) @ SlimerB
2) GolemHit2 (190 damage [c], Break, Panel Break, Wide Attack) @ MetalCraggerA
3) Dodge

Cooldowns:
Summon Inversion - 2 turns
Starting off with a pretty lightshow of destruction, Anyis and Magna managed to delete one of the Slimers, as one of them were caught in the shots [-160], while the other managed to barely skirt above them [Dodge!] and crashed against Magna's shield. [-1 Hit] Anyis then summoned Cryos to place herself next to him, who delivered a punch to send the Cragger sailing towards Magna.

However, thanks to Cryos's assistance, the virus landed a solid hit on Magna's shield [-2 Hit/Break], causing the golem to stagger and waste his GolemHit. [Miss!] Seeing an opportunity, the Cragger swung its huge fists again, but didn't manage to catch Magna, who recovered quickly. [Dodge!]

Enemies
MetalCragger A: 200HP [Snow] [Lower Area]
MetalCragger B: DELETED
Slimer A: DELETED
Slimer B: 150HP [Snow] [Lower Area]

Terrain
35% Snow [Either side of River]
5% Broken [Near MetalCraggerA]

Allies
Magna.SP: 100HP [Snow] [Lower Area] [Network Latency] [Shield Broken]

Misc
Network Latency: -10% Evasion and Movement Effectiveness
As the MetalCragger crashed against his raised shield, the excess metal around the bracer shattering on impact, Magna realized... he missed. Granted, he had not expected that the enemy golem would be nimble enough to dodge in midair, but that in itself was Magna's mistake. In a battle among golemkind, such assumptions only lead to defeat. Whether an action was humanly possible or not was irrelevant in a battle of non-humans, of course. The MetalCragger punctuated this point by cleaning landing on the snow in front of Magna, clearly duty-bound to engage this intruding purple golem in pitched battle.

By itself that'd be all good and fine, but Magna in fact whiffed that entire routine and as a result one of the Slimers was sitting not too far from the golem pair, the snow to its side thoroughly steaming from a poorly aimed laser beam. Anyis saw this 2-on-1 mismatch from atop the cliff, having done the exact opposite of her SP by dismissing her own foes with flawless execution. She felt for Magna on this rare failure, though Anyis refused to think she could relate and thus didn't sympathize much. Being too far up to easily talk to him, however, Anyis instead deferred to that other guy. "Hey Mill, Magna needs some help down there... What should I do?"

Mill heard and understood the slight apprehension in her voice, since Magna's pride was definitely exposed and at risk in a fight with a Cragger. "Well, one way or the other it needs to be him defeating that Cragger... so I guess you'll just have to defeat the Slimer first, then help me give another chip to Magna. I don't think he can punch his way through the virus's metallic body on his own." With that said, Mill uploaded the ColdPunch for Anyis's use before lifting his finger from his PET's touchscreen, opting to pick Magna's chip when the appropriate time arose.

With the chip triggered, Anyis's silver gauntlet caught ablaze in a blue flame and... that was that, really. She waited a few moments for the flames to freeze into the familiar icy glove, but then it occured to Anyis that since the flames were cold, this was in fact a ColdPunch. "Huh... Guess that works too. Cryos, gimme some more flames here." ordered Anyis of her summon, going out of her way to snap her free left hand's fingers to punctuate. She wanted to smash the Slimer in one shot, and prior logic dictated that she made an ice fist into a bigger ice fist. Now with a cold fire fist in hand... more cold fire? Anyis was really just re-inventing the logic as she went at this point, but thusfar Cryos seemed pretty accommodating in the transition, and this time was no exception. At the command of his mistress, Cryos released the blue flames from his exposed right arm and let them flow over Anyis's gauntlet, charging the ColdPunch with an extremely excessive amount of frigid power.

"Aha, this is pretty neat...!" chuckled Anyis as she waived around what amounted to a giant blue fireball. It dawned on her during the infusion that compared to the solid ice, this cold flame had no weight, so there was absolutely no need for her to be shy on the power to weight ratio anymore. "Look at this Mill, I can channel this much all at once!"

"Uh, yeah, that's great Anyis." responded Mill at the sight of his Navi, who seemingly had stolen the blue sun from some far away galaxy. Very destructive things gave her a child-like enthusiasm at times, and this pyroclasm of cold certainly qualified on that count. "How about you actually do something with it now?"

"Mm, okay. Come on Cryos." nodded Anyis simply, before she and her blazing shadow jumped clear off the clifftop. A short running start allowed her to clear the icy protrusions of the waterfall easily, while her super-overcharged ColdPunch's flames trailed behind in dozens of wisp-like tails. The snow would provide a reasonably soft landing, so Anyis went full on the attack as she dragged her ColdPunch in front of her and towards the Slimer. From the ground perspective, it looked like a blue meteorite was plummeting down from the sky.

Even Magna was momentarily distracted by the giant blaze that was the Mother Unit's ColdPunch, though his attention was quickly back on the MetalCragger after she landed and shouted at her SP. "Magna, spike it!" Mill had picked out another chip during Anyis's diving punch, and a sparkling new IceBall was in Anyis's bare left hand for just a moment before she gave it a underhanded lob skyward.

For just a moment Magna wasn't sure how to interpret the Mother Unit's command, but once the icy sphere was on its arcing trajectory over the MetalCragger's head, he could figure the point out easily enough. The purple golem bent his knees as he tensed for a big jump, but that was all kinds of pointless as his feet then slammed into the snow and propelled his entire body upward. His piston jump was still alive and well, it seemed. With that kind of power lifting him, Magna reached the apex of the IceBall's curve easily, and with his heavy bracers turned downwards towards the powerful chip, slammed the sphere straight down towards the MetalCragger's head. The strange sound of metal against ice reverberated throughout the battlefield as Magna spiked the IceBall as commanded, driving it with all the force he could muster upon his opponent. Hoping this would be enough, Magna backed off once he landed and waited with the Mother Unit to observe the result.

Anyis's Actions:
1) Cold Open (200 Strengthen, 5TCD) @ Self
2) Jump off cliff (Movement)
3) ColdPunch (295 Aqua damage, Impact, Knockback) @ SlimerB
4) Pass IceBall2 to Magna
5) Dodge
6) Dodge

Magna's Actions:
1) Jump (Movement)
2) IceBall2 (160 Aqua damage [c], Break, Ice Panel Change) @ MetalCraggerA
3) Dodge

Cooldowns:
Summon Inversion - 1 turn
Core Link Cannon: High Output - 4 turns
Cold Open - 5 turns
After pumping up her fist with cold flame, Anyis dropped down onto the Slimer, who decided that sticking around where it was was NOT a good idea, and tried to hop out of the way...unfortunately, the sight of the descending Navi paralyzed it with fear, causing it to figuratively freeze up as the ColdPunch made it literally freeze up, then dissipate into thin air. As a bonus, landing on the virus softened the landing even more, making it completely harmless.

Meanwhile, the purple golem followed suit, in that he jumped off a cliff and launched icy meteor-like death at an enemy. The MetalCragger, however, was not nearly as impressed, and prepared its attack. But, since it couldn't get its attack off in time before the frigid cannonball smacked it in the head, there was nothing to be concerned about.

Enemies
MetalCragger A: DELETED
MetalCragger B: DELETED
Slimer A: DELETED
Slimer B: DELETED

Terrain
35% Snow [Either side of River]
5% Broken [Near MetalCraggerA]

Allies
Magna.SP: 100HP [Snow] [Lower Area] [Network Latency] [Shield Broken]

----BATTLE THREE, COMPLETE----

Rewards: 2200z, 36 BugFrags
After dusting some loose snow off her boots and checking the heels for residual slime, Anyis dismissed Cryos with a hand wave and walked over to Magna. "So? Any more satisfied than the last time you turned a Cragger to rubble?"

"It is not relative to other instances of combat versus the Unit Cragger. I simply must engage the Unit Cragger in combat whenever it presents itself." answered Magna flatly.

Anyis looked up at her SP with a blank expression on her face, taking a moment to try and think of a response. "Meh... Whatever floats your boat, I guess." she shrugged, not caring enough to pursue the issue further. "Just don't try to attack Cryos again. He's not going to respond, and you're just going to freeze your hand again."

"... Understood, Mother Unit." replied Magna, in a hesitant sort of tone that Anyis did not put much faith in.

"Anyis, are you done yet? I'm seriously getting hungry..." complained Mill, clutching his stomach while it growled.

"Yeah, yeah, fine. I've got the basics figured out at this point, and I can just smooth out the details offline. Magna, grab the loot and let's go." responded Anyis before ordering Magna to fetch the dropped zenny and Bugfrags. The golem obediently complied, and much to Mill's relief the two of them returned to his PET soon after.

(Jack Out)