Looking for Babes

Soulman stood dumbfounded. She suddenly changed her mind? Well, that worked for him. He watched her dry off with great concentration before she told him not to peek. He hesitated, then realized that it would be the same thing he saw earlier, on in reverse. This time she'd be putting more stuff on, rather than taking them off. With a sigh, he turned around. He needed to plan on how to make his escape from the pool with his secret under wraps. He needed a towel, but before he got out of the onsen. But how could he convince her to toss one to him? He suddenly got an idea, "Oh no! I think that kid earlier managed to sneak off with my swim suit, the little rascal. Mind throwing me a towel?"
Ayumi looked at him oddly. "I don't remember him carrying a bathing suit..." she said to herself. "This guy's a weird one. I mean... wouldn't you notice that sooner?"

She let out a little sigh, grabbing a towel and tossing it at his head. She kind of hoped it opened up and covered his entire head or something at least mildly comically relieving.
Capuchin seemed to give out a sigh as she stood back up. "Hmmmm...that other navi was trying to tell me something....I wonder what." She then bonked her head a bit, "Come on Capuchin...think....wait....he said something about....pie...in netsquare..." Capuchin pondered this for a moment and nodded. "Seems good to me. And with that she ran off to net square."
Soulman swiped the towel out of the air, “Thanks!” Drying himself off above the waist, he then took the towel and wrapped it around himself so that everything was covered. He stepped out of the water, a bit relieved to find Ayumi's change of attire had calmed him down a bit. Of course, now half of him was wet the other half dry, and all he had was a soggy towel, “Hmmm... now how to get the rest of me dry. I'd feel bad if I wasted another towel.” Perhaps he should've thought this out better.
ShellMan pushed his shell lid up from where the kid Navi had pushed it down earlier, looking back and forth for the perpetrator but finding he'd already left. "Wow..." ShellMan proclaimed in his soft voice. "These guys sure are... interesting..."

"Well, it takes all types," Walden said with a laugh. "Did you hear that, though? I picked up the same e-mail: there's some kind of event going on in Netsquare! They'll have food and refreshments, besides free gifts and the chance to meet even more Navis. You all right with missing out on some Onsen time for that?"

"I'm game!" ShellMan called, rising out of the water and making a large splash, alerting the others of his presence just before leaving in a stream of bubbles and a small flash of rainbow light.
His legs finally dried and Soulman switched back to his familiar purple body suit. He then looked at his companion, saying, "Well, shall we be off? The portal should be around he somewhere..." He he looked around, he had to question whether this could/would be considered a date. He then came with an idiotic way to find out, one so stupid and foolhardy, that it could get him killed: he would flirt with others girls at the event and see if she got offended. If she did, it was a date and he was one lucky navi. If not, then he'd be able to find another lovely lady to go out with instead. It was the perfect plan!
Ayumi searched around for the portal leading to the NetSquare, and after a few seconds found it. Pointing towards it, she turned to Soulman and said "There it is! Let's go!" She wasted no time walking over. "I'll see you on the other side, 'kay?" she continued, and entered the portal.
“She's ditching me...” sighed Soulman, before he gave chase.
"An event?" Shuilong muttered before a screen showing Shin's ace popped up right next to him.
"Yup. better go quick, heard there's some sort of souvenir, Ooh! And some punch and pie!" Shin commented, breifing his navi on the situation.
"Pie... I wonder if they have Pumpkin..." Shuilong wondered.
"Might be, wanna go check it out?" Shin asked.
"Sure, not such a bad idea." Shuilong replied, changing back into his normal armored dragon body before heading off towards the portal.
Alexander, watched all of this and hears all of this.....He then thinks to him self, "Some sort of party.....good place as any to get more bussness." He then shouts out, "Ozho, get out of there. Theres something going on at some square"...the bubbles stop, and is shortly followed by a beam of light, then a second one on land where he then appears. "so, how do I even get there" says Ozho, but then he sees the portal....he sighs "I guess that takes care of that". Ozho then walks to the portal and goes into it.