Looking for Babes

"Well, my netop is from Netopia, but I think I was made in Scilabs or something like that." Soulman shrugged, "I would be willing to pamper you, if you so desired." He was being a bit obvious there, but with another guy around, he couldn't slack off.
"Sorry for interupting you converstation, but thanks for getting the signs out of the water." Says Ozho, "Names Ozho....incase you wanted to know"
Capuchin just watched from the rock. "These navis sure are neat." She said to herself.
Ayumi turned to Ohzo, nodding and replying "Hi, I'm Ayumi. What're the signs for anyways? Some sort of promotion or something?" She intentionally ignored the last sentence from Soulman, partly because she was unsure of how to counter it, and partly because she almost wanted to tell him to give her a shoulder rub.
"She ignored me...." Soulman said, dejected, "Such a waste of my talented hands. These things can work magic!" He said the last part a bit loudly, then seemed a bit embarassed, "So, um, anything I can do for you, Ayumi? Anything at all?"
"Grand openning of Alexanders eleconics and gameing emporeim is in three days, I'm seting up signs so people will know" Ozho says, in a odd sort of way. "Were in ACDC so come by and look around if you want."
Ayumi continued to ignore Soulman, seeing how far she could take it before he thought she wasn't interested. Of course she was, but she had to play hard to get.

"So, you're in ACDC huh? What kind of stuff do you sell? Or whatever it is you do?"
"Why a mutitude of diffrent elecronics, repairs, and selling of classic games" said a loud voice that was not Ozho, then a video screen appears with a face wearing sunglasses. Ozho sighs, and responds "Thats the owner of the place....and my net op" then in a wisper " unfortanetly."
Ayumi fell over backwards and plunged into the water. The combined surprise of the booming voice and the view screen suddenly popping up had been too much of a shock for her.

She popped up quickly, blushing embarrassedly and giggling as if nothing had happened. "T-that's cool. I-I'll check it out."
((Entry post blargh))

Shuilong blasted into the water in a brilliant column of light, abruptly splashing water everywhere.
"The hell, how'd that happen?" Shuilong muttered as he shook the water off. His appearance had changed too. He was wearing blue swimming trunks and had flat matted black hair, and blue eyes, and asian colored skin.
"Hm... Apparently you've been busy." Shuilong commented to his operator.
"Possibly, now go over there and talk to people!" Shin said, pointing dramatically.
"Okay then." Shuilong replied, wading over to the group of navis. "Need any help?" he asked.
Great, she was paying attention to the other guy. Maybe he should just give up. Of course, this idea soon disappeared as he looked at her again. It was time to practice that one technique he had been working on, even though he hadn't mastered it yet and it was very dangerous. Pulling off his sunglasses, he shot her a quick wink, saying, "C'mon, you're here to relax, not talk about business. I know of some good ways to kick back and have fun."
((It takes too long to post via Wii.))

As Ayumi fell, Soulman rushed forward to help, though she got back up before he could, "You really should be more careful." he sighed. Then he realized that he was standing straight up. He immediately sat back down, blushing. Looking for a distraction, he pointed at Shuilong, yelling, "Who are you?!"
"My name is Shuilong." Shuilong cooly replied. "Apparently you have your hands full so I suggest you deal with that situation before we get to proper introductions." He then grabbed a sign and started helping Ozho put them out of the water and onto the ground without a word.
ShellMan arrived in the Onsen in a spray of bubbles, streaming directly into the water and creating a soft rainbow outline which slowly materialized into his form. "It'll be nice to be able to relax alone on my last day-" he began, before realizing just how many Navis were actually present. He withdrew into his shell slightly... he hadn't met any Navis before, and wasn't sure if he was ready to encounter his first friend four or five times at once. He wasn't sure that all of them could be trusted either...

The Navi realized he hadn't made much of a splash up entrance. He wondered if he could hide out until he could tell whether they were friendly or not... He decided on a course of action. He'd stay out of their way for now. He sunk into the water, keeping his shell half closed, and waited, not aware that he was still visible by his unsubmerged clam top and, of course, the giant snail shell he was connected to.
"Sorry for Startling you, names Alexander" says the man in the video screen. "By the way, whos the monkey like person on that rock and whos the guy wearing purplr undies?" He said in a puzzled voice, which Ozho responds to by slaming his head into the sign post.
Voltman arrived at the Onsen, shaking his head at musings about his operator. Seeing navis already in the Onsen, and deciding he wanted to have a little fun, he quickly changed into his Child.GMO.
Then, running out into the Onsen, he jumped over the water, tucked his legs beneath him, and plunged into the water, crying out a single word.
CANNONBALL!!!
He sunk to the bottom from the force of his jump, before floating to the top. His face broke the water first, and he spat out a little water before doggypaddling onto the nearest abovewater structure. Namely: Shellman. Not realizing that he was sitting on top of a relaxing navi, he started paddling his feet in the water, looking at the navis. Then, noticing a navi separated from the other group, he swam over to Capuchin slowly, using the momentum from his initial jump to get himself most of the way. Struggling onto a rock beside her, he walked up and hed out his hand, trying to be as friendly as possible. Keeping in mind that he stil had his Child.GMO on, he tried to act the part.
Hello, lady. Why are ya over here? It's a lot more fun being with more people!
To prove his point, he jumped into the onsen and started treading water, and started heading towards the other navis.
I'll show you! See?
He started to swim faster, before realizing about five feet from his staring point that his more childlike form had the endurance to match the part. He started floundering, and soon started sinking a little. He started calling out.
Help! Help meeeee*watery gurgling sounds*
Then, he sunk below the water completely.
Hoshiz.
Struggling back above the water, Voltman climbed over to on top of Shellman before a pop-up window appeared in front of him. Shigeru looked at him, and where he was, and simply continued with the message he was about to give.
Volt! Get over to the Netsqare! There will be punch and pie!
Voltman finished shaking the water out of his ears, before asking,
Pie? What kind?
Hmmmm... they didn't say.
Oh well. Pie!
Then, Voltman ran across the water, his feet not breaking the surface but kicking up waves, and sped off towards the netsquare, yelling,
PIEPIEPIEPIEPIEEEEEEEE!!!!~

(Yeah. It's got to be an event. I'm heading over.)
Ozho's slamming his head into the post caused it to be firm into h ground. He then lifts his head up and turns around, where he sees some child sink. He then walks to the edge of the springs, then jumps in....where he sinks to the bottom and is completely submerged. He never saw the child get out of the water, and there is a bubble trail heading to where the kid was.

(.....acadentaly did this as a guest....sorry)
Soulman heard the kid talk about a gathering over in net square. He glanced at Ayumi. She hadn't really been paying attention to him and his last few actions had been.... embarassing, to say the least. Oh well, he was going for it, "Say, seems there's a party or something going on in Net Square. Of course, it'd make me look lame if I showed up by myself, so if you were planning on heading over there too..." Soulman left his question unfinished. He sighed. No way was she going to go for it, "I wonder what that other girl is doing...?" He mumbled.
Capuchin was now swimming in the water having a fun time. She began to hum as she swam too.

(cant think of anything to say really. I missed most of this stuff)
Ayumi sat dumbfounded in the water. "Had his hands full? What did he mean by that?" she said quietly to herself.

She turned in time to see a small child-like navi dash across the onsen, walking on top of the water as he did so. "Wow... that's fast. I wish I was that fast. I'll have to remember to tell Leon to work on that or something..."

Unfortunately she was interrupted mid thought by Soulman, who seemed to be asking her to the NetSquare. "So, you want me to go with you, huh? And just why should I? Maybe I wanted to stay here?" She sat and gave him a rather odd look, almost a cross of angry.... and holding back a laugh? Indeed, she couldn't keep her poker face very long, and started giggling. "Why not. I guess we can head over together. It's not like I've been to the square before, I might get lost or something..."

She stood and climbed out of the pool, the water once again running off her smooth skin. She walked over and grabbed a towel and patted herself dry, tossing the now moist towel into a nearby basket. She then turned around, and said to everyone while holding her finger out, "No peeking!"

Turning back around, she did a small spin, summoning the swarm of daisy petals from before to hide her as she switched back to her normal outfit. As the petals dispersed in what could be likened to small lightning strikes on the ground, she turned back around and waited for Soulman. "I guess it's up to you then."