Destin's Chips

Added: SwordDamage: 80 + Slashing
Accuracy: B
Description: Creates a sword made of solidified energy, with a very short blade. Hits one target per slash
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 swings.
Element: Null
Trader Rank: D
Added: BoyBomb1HP: 100
Properties: Normal
Object Damage: 220 + Blast3
Damage Method: Throw, Knockback, Microburst, Pull, Gravity, Telekinesis
Attack Damage: 220 + Blast3
Accuracy: Not Applicable
Description: Creates a BoyBomb1 on the field directly before you. The bomb may be pushed around until the end of the turn. The bomb will explode at the beginning of the following turn, dealing extremely heavy damage to anything nearby. Be somewhere else when that happens....
Duration: Until destroyed or the beginning of next turn.
Special: If enough damage is dealt to this object to destroy it, it will immediately explode instead.
, Gaia1Damage: 100 + Ground Attack + To-All-Clause (Others)
Accuracy: C
Description: Creates a massive shock wave that devastates all battle participants except the user, including their own allies. Due to its lack of width, it can be leaped over with great timing. Rare
Duration: Once
Trader Rank: C
, and MindbenderEffect: Confuse 1 + To-All-Clause
Accuracy: S
Description: A flash of light confuses all, even you.
Special: Affects entire field.
Removed: WideSwordDamage: 80 + Slashing + Wide Attack
Description: Creates a sword made of solidified energy, with a thick blade perfect for wide slashes. Can hit up to 3 targets per slash with good RP.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 3 swings.

Added: GodHammer2Damage: 140 + Break + Impact / 70 + Drop Attack
Accuracy: C / D
Description: A hammer strike with immense force, that disquiets nearby earth, sends it skyward, and down upon another target.
Special: The second part of this attack does not trigger if the hammer's target is not grounded. It also must hit a different target from the hammer. For clarity's sake, it may hit nothing if the user chooses.
, HammerDamage: 100 + Break
Description: Creates a powerful hammer with a large head for the user to swing and smash at will.
Duration: Until broken. Breaks automatically after 3 Swings.
, and MoonBlade1Damage: 90 + Slashing + Spin Attack
Accuracy: Depends on number of targets.
Description: Executes a spin cut with a Kunai.
Duration: Once.
Special: Spin Attack: Strikes at all enemies in an 8-panel circle around the user. Accuracy varies depending on the number of targets designated: 1-3 targets @ B Accuracy, 4-6 targets @ C Accuracy, 7-8 targets @ D Accuracy.
Added: Guard1Effect: (1 Hit Shield) + (Reflect(up to 60 + Piercing + Line Attack): On Hit)
Description: Generates a 1-Hit Shield upon activation. When this shield blocks one hit from a non-Break attack, it responds with a hyper-fast damage ray.
Duration: Until broken or overridden.
Special: Negated by Break. Ignores Impact.
Special: Reflect: Damage returned is equal to the damage of the attack blocked or the damage cap listed, whichever comes first. Reflect is not subject to negation by Impact.
Special: Status Guard: This chip blocks debuffs.
Trader Rank: E
Added: Counter1Damage: (1-Hit I-Field) + (Counter(70 + Impact + Break): On-Hit)
Accuracy: S Block, A Return
Description: Defends against one attack, teleports to enemy, and strikes with Gutpunch. Impacting. Breaking.
Special: I-Field is pierced by Impact, Counter is negated by Impact.
Ooh, that Counter chip looks awesome! Leslie won't mind if I do some shopping for a neat chip, I'm sure...how about 1800z? No, wait, 1830z! I know, that seems like a weird total, but I've got my reasons.

- Martia.EXE
ATTACHMENT: 1830z
Such deep discounts at Destin's Chips. Everything must go! -- Destin Obscura

Attached: Counter1Damage: (1-Hit I-Field) + (Counter(70 + Impact + Break): On-Hit)
Description: Defends against one attack, teleports to enemy, and strikes with Gutpunch. Impacting. Breaking.
Added: MetaGel1Damage: 90 + Slow + Drop Attack x 3 Targets
Description: Summons three Metagels to drop down on three different opponents. Causes Slow on contact.
Element: Aqua
Special: Drop Attack: This attack originates above the battlefield, and falls to the ground. It gains one rank of accuracy against High Altitude targets.
Well, competition is competition, I suppose.

Martia GET: Counter1Damage: (1-Hit I-Field) + (Counter(70 + Impact + Break): On-Hit)
Battlechip
Martia LOSE: 1830z

Destin GET: 1830z
Destin LOSE: Counter1Damage: (1-Hit I-Field) + (Counter(70 + Impact + Break): On-Hit)
Battlechip

- LinkMan.EXE
Thank you. Please come again. -- Destin Obscura.
Added: TimpaniHP: 50
Properties: Heavy
Object Damage: 50 + Impact
Damage Method: Throw, Telekinesis
Status Effect: Hold + To-All-Clause(Enemies)
Description: Stops all enemies from moving with a powerful sonic wave.
Duration: 1 turn or until destroyed.
Added: HeatDragon1Damage: 100 + Ground Attack + Medium Area Lava Terrain Change + Terrain Changer
Description: Summons an EarthDragon that attacks enemies as it glides across the ground. Changes terrain to Lava as it passes.
Element: Fire
Special: Terrain Changer: Ceases attacking when the Terrain Change effect is completed (once 25% of the terrain is changed).
Added: Fire+20Status: Fire Element UP 20, Stackable
Description: Adds 20 Damage to all hits of a Fire Element attack chip, before any external environment-related or target-related damage modifiers apply.
Added: LavaBall1Damage: 120 + Break + Small Lava Terrain Change
Description: A bomb that changes the ground it lands on to Lava
Removed: ElecDragon1Damage: 100 + Ground Attack + Medium Area Magnet Terrain Change + Terrain Changer
Description: Summons a ThunderDragon that attacks enemies as it glides across the ground. Changes terrain to Magnet as it passes.
Element: Elec
Special: Terrain Changer: Ceases attacking when the Terrain Change effect is completed (once 25% of the terrain is changed).

Added: AirRaid1HP: 100
Properties: Normal, Omnishoes, Mobile
Object Damage: 50 + Impact
Damage Method: Telekinesis
Gun Attack Damage: 10 x 10 Shots
Accuracy: A
Description: Summons a fighter plane to strafe your enemies.
Duration: 3 turns or Until destroyed
Added: DashAttack1Damage: 90 + Impact + LineAttack(5) + Movement
Description: The user charges forward at a great speed to ram a line of enemies. Hits a maximum of 5 enemies before the momentum is lost.
Special: Direction of travel may be altered with chip, terrain, and sig use.
, WideSwordDamage: 80 + Slashing + Wide Attack
Description: Creates a sword made of solidified energy, with a thick blade perfect for wide slashes. Can hit up to 3 targets per slash with good RP.
, and PhoenixShot2Damage: 90 + Wide Attack
Description: Fires a wide wave of fire resembling a phoenix that can hit up to three enemies, depending on circumstances.
Special: Wide Attack: This attack hits a line of targets perpendicular to the direction the attack is launched in. Unless otherwise specified, a wide attack can hit up to 3 targets, max. Once a target is hit, the attack ends, thus all targets must be hit at roughly the same time.
Added: WideSwordDamage: 80 + Slashing + Wide Attack
Removed: MetaGel1Damage: 90 + Slow + Drop Attack x 3 Targets
Description: Summons three Metagels to drop down on three different opponents. Causes Slow on contact.
Special: Drop Attack: This attack originates above the battlefield, and falls to the ground. It gains one rank of accuracy against High Altitude targets.

Added: WideShot2Damage: 90 + Wide Attack
Description: Fires a wide wave of water that can hit up to three enemies, depending on circumstances.
Special: Wide Attack: This attack hits a line of targets perpendicular to the direction the attack is launched in. Unless otherwise specified, a wide attack can hit up to 3 targets, max. Once a target is hit, the attack ends, thus all targets must be hit at roughly the same time.
and GolemHit2Damage: 190 + Break + Panel Crack + Wide Attack
Description: A fist of stone falls from the sky to smash an enemy, and create a shock wave that hits two nearby enemies. The area affected by the fist becomes Cracked terrain.
Added: Spreader2Damage: 70 + Spread 8
Description: A gun whose shot explodes on impact to hit nearby enemies.
Added: MarkCannon2Damage: 100 + Seeking + Lock-on
Description: A highly accurate cannon whose automatic aiming system locks onto heat signatures and fires.
Special: Lock-on: Same effect as an automatic Take Aim.