Magical Trade

A heads up. I am currently looking to trade for things of the Water or Electrical elements (Or Aqua and Elec if you're one of -those- people) and I'm opening my folder to such trades. My fire chips are things I don't really use, but I would like to keep a little bit for coverage, so my "normal" chips are also up for grabs.
-Stephine Magi
Alright, so...my netop is looking for a bit of cash right now. We're opening up our folder as well as our extra chips to fund any upgrades I can get my paws on. So, any takers? Oh, name's Jazz by the by.
-Jazz.exe

Attached: Folder.Dat list and Extra_Chips.Dat
Salutations! My Navi and I have just taken our first foray into virus busting for pleasure and profit. Our initial efforts were promising, but it is my belief that more defensive options are paramount to more successful results. To that end, I would offer 1400z of our day's winning, in exchange for your UnderGuard1.

Thank you for your time, and good day to you, Jazz, good day!

Regards,
Vincent Miles

-Attached: 1400z
Hmmmm. Alright then, I can let it go for that price. Enjoy, this will help you a lot more than me.
-Jazz.exe

Attached: UnderGuard1Protection: Damage Reduction 20
Accuracy: S
Description: Reduces the damage of all non-Impact attacks taken by 20. Impact ignores the effect and deals double damage.
Duration: 2 turns
Element: Null
Special: Status Guard: This chip blocks debuffs.
Trader Rank: D
Enjoy your underwear!

- LinkMan

Jazz GET: 1400z
Vincent GET: UnderGuard1Protection: Damage Reduction 20
Accuracy: S
Description: Reduces the damage of all non-Impact attacks taken by 20. Impact ignores the effect and deals double damage.
Duration: 2 turns
Special: Status Guard: This chip blocks debuffs.
Battlechip
Um I don't have a lot of cash but those DoubleNeedle and CornShot1 chips look really cool and Rose would love them what would you need for them

- Leilani Ka'ana'ana
Lets see, going over shop prices...
-Stephine Magi

400 zenny minimum, I don't need a lot since I'm close to a goal I've had in mind
-Jazz.exe

JAZZ WHAT ARE YOU-
-Stephine Magi

*Stephine Magi disconnected*

Alright, gonna anger my netop a little here, but I'm willing to let them go for 400 zenny at bare minimum since I like to give back a bit and I don't need a whole lot to make going dragon hunting feasible for me. Attach whatever you can afford there and I'll trade ya the chips since I won't be using them anymore.
-Jazz.exe

Attached: CornShot1Damage: 50 + Trick-Shot Spread 1
Accuracy: A / A
Description: Fires a smart-bomb tipped bullet that explodes and fires a second shot that auto-targets the nearest enemy.
Duration: Once
Element: Wood
Special: Trick Shot Spread: Automatically aims and spreads damage at one enemy nearest the point of impact. Can shoot around corners and bank off walls, floors, etc.
and DoubleNeedleDamage: 50 x 2 Shots
Accuracy: B
Description: Fires two sharp spears at the same target.
.Chip_Data
K awesome I can do that here ya go

- Leilani Ka'ana'ana
ATTACHMENT: 400z
I...I...

Nope. I'm out. Enjoy your...whatever.

Leilani GET: CornShot1Damage: 50 + Trick-Shot Spread 1
Accuracy: A / A
Description: Fires a smart-bomb tipped bullet that explodes and fires a second shot that auto-targets the nearest enemy.
Element: Wood
Special: Trick Shot Spread: Automatically aims and spreads damage at one enemy nearest the point of impact. Can shoot around corners and bank off walls, floors, etc.
, DoubleNeedleDamage: 50 x 2 Shots
Accuracy: B
Description: Fires two sharp spears at the same target.

Jazz.EXE GET: 400z
Yay thx

- Leilani Ka'ana'ana