Ace's Compiling Trade Topic.

Thanks LinkMan, updated first post with another chip.

-Ace
Updated First post with more options.

-Ace
I am interested in the Shake1 chip as well as the Ringlogs. I have about 1900z and a good number of chips. Please, look at my folder and browse. Just a note, the Hi-Cannon and Cornshot1 chips are not for trade.
-Jack Magi

Attached: Folder.DAT
Ah, that's unfortunate, I was really looking forward to another Cornshot.

Well, I can make a deal. How does both Ringlogs and my Shake1 for your DBLBeam1 and Dash Attack sound?

-Ace
The DBLBeam I am willing to trade, but, sorry, the Dash Attack may never leave my folder. Perhaps zenny or something else?
-Jack Magi
Well... it was nice doing business with you. I don't think you have enough at what I'm going to price Shake1 at.

So let's do those 2 Ringlogs for your DBLBeam, deal?

-Ace
Alright then. Here you go.
-Jack

Attached: DBLBeam
Hm hm...

-Ace

[Attached: Ringlog1x2]
Sigh...

Ace GET : DBLBEAM : Jack LOSE
Jack GET : RingLog1 x2 : Ace LOSE

Still bored...

- LinkMan.EXE
Alright, thanks man.

-Ace
Thanks Ace, you too Linkman.
-Jack
I would like to pose an offer: Your Bubbler for my DoubleNeedle. Would that be acceptable?

-- Destin.

[Attached: DoubleNeedle.]
No problem.

-Ace

[ATTACHED: Bubbler]

Ace GET : DoubleNeedle : Destin LOSE
Destin GET : Bubbler : Ace LOSE

- LinkMan.EXE
Thanks for that.

-Ace
Pleasure doing business with you. Oh, and LinkMan. Don't be so distraught. You could come busting with us or something.

-- Destin.
Did some messing around with my chips. New list on the first page.

-Ace
Hello. I don't know what possibly I could offer in trade, but I am willing to trade a good deal of my chips and zenny to acquire both TankCannon2.

-- Destin.

[Attached: Folder.DAT]
Oh, hey again. My TankCannons, huh? Uh... let's see- WOW! QUICKBOOMERANG... Uh, how about your QuickBoomerang and 1000z for both TankCannons, deal?

-Ace
Done.

-- Destin.

[Attached: QuickBoomerang1 Battlechip + 1000z.]