Medical Equipment Emporium

Like I said, I never use them, and I could use some extra cash. I'll call it a deal. Though I'm guessing you're not interested in Thunder1 or RollingLog1?

-Sabrina Jetto

EDIT: That works too. I'll take it.

ATTACHMENT: CactBall1 Battlechip Data, Thunder1 Battlechip data.
Actually... thinking it over Sabrina... how about one cactball for 600zs and one Thunder1 for 550?
Done
-Chad

Attached: Heatshot
Alright then...

Attaches: Cannon and 300z for Chad.
Good morning,
Mazer Patrovski here. I have some chips I am willing to part with; for either chips or zenny. The following chips are up for sale/trade:
Heatshot: (40dmg Fire + Splash)
LilBomb: (50dmg + Splash)
Guard1: (Block attack and counter with 60dmg)
Minibomb: (60dmg)

I am currently looking for Aqua, Elec, and Recovery chips. Thank you and see you on the battlefield!

-Mazer Patrovski & Machman.EXE

(P.S. Look at my signature for my current chips, I can part with others if the offer is good!)
All this fuss for these scraps...

<TRANSACTION>

DNR LOSE: 300Z, Cannon
Chad LOSE: Heatshot

DNR GET: Heatshot
Chad GET: 300Z, Cannon

</TRANSACTION>

There. Happy?
Its me Polonius, I'm here looking for Elecchips, and also Melee chips, I've posted my chips in my first post of the thread, maybe we can work out something...
Elec chips, huh? Good timing, since I've got a ZapRing2 and Arrow1 I'd like to trade away. I looked at your list, and I'd say IceWave1, MistConv, and DrillArm1 are the ones I'd be most interested in. Think you can find a deal somewhere in that?

-Sabrina Jetto
How much do you want for the Firetower1 or Firebomb2? I'm willing to trade chips as well.

-Marius
Well... try to make your offers, what are you guys willing to put up with and I'll decide then. This goes for you too Miss/Mister Jetto.

- Polonius
I am willing to offer pure zenny for the firebomb2...

My memory is a bit fuzzy about my earlier estimates for the chip, so I will give you the low-estimate.

How does 2100z sound?

-Chad
Would you be interested in my IronShell1? As of right now, I'm sure no one has yet to have this chip...But I haven't found it too much of a use for me. I'm willing to put in 2000 z along with my IronShell1, for your FireTower1

-Marius
Hmm... Ironshell1 seems interesting... yet Firetower1 seems a bit... I don't know... useless when I have a program that produces the same effect with healing... As for you Chad sir... that might be doable... what chips are you willing to mix in with less Zenny for it?
If you insist, I'll lower my wager to 1500 z, but I'll still put up my IronShell1.

Attachments:
IronShell1
1500z

-Marius
Yeah...how many guys named Sabrina have you ever heard of? Because I haven't heard of any. ...Actually, I've never heard of anyone named Sabrina period besides me. But, yeah, the last time I checked, I was a Miss. But that's not really the point of this post, so...

Okay, for the trade offer...how about IceWave1 and DrillArm1 for ZapRing2 and Arrow1?

-Sabrina Jetto
All chips I have are up for trade at all times plus a currently in transition magbomb1. There is a wide range, so just mention anything you are specifically interested in. I will mention right now the Recovery80 is more valuable in my eyes than that firebomb.

-Chad

Attached: chiplist.dat
Sorry about that Sabrina, when you have a navi like DNR... gender isn't that much of an issue... Anyways, Arrow1... Arrow1... yes it would be nice to have that... Then again Zap Ring2 just isn't very appealing to me... and then DrillArm1 became very useful for me in the battle we just finished... so those are the things I rather disliked about that trade...

As for you Marius... I don't believe I'll be able to make the trade... The Firetower1 really does wonders for a group if done correctly... sorry.

- Polonius
Eh, can't say I blame ya. DrillArm looks like a really good chip...how about IceWave1 and MistConv for the two? Not like MistConv is chopped liver to me...

-Sabrina Jetto
Alright then, the deal is canceled...I hope to meet with you again, Mr. Polonius

-Marius

Hm. Not likely, I'd imagine, but would anything I have motivate you to trade your ColdPunch to me?

-Z

[ATTACHED: ZanzoFolder.dat]