ZanzoTech...

Appreciated.

--J.T.

Attached: PheonixShot1, Wind
I- ah- I really hope I'm doing this right!

JT Gets:
Phoenixshot, Magbomb

Z Gets:
Thunder, Energybomb, Wind

Oh dear. I've made another mistake! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!

This job is much harder than it looks. I do hope Soryu doesn't trash me for his old navi...

JT Gets:
Magbomb, Thunder, Energybomb

Z Gets:
Phoenixshot, Wind

Th-there! That looks better now!
Try not to stress too much there, pal.

Also, J.T., a pleasure doing business with you.

And for an update, I find myself iffy about the following chips, and as a result am particularly quick to trade them away:

-FireHit1
-RingLog1
-RageClaw
-VariTails1

Any Elec or Aqua chips in exchange would be desired, particularly ZapRing1 and/or Bubbler chips, although I'd kill for a WideShot or... What are those called again... ElecReel. Yeah...

Oh, and zenny deals can be negotiated, of course...

-Z
Hmm...I could use that log chip for my library. And while there's no way I'm giving up an Aqua chip for it, I've got a ZapRing1 lying around doing nothing. How about we swap the two?

-Sabrina Jetto
Haha, that's fine. Deal.

-Z

[ATTACHED: RingLog1 x1]
Woo, now I get to trade a chip I'll never use...for one I'll probably never use, but might. But probably not.

-Sabrina Jetto
Attachment: ZapRing1 Battlechip data
(Behold...a bump!)
((KA-BUMPPITY))
A mundane trade...

Jetto Gets RingLog1

Z Gets ZapRing1
Oi, Zanzo ol' buddy, how bout you help a brutha out by trading that little VariTails1? Check out my list, theres some nice ones in there.
XD

Sup bro? Would you be willin' to trade MarkCannon1 for it?

Also, as an announcement for everyone, I might be ok with tradin' my Recov100, if the price is right...

-Z
Updated folder, along with a price layout for some of them. I would prefer trades, but I figure this might encourage others to participate.

[ATTACHED: ZanzoFolder.dat]

Prices are in z, of course.

Shotgun: 900

ZapRing1: 1000

Thunder1: 1125

HeatShot: 1050

CornShot: 1100

Wind: 1200

Any takers? By the way, if anyone is up for trading for anything else in my folder, you are all welcome to make offers.

-Z

Umm...Excuse me, Mr. Z, sir.

My NetNavi, Rafflesiana, is on the net right now battling, and she likes to use a lot of...well...aggressive battlechips. She insists that we need "firepower" to win, and I guess I did agree to support her. I-I looked up time to look up the "CornShot" battlechip, and it's a Wood-Based battlechip, right?

If that is so, can I perhaps purchase it? Rafflesiana is a Wood-type, so I think it'll help...I think, or would that Wind-Chip help for defense?

Or...maybe both?

I'm sorry, I don't know much about this Netbattling stuff.

~PureZen
Well, you're right there; CornShot1 would be useful in the rightful hands of a wood-type. Wind has proven to be pretty useful to me in the past, but I personally don't need two.

So... Eh. The two are good chips, so why not snag 'em both? I'll even sweeten the deal: my CornShot1 and a Wind for 2200z. How's that?

-Z
Well, I-I do think we should be more defensive, and I suppose Rafflesiana is right sometimes. So, yes, I'd be happy to agree to that if it helps me become better at supporting Rafflesiana! Thank you very much for the deal! ^^

~Purezen

[Attatched: 2200z]
Not a problem. Glad I could help.

[ATTACHED: CornShot1, Wind]
Yawn.

Xenneth: GET CornShot1, Wind // LOSE 2200z
Zanzo: GET 2200z // LOSE CornShot1, Wind
Hee Hee! Thank you for your service Mr. Linkman! Okay, I'll help Rafflesiana with these chips, so thank you too Mr. Z. ^^

~PureZen[font=script][/font]
Nice doing business with you.

-Z
((No one?))