Rose's Chips

Thanks, but it's nothing really special. I just did what I thought was fair, and besides, I'm not really an expert myself. Granted, the two NetBattlers I usually compare myself to could probably tell the difference between a Bubbler and HeatShot just by smelling them, but...yeah. I'm not anywhere near their level. Definitely not an expert.

-Sabrina Jetto
O-Oh, a trade? Okay, then...

Sabrina Get: Hicannon
Rose Get: Wind, 2000z

...Wait... oh, no! Hold on a sec, that wasn't supposed to be in there...!

Rose Lose: 2000z

Oh, Soryu would have been so angry at me if I'd lost that...
Thank you for trading, come again!
Hey there, just an update: I've decided that the chip folder can deal with only having Object chips. In fact, I'd prefer only having Object chips. As a result, all I'm asking for in return for these chips is Object class chips, and I'm putting a few others back up for sale. I'd like to note, though, that I will only trade my best chips for full to near-full price, or Object chips; I'm not just selling these things like clearance.

So, as an update, though I updated the first post as well, I have the following to trade away for Object Chips:

[Ranked from Most Useful to Least Useful as far as I see them, and how often I use them]

1x ElecKnife ((60 elec dmg slashing, 15 swings))
1x Sword ((80 dmg, slashing, 15 swings))
1x Quake1 ((100 impact dmg))
1x Hi-Cannon ((80 dmg))
1x Shotgun ((50 dmg, Spread1))
2x Guard1 ((Blocks 1 Attack, Reflects 60 dmg))
2x RingLog1 ((50 wood dmg, may hit multiple enemies))
1x Cannon ((40 dmg))
1x Recov10 ((Heal for 10 HP))
1x HeatShot ((40 fire dmg, Spread1))
1x CactBall1 ((3x20 wood dmg, Hits random # of times))

So, feel free to make offers as you see fit. (Though I'd like it if the way you saw them fit was fair. : P )

Sincerely,
~Rose Dunrae

((OOC: Info on chips is OOC, but I figured I'd save people time and leave the info on them there so they don't need to go look it up.))
Here are my base offers for what you have. Feel free to try to barter up anything you see that is close to acceptable.

Cannon: 475
RageClaw: 450
Recovery10: 400
Shotgun: 600
Sword: 1200
HeatShot: 725
Guard1: 450
RingLog: 900
Cactball1: 600
Hi-Cannon: 1700
Elecknife:1400
Quake: 950

-Chad
Elecknife?
Wow, don't know how I didn't see that. I'm not too sure on buying it for 2400z from Soryu's shop, so seeing as someone is making an offer on it, I figure I'd better jump in now.

Long story short, I'm willing to offer 1500-2000z for that Elecknife, name whatever price you believe to be fair.

-Shigeru Yamada
Hey there Chad,

Wow, you made it nice and convenient. Hm... At those prices, and since I do really need the money to buy some stuff for that upcoming tourney, I think I can cut a deal.

How about 1700 for the Hi-Cannon and 665 for the Cactball? I'd like to round my bank account up to a nice even number; I'm carrying around some spare change. Any Chance you could arrange that for me?

And Shigeru,

I just bought my ElecKnife at Soryu's... So I'm losing money here
But I guess, since I have changed my plans to an all object folder, that I can part with it; For the 2000 zenny. That'll be enough for me to go in and buy a RockCube instead, right?

So how do those deals sound to you boys?

~Rose
Sounds good. I'll send the money right away.

*Attached: 2000z*

-Shigeru
ohhh...um, Rose, what would you like to part with the Recover10? It would fit Koumori well and my ideal folder could use a couple Recovery chips, I don't have any money right now, but, I should get a little bit of zenny from the netpolice for my services soon.
-kedamono

(Koumori.exe is currently in a battle)
Eh... I'll accept, but I will not like it...

-Chad

Attached: 2365z
Thanks you two, you're the best!

Oh, hello Again Kedamono. Hope you're doing well.

Summ and I are entering another Tourney, you should check it out. ONB tournament at the Colosseum.

And uh, I'm looking to keep my level in a positive direction, so is there any chance you have a chip you can throw out for the time being? I'll totally give it to you, but if you could lend me a chip until I get enough to keep my level, that'd be great. I'll even give it back, if you want, once I get another one.

[ATTACHED:
HI-CANNON, CACTBALL for Chad
ELECKNIFE for Shigeru]
I am entering Koumori in the tournament, too, anyways, I'll trade you my cannon for the Recover10, and, you don't have to give it back.
-Kedamono

Attached: CannonX1
I dunno, I might have to Kedamono. Think of it as "Looking out for friends." If I get enough chips before the tourney, I'll give it back. I mean, if I get another, I'll have enough; you've seen how many chips I have. You don't have as many, and you'll need all the chips you can get for the Tournament.

Oh well, we can discuss this at the tournament, I guess. I'm glad you'll be there! Maybe we'll face each other in the final round! Wouldn't that be neat!

Anyway...

[ATTACHED:
Recov10]
LINKMAN POWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!

Rose LOSE: Recov10, Hi-Cannon, Cactball1, ElecKnife Get: Cannon, 4365z
Chad LOSE: 2365z. GET: Hi-Cannon, Cactball1.
Shigeru LOSE: 2000z. GET: ElecKnife.
Kedamono LOSE: Cannon. GET: Recov10

Have a nice day.

-Linkman.exe
Very nice, very nice.

Hope to do business with you in the future.

-Shigeru
Oh, I got another Chip. So like I promised, Kedamono, here's yours back.

Sorry for the delay. : )

Sincerely,
~Rose Dunrae