Trading Chips

Well, for better or worse, MeleeMan hates using that chip, so it's probably best to get rid of it anyways. I'll accept that trade. Also, I'd be interested in purchasing that Gutspunch from you. How much would you be willing to sell it for? Or would you not consider trading it for zenny?

~Rania Firebrand
Sure. The chip didn't work very well for us, so I'll let it go for a discount. How about 1400 Zenny? Will that work?

-- J.T.
Sure, that will be just fine. I'll attach 1400 zenny and the Bubstar. Thanks for the trade.

~Rania Firebrand

*Bubstar and 1400 zenny attached*
You're quite welcome. And to everyone we've traded with, if you need tech help, feel free to contact us by E-mail.

jtfarnam@NAXA.net

-- J.T.

[Attached: GolemHit1, GutPunch]
Got ya covered. Creating link.

JT LOSE: Golemhit1, GutPunch; GAIN: Bubstar1, 1400 zenny.
Rania LOSE: Bubstar1, 1400 zenny; GAIN: Golemhit1, GutPunch.

Everything's on its place.

LinkMan.EXE
Thanks again. If you do need to get back in contact with me for any reason, use the e-mail I attached. I usually have my PET on me nowadays, so I can answer quickly.

~Rania Firebrand

*e-mail link is attached*
Helloooo there. I'm looking for one of my old favorites. It's an odd little chip called Poltergeist. I'm willing to offer a trio of chips for it. Say... these 3 shotguns, perhaps? Here's hoping this offer is as good now as it was back then.

-- ???
Hey, I've got a spare one of those, and I haven't had much use out of it. I'll just take those shotguns and dump them into the chip trader anyway, so why not? I don't mind taking risks.
-Steve.

ATTACHMENT: Poltergeist
Oh, good. Better trade quickly before Broadside wakes up...

-- ???

[attached: 3x Shotgun]
3 Shotguns for a Poltergeist? What a weird trade... Oh well, it's up to you guys in the end.

??? LOSE: 3 Shotguns
??? GET: Poltergeist

Steve LOSE: Poltergeist
Steve GET: 3 Shotguns

-LinkMan.exe