Tradeing/selling chips.

hmmmm.......alright. deal. let me just finish up this battle, i'll send you the chip data then.
-timmy

*nikko is in battle*
Lets see.... I am willing to offer you a Recovery10 and RingLog1 for the three chips.

Either this or a RingLog1 and 300z.
Hmmm......OK chad, you have a deal, just wait a little bit and i'll upload the chips.
-timmy
Which one of these deals was prefered?

-Chad
the ringlog and recover10, sorry about that, just been a bit destracted, thats all.
-timmy

*nikko.exe is still in battle*
sabrina, i am sorry, but i need my twinfang1 and aquaneedle1 right now, so i am taking back them from the tradeing, but if you want, i can make you some other deals, and chad, here's your chips.
-Timmy

*Nikko.exe is taking a nap*

Attached:cannon, energybomb, Vulcan1
(bump for robo)
((Terribly sorry, didn't realize you finished))

Done then

Attached: Ringlog1, Recovery10
(Baump for trade completion)
(Bump)
Wow, took me a while to see this.

Chad get: Cannon, Energybomb, Vulcan1
Timmy get: Ringlog1, Recov10

There. Complete.

-Soryu
thank you soyu, little update on my list, i have a new navi because well....Nikko got hit by a virus and is being fixed by a friend of mine, i am putting up my heatshots and i am keeping my other chips, if you want my chip list, ask and put up a good offer for the chips you would like, but i might not be willing to trade them, also, i am mainly looking for wood elemental chips now, if you also wish to find someone to partner up with, please E-mail me at Catlover@homepage.net.
-Timmy

*Siren.exe is currently in battle*
Wood chips, huh? Well, I have a CactBall1 I don't think I've ever used before. Any non-HeatShot chips you'd be willing to trade for it?

-Sabrina Jetto
how about a recover10 or two of them? i have very little i am willing to trade for a single cactball chip.
-timmy
...Recover10? Meh, I'd rather keep what I've got. Sorry, but no way, Jose.

-Sabrina Jetto
Ok, I was able to get my hands on a weaker elec elemental battle chip called a Magbomb1, I don't realy have much of a need for it, so i'm putting it up for trade, or I will sell it.
-Timmy
Magbomb1, huh?

Well then, it seems myself, Shadowess would like to know how much you would want for that chip or what you want particullarly.

~Shadowess
Just offer something, i am more than likely to accept it.
-Timmy
looking things over, I don't suppose I could offer a RingLog1(or FireHit1, if you prefer), a CornShot1 and a VariTails1 for your MagBomb1 and LilBomb?

-Z
can you switch the varitails out for something else? it's not very useful in battle. if i do accept, your gonna have to wait until my navi jacks out, she's in th middle of something right now.
-Timmy