Hi! I'm Rein!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ELECTOPIA!! The moment I move here from Netopia, the whole net is in prrill!! Can some one explain me all of this!!"

Navi Response: *sigh* Excuse my Net Operator, about his rash personality, demanding strangers, and his grammatical errors...Aside of that, I really do wonder what is going on in the Networld?

-KoF&T (King of Fists and Teas)
Well, uh... King of Fists and Teas. I'm just putting this together from what I've read here, but I think you'll find it accurate. The gist is that some amateur thieves have made off with some kind of "Sunshine." I haven't been able to gather from this BBS what it is exactly. But apparently they've left a very clear trail to follow, since those that were there at the time have managed to pursue them in groups to various Net areas. They'll be beaten senseless shortly, and the loot will be reclaimed and returned to its rightful owner or owners.
(@ Rein) Its sad that a youngster like you has been so terribly inflicted. I feel sorry for you. Well, I'm Silas, and I have a bit of a condition myself. Its called age. I'm hoping that them doctors at the hospital can cure you. Kids need to get outside, that's what I say.

(@ Kazuhiro) Wait a tick, I know that name! My grandson said that his Navi was in this grand old fight in your homepage some seven years ago. It was against those IPC dogs, and he said that they were after a criminal apparantly. You know him? His Navi's name was Infinity, and he was a guy in a big black cloak and he had big black wings.

-Silas Lemrock, age 64-

-Raven.EXE is not available-
*AHEM* I can explain the sunshine thing. Their called sunshine chips, not heard of them myself, although probably my navi has. Right now I'm kind of busy though, as I'm stuck in the wierdest battle ever. "Sexy ninjas" V.S "Guy with a bunch-o-viruses". You can kind of see my situation by the pic.

- Zeen

*pic of Kobo beaten and retreating from a bunch of angry mets*
Why are you in the Netsquare? And where's the golden navi?

*ahem* My name is Shigeru. Nice to... proverbially meet you. If you tell me where the hospital is, I could come visit if you like. Otherwise, just drop me a line if you're ever bored and want to talk.

-Shigeru Yamada

Wheee! Hi! I'm Voltman!

-Volt.exe
I would be more careful about how much you say about the finer details of those events in a public domain.

Yes, they were after a criminal. Perhaps I'll tell you the story another time... maybe. I don't like talking about it. How is your grandson lately? I doubt that he had an opportunity for the same... closure... as me.
Eric's actually not doing so well lately. He lost Infinity to this doggone thing called Zetsumei Angel. You might've seen it happen that time. It took him over, made him insane, and now only God knows where Infinity is now. Probably somewhere where there's a fresh stock of Navis for him to delete and absorb. My Navi nearly got all his data taken by the beastie, but, well, I don't want to talk about that. Maybe when I get the hang of this email thingy on my PET, I can keep in touch with you.

Well, hope you get better, Rein. That's all I'll say, my fingers are cramped by typing all this.

-Silas Lemrock-

Ohh, how I hate you, Infinity. Now I'm in the weakest parts of the Internet, killing Mettools thanks to you.

-Raven.EXE-
I feel somewhat sad because of your codition of being stuck in a hosbital for most of your life. And also, how is your group holding up in, was it Sharo that your navi is in.

-Alexander
Aye, at least you have something to do while your stuck in there huh? It's sad, but sometimes you gotta just say, thats how things end up.

-Zeen

*picture of Kobo setting up his own funeral service*

I've gotta find out were that came from.....and how to get rid of it.

-Zeen P.S
Nice to meet you Rein, hopefully you'll get better.
Good luck on the Heelnavi fights.
I'm part of one too, My navi's Shuilong.exe.
He says hi to you too.
-Sin
@Silas: I'm sorry to hear about Eric and Infinity. I didn't know them that well, but...Swing had been in that battle as well. I won't say any more details about it, partly because I don't remember many of them.

@Zeen: What the heck? Sexy Ninjas? Mind giving me a few details on that?

-Duke Rigel
Hm.

Small world.

~Sarah
Looks like our navis are about to grasp victory! There's nothing I enjoy quite as much as the sweet taste of victory! I wonder if this will be the end of it, or if there's still further battle awaiting us? It's possible these guys don't even have the chips we're looking for.

Brr... the battle's making me feel like getting a sweater and some hot chocolate...

I'll have to remember to come visit you soon!

-Rania Firebrand

-MeleeMan is not available to comment-
@Rania
Well, Seraphim needs those chips, by my reckoning. If they don't have them, well, I don't know what'll happen to him. He'll probably go into a depression until he receives the "loot" of the battle.

He's very eager for that, as you may see. He even started a monologue.

I don't think that that navi'll be a "recurring villain, though.

@ Everyone

Yeah, my navi is in the sharo net, and is doing decently, though not the best of the bunch. He hasn't taken much damage, though. If anyone would like to come by and visit, that'd be wonderful. You could run some errands to me as we get to know each other.
I have a question for you.

Why are you feeding your Navi's illusion that the virusbusting world is structured like a video game?

~Sarah
Take it from me: sometimes it doesn't hurt to bend reality a bit for the sake of motivation. Hey, it's likely that it's better for both parties involved. I can't go into specifics on that now...

Though keep in mind... you can't run from fate. Be ready to give up a charade if the need arises.

-Walden

SHELLMAN IN BATTLE
Truly, we must...
Agh... Attempt to send something intellectual into discussion failed.
Well, you could always say the party system is better than before, so it allows you to have parties of some undefined length.
Oh well. So my group's about finishing up as well.
-Shin

<Shuilong is charging at a Heelnavi with a Rageclaw and a Sword>
Well, my navi just made it back from the battle in netfrica....but barely both physicaly and mostlikey mentaly.....
Um, Sorry to request this of someone, but could someone buy 2 HP memories, and a charge+ along with a rapid+? I'd really appreciate it if someone'd do this to me, and deliver it to Erin Nagasaki at the ACDC medical facility.

Thanks, I'll pay for it by wire if you accept it.

-Rein
A delivery job for the hospital? I suppose I could give it a shot. I've always felt it was important to get involved in the community and this sounds like a great way to do so!

...you don't suppose the supervisors would be willing to write me a letter of recommendation, do you? I've had some bad luck trying to get one from the elementary school.

-Suien Matsumoto