Hi! I'm Rein!

Eh, I suppose they could do that. Tell them that you're doing random services for the patients here. I'd count, so as the lazy bastards they are, they'd sign anything you'd shove at them, and if you impressed them enough, as such, the virally clogged computers need fixing and such, they link all the way to their facilities in netfrica, they might just do that for you.

-Transferred Zennies to Suitachi: 7000-

That should be enough to buy two HP mems and a rapid+ upgrade.

I don't have enough for the charge+, so whatevers.

Thanks for doing this, though.

-Rein
helo my name is timmy, i'm sorry to hear that your stuck in the hospital, i would like to meet with you one of these days, i could even help you out with a few things you needed, anyways......i hope that sooner or later you are able to go home......if the technology is able to do such a thing.
-timmy

*nikko.exe is curently being a scardy cat and staying out of a large fight in the net square*

Ugh.....sometimes....i hate these progs.
-Timmy
That's nice.

Anyway, Rein is in need of both help and Zenny. I'll offer up a pretty boomerang for someone willing to take it and 8000 zenny, and buy me a Speed upgrade for Seraphim.

For this little trip, you'll be saving 500 zenny.

Thanks, anyone willing.

-Rein
I would be more than happy to accept your offer and assist, on behalf of Belfast Avatars.

Where can I find you to make the delivery, by the way?

-Hal Belfast
-Belfast Avatars, Inc.
-no contact info available at this time

You'd be able to find me at ACDC hospital. You can check there for what floor I'm on and such.

-Rein
That's great, I'm in ACDC right now. I'm on my way.

-Hal Belfast
-Belfast Avatars, Inc.
-no contact info available at this time
I really shouldn't be using this just when I need stuff, but right now, I really don't have much of a choice. I'm trying to improve my navi's proficiency with the buster system, and I'd like to have someone buy me some navicust expansions, if they could. I believe I have enough for 3 of the things. Almost 4. But heh, if anyone's willing to do it for me, I'd really like that, thanks.

-Rein

Attached:4500z
Post Error: No operational Navi ID Signal was detected.
Administrative Override
Post Error: Guests are prohibited from posting.
Administrative Override
Warning: Further actions will result in banning.
Administrative Override

Rein? From ACDC Hospital?

That's convenient. I'm J. T., a tech from Sci-Lab. I'm supposed to come to the hospital later today to install some connection gear. I can bring your upgrades to you when I do. I'd have been there already, but my Navi is in serious need of debugging, so I might be later than the advertised time of arrival. Sorry in advance.

PS: I may have upset the BBS posting system. But what can you do when your Navi's shutdown? Heh.

-- J. T. Farnam
You were... Oh right, him. Thanks for sending my navi back to me and everything...

Sorry to ask again people, but I kinda need a new speed upgrade for my navi!

In any case, would someone be as so kind as to buy one for him? I'd really appreciate it!

-Rein
............ So contact information is the same as listed earlier? I think my navi can handle himself. I'll leave him to his own devices and head over.

-Wes
Hahah, I seem to be using this place more and more for simple requests, and less communicating with people. In any case... I need someone trustworthy to do this particular assignment for me. It's an assignment to complete my navi's buster, but- I need someone really trustworthy, as it is a large sum of money. Thanks!

-Rein
You need someone to get some parts for you I take it? Well, since I was heading to Scilabs anyway, I can get them for you if you want. If so, I take it I need to visit you to get the money and a list of items you need?

~Virgil "Monty" Junker
Hmm? Well then it seems that we've reached a similar need.

I, Shadowess, will be more than happy to be of assistance. Taking into account that we can both keep up our end of this deal. Taking it that you need something dearly as I need funds. Perhaps we can settle on an agreement, yes?

~Shadowess
Okay, Virgil. After all, Virgil 'Monty' Junker sounds a lot more trustworthy than 'Shadowess'.

-Rein
Alright, I'll be there in a moment, and I take it I should ask for your room at the front desk then?

~Virgil 'Montey' Junker
Yes, that would probably be best.

-Rein
Aww...how disappointing, but I have to admit you do make a point. Anytime you need my services, don't hesitate. See you around, indeed.

~Shadowess
Apologies, but I need to ask for help on this danged board again.

1600+1700+1800+1900+2000+2100+2200

= 13300, for my upgrades for my Sig attack process upgrade thingies.

I'll be willing to submit it to Suitachi, but I need someone to pick it up for me. Thanks.

-Rein
I'll do it if you don't mind

Why can't she do it Polonius?

Stop messing up my reponses DNR!

- Polonius
Sure, just drop by. As to why I'm not able to get it myself, I'm bed bound.