Hi! I'm Rein!

I'm Rein. It's not my Real name, but my online handle. I can't really go outside as I'm sick, and live permanently in the hospital here in ACDC. I just put up this topic so that I could talk to someone else than my navi.

So hi.

-Rein
Raiden.EXE said:

Salutations! I see that you are premiering on the NetBattling scene. I wish you the highest level of luck, and hope that we become further acquainted in a later time period.

Anti said:

Hi.
Hi, Anti. Hi Raiden.

@Raiden:
I hope my navi can get to meet you some time. If you ever encounter him, his name is Seraphim. I call him Seraph.

@Anti:
Don't like to talk?
It's a sad world where a sick girl can explore the Net as if it were a real environment, with an avatar that is almost perfectly human, and yet they still don't have the technology to make the equipment that keeps her alive portable enough for her to take home.

Sorry for the rude introduction-- Kazuhiro, at your service.

Being a Netbattler, I'm sure you're aware of the Net's current situation?

~Kazuhiro Sachio Ishihara
Well, with the problems in my blood, it's hard for my immune system to catch up. The doctors are doing all they can. They're certainly being paid enough by my parents. You shouldn't agress against what you don't know about.

Sorry about that, no, I'm afraid I don't, as I just started.

-Rein
I know about hospitals and doctors, thanks. I was just commenting on the priorities of our society, if one were to judge by the direction technological research is being taken.

You would do well to keep off the Net, for now. Mercenaries, or incidental mercenaries as the case would be, are searching for a group of criminals who robbed the opening of the global NetSquare.
Hi, yeah, I was there when that happened. IF you look at the unavoidable picture below you'll see what happened. Surprise attacks suck, espceially when your the one being surprised. But my navi is like a war veteran so I guess he'll be ok.

- Zeen (Status: bored)

*Picture of Kobo knocked out*
@Kazu

Yeah, I know, my navi is participating in chasing after one of the perpetrators.

@Zeen

Ouch, that's got to suck for you. Hope your navi makes it out alive.
Your navi is chasing after the Sunshine bandits right now... His name is Seraphim? I wonder if I've heard that name...

My navi MeleeMan is having a very interesting time chasing down a bandit in Sharo right now. Is your navi in Sharo too, or did he go to a different area? I'd like to say your navi should meet up with mine for a chat, but MeleeMan's hardly accomodating to strangers...

-Rania Firebrand

[MeleeMan is not available]
So you're MeleeMan's operator? My name's Sarah. Kazu and I operate Titania and Oberon. Sharo is our home net.
Hmm... Well, hi Rein. Sorry to hear about your, uh... condition. But I'm glad to hear you can at least get out on the Net, and meet people there. This Sunshine bandit thing is beginning to look really interesting... But my navi, Gunner, and I were caught in some pretty heavy crowds down in the Metroline on our way to ACDC... By the time we could jack in, the Netsquare had been blockaded. Good luck, though, retrieving whatever these guys stole.

Hmm... Yeah, hi. I guess I don't have anything to say that my Op here hasn't said already... But I wish I coulda been there. Taking stuff from petty thieves is just my style.

I think we'd be expected to give it back to the guy who owns it, Gunner...

Heh... Damn.
Yeah, I guess the officials are probably trying to get everyone out of the area and isolate the incident to only those involved... Come to think of it, it seems strange that nobody's come yet to tell us to jack out of the net and mind our own business. Isn't that usually the sort of thing they do in these situations?

On another note, yes, I'm MeleeMan's operator, although with the way he's been acting I'm ashamed to admit it. Brr, Sharo! I couldn't live there; way too cold for my blood. I'm freezing just watching my navi battle in the Sharo Net area!

-Rania Firebrand

Yes, I did find that kind of strange. I noticed that the both the Navis I'm fighting alongside (I'm ShellMan's op, by the way,) and I have nothing but the standard issue packs, besides the extra personal investments you'd expect to see a starter have. We're all using the same stuff...

Are the NetPolice really that understaffed? Why isn't anyone officially on this? It's not like we had any trouble finding the victims, so it certainly can't be that they're out there looking for them...

On another note, I have a bit of a condition myself, but it sounds like you've got it hard... I won't bother you guys with my own groaning. Hope you all have a bright day.

-Walden
Heh heh... So, once again the NetPolice rely on civilians to do their work for them...
But of course. The NetPolice are only really good at one thing, hiding behind the netbattle community, then taking all the credit.

Hi Rein, I'm Rigel, Pianissimo's operator. I apologize if you have a problem with me bad-mouthing the NetPolice. It's just that an incident seven years ago destroyed any faith I had in them.

-Duke Rigel
It's true. It's a time-honored tradition for the NetPolice to draw all their power from mercanaires from the international NetBattling community.

Wait.

Duke Rigel... You were Swing's operator! Sarah wouldn't recognize your name, but I do. I still called myself Kazu back then.

~Kazuhiro Sachi Hiruma
Ah yes. Now I know why I recognize your name. Yes, I was indeed Swing's operator until about a week ago. I assure you he's still quite alright though.

I don't recognize this Sarah, though. Who is she?

-Duke Rigel

Quote (AimMan)

Your navi is chasing after the Sunshine bandits right now... His name is Seraphim? I wonder if I've heard that name...

My navi MeleeMan is having a very interesting time chasing down a bandit in Sharo right now. Is your navi in Sharo too, or did he go to a different area? I'd like to say your navi should meet up with mine for a chat, but MeleeMan's hardly accomodating to strangers...

-Rania Firebrand

My navi likes to "raise his friendship level" with everyone. I'm sure they'll get along... somehow. Anyway, your navi seems to be quite the interesting one.

I assume he likes fist-to-fist combat.
When you met Kazu, I was in the second month of a coma. I came out a few weeks after the death of the Rogues. I don't know how much he's told you about me, but I was Sonja's operator and his past and current girlfriend. My full name is Sarah Nightingale.

Anyway, Rania, is it? It would appear that we are allies. As I said before, Kazu and I operate Titania and Oberon.

Don't get me wrong, I have faith in your abilities, but your Navi seems a bit... eccentric.
Huh, so you're all part of the Sharo group, eh? Good to know.

~ U. N. Owen