Research for the Netpolice

Hey, everyone. My name's Shigeru Yamada, and my navi is Volt. We're on the Sharo Recon team, and I was wondering if any of the other navis' operators participating in this mission would like to meet up.
I'll be outside Suitachi's Navicustomizer Shop in Scilabs, wearing a black sweatshirt with a lightning bolt on it.
I'm looking forward to meeting any of you who decide to show up! Just please give me a little warning here beforehand, so I know who to look for!
See you there! Er... here!

-Shigeru

(Thread name is "In Scilabs")
The name's Rigel, Pianissimo's operator.

I'm already over there somewhere. Look for the guy in mostly blue with a cape and slicked back silver hair.

-Duke Rigel
Hey, this is the netop of that navi with the glasses/shades in Sharo. I wanted to check and make sure that that Stryder navi is fine. My navi was a bit worried, so I want to assure him that no permenant damage occured.

-Wes
"Hey, I'm in Scilabs too! Too bad my navi is on the Netfrica squad. How are you guys doing over there?"
-Steve

DRUIDMAN.EXE IS ENGAGED IN BATTLE
You know what?
I'll give you one word that is possibly plural for all of our situations.
Cybeasts.
That is all.
<shows video feed of current battle>

<Red_Riding_Hood.exe is currently engaged in battle>
Oh... my... god...
So you mean... we're going up against a Cybeast?
We'd better get some good strategies...

-Shigeru

Cybeast? Psh. I'll take it on.

-Voltman

(EVERYONE IN SHARO! LOOK AT THE OOC THREAD! NOW!!!)
Cybeasts?

I suspected as much.

And if they're in the same areas as last time, our group'll be up against Squalo. I saw Squalo last time, back when I operated Swing. He had recently finished battling Drauchen. But we still saw Squalo and the three battling him.

He's anything but a pushover. I'll need to work on a few strategies myself.
I wish for good fortune on your battles, and that we may all survive against these monstrous entities.
-Sin
Squalo? Is that what this shark is called? It sounds right...

But yeah. We all need to band together or we're royally f***ed. Teams banding together!

-Shigeru