White Tower

Suzume backpedaled at Lyntael's questions. Her hands waving it off. "What? Oh, no, no, no. You don't need to leave or anything. It's just like we should have dealt with this earlier is all," she said. "I'm sure you'll figure it out one day. We just wanted to give you a place to figure it out in."

Aya separated from Nightshade in a cloud of dark smoke. She drifted away and reformed into her humanoid form nearby. She rolled her eyes a little. "It seems like all those two ever want to do is 'cuddle'." She shivered a little. "What do you want to do Lyntael?" she asked.

Lyntael bit her lip and glanced aside at Yumi's answer. There had to be some level to which they were misunderstanding – it didn't seem likely that the wyvern, however young, wouldn't be see trouble, if she was as astute as she seemed. She let it rest for now and turned her attention to the other conversations.

“Right, I guess that was something we should have fixed up first, wasn't it? I don't really have a lot of friends, just a few, but if we're all going to be working together I think it might be nice to visit again. I'd like that. I could show my my place at some point, too, if you like. It's not really a great big place like this, with training areas or anything like that, but...” she shrugged and a small, self-conscious smile curled across her lips as she looked up and away, thinking of it. “It's a home, at least now, and it's cosy and comfortable, and there's a garden, with a river...”

She relaxed and settled down again, crossing her legs as she relaxed on the grass again and began to pluck longer blades of grass from around her. With careful, dexterous motions, the girl started to weave them together, one at a time. She glanced up at the mischievous expressions of Nightshade and Yumi and grinned, one eyebrow lifting up.

“You know... hugs are nice, as a greeting, or a farewell, or when something special happens... but it's not really an activity... I can't really say I like shaking hands as a hobby, you know? Some people might find that a bit weird... or even creepy.” Despite herself, she giggled, eyes dancing, and shook her head – judging from the reactions of the others, this was the standard fare for both of them, no matter how she might try to pry more out. She glanced down at what she'd made, and twisted the two ends of the grass plait around one wrist, carefully tying them together with delicate finger work. She had no idea if it would last once she took it out of the training room, but there was only one way to find out after all. She stood and brushed down her skirt properly, stretching.

“Well, I am going to have to head home soon, before Rogan notices I'm away, but the emulation point isn't actually too far from your tower's entrance... so we could always take a wander into the city for bit, before I have to go, if you want? I've never really had a chance to explore the city properly, or see the sights...” she briefly thought back to her very first attempted outing and fought down the faint shudder that came with it. “It might be fun!” With a grin and a slight bounce on her toes, Lyntael reached out a hand to see if either of the youngest present wanted to take it. She cast a quick look towards Aya and Suzume to make sure this was okay as she turned towards the door.
Nightshade just quieted down and remained by Yumi's side, somewhat sad he was being told that hugs were not nice. Oh well. He could always ask Drago for more hugs later on. He was always down to give him all the love and affection he wanted.

Yumi looked between Suzume, Aya and Lyntael. So she had just arrived here and she wanted to go outside again? Also what was the thing she just said?

"Lyn...did you say you need to be back before someone notices? Are you doing stuff behind someone's back?" She asked, ignoring her partner cuddling up to her blue fur. "That doesn't sound nice. Why do you need to hide?"
Suzume smiled at Lyntael's offer to show them her home. "I would love to come over to your place someday. Just give us a ring whenever you want and we'll work something out." Suddenly, she brightened up a bit as she thought of something just then, clasping her hands together in glee. "And we can bring you some house-warming gifts! Oh wouldn't that be just lovely?"

Aya nodded along with Lyn as she talked about hugs being overrated and overused. "Yes good, Lyn knows what's up. You need to be choosy with your hugs, like a sort of rare currency. You can't just give it away every few minutes, it cheapens the experience," Aya said. "But yes, we can accompany you on your walk through the city. When we first met these two, they were wandering about the city and we took some time to see the sights."

"Actually, hold on a moment. I think I got a map of the city around here someplace," she said, returning to her sack in the corner of the room and began rummaging within. This was the same sack that she retrieved the now-melted lightning rod from earlier. "No, no that's not it..." she said as she began tossing random objects out of the sack as she dug through it. "Aha! There it is," she exclaimed as she pulled out a large, rolled-up map.

Aya laid it out on the grass and unrolled it. "We are currently here," she said, pointing to a little park on the outskirts of the city. She then began tracing her finger towards the center of the city, "And the GNA job boards are aaaaaall the way over here in the center district. I swear, the city seems to expand every year," she sighed. "We can walk and take the various commuter transit options... OR we can fly there. You might not know it, but we can transform into full-blown dragons, with wings and tails and everything. Nighty can tell you about the adventure he had flying around the city on our backs. Hue hue hue," Aya said with a prideful laugh.

She then caught herself laughing with a small blush, then tried to push it down with a cough into her hand. "Ahem! Anyways, we can get you there in no time at all. But you would of course miss out on most of the sights on the way... Though I guess you would be trading the sights of the ground for sights in the sky," Aya reasoned. "How do you want to proceed?" she asked as she let Lyn decide how they would travel. Then joined everyone walking out of the tower onto the paved streets of Internet City.

A flash of excited joy made Lyntael's return smile bright and more carefree at Suzume's interest in visiting. She nodded back eagerly.

“That would be great! I mean, you don't have to bring anything, but if you want to, that'd be really nice! I'm always on the look out for physical, traditional styles of board games and books – real ones, that aren't digital copies, can be really hard to find, but I really like the idea of having a nice board, and feeling the pieces in my hands, you know?” Still grinning, she let Aya draw her attention as she brought out a map of the city, though her interest in following the details was only passing until the other woman mentioned the dragonier's special trick and she looked up from the map, eye opening wider with surprise.

“Really? Like... you mean, full-size, dragons, with all the flapping and fire-breathing and sleeping on huge piles of treasure?” She paused, her eyes glancing off to the side and then back again. “I mean, I think I'd like to walk for a bit, but... but I kinda want to see now...though maybe not inside?” She stifled a short giggle, but sobered a moment alter as Yumi interjected with a more astute question. Lyntael winced, then rubbed unconsciously at one arm with her other hand.

“It's not... Well, it's more complicated than that. I'm exactly doing anything behind his back, but...” She trailed off. Wasn't she, though? Wasn't that exactly what this was? She rolled her shoulders and glanced at Aya and Suzume, then back to Yumi with a softer smile. “It's a whole conversation... come on, let's get some fresh air, I'll tell you on the way...?” She gestured with a short nod towards the training room exit, then made for the tower's front door along with the others.

----------
((To → The City))
Suzume furrowed her brow in thought. "Board games huh? What board games do you already have? I don't want to get you something you already have. Also I'm not sure about books either. What subjects or genres of books are you interested in?"

"Well I got a book for you," Aya said after searching her bag again. She produced a thin black book with a reflective green title and handed it to Lyntael. The book was titled: The Art of Net War. "It changed my life for the better," she said with a grin. "You can keep that one, I got another in my room. That's my travel copy."

Suzume smiled at Lyn's wide-eyes at the mention of dragons. "Yes really. Although we specifically don't sleep on piles of treasure. We usually immediately spend whatever treasure we gain. I assume other dragons don't wisely invest their hard won treasures. We've even hunted down other dragons for their treasures, since they don't seem to be using them," she said, producing a set of four different colored Dragon2 Battlechips in her hand and fanning them out to show Lyn.

"We'll show you the transformation outside," Aya said, following the group outside.

FXP Tallied, Results

Dragonier/Lyntael: 22
Dragonier/Nightshade: 12
Nightshade/Lyntael: 12