Kathairein

Operator

Name: Daren Erak

Appearance: Wearing t's on top of shirts with colars is Daren's style. He always wears a white undershirt, and changes his over shirt between different shirts. On the bottom, he wears tighter pairs of jeans, normally coming out near the start of the foot. He wears thick rimmed black glasses. He normally can't be found without a cigarette in his mouth.

Personality: The best way to describe Daren is, well, calm. He's always relaxed, willing to listen to suggestions, and caring. When in battle, he acts the exact same way, except with a little less remorse. With others, he can either be the most extraverted, or the least, depending on his mood.

PET Modifications: Hardly any, except for a basic colour scheme modification. Instead of the darker blue, there is golden trim, and white for the normal blue. Also, it has a extended jack-in cord.

NetNavi

Name: Project Kathairein (Purge.EXE)

Element: Normal

Type: Wind

Appearance: Project Kathairein has a strange glow to him, as his data is ever evolving, therefore his form may change. At this time, he stands at a taller then normal stature, with a muscular looking build. Around his body, he has glowing white armor with golden trim. His gloves have nothing special about them, nor his boots. His helmet seems like a normal warriors helmet, with a hole in the certain to let the navi see, and what seems to be a crown, but, spikes higher on the top. When looking into the center of the helmet, rather then seeing his face, there is just glowing light. When threatened, Kathairein's wings come out. He has three on each side of where the spinal cord would be on a human, becoming bigger from bottom to top. On all of his armor, runic patterns glow in a light blue form.

Personality: Purge enjoys arguing more then anything else. He loves being right, and proving others wrong. As his appearence goes, instead of being a holy avenger as he seems, he is quite selfish, and, would do anything for himself or his opperator... well, as long as it mainly benifit himself.

Zealot Blades: On each side of Purge's belt, he carries a dagger. They are quite short, but, also quite fast. They have runed handles.

Twin Zealot: Purge takes out both of his blades at once, and begins to attack. He slashes once with each, each hit doing 30 points of damage. This attack requires Purge's daggers to over heat, and, he must wait 3 turns to use it again.

Stats

HP: 100

Zenny: 0

Navicust: Undershirt, Attack+1, Charge+1, Rapid+1

Chipset: Cannon, Shotgun, Rageclaw

(I'm up for suggestions!)
I can't approve you, but as a small suggestion, if you're going to have it at 3 turn CD you might want it to be 2 slashes of 30 on your sig.
I see no problems.

However, I'll hold off on approval, in case you wish to buff the damage on your sig, as Heat suggested.
Alright, I put it up to 30! I'm good now
Then you're approved!

GET CHIP: Rageclaw, Cannon, Shotgun
GET NCP: Undershirt, Rapid+1, Charge+1, Attack+1

Welcome to RE:RN!