Recruitment Fair

Vee seemed to understand DragonierMan's feelings, nodding slowly. It probably wasn't easy on her, doing this much advertising, since that was pretty much the opposite of what a ninja expected to do. DragonierMan headed out to find the others.

----------------------------------------

Aroma responded by matching Aya's smile when her hand was grasped; she seemed remarkably comfortable with the touch of her hand. "Excellent," she finished. When DragonierMan approached again, she laughed at his words. "Oh, dear me. There's no need to be so flattering! I'm not the petty sort of person who would hold a grudge because you didn't treat me like I was pretty," she chuckled, allowing him to kiss her hand for courtesy's sake but not seeming particularly moved by it. "Water under the bridge~" She smiled again, still seeming composed, as the two left. "Take care..."

Strum and the bassist nodded, while the busty drummer waved goodbye in a lackadaisical way. Lee, who had been hidden from the band's field of view, suddenly realized that her allies weren't picking up on her either. She waved with both arms, but they were already turning to walk away from the Lit Fusion stand. She did her best to skirt around their field of vision and head back to the stand where she'd started.

Back at the stand, Vee greeted the returning NS associates and Sparks. Lee popped up behind the stand as well, seemingly as though she'd never left, although her body and armor were both covered with bite marks now. The ninja stared at her for a moment, then decided it was best not to ask what had happened. "Good work, everyone. I'd like to reward you all now as I promised," she agreed, motioning to the line that she was going to be taking five on introductions for a while. "DragonierMan, based on the exemplary efforts of yourself and the girls, I wish to present you 300 bugfrags, along with 20 faction points based on your contributions. Sparks, I've been watching and... I don't really know what you were thinking over there. But you did assist with the mission and do what was instructed, so I'm going to give you the Spice1 and GrassZone as promised." She handed over the rewards in turn. "I feel confident we'll net some new membership based on this event. It was time well spent."

"You're just happy because Drago got you snacks!" Lee giggled. Her sister blushed and put her mask back up, as if to indicate she was done enjoying the food that had been brought over. "Aw, don't pout!" the bigger sister laughed, hugging onto Vee's head and messing with her bushy hair. "She's happy that you all helped her do the mission like it was requested."

"... I already said that myself," Vee defended quietly, her voice nearly muffled out between her mask and her sister's bosom.

"Oh, whatevs. Well, you guys are free to stick around if you like, but me and my sis are really just going to be helping out the last couple of customers. I won't lie, it's gonna be boring!" Lee sighed.

"... Don't say that in front of the customers," Vee grumbled.

*DragonierMan received 300 bugfrags, plus 20 faction points!*
*Sparks received Spice1 and GrassZone!*
Aya received the sack of BugFrags and stored it away. "Thank you, but I think we will take our leave," she said as she began pulling Suzume away from Sparks. "A-Aya!" Suzume cried out as she was torn from her spot, latched to Sparks' arm again. "Call me later Sparks," she said before she was dragged into a beam of light, both disappearing from the NET.

DragonierMan watched the sisters go then turned around and gripped Sparks by the arm in a gesture of brotherhood. He shook it to indicate a job well done. "Good job Sparks. We couldn't have done it without you... And I hope you will join me later on, I plan on doing more virus hunting. I need to delete something soon or I think I will go insane. Anyways, see you later," he said right before disappearing in a beam of light.

[DRAGONIERMAN LOGGED OUT!]

[FXP after Sparks logs out.]
Sparks bowed after receiving his reward, kinda embarrassed with how she portrayed his efforts, as true as her observations were. "Thank you, I hope I have the opportunity of joining forces with yall once again."

As Suzume was ripped away from Sparks, he changed his attention to the leaving DragoneirMan. "Yes we should travel the net together again soon. My blade is itching for battle. Later my friend." The samurai gave a wave, while also logging out.

This is where Joe is.
((DragonierMan received: 11 Lee FXP, 14 Vee FXP, 8 Sparks FXP, 3 Domm FXP, 1 Prez FXP, 6 Aroma FXP))
((Sparks received: 4 Lee FXP, 2 Vee FXP, 8 DragonierMan FXP))