Grand Unveiling!

Kenji wore a large grin on his face as he stared at the navi walking towards him.

"Hmmm? problem? I see no problem, just a silly looking scarf attached to an even sillier looking navi."
"Who said anything about fighting? The great creator, that's who! When he gave me these powerful, soulful fists, he intended me to use them!" MeleeMan roared, giving a macho flex of one arm.

"'The Great Creator?' Is that me?" Rania laughed. "I'm the one who gave you those muscles after all."

MeleeMan spit to the side, dismissing the subject. He turned back to face Rass, not realizing that Rass had almost formed a fist and, by the lead of a seperate force, driven into a brawl. "Hmph. The decorations? Do you really enjoy them? I find them pathetic. This looks like a fool's party to me. I was honestly hoping for a good fight, and maybe a great leg of lamb. It would beat modest fruit-filled pie, that's for sure."

"Well, at least he's trying to make conversation," Rania laughed morbidly.

"On that note," he grumbled, looking down at Rass, "when can I get some of this refreshment they promised, and where?"
Shuilong found the source of the smell, the smell of PIE! It was currently located in front of him, in a cart, that was covered. The navis first thought were, Pie... How long has it been since I have actually tasted Net food? Hmmm... days, weeks, monts, years? No matter, I shall take this heavenly substance for myself and devour it all! His hand reached for the cart, but then his second thoughts came.
Wait a minute, what am I doing? They're going to release the food soon enough so why not wait? Yes, I must control my hunger. It will be satiated very soon. The navi pulled his hand back and folded his arms across his chest, simply staring at the food cart.
Bard quickly grew annoyed with the young, childish Navi. He was stopping her playing and clearly being a total pest. She was brought off balance enough by the fact that he was grabbing her shirt. She let out a small yelp as she thought she would loose total balance. As the hand appeared she let out a sigh of relieve and said, "Good. Keep that child under wraps." The screaming baby made her even move annoyed as she tried to start playing again. The hand, to her dismay, dissappeared and let the child drop near her.

"Get away from me you little pest," She hissed as Volt grabbed at the drum. She quickly pulled it away, stood up, and held it above her head. Leo let out a sigh and said, "Just punt him or something." His mouth was still crammed with food at this point. Bard let out a sigh as the un-avoidable stream of questions came flowing out. "It is a drum. You wouldn't know how to play with it. I don't care about friends. I don't talk funny, you do." She answred each question with an increasing anger in her voice. She was now holding the drum far from the kids reach above her head. "Go away no pest. Hey operator or this thing! Control it!" She gripped her drum tighter, almost wanting to simply hit the kid Navi from the table she was on.

Leo let out a sigh and said, "Just calm down! He is going to get defensive or something soon if you don't just calm down. Kida are easy to work with." Leo wass trying to get her to take a breather and calm herself. She glared at his image, which promtly closed at the sight of her eyes, and said, "You try dealing with this right now. It stopped my singing!" Leo shrugged, haveing the image of him fade back in and said, "Really, calm down before you kill the thing." Bard let out another sigh, still holding her drum high above her head.
"Pfft, this coming from a lady trying to look human in that dress.." Moonlight scoffed, crossing his arms as he eyed the navi. Hmm...wonder what this gal's capable of. He thought...
Kobo, unable to find any cookies, fell back on his pie, watching events unfold around him. He smirked as he munched on the tasty treats that was brought upon him by gods unknown.
"Shouldn't you get a seat?" Shin asked watching the event from his PET.
"I guess you're right," Shuilong replied as he formed a seat that had the word SHUILONG spread across it. The navi sat down and continued staring at the IPC navis and the food cart.
Capuchin took teh seat gestured to her and sat down. She then began to look around. "Theres alot of people around here."
"Ok...,"Muttered Damien as his aqua sword appered in his hand,"hey Damien!"he yelled.

"Opps my bad,"said Damien as the aqua sword dissappered agien.

"Oh no don't tell me that your messing with the P.E.T. agien,"yelled Damien.

"Uh...no why would to think that?"said Damien cafully putting down the screwdriver in his hand.

"I knew it why don't you stop messing with that,"said Cyber as he looked back at MeleeMan,"Great Creator?"The aqua sword appered back in Cyber's hand,"uh oh come on,"muttered Cyber hiding the aqua sword behind his back so MeleeMan wouldn't think he wanted to fight, only hope he didn't see the sword , thought Cyber.
Kenji opened his mouth to say something, then looked down at his robes with a puzzled look on his face.

"Hey now, what makes you think i'm a chick? These are robes! not a dress!" shouted Kenji as he waved he loincloth at the navi.

"At least I don't wear a spandex jumpsuit! What are you? A green lantern knock off? Who the hell wears jumpsuits anymore?"

Quote (lunarlion)

Capuchin took teh seat gestured to her and sat down. She then began to look around. "Theres alot of people around here."

"Well...yeah. Someone offers pie as an incentive and you're guaranteed to have a big turnout." Pianissimo said. "Hell, that's the only reason I bothered coming."

Quote ()

"On that note," he grumbled, looking down at Rass, "when can I get some of this refreshment they promised, and where?"

"Oh... yeah, p-punch and pie, right?" asked Rass, gesturing toward the front of the room. "I w-would assume that they're getting ready to s-serve things up. I heard th-through the crowd that t-this was Yumland p-pie they're bringing in. It should b-be tasty, right?"

Rass looked up hopefully at the imposing brawler, at this point, thankful that he hadn't yet recieved a heavy gauntlet to the face. I wonder when school's out, he thought glumly, I know Suien's busy lecturing on... whatever it is he's lecturing on, but still, it'd be nice to have some guidance.

"I g-guess if we want some pie, we s-should get in line, right?" he asked, turning to MeleeMan.
"I like coming to see everyone else. I like meeting new navis." She then balanced her huge pole on her nose. "I wonder what kind of pie it is?"
Silence was fickle, and today was no exception.

The Western Wind exhaled across a small clearing of net, lingering to serve as fanfare. At a moment's notice, the gale intensified, and in the midst of the sighing, Triggerman's poncho came into form.

As by instinct, he placed his gun hand beneath the confines of his serape.

There were bad intentions afoot, even if he couldn't smell it. Intuition told him enough to betray his senses.

His gut twanged like an uneasy trigger.

Stay wary... he told himself.
And lo and behold, the carts of food and drink squeeze from the Yumland portal after much squeezing. Pumpkin! Apple! Pear! Peach! Cream! Ice cream?!

Pies of every flavor and texture! The Mr. Progs can barely keep up, as they begin setting down pies on the tables--occasionally handing the random pie to passersby. Right behind the Pie Cart comes... a giant tanker of red liquid.

Someone really went overboard with all of this.

Meanwhile, the platform in the center begins rising, as banners begin unfurling from the ceiling, words of "A NEW ERA" and "NET UNITY" being the most repeated signs.

The Mr. Progs give up. "JUST HELP YOURSELVES!" They scream shrilly, as they collapse off to the side. The NetPolice and NormalNavis scoop them up and deposit them off to the side, then begin setting up camp before the Pie and Punch.

One of them unfurls another sign--"ONE AT A TIME, PLEASE."
Moonlight chuckled a bit. "Heh, look around you. This is navis USUALLY look like. If anything, you're the silly looking one. And for a dude, you look pretty female to me..." He said, then turning his attention to the pie...
Kobo was first in line, and dissapeared in a flurry of grabbingness were he gets punch, and pie, in order to well, have punch and pie. Than that he sat down
"Food!"yelled Damien cheefuly running over to the table as he dropped his aqua sword carlessly.
Glaring at the white haired navi, Kenji sent his small hitodama towards the pie laying near them, and had it explode, jetising the apple pie upwards, anly to land square into the scarfed navi's face. He let loose a loud laugh, holding his sides as he rolled on the ground laughing.
Capuchin looked in awe, "WOW! SO MANY!!!" She bounced the pole off her nose and grasped it in her left hand. She then began to move a bit closer to teh selection. "I wonder if they have bannana cream."