Dentech University All-School's Athletics Meet and Open Day

On the whole, it was probably a good thing that neither of those closest to her had dived in head first, given that they were all still very much at the shallow end of the pool, but the thought was along way from Jenny's mind as she huddled. Her friends were on her in a moment, each doing their best intention of helping, but the shock had managed to push ut she shyness for a little while at least, so the soaked girl manged a quick nod to each of them with relatively little fuss. With a last quick rub, she straightened the hurt leg for Rania to look at, though she was pretty sure it was just going to sting for a bit, and no further damage.

Still shivering in the breeze, and about to stand with the intent of testing the leg, the fussing of her allies saw the girl helped up rather more firmly than necessary and the gasp that Jenny let out was not, in fact, on of pain or discomfort. Rather it was the gasp of a girl who was really not used to being grabbed that way by a boy, or expecting it. Being hoisted up in such an overly helpful way tugged at her sodden dress al the more and Jenny was suddenly very away of how close the loose fit was to tugging itself free altogether.

"I- I'm fine, really, I..." Small protest and more than likely unheeded, the fact that Jon was helping her out of the public eye and into the ladies' change-rooms did not escape her notice, and it was still better than losing her dress where a few hundred other students might see. The thought if it caused a small flash of embarrassment, despite the chill and shivers... which, of course, Jon went on to interpret as fever... And what was he saying now? She was still feeling a bit shocked and scattered, but it sounded more concerning than Jenny thought she was probably comfortable with, right now.

By the time she was seated on one of the benched in the change and shower rooms, and out of the breeze, Jenny had managed to collect herself a little more. Enough such that she was now keenly aware that she needed to get out of her wet things, and here was Jon presiding over her in the girls' area. Despite the shivering of the rest of her, the pink blush that had suffused her cheeks wasn't abating. Rania's return felt like some kind of beacon of safety suddenly, and Jenny accepted the towel with weak grin. Before she could use it, however, there was the matter of...

"Um... I need to..." And casting meaningful looks towards Jon himself was not helping her get the words out, so instead she turned enough to focus just on Rania, still blushing the whole while. "I need to get out of these wet things, to dry off, but, um... Not, not in front..." Only a little better, but in the end she came undone by the fact that she opted to look down at her dress properly for the first time since her dunking, while trying to get the words out. The realisation that her dress was not doing much of anything now that it was wet - that Jon was already effectively seeing her in just her underwear - was enough to pull a startled gasp from the girl. On instinct, she reached to cover herself, jumping away from Jon and turning about as she did. This in itself was a bad move on her still hurting leg and she stumbled for a second, then staggered back in an off-balance way to sitting on the bench again.

The bench was cold. The floor was cold on her feet too, and she was shivering more the longer she remained in her wet clothes. After a moment Jenny's defensively hunched shoulders relaxed again and she sighed. If he'd already seen that much, then there wasn't any point holding out with the dress for him to leave, and probably catch a cold. It wasn't like it was any worse than being seen in a bikini anyway... if she owned one. Her own swimwear was a one-piece that felt far more covering than any of the tiny two-pieces she'd seen her friends in. Eventually her sensibility won out and she bent to retrieve the towel she'd dropped and set it beside her again, then stood and reached back for the catch on her dress. She purposefully did not look at Jon, or his flag, while she unzipped and shrugged out of the water-logged dress, and carefully squeezed some of the water out of it. Given how transparent the dress had gotten, he'd already seen everything anyway, so she didn't rush now, even if her cheeks were still on fire. Her underwear were also soaked, but while they did cling and highlight every curve and groove, they remained mostly opaque where it mattered and she certainly wasn't going to take them off while he was still in the room.

Setting the dress down she picked up the towel and began to dry herself partially, more focused on wrapping the towel about herself for warmth at this stage. She couldn't really dry off with her underwear still on, after all.

"Um... thanks for the towel, Rania. I'm sorry if I scared anyone. I'm fine, though. Just cold, and a little tender." She was still doing her best not to look at Jon while she tried to fill the empty space with something less awkward. "It's, um, it's like I was saying... the dress is my school's summer uniform. It's what I'm supposed to be wearing today, while I'm helping. It's not... not my fault it looks like it—" the sudden urge to sneeze overcame her and her words cut short as she did, putting both hands to her mouth for a moment, then nearly losing her towel again as a result. There wasn't really much more drying she could do, without undressing further, but she was worried that Jon was going to insist on staying to ensure her well being at this rate. At this point she was getting by predominately by not thinking about the fact that he was cute, scantily clad, and being highly attentive. These were dangerous thoughts that would only serve to scatter her wits again. She'd never even let a boy see her in just her underwear before, let alone ended up in the girls' changeroom with one... If not for Rania's company, she probably wouldn't be able to function at all right now.

With remarkable chasteness and his persistent wet blanket sense of duty, Jon kept his eyes firmly closed while Jenny got up, opening them just a crack when he heard her stumble, but ultimately keeping them shut and towards the floor. "Take your time," he urged her. "No need to rush."

For her part, Rania wasn't doing quite so well. Although everyone involved was doing their best to be professional, the sauciness of the situation of Jon being in the room while Jenny stripped down to her soaking underpants was not lost upon Rania. Ridiculously, she found herself wishing she was in Jenny's position; it almost seemed like there was a spark between Jon and her, and she hadn't had a spark with anyone since Mill loaned her a jacket. The tension had the room mostly silent besides a bit of nervous tittering from Jenny and awkward white-knightly grunts of affirmation from Jon, which Rania was finding difficult to deal with. Jenny revealed that she had to change out of her underwear as well, which caused Jon to temporarily open his eyes, perhaps out of surprise, before shutting them back again. Rania had a similar reaction; ironically, although she was helping her friend continue to function here, she didn't think she'd be able to do the same in Jenny's situation. She had to admit to herself that she'd probably yell Jon out of the room and accuse him of being a pervert.

"Do what you must, Jenny," Jon encouraged. "I'll remain here, in case your leg fails to support you. But don't worry; my eyes remain closed," he assured her, crossing his arms and keeping his eyes towards the floor, to illustrate his point. His control seemed remarkable; if Jenny was watching, she'd realize that his lower body was remaining remarkably normal... with the way his punishment swimsuit fit him, she'd be able to see if he was having an unseemly reaction.

Rania smiled to her friend, intending to ease her fears as well. "Don't worry... If this jerk says he's going to do something, he probably will. He's too stubborn to get out of here, but at the very least, he's usually not a liar," she explained. It was clear to her now that Jenny was depending on her to lighten the mood, so she figured she might as well keep it up. "See? He's like one of those guards in front of the royal castle in Creamland! Watch..." she teased, walking over to wave her hand in Jon's face. He scowled, but kept his eyes closed. "That's what he'd call 'discipline!'"

"I can still speak," Jon chastised her, shifting in his seat uncomfortably.

Giggling, Rania unfolded her towel in front of her body, holding it out from herself with the tips of her fingers as though she was preparing to fold it. Instead, she draped it over his head, which garnered surprisingly little reaction from the boy. "Ha ha! You can do whatever you want, Jenny. Mister Civic Duty over here always keeps a promise," she winked to her friend, meaning, of course, that she could have as much fun as she liked at Jon's expense, to take her mind off her pain and suffering. Just the sort of wholesome fun that two girls would have in a dressing room with a boy, robbed of his sight and three-quarters naked.
Ever polite, Jon's insistence that he wasn't leaving the room was something of a brick wall to Jenny - between nerves and shyness, and her own sense of needing to be polite where possible, she couldn't do or say anything more forceful to get him gone, in the face of the man's determined chivalry. He was, at least, keeping his back turned and his eyes close,d and that made it a little better, if still mortifyingly embarrassing. She'd occupied herself with wringing as much damp out of the dress as she could, and dried as much as she was able while still wearing her sodden underwear, stalling for time, but it was becoming clear that stalling for time, in this situation, was only going to result in her staying wet longer, and very little else.

With Jon turned away, eyes closed and in a somewhat 'safer' position, Rania's own reassurance that he'd stay that way did actually make Jenny feel a bit more comfortable, if only a little. It had another effect, though, and this one might have surprised Jenny herself, at any other time, as much as it likely would those around her. With her thoughts more collected, Jenny found herself thinking that she wanted just a tiny, little bit of revenge, maybe. As pretty as he was, this was still more or less all Jon's fault, really, and... and despite herself she was having thoughts that the rest of her mind had to admit were both dangerous, and very unbecoming of her. The more Rania demonstrated how determined to stick to his word Jon was, the more the thoughts gained purchase in her mind, and the tiny hint of a grin tugged at one corner of her lips. A very real sense of nervous excitement had started to build in her, completely separate from the embarrassment of where she was, and as her shivers stopped slowly with the towel around her, Jenny was beginning to feel more like she and Rania had Jon at their mercy, than the other way around, as she'd been feeling before. She looked between flag boy and Rania for another moment and bit her lip, then had to stifle a giggle as the young man became a temporary towel rail.

"So... You're sure? If I slip the rest of this stuff off and dry properly, he won't peek, or move at all?" Despite Jon's reminder that he was present and capable both of hearing and speaking, Jenny was still only prepared to talk to Rania directly, for now. She hadn't said anything about them to Rania yet, but her side thoughts were getting out of hand, and she could feel that dangerous creep of rational self-convincing that usually came before she did something she'd normally never. She might not have said anything directly, but if Rania was being observant about it, she might sense the shifting of mood from Jenny - still embarrassed and nervous, but underneath that, the nervousness was coupled with excitement, and just a little bit of mischief too, and the undercurrent was growing as her personal comfort returned. Curiously, her concern was still about Jon peeking - Rania might notice that any worry about stripping off her remaining wet gear in a way Rania might see hadn't come up in the girl's mind as something to be concerned about at all.

If Rania did indeed give her word that Jon wouldn't peek - Jon could say it all he like,d but Jenny wasn't going to feel like it was certain unless Rania agreed too - the younger girl bit her lip again, closed her eyes for a few moments, braced herself, then quickly set her towel aside and pulled the elasticated sports bra over her head and wrung it out. Free of their minimising restraints, the young woman's breasts gained at last a small amount more noticeable presence; Jenny herself was not one who would be described as skinny. She was fit and perfectly healthy, but not exactly sporty or trim. No-one would call her chubby, certainly, but one could probably get a moderate handful in various places if they so desired. This extended especially well to her chest, which Jenny was now making quick work of actually drying off properly with the towel again. Even as she did, though, her eyes darted constantly to Jon's back, and the air of 'nervous girl doing something naughty' was only growing.

Jenny's slowly improving mood was what Rania had hoped for, although Jenny's exact motivations weren't what Rania had been trying to egg on. "Yep, one-hundred percent. That guy never breaks a promise. I'm not trying to compliment him... if anything that kind of rigid obedience is sort of frustrating... but yeah, I don't think he'll look until you tell him it's okay," she chuckled. "Though, we ought not to stay in here so long that more girls come in. That would be awkward." The boy nodded the towel covering his head slowly, making it clear that he was thinking likewise.

As Jenny removed her sports bra, Rania removed her eyes from Jenny; now wasn't a polite time to stare, she figured, though she might be misinterpreting how shy Jenny was actually feeling right now. Not all small-breasted girls envy those with larger, that much is true, but Rania found herself within that clichéd portion that had such a tendency, and felt a bit of resentment at the nice shape and size that Jenny sported. Rania tended to pad a bit, so if she removed her outfit, she wouldn't be unrestricting her chest mass so much as losing it. All the same, she wasn't so petty that she couldn't be happy for her friend's recovering mood, just because her friend happened to have a more developed bosom than she did.

"I don't mean to rush you..." Jon coughed into one hand beneath the covering.

"Then don't, geez!" Rania rolled her eyes. "If someone comes in, we'll just tell them one of us three sprained their ankle and had to come here to recover with the others. That wouldn't be a lie, strictly speaking, so your precious honor would be in tact," she joked, patting Jon on the back and smirking. She thought about smiling to Jenny as well, but then remembered that the other girl was still only partially clothed. "If you need any help wringing your things out, be sure to let me know."

"I'd be happy to help as well," Jon added, perhaps wanting something to keep himself occupied.

Rania, however, looked momentarily aghast, reddening up a bit. "You're not going to wring out Jenny's underwear, you perv!" she scolded him, knocking him on the back of the head with one palm. Her towel momentarily fell off his face, revealing a self-conscious frown, before he replaced it and crossed his arms peevishly. "I'll bet you'd be happy, huh?" she quipped, now beginning to feel a bit agitated herself at how eager Jon seemed to be to please the new girl, after mostly ignoring or otherwise criticizing her for the better part of a decade she'd attended school with him.
The concept of having a pretty boy in a situation that was effectively all alone, and with a friend, and under the assurance that he was completely 'Safe' and not going to move or peek on his word.... was something of a novel situation for Jenny, and one that was gradually creeping into her mind as presenting possibilities that Jenny herself was oceans too shy to actually explore in any kind of less controlled environment.

She peeked at Jon a little more closely, edging nearer and tilting her head as she looked him over from behind, then glanced to Rania again - she seemed utterly unconcerned about talking to her new friend with no top, while still being obviously cautious of the sight deprived boy.

"So, like... even if I... poke him or something?" She giggled after this, but the slight hang in her words suggested that the girl had been thinking of a different verb. The suggestion that more girls might be coming in soon to catch them seemed to startle her for a moment, and she glanced towards the doorway, but her eyes flicked back to Jon again and the part of her mind that was whispering that a chance like this wasn't going to wander along soon, seemed to be winning over. Still the suggestion did spur her to get a move on with the drying off process, and she quickly began slipping out of her underwear too. There was an obvious blush on her cheeks as she carefully pulled them off - especially careful of her leg as she did, and there was a moment of mostly-balanced shuffle before she'd finally gotten them off completely. Her eyes didn't waver from Jon's turned back as she began to wring the garment out thoroughly, still a little bit curled on herself with nerves at the whole situation. The contrast of this was the mischievous grin that went along with the ensemble.

"Like... if I..." She was biting her lip as she edged closer again, setting her wrung out undergarment on the bench beside its match. To begin with, she reached out and ran just one finger slowly down the length of Jon's spine, then pulled back again with a giggle to see if there was any reaction. In between she bit her lip again, eyes darting to Jon's swimmers and her blush flared up brighter still. The voice that wanted a bit of revenge for putting her off guard and leading her to make such a scene outside had begun to murmur that if she was going to be naked in the change rooms... and, of course, if he wasn't going to move, or peek, or do anything else worrisome... then perhaps Jon should be too. Her eyes went back to Rania, then down to Jon's flag again, just to see if the other girl could tell where her mind was going. She'd never seen a pretty boy's bum in person before, and there would be few safer chances...

Jenny's intentions became at least a bit more obvious as she approached Jon (worth noting: Jenny was about as clothed as Jon was right now, social norms regarding gender not playing into it) and eyed him over like a slab of meat. Rania stuck out her hand, thinking she ought to warn Jenny not to get to close before she changed... but she was wondering if she shouldn't be more frightened for Jon at this point. "Y-Yeah! Even if you-" Rania tittered nervously, then shivered as she watched Jenny drag her finger across her classmate's back. Ironically, Jon didn't shiver at all. "Right..." Rania squeaked now just as red in the face as Jenny had been the whole time.

She found herself clutching her cheeks in flustered bewilderment as her own eyes, powerless of her own accord, found themselves focusing on Jon's unfortunate swimwear as well. "Oh my God," Rania swore internally, although she was the first agnostic in her family, "she wants him naked too!" Her eyes were practically spinning in her head as she realized the implications of Jenny's naughty grin. "Oooooh my God, that's Jon! I go to class with him every week day! I see him on my route to school! We compete together all the time for all kinds of inane reasons! If I see him naked, I'm never going to be able to unsee it," she thought to herself, her voice choking up in her throat. "B-But... I kind of want to see it too!" No use lying to herself, after all: she'd always thought Jon was incredibly good looking, just with a terrible attitude. Even that wouldn't matter while he was forced into their captivity like this.

At the same time, she couldn't throw Jenny under the bus. She and Jon both had sort of gotten Jenny into this mess... with the injured leg, although, Jenny barely seemed to remember it any more in the rest of her excitement. As the senior and oldest in the room... although she looked like the youngest... she felt compelled to do Jenny a solid. "J-J-Juh-Jeee" she babbled helplessly, before slapping herself (hard) in the face to regain her composure. A hot hand-print remained on one cheek as she managed to put on an otherwise normal face. "Jon, I was just thinkingthatifJennyisgoingtobenakedinhereyououghttobetooyouknowjusttomakehermorecomfortablerightdon'tyouthink?!" she spat out in an increasingly high pitched plea.

"What in the bloody blue blazes did you just say?" Jon snapped back. Rania recoiled as though she'd been struck, banging against a locker as she fell backwards. "What? I couldn't hear you, the towel's in the way..." He lifted it with one hand so she could repeat herself.

Rania looked as though her soul might be exiting her body through her mouth. The whiteness of her face now made it look like she was going to be sick. "I just said... you should... take your trunks off too to make Jenny comfortable..." she droned, sounding half-dead. Once she realized what she'd let out, she waved her hands quickly, desperate to make a compromise. "You owe it to her, right? Right?! But you can still put on a towel or something if you have to!" she cried, looking to Jenny for a moment, then looking away bashfully, as she realized that Jenny was both completely naked and obviously horny.

Jon stopped, as if pondering, though his expression couldn't be seen given the towel. "Very well. I simply ask that you pay me the same courtesy I've paid you. You can avert your gaze while I sit here, in the nude. You will change back, notify me, and then I will clothe myself again as well. That way, we're even," he insisted. "Now, a moment of privacy," he demanded, although, with the towel still over his head, he didn't seem to be seeking visual confirmation. He stood up, then slowly pulled the swimwear off; it was obviously a bit of a stretch out from the front, something that would definitely be erotic to note if Jenny was paying attention. For her part, Rania stared down at the floor with eyes as wide as saucers, too afraid to look up.

If this was the first boy's butt that Jenny had ever seen (assuming she'd been naughty and watched against his instructions), it established a high standard; Jon's entire body seemed sculpted and lean, and it would come as no surprise that extended to the part previously hidden. Quickly enough, he mounted the bench again, modestly scooching along the side rather than stepping over it, as to do so would reveal more than he'd banked on from behind. To his word, though, he continued to sit there with the towel on his head and nothing on his lower body, except for his hands modestly crossed at his lap. From the right angle, though, even that probably wouldn't stay hidden. "Please alert me when you've finished dressing," he informed the two. "Or, of course, if any women enter... I'm afraid that this is not a situation I want to be caught in."

"I will," Rania piped, although she wasn't changing at all. She continued looking at her own feet, with her face nearly as red as the dye in her hair.
Lack of any strong reaction from Jon served at first to spur Jenny on with her reckless mischief. She was still standing a bit gingerly on her hurt leg, but it really was mostly forgotten as her nerves grappled with her excitement, like toned athletes in the jelly-wrestling pool of her rampant hormones. So fixated was she on pushing the bounds of what she could get away with in this uniquely suggestive opportunity, that to being with she barely noticed how flustered Rania was becoming. She'd naturally assumed that the older woman was also by that note the more experienced of them, and the assumption was so far acting like license to be bad, in her mind. If she really did anything out of line, Rania would say something, after all.

The urge to get a good peek at what she'd only been imagining up until now was the emotion that had the wheel, and she didn't really register the way Rania's 'support' of her inclinations came out as more of a terrified shrill than actual back-up... rather she was eagerly watching as Jon acquiesced to the plan. It was debatable whether she even heard Jon's request to look away; she was too busy biting her lip and watching wide-eyed as he pulled his kit off. The nerves, belted firmly into the back seat, were still screaming that she couldn't believe she was actually here, actually seeing this, actually doing any of this... but her eyes liked what they saw... rather a lot. To her credit, Jenny was, at this stage, blushing crimson almost as much as Rania, but she still hadn't put the breaks on yet. Unconsciously, she found herself leaning just slightly to the side, arching up on her toes as she tried, cautiously, to peek around Jon's side to the front, barely daring to breath as she did. The nervous giggles were gone amidst a sense of breathless disbelief at the whole situation. A crueller girl might have considered the opportunity this presented to pinch Jon's swimmers and escape with them... fortunately for everyone involved, Jenny was generally soft spoken and kind... and also hormonally swamped.

She did titter a nervous giggle again at something Jon said, though she did so without realising that the sound might alert him to just how close she'd crept without thinking about it.
"But there's already women in here, hehe, right Rania?" She looked over towards her friend, now the only one actually wearing a stitch of clothing at all, and realised with a screech of her mental brakes just how incredibly uncomfortable the other woman seemed to be with everything. Along with this came the awareness that, everything here seemed so surreal and unbelievable because she really was, in truth, going way too far with her liberties.

"Ah, I mean... oh gods... I'm sorry, I... I don't know what I..." She stumbled towards an apology to Rania... nothing to Jon, it might be noted, but really it was Rania who seemed to be the one suffering. "I'll... I'll get this pool water off me. Um, sorry..." She went more hurriedly than she probably should have as she darted across to the showers to rinse the chlorine off, staggering unsteadily part way there as she favoured her leg. The teenager did retain the presence of mind enough to set the towel down somewhere dry before reaching for the taps, at least, and unless anyone decided against all reasonable expectations, to rinse off with her, made it a very quick rinse indeed before stepping out again and beginning to dry her body in a rush.

The thought that hadn't yet occurred to Jenny, amidst everything else, was that all the talk about getting changed was great, saving that she actually had nothing to change into. Her dress was still damp with pool water, and would remain transparent until it dried, and she certainly couldn't put her damp undergarments back on without fear of catching cold again either. They'd need to sort something out certainly, but for now getting over the shock of her inappropriate behaviour was what occupied her mind.

Jenny's worry over what she had done was matched in severity only by Rania's own regret over having let Jenny see her panic. "First Jon nearly breaks her leg, then I traumatize her for life by making her think she's a bad person! Didn't he and I both come here to do volunteer service?" she bemoaned the failure, her mind racing to come up with a way to salvage the situation. "I'm the senior in this situation! If I let Jenny be miserable, then I'm the one responsible," Rania scolded herself, mentally wringing her hands. That thought fired her up. She'd have to do something to pull things out of the fire. "There's nothing to be sorry about! In fact," she giggled, moving near to Jenny to whisper to her, despite her inherent nervousness getting so close to someone else naked, even a girl, "I was just freaking out for a bit there because I was thinking how exciting this is! Jon gets on my nerves so badly, thinking he's better than everyone else... This sort of brings him down a peg!" she chuckled with a sneaky smile.

At that time, to continue the act, she'd have to look at Jon herself. That was pretty difficult and she found her face firing up even harder than before, though luckily, she didn't become a paralyzed, stuttering wreck. Actually, she found herself wondering if this hadn't been just what she wanted... well, sure, this hadn't been exactly what she'd pictured happening today, but still, this was the kind of excitement she'd never get into on her own. Part of her suddenly, madly, thought that it might be a good idea if she got naked too, to make the others less on edge... but that thought was just silly, and Rania was at least a little too rational to fall for it. "Don't worry, there are school swimsuits in here! I'll grab you one you can change into. I don't think anyone will miss it, since it's not really a school day... I can wash it later," she smiled. That would be a bit more of a pain than she let on, but she just needed to keep things flowing right now.

With that, Rania moved behind the row of lockers to inspect some of those out of view. This was because, while she knew there would be swimsuits in here somewhere... she didn't know exactly which locker would have one. She didn't want Jenny to see her having to open a couple in succession to find what she was looking for. Jenny would be left alone with Jon for a bit, the two of them stark naked apart from towels (and Jon's was on his head), though whether she was still wallowing in self-guilt or had been inspired by Rania's little pep-talk might affect how she decided to use that alone time. "Jenny, is everything alright? You sound distressed," Jon questioned. It was a well-meaning question, but his tone sounded incredulous, perhaps because Jenny had swung from being tormenter to tormented so quickly... or perhaps because that prideful and offended was just his natural tone of speech.
Reassurance from Rania was a good cushion against her own sudden panic; by the time Jenny was out of the showers after her quick rinse off, she had reached the conclusion that Rania's panic was just the same kind of nerves she was fluttering with, and not really anything awkward after all. A damper had still been placed over her earlier eagerness, but she wasn't back-pedalling from the situation any more. Unconsciously, she'd wandered over to stand back behind Jon again, once she was out of the water, and had begun toweling off there. He'd be able to hear the tell-tale sounds of her doing so easily.

"Oh, right, that's a thing, isn't it? I hadn't even thought about that!" She spared a glance for her damp dress and underthings, and shuddered at the idea of having to put them on again, or to leave the change rooms in them, damp-induced sheerness and all. She called her response out a little louder than she might otherwise, since Rania seemed to have ducked away, probably to retrieve said swimsuit for her. Her attention came back to Jon as he asked about her, admittedly odd, fluctuations in mood. Fortunately for him, the fact that he had his back to her and his face covered made it much easier for Jenny to actually address a question he asked her without stammering. If she thought too much about being naked, right behind a very pretty, equally naked boy, she'd lose it again, so she tried to focus on drying her hair as she answered. Jon would, unfortunately, have the experience of several tiny droplets of water coming off her hair and pattering his back slightly, from where she stood.

"Uhm... It's nothing... ah, just... no, it's ok." Maybe she wasn't quite collected after all. Unfortunately for Jon's sanity, the cautionary slow down and the quick rinse might have cooled Jenny off on the surface, but they hadn't done the job completely as far as being in a dangerously exciting situation still mattered. The teenager's internal tension remained and when she took the towel down from her own head, she looked around to see if Rania was back yet, before her eyes slid across to Jon again. The dangerous thoughts were whispering again, suggesting things that she knew she really shouldn't listen to. Things that sounded like perfectly acceptable excuses, even if they were wrong... things like... Rania wouldn't have stepped out of sight if she was uncomfortable about the situation... she wouldn't have left her alone unless... and what about that reaction, too? Rania knew Jon already, and she'd said that she'd never really thought of him that way, but... some part of her mind was beginning to doubt that now.

"So, Jon..." Swallowing her nerves, Jenny wrapped the towel about her hair, tucking the end under in so it sat neatly, then crept forward a bit more. She leaned in, resting her arms across the tops of the poor boys shoulders, and tried her best to put on a saucy and conspiratorial air. Underneath, it was a complete act, of course, but the bad thoughts were whispering that this was the perfect, utterly safe, place to practice this kind of thing, on areal guy who wasn't going to do anything unpredictable at all, no matter how silly she sounded. She was acutely aware of the way her breasts also pushed up against his back, but fought off how terrified that was making her. She had dried well enough that the skin to skin contact was smooth, rather than damp, and if his back had gotten cold at all, Jenny's front would feel distinctly warmer. "What do you think of Rania, huh? Really, I mean... she's very pretty, don't you think?" She did her best to make the words come out smooth and sexy, or her best impression of that effect, anyhow, but she was only partially successful in covering her quavering nerves. Internally she told herself again that she could do this; it just took practice. Her heart fluttered madly as she felt her fingertips on his bare shoulders, and she wondered if the way stories talked about others feeling the beat of it through their chests was actually true or not. If she came back about now, Rania would likely be treated to the sight of Jenny bent over part way, attempting to coo into Jon's ear, her hips swaying back and forth slowly. The latter was a mostly unconscious action on Jenny's behalf, while she tried to maintain the mental image of what she was practicing.

Regardless of any water droplets flung onto him from Jenny, Jon seemed to be perfectly content hearing that Rania seemed to have calmed Jenny down somehow. "Yes, Jenny?" he asked in a remarkably conversational tone, given the tension in the air. He stiffened up again, however, when he felt Jenny's arms on his shoulders. "Jenny," he hissed in a pointed whisper, sounding like he either planned to chastise her or at least remind her she wasn't well, before Jenny furthered her advance by pushing her bare breasts upon his back. That got him to shut up for a bit while she talked. "Rania? What are you talking about?" he murmured quietly. If there was any reaction at all upon this topic, it was hard to tell, given that his back was straight and rigid as always and his face was completely covered. "Pretty?" he parroted back, sounding a bit scoffing. "I suppose. She has a sense of responsibility that others lack, I'll give her that, but she never goes quite far enough. She's so taken with this idea of... personal achievement, you know? I've always thought she lacks the understanding of a bigger picture, ways to help others that go beyond personal glory. Real service... that's something she doesn't comprehend. It requires obedience to the NetPolice, first of all," he lectured. If there was a way to defuse the sexiness out of a naked girl and naked guy hugging together in an empty locker room, he'd found it.

Still, he wasn't blind to what Jenny was doing. "Jenny... I don't mean to scold you, especially given my role in all of this, but we are both currently... without," he emphasized, obviously meaning clothes. "It's quite indecent of both of us to be gossiping in such conditions." From her position, Jenny could see that he'd clasped both hands at his lap for modesty's sake, blocking her view of something she might otherwise be interested in. It looked like, the immediately blocked area aside, he was pretty hairless, most likely by means of shaving... he did seem pretty serious about swimming. "Why, are you interested in Rania?" he asked, a question that seemed especially tonedeaf and incredible given the circumstances. "Or... do you imagine you're setting me up with Rania? There's nothing to set up, I assure you of that. She's got to mature before I'll be interested in any relationship like that." He seemed to feel her breasts against his back again and adjusted his sitting position. "Mature in terms of character, that is." That sounded a bit guilty... If Jenny was reading into it, she could certainly begin to understand that Jon preferred a body with a different build than Rania's own.

For her part, Rania had already retrieved the swimsuit; it didn't take that long, after all, to find one abandoned on a weekend like this. She had not reintroduced herself, however; she instead peeked out from behind a locker, watching Jenny's hips wiggle as she hugged Jon from behind, both of them completely naked. Her face had gone red as a beet again, but she tried to stay quiet and hidden for now... It looked like Jenny was, er, "recovering," and like maybe she and Jon had discovered some chemistry, whispering together in that position... She did not feel it would be proper to interrupt that. Worse yet, Jenny might begin to be hard on herself again. "Best to let them... h-have fun," she thought, having a hard time saying that even in her head. She couldn't help but feel jealous of Jenny, but that thought was far eclipsed by her terror that either Jon would start angrily reprimanding Jenny, Jenny would start bashfully reprimanding herself, or... possibly worse... that Jenny would keep up her current method of attack and she might be watching something altogether different in a few moments.
That was how one was supposed to start this kind of thing, wasn't it? Jenny's thoughts had finally caught up to her mouth words, but they were still scrambling. That was how one started; coyly asking leading questions about a friend, to put the guy off balance a bit, and because you couldn't just ask them about yourself or anything so blunt... So... she'd done that, but... Now she wasn't sure what to do with the response, or where this type of flirting was supposed to go from there. A small frown crossed her lips, though there was no-one to see. It also didn't sound like there was actually anything saucy or interesting going on with Rania and Jon either, which, she had to admit, was a little bit disappointing.

As much as she would rather have hidden it, a small start had passed through her when Jon asked if she was actually interested in Rania herself. A crimson blush flared back into her cheeks more voraciously than it had yet today and she was shaking her head before she caught herself.
"Uhm... Ah, no... no, I'm not a... Ah... I'm... Shhh." Sure, maybe the only non parental figure she had ever kissed had been another girl, but it was precisely because it was a girl, and she wasn't interested in women, that Jenny was able to reassure herself that it didn't really count as a first kiss anyway and could be safely stricken from the record. She pressed on Jon's shoulders enough to push herself upright again, then fanned at her face with a hand quickly. So much for practising being sexy. The momentary faltering had allowed her inner gossip to take the helm back from her hormones, enough for her to murmur in a tone that spoke of her disappointment.

"Well, that's no fun at all. And having to work for the NP seems like a really silly requirement on whether you want to go with someone or not... don't they have rules against that, anyway? Like, workplace fraternising and stuff?" While Jon's responses might have drained most of the sexy out of the air, the diversion seemed to be helping Jenny's ability to actually talk in full sentences too. She reached out to poke him gently in one shoulder with a finger. "I mean, what if you fell in love with some girl, and then later you found out she's got a navi that works for the Mafia? You'd just dump her, no matter how you felt? That's silly."

Where was Rania, anyway? She was taking a long time... and in the cool of the change rooms she was actually starting to get a bit cold, even dried off now. Getting back out into the sun would be good, as soon a she could do it with something approaching proper clothes on. The racier of her thoughts and ideas gave a last futile struggle to drive the girl to hormone-controlled mistakes, then relented with a and Jenny took a last, vaguely regretful peek over Jon's shoulder before backing away fully. She was feeling just a little bit mischievous though, and let her steps carry her along the bench, reaching a hand down to silently draw Jon's bathers along it to the other end from where the boy sat. then she picked them up and hung them on one of the clothing hooks above the bench there as well. Pefect.

That done, the younger woman went looking for her friend, glancing about for her as she passed the corner of the lockers. Her towel was still done up in her hair, leaving the rest of her completely exposed, but the detail didn't seem to be much on Jenny's mind, so long as there were no boys involved. The other thought that didn't seem to bother her, at this stage, was the likelihood that she was wandering away while Jon was, in all probability offering her a formal and dry response to her question.

Jon's head turned slightly, though it was still hidden beneath a towel, as he heard Jenny's reaction when questioned about her feelings towards Rania. "It's perfectly fine if you are," he attempted to calm her, shifting slightly on the bench as he did. "Truth be told, she's a fairly responsible person all around; her sense of civic responsibility is not up to my own standard, but well exceeds those of most. I can hardly discourage you if you wish to pursue her." If one wasn't privy to his personality, it might seem like he was teasing her.

He raised his neck, perhaps acting with indignation, at Jenny's correct diagnosis that his lack of interest in his long-time classmate was not very fun and that his romance requirements were unnecessarily restrictive. "Ha ha ha," he managed to laugh, "no no, there are no rules against fraternizing in the police force. You have to understand that in many ways the NetPolice are simply citizens, just citizens with a great sense of personal responsibility. Now, I myself would cherish a rule like that; it would keep everyone more focused on their objectives. However, I concede that in a world where the police must compete on even footing for membership with both the mafia and a ludicrous group of bikini-clad women using spears in a world where automatic weapons could be considered substandard, they cannot afford to be so selective with their membership."

The riotous, fun debate continued, with Jon extolling more of his virtues. "It might sound uptight, but I couldn't consider becoming romantically involved with a woman who does not properly appreciate the work done by the NetPolice. Imagine policing a world where the mafia are presented as a public alternative to the police force... the infinite space of the net, where all weapons are legal and the citizenry includes not just humanoids, but also beasts, robots, ghosts, dragons, minotaurs... whatever fantastic creature you can imagine roams with very few restrictions of movement. Only the NetPolice can be relied upon for this monumental task, and frankly, I believe it is the responsibility of all of us on our side to support them. If we do not, the net shall fail," he explained, gesturing with one hand so that his member was hidden only by one. "Falling in love with a mafia supporter would be a great failure in judgment; I'm not certain I could raise my head proud in such a moment. Still, anyone who would place a fling over their civic duty doesn't deserve to wear the NetPolice badge."

Jon apparently didn't deserve to wear anything, badge or otherwise, as Jenny snatched his one garment, excluding the towel, and hung it away from his easy reach. Rania saw it and raised an eyebrow. Between the teasing and the trickery, though, it looked like Jenny was in a good mood, even though it also seemed like Jon was being his usual, socially repellant self. Rania counted that as a blessing. Furthermore, they hadn't jumped into anything worse in terms of lewdness... and after thinking about it, she was glad about that as well.

Rania wasn't hard to find when Jenny looked for her; she took that moment to fully emerge from behind the locker, carrying the change of swimsuit. "Here you are! Luckily, they aren't particularly size dependent... so you don't have to worry about stretching it," she said with a smile. "So, what did you and Jon talk about? I only caught the back end about the NetPolice, and I could have guessed that part, unfortunately. My navi's part of the NetPolice, you know, but um... I don't know that I've ever seen a navi that does less for the force than he does, but, well-"

"Listen to yourself... that's not the sort of thing you should admit out loud," Jon sighed deeply. "And what is your navi doing right now? Anything to fix that reputation?"

For a moment, Rania narrowed her eyes contemplatively... what was MeleeMan doing, exactly? She hadn't checked back on him at all... Perhaps that was her trying to distance herself from him for a bit so she could get into touch with her wild side, living vicariously along with Jenny. "Just a bit longer... it'll be interesting to see how the mission went without my interference. This might prove Jon's point about the net needing policing," she joked, smiling a bit. "Well, Jenny, just say 'when' after your dressed. Then Jon can er... finally make himself presentable."

"Indeed," he agreed, nodding his towel slowly while his fingers tapped against the bench beneath him.
"I'm not a dyke!" As Jon began t belabour the completely acceptable option of Jenny pursuing her new friend with lesbian intent, Jenny's own flustered reaction came as a short squeak that cut him off somewhere where towards the end of his encouragement. She immediately realised what she'd said and her hands sprang up to her mouth, almost as though she wanted to press both fists into it to cancel out the indelicate words.

"Oh gods, I didn't mean... that was really rude. I didn't mean to say that, I shouldn't use that word, I know, I'm terrible. Sorry, sorry!" It took until Jon had continued on with his diatribe about the proper management of the netpolice and concluded with his disparaging remarks regarding True Love, that Jenny managed to recover herself somewhat.

"I'm not talking about a fling! I mean love! Real love! Romantic love! Moonlight walks, Picnics on the beach, long phone calls at night, poetry! Like, proper love. what if you fell in love with someone, and she was so amazing for you, and being with her meant the world to you, you know? you'd still just call it all off if you found out she had a navi who was mafia? But that would be so romantic! It would be just like a story book!" If Jenny was aware of how brutally her teenage, never-been-kissed naivety was showing right now, she didn't seem to be aware of it.

"And hang on... if you're saying you could never consider going with someone outside of the NetPolice... but, you also want a rule that prevents people in the net police from dating each other? do you, like.. do you actually want to stay a virgin your whole life?" Unconsciously, she had lumped Jon in with herself on hat score, presuming that, despite his good looks, his attitude to love and romance had kept the girls well clear. This mostly unconscious deduction had also gone a long way to dispelling her nerves over his handsome features. The towel helped too, of course, but she was actually feeling very close to comfortable speaking to him, now. Though given his views on love, she felt much more justified and less sneaky about moving his swimmers.

When Rania returned, Jenny was quick to accept the new swim suit, and held it out to give the piece a good look over. As usual, she was unconcerned about being starkers in front of Rania, and didn't appear to consider it in the same frame of reference as for a cute boy.

"Well, I learned that I don't actually know how to flirt or act sexy at all, and that mister Charisma is no fun to practice on in the slightest. I'm starting to rethink that idea about kidnapping him and just tying him up in a bedroom somewhere... It'd have to be with a gag. He's got a cute body and a pretty face, but... Definitely a gag." All said within easy earshot of said Mister Charisma, seemingly with no concern for Jon's opinion on the matter. In turn, Rania had learned roughly how long it took Jenny to get the measure of a person, from barely intelligible nervous giggling, to comfortable joking derision, one pool accident and a long speech about how insignificant love was later.

Quickly now, she stepped into the swim suit and pulled it up, shrugging her shoulders and adjusting the back and the bust of it a little until it sat more or less comfortably. She wished she had a mirror... one size was well and good, but it felt too tight across the chest, and around her hips, and the shy part of her was resolutely determined that she simply didn't have a body fit for swimsuits in public. That same worried voice was also afraid that it might be a bit too thin for her to feel happy about, too. the solution presented itself quickly though; she grabbed her towel again and wrapped it back around herself. There. Now she was obviously wearing swim wear, but was also properly covered up too.

"I'm dressed." She murmured when she was done, and bent towards the bench, rolling her still damp dress and underclothes in a second spare towel to help them dry out faster, though secretly her eyes were fixed surreptitiously on Jon, off to the side, to see how he'd deal with his far-off swim wear.

"My word, control yourself," Jon criticized, not having patience for Jenny's emotional outbursts or anyone else's. "It's fine, we're hardly being discrete to begin with. But there's no need to actively draw folks in here." Jenny had more to say and Jon listed, but his impatience was clear even through his towel. "Please, don't think that I'm the type who would tell Romeo and Juliet to keep it to themselves so that the families wouldn't war. This is different, though. If you're asking me if I'd choose my feelings or duty, I would pick duty every time. I don't have the luxury to consider otherwise."

Her further questions caused him to stay quiet for a bit, as if carefully considering his answer (or perhaps he was just stewing in his own logic trap). "... I'm planning for two possibilities. The ideal would be that none of us fraternize so we all stay on target. If that is not possible, then I would wish to find someone who shared a passion for protecting the net via the NetPolice," he explained, slowly but firmly, seeming relieved that he'd managed to explain that one to his own satisfaction.

Rania's reaction to Jenny's synopsis was surprised laughter, until she realized that Jon was hearing all of it. Then it was considerably more awkward laughter. "U-Um, right! Charisma. I always tell him, if he wants people to join the NetPolice, he ought to use less talking and more... w-wait, no, I don't, I um... I always tell him he should talk less," she amended, almost stumbling into agreeing verbally with Jenny's assessment that Jon had a sexy body.

"Pardon me?" Jon asked in a harsh, indignant voice; evidently he wasn't super happy with the compliment about his appearance, at least in light of the criticism over his words. "Don't mistake my empathy for your plight and whatever wrongs I've done you as a blank check to forego common decency. I won't be robbed of my dignity by a girl who places tittering romance on a pedestal without understanding civic duty," he barked, although... he was already sitting naked on a bench with a towel over his face, about one step away from actually being gagged. He grabbed onto the side of the bench for his swimsuit, groped for it a few times, then finally flung the towel off of his head and looked back to the girls; thankfully, Jenny was dressed by that point, but it was telling of something that he hadn't been sure before he looked. "Where the blazes have you put my swimwear?!" he snapped, either having put together that he was being played for a fool or otherwise just being frustrated in general.

Rania's eyes darted over to where they were hanging, then back to Jon. She somehow felt easier staring at him now that he was being a jerk again, about how Jenny had. "Well, while we're putting out there, she's right, you know! Who's going to want to join the NetPolice if you make them sound like a bunch of celibate, no-life-outside-work sticks-in-the-mud?" she answered back; she could match his righteous fury under the right circumstances. "How about this: admit that you're just being a doof about the whole 'everyone has to join the NetPolice' thing or we won't tell you where your swimsuit is!"

"Ludicrous! What did I just say about civic duty? You'll never get me to say something like that," Jon scoffed, crossing his arms defiantly. "With words like that, I bet even your navi could teach you a thing or two about duty."

That reminded Rania: she really ought to check what her navi was up to. Checking didn't make it very clear, but it did reveal that he had a raging boner for some reason... despite only two men being around. She wondered how much she ought to read into that. Regardless, it was an uncomfortable reminder of the fact that she was partially to blame for going through what turned out to be a Bloodhound berserker recruitment app to create him, and that his lust extended beyond just bloodlust, as was the case for many of that family. At any rate, she didn't feel like jumping into that just yet, so she set aside her PET again. "I wouldn't go that far," she responded to Jon, rolling her eyes.
Jon's reactions, while more measured and less absolutely authoritarian than they might have initially seemed, were still filed away into the 'soulless and boring' category by Jenny now that she had mentally dismissed him as anything beyond potentially enjoyable eye candy that she had no interest in doing anything beyond looking at. Her hormonally charged heart... yes let's say 'heart', found it appalling that he would actively hope against any romantic hook ups for himself, and was viewing the potential as a less desirable alternative. The gossip in her was pleased that Rania seemed, at least at some internal level that she didn't want to admit to, agreed that Jon would be better all around if her were gagged.

Despite everything, though, she did flinch slightly when Jon grew a bit more riled, and winced. Ok, maybe gossiping about him like eh wasn't directly present had been pushing it too far... but it was just a giggle that's all, nothing serious! Without realising it, she backed closer to Rania slightly and used her free hand to grip her towel tighter, checking the adjustment of it and making sure the twist wasn't going to slip. True to form, she was heartened, then when Rania answered him back with something more confident that Jenny was feeling, and she nodded along with the reasoning; surely even if he was all entirely about the success of the NP, then he'd have to acknowledge that creating an image likely to reduce their sign-ups wasn't clever... right? Apparently not, though she couldn't help but smother a giggle anyway while he glanced around for his misplaced swimmers. Surely he couldn't miss them for long — he had to see them within the first glance about or two at the most, since she'd only moved them a little way, so she didn't feel like she'd crossed any particularly damning lines with her prank.

Either way though, Jenny was getting cold feet in more ways than one, and it was about time to escape the change room. Holding onto the towel that held her damp dress and underwear, and keeping her other hand to the twist on the towel around her body, she stepped quickly to the door before turning back to look at Jon again. The blush she was still experiencing kind of spoiled the effect, but only a little.

"Well, I think you've done your civic duty today, at least. I'm feeling much better now," A nervous giggle escaped before she could catch it. "I think it's time we got out of here. Don't stay in the here too long, or someone might think you're being naughty! Coming, Rania?" With last tiny wave for Jon, and a flick of her eyes to Rania so she could shoot her a grin, she ducked through the door and back out into the relative safety of the open public.

The first stop, once she was outside was to make her way quickly back to where she and Rania had gathered their other things, so she could put the towel holding her wet gear with the rest. While she was there, a casual glance at her PET showed that Courser needed something, and she bit back a short curse. What was it... oh some of the editing programs. The thought hadn't occurred to her that courser couldn't reach everything, when some of it was in her private folder. That was silly. She should probably relocate the applications, but that would take time and courser needed the things right away, it seemed. She hesitated, dithering for a few moments, and if Rania had followed her and caught up by this point she might wonder exactly what the problem was, but she wasn't about to tell anyone that she was nervous just unlocking the folder for her navi because it held a bunch of photos she'd taken, purely for the purpose of improving her own self image, when she'd been feeling a bit saucier once. Eventually, she bit the bullet and gave her navi the permissions he needed, but just doing so chased another fire across her cheeks that would be very hard for anyone else to understand.

"You're feeling better, are you? Well... that's capital," Jon replied, his lack of a smile betraying the fact that he was now significantly less invested in whether Jenny's recovery was going well or not, now that he'd been the made the butt of her jokes. Speaking of him and butts, he needed to find his swimsuit quickly; he couldn't imagine he had a lot of time left before other girls started coming in.

Ordinarily, Rania's helpful side would have offered to stand outside and be a guard while he got dressed, but today, her mischievous side was winning out big-time. She'd be more than happy to direct traffic into the room with no prior explanation, if given the opportunity. She had to admit... she was feeling a little better herself. On the other hand, it looked like Jenny was blushing again. Perhaps her show of bravado was all just an act? It made Rania feel a bit relieved to see that the two of them had both been a bit nervous just then, despite their prank. "Well, it's definitely going to be weird being around Jon for a while. I guess if he lectures me again, I can just imagine he's in his birthday suit and I'll get a good chuckle," she joked... although, she had to admit, laughter wasn't exactly what she'd likely inspire if she thought of him nude on a daily basis.

"Huh, so even you do that, huh? I guess that explains why you always look so embarrassed when I'm talking," MeleeMan sneered from his PET, announcing his return.

There was quite a different reason MeleeMan was usually embarrassed when MeleeMan talked, but she didn't bother pointing that out now. What she did do was to go ahead and give him a costume refresh, being that, with his skinsuit exposed like that, he might as well be naked anyways. "MeleeMan, I'm really not sure if I want the answer, but... what were you doing without your pants on?" she asked, lowering her eyebrows. Ordinarily the sight may have been a bit titillating for her, but she was feeling far more worried about what he'd gotten into than anything else.

He thought to himself that this would be a great time for a your mom response, but given that Rania's mother had vanished when she was a baby, he figured that remained in poor taste. "I was helping some cheerleaders and wrestling with a hot as hell student council president, since you asked," he answered matter-of-factly, while stretching his arms above his head. "They were some bad cheerleaders, that's for sure, but CourseMan and I got 'em straightened out. And the other girl, man, she was two hands full. But when I'd finished up with her-"

"I'm just going to assume you're talking about fighting and leave it all at that," she snapped, becoming a bit red again. "So what, school-age looking girls are inside your comfort zone after all?!" she thought indignantly. Then again... there was no way any girls really went for MeleeMan, right? She felt a bit reassured if she just remembered how repulsive he acted on a daily basis. Probably best if she ignored him for now and talked to Jenny instead. At first she figured the two were about to go back to their positions judging the swimmers... but then she remembered Jenny had a leg injury and that a lot of time had elapsed already. "Hey, Jenny, it looks like they've already filled our spots while we were gone. Sorry you didn't get to meet any boys... unless you count Jon, and we probably got a better look at him than either of us really needed. But er... the cheerleaders gave you some money too, right? I was just about to head to Scilabs to spend mine, if you want to tag along?" she offered.
Outside and away from the strangely surreal black-box scenario in the change rooms, the real world and everything in it was catching up to Jenny. As much as the soft blush warming her cheeks was from something much more private, she was still trembling a little and her heart quavered while she reflected on the past short while. It didn't seem real; she couldn't' believe she'd done any of that. After setting her things down she paused to put hands to her cheeks, and then sat down, shifting her towel slightly so she could more easily, and fanning at her cheeks. Rania's approach gave her a target to vent the racing thoughts in her mind to, whether the other girl was up for it or not.

"I can't believe we just did that, that was so...! I mean... He was, just, totally... He was like completely naked, and I... I've never seen... I mean, not for real, you know? I can't... That was so awesome, hehe, It was... Oh gods, I'm such a terrible person. That was so mean!! I can't believe I did that! That was terrifying, I was so excited! It was like... like, there's no way that just happened, right? I can't believe that. I've never done anything like that before! Oh gods I can't calm down... I'm so nervous. Do you think we'll get in trouble? I don't know what I was thinking, that was just... That happened, didn't it? Like, for real? I've never been... you know... naked near a guy, before, you know? I didn't think... oh gods..." As some point, between the momentary short gasps for breath while Jenny babbled, Rania managed to get her own suggestion across, and the younger girl trailed off, looking back over towards the sporting events.

"Go...? Huh..." She hadn't realised that it was already well after lunch time, and the 'interlude' in the change rooms had taken far longer than either of them had anticipated. "You think we can just nip away like that? I mean, I guess you're faculty, right, so, I'm not technically breaking any rules, if you want to. Sure, why not!" Ever easy to convince in the company of friends, Jenny nodded and began to pack up the rest of her things. "Oh... but my dress is still damp. I can't really go about in public like this, can I?" She bit her lip, then unrolled it from the other towel, shaking the garment out and holding it up in the sunlight. It was certainly still damp, and largely still transparent, at least a little bit, but it was only 'damp' and not 'wet, at least dried enough that it wasn't going to drip anywhere. Close enough. she shrugged softly and pulled the dress over her head, reaching back to do it up. Even if it wasn't quite opaque, it looked fine when it was over the borrowed swimsuit. After that, she resettled the towel so that it could drape over her shoulders casually and catch most of her hair, while still leaving it out to dry faster. That done, she collected the rest of her things and turned to Rania, the image of a girl dressed for the beach while still being presentable for informal town trips.

"There, how do I look? Presentable? I'm ready when you are!" Or at least, as ready as she was likely to get at this point. Even so, it seemed she was very definitely going to wait on following Rania's lead if they were leaving campus.

----

((CourseMan Returned from ->Elec East High))
((Likely following Rania to -> The Navi Shop))
Rania didn't quite recoil, but did raise her hands as though saying "time out" when Jenny started spilling all of her doubts and confessions. "O-Okay, sure! But keep your voice down!" she whispered, motioning with her hands going from chest level downward to indicate that, fun though it was, they ought not to go around publicizing the day's misadventure. "No, er... Jon doesn't report to authorities; he basically considers himself the authority. If Jon's upset with us, the only one you should expect trouble from is Jon himself. And I can take care of Jon!" she winked, flexing one arm and placing her hand on her bicep. "He needs to be knocked down a peg more than anyone I've ever met, so I don't think we did anything wrong. That said... I wouldn't expect him to be so obsequious the next time you meet him. Well, not to either of us, at least. Anyways, just stick up for yourself and Jon'll leave you alone I bet; put him in his place and all you have to worry about is an ear-full."

With that warning/reassurance received, Jenny still had another misgiving, namely that maybe they'd be reprimanded for walking off. Rania smiled and shook her head. "You were injured, remember? Nobody's going to make you stay in the water or run around the pool after you hurt your leg," she reminded Jenny, although maybe she wasn't so badly injured at this point. "And er... if we stay here, that chewing out from Jon is going to come sooner than anticipated." Once Jenny dressed back, she looked very pretty and presentable, which made Rania happy; it was much better to see her that way than nervous and shivering. "Looks good to me! Let's get on the move. MeleeMan made a little spending money and I'm sure he's ready to use it. Jon's not the only grouch around here."

"I heard that," MeleeMan snapped, proving her point. Rania gave Jenny a wry smile as the duo head to the shop together, leaving the excitement of sports day behind.

((Heading to Scilabs))
[CourseMan: 21 MeleeMan FXP]
[MeleeMan: 21 CourseMan FXP]