DenTech Visions

Zeo was pleased to hear that the next item on the list involved dealing with Sabrina's family and didn't object whatsoever. It would certainly be easier getting it through someone close. I hope, Zeo tacked on mentally after hearing Sabrina's addendum about her mother. He couldn't dismiss the possibility that dealing with a relative of Sabrina could actually make their quest more difficult, but he preferred not to consider that. Besides, it was kind of rude, even if he wasn't saying it out loud. Sabrina probably knew how to talk with her own mother, it was common sense.

The proposition of a free and apparently tasty meal was also nice, as Zeo hadn't eaten too much today. Even if he had, he was sure he'd still be starving at this point. In fact... what did I eat today? His inability to remember was quickly forgotten a moment later. He laughed after Sabrina's final words and was about to reply when he realized that they'd reached Rose's car. "There we go," Zeo said cheerfully. "And so ends the DenTech leg of our hunt." If all went well, the next leg of their journey wouldn't take too long either. He walked over to the car and waited for Rose and Sabrina to reach the car so they could leave.
Rose just nodded as Sabrina explained her mother. "What less could you expect from the woman who gave birth to this lovely and interesting character?"

"I wouldn't worry about it." She assured her friend, and then, upon mention of food, she added, "Sounds delicious already."

Rose wasn't actually too crazy about food, but she was sure that whatever a world class chef made would be high quality. "Not necessarily something I'll love, but something good that I'll want to be able to say I've had, probably."

Rose was happy that they were going to meet Sabrina's parents, as it was sure to be interesting and fun. It'd also be nice to get to know more about her.

Since they were limited to one choice, Rose took that to mean the father must indeed be in Netopia. She was sort of glad they were meeting the mother first; mothers had a habit of being more, well, motherly, and domestic. Which theoretically should make them feel more welcomed upon meeting.

Also she'd heard less about the mother, and for Rose more information was always good.

While thinking the group had somehow arrived at the car. "That was fast," she thought, as she opened it up and got ready to take off.

"Yep. Just a few more to go." Rose wasn't ready to get too excited yet. She'd be more excited after the next one, when they were more than halfway done and entirely done with Electopia.
And there they were. The car. Sabrina opened the door, prepared to get in...but first, she removed the jacket she had worn for the previous leg of the journey. She wouldn't need to wear it anymore, and she definitely wasn't cold. After stuffing it into her pack and getting in the car, she decided to make one thing a bit clearer. "Oh, I know I said my mom was weird and all...but don't worry. There's no way she won't help us out! I guess...eccentric would be a good word for her?"

Come to think of it, she should probably be nicer about how she phrased her mother's mental state...after all, what if she turned out like that? Shuddering at that thought, Sabrina sat back as the trio moved on to their next destination.

(hey, look at us, we're off to Yoka!)
[Friendship Experience Accrued!]

Zeo/Sabrina [+4]
Rose/Zeo [+6]
Sabrina/Rose [+3]