The Park

...Ugh. Marius and Zeo were totally blowing her lie. Sure, they were probably just messing with her, but so much for solidarity. Oh well, let's see how they liked...COUNTERMESSING. "All right, all right! Here's the deal, Harke! After you hit your head, you turned into a total jerk. I guess it was from the shock, or blood loss, or something. And, uh, you said something incredibly stupid. Something so stupid, there was no way it was really you. So I, uh, tried to snap you out of it by smacking you! But I guess I don't know my own strength, huh?"

BAM.

A small rock suddenly struck Zeo on the shin. It wasn't thrown that hard...but it was a rock. To the shin. Ow. But where did it come from, and who could've possibly done such a thing...?

[Order of Turn:
1-Reveal the truth to Harke
2-Rock attack on Zeo's shin (30, Impact)
3-Smile innocently]
"Ow!" cried Zeo, more in surprise than in pain. A rock to the shin was completely uncalled for. He wasn't even sure how she'd managed to hit him like that. Rather than openly complain about it and possibly get another rock to the shin, Zeo instead decided to simply look at Sabrina with an I-know-you-did-it expression that was really unnecessary at this point. "Well, nice that you told the truth at least," Zeo mumbled. He half hoped Harke would get mad about the slap.

In spite of his being hit with a rock, Zeo could not help smiling after averting his gaze to rub his shin. It had still been funny, and the trade off was sort of worth it.

-END TURNSPLICE-
3. Proverbial retreat
Okay, so according to Sabrina's account of events, he fell to the ground, then basically got his head cracked open? Adding to the strangeness, the incredibly sore cheek of his was a direct result of falling onto a tree branch. He turned his eyes around somewhat sneakily, trying to find evidence of said tree branch. Unfortunately for Sabrina's hastily-spun story, the ground was decidedly void of any broken tree appendages, let alone any large enough to bring that much pain to his face. The only thing that was on the ground was a crumpled little can, probably thrown in complete disregard for park cleanliness. Anyway, back to Harke, his face was already showing a mix of confusion and disbelief. Marius was talking about something else as well, something about him busting with Sabrina? Oh, so that was it.

Harke also noticed that the man was hinting at the falsehood of Sabrina's story. Zeo seemed to join in as well, confirming his earlier suspicions. His right hand went to his head, scratching it to further emphasize his confusion on the matter. He tried to speak up, "Er, Sabrina-" -before getting cut off by her confession of her lies. Okay, that made more sense. Somewhat. "A... total jerk? What? Darn, this doesn't make sense at all..." Grabbing his cheek a bit and making a displeased face, Harke felt the residual pain wear off as he massaged it slightly. "So you slapped me, eh, Sabrina? Good job, the Jettos must have one heck of a throwing arm," he remarked, adding a bit of a cynical tone to his comment.

Then, out of the corner of his eye, a rock sped by his unbidden glance, where it promptly hit Zeo's leg. Ouch, that must've hurt.

= Harke Ezarith =
(1) Make confused face
(2) Scratch head
(3) Attempt to make sense of it all
Marius became awfully quiet as soon as he saw the unidentified rock crashed against Zeo's leg, realizing that it was Sabrina's doing. He slowly turned to her and saw through her "intentions" in a matter of seconds. "Not good." First of Sabrina's attack was the power-slap against Harke, something so powerful enough to shock one awake from a deep comatose. Second was the rock throw against Zeo, which she was able to throw without anyone noticing at first, questioning if she had some sort of a training to be so stealthy. With two of the three men in the group hit, Marius began to let out a cold sweat as he realized the inevitable.

"Ehe heh heh..." letting out a nervous chuckle, Marius tried not to think what her next "attack" would be like and what might possibly trigger it. He slowly stepped away from his busting partner for a moment and quickly sat down next to Harke. "Are you feeling alright? Your head looks pretty bad." said Marius as he tried to get a conversation going.

* Understand what the hell just happened.
1. Intense Thought Process
2. Movement: Bench
3. Begin Conversation
The tossing of rocks resulted in...a look. Sabrina returned it with a highly innocent look of her own; if she could've, a halo would've appeared over her head. With that out of the way, she shifted over to Harke. "Well, I'm the catcher for the high school softball team, but I'm not good at throwing baserunners out. So I've been working on it. Good to know it's paying off! Thanks!"

But yeah...even though he seemed all right, Harke's formerly gaping head wound still bugged her. "Yeah, but really. Are you SURE you're okay? It looked pretty nasty..."

And Marius was safe. FOR NOW.

[Order of Turn:
1-Deny all allegations of her throwing rocks
2-Appreciate her throwing arm
3-Worry about Harke's non-vanishing injury]
(LOL DOUBLE POST)

"So, think we should head back to Yoka?"

"Yep! It'll be nice to head back there!"

A pair of feminine voices signified the return of Sabrina and SplashLady from their errands. However, this didn't stop the former from starting to initiate a jack-in sequence. "Back, guys! Did I miss anything?" Probably not, but who knew? "Jack in! SplashLady, Execute!"

(TO ROGUE YOKA)
Reverus calmly carted himself out of the Chip Shop, not showing any visible strain on his exertion. The box labeled "Fragile" was carefully balanced under one arm, its contents obviously very breakable. His PET bleeped insistingly, and he sighed, pressing a button to project the call screen.

"Reverus! Where the hell are you, I've been waiting for, like, fifteen minutes already! Move your ass!" the screen screamed at him. Reverus simply rolled his eyes, and sent the caller a nonchalant face. Mockery. The man in the screen simply grunted his discontent, but said no more. The screen blinked out of existence soon enough, and he walked along, whistling a small tune he made up on the spot. It was a light tune, designed to lighten things up, make things seem more sparkly and happy.

---

"Err, I'm all right, guys. Really," Harke insisted, his face flustered now with all this attention directed at him. Maybe not really all right, who knows? Not me, an afterthought from his mind intruded. He continued, "Really, guys. It's just a small wound, and my dad wrapped it up-" before being interrupted mid-thought by the paternal figure himself. Standing some ways away from him, the father's head tilted sideways in a gesture, and his eyes wandered where directed. A small car stood at the edge of the road, its driver honking repeatedly in rage. Reverus walked up to them, with the honking behind him pretty much announcing the return's intent. Harke turned to his friends, somewhat flustered.

"Um, sorry, guys, I've gotta leave. Here," he said, touching the screen of his PET several times, "I've transferred my e-mail to you guys. Hit me up with something sometime. Seeya."

And with that, he flashed a smile to everyone present, lingering half-unconsciously on Sabrina, before lifting his hand in greeting. His father ushered the boy into the car, whose honking had finally stopped. The car revved its engines, the driver expressing himself in his own way, and sped off to parts unknown.

[Marius/Zeo GET: Harke's Email - HSEzarith@HrSharo.org]
[Next Destination: Beach Hospital!]
As soon as her Navi was safely within her PET, Sabrina...stood silent for a moment. That e-mail...it didn't look like a fake. Which meant...her relaxing vacation was probably coming to an end... "Um...guys? Something just came up, so I need to get going right now. Later!" And just like that, the group became testosterone only.

(TO YOKA)
Zeo watched as Harke and Sabrina swiftly...took off. Storing Harke's e-mail in his PET, he glanced around one last time. ViralMan had been waiting in Zeo's PET for the last few minutes, so the op finally addressed his Navi. "So, did you have fun?" he asked, honestly curious. A half smile appeared on ViralMan's face as he shrugged. "It was definitely better than what I'm usually doing for fun.

Feining shock, Zeo adopted a look of disbelief. "What, you really found talking to someone else more enjoyable than virus busting?" ViralMan looked surprised. "Hm? I was talking about busting with another Navi. It was certainly different. The talking was alright too, I guess," he replied. Zeo smiled. "Well, I'm glad. Not much else to do here, so I think we'll be shoving off." ViralMan did not protest.

Turning to Marius, Zeo smiled again. Hey, smiling on impulse. Maybe I actually made an improvement after all that panicking. His smile became more genuine after recalling the events of the last little while. "Sorry to disappear like everyone else, but it's probably time for me to get going," Zeo said to Marius. "It was nice to meet you." After his uncharacteristic goodbye, the boy turned and headed down a nearby path to the street.

((To somewhere!))
((
FXP:
Eternalis/SplashMan: 12
ViralMan/Splash: 7
ViralMan/Eternalis: 7
Voulge/SplashMan: 6
Eternalis/Voulge: 4
Voulge/ViralMan: 2
))