Resolutions 14: Honoo and Kabuki

Welcome! Thank you for participating in the Donation Drive by offering your resolutions. I hope you two will encourage each other to be your best in times to come!

-Holly.EXE

((Post here only if your navi's name is in the title. To be eligible for FXP once the event's over, you will need to post at least twice: once to set up your navi's resolution and an example this year that shows they need to make this resolution, and then a second with your navi's encouragement to their BBS partner. The threads will remain open until around January 15th. You're free to back and forth as much as you'd like until that time! Note also that this is a BBS thread, so your navis are not going to be physically meeting. You may have them connect with video or such if you want, but they're not actually meeting in person.

For any questions, ask Aim. And have fun!))
Never really done one of these since ever... so I guess there's a first time for everything. So greetings everyone, I'm Honoo, navigator to Kiri Kisaragi, my operator who currently resides in Yoka.

I don't really have much of a resolution to make, though I suppose resolving to make sure our Inn still continues to stay well off. I think it would do her well to meet some more people too. She's only had the company of some staff in the Inn, and even then it's only on a professional level. Some companions would be nice.

Maybe a resolution to make myself stronger too. Internet's getting slightly dangerous these days. Gotta keep myself strong so no one gets bullied if I can help it! *fistpump*

- Honoo.exe
Konnichiwa! I am Kabuki, navigator to Hideyoshi Serioroshi! My operator lives in Yoka too, isn't that a coincidence? Have you ever been by the Burnt-Gold Hanamichi? He works there as a stage hand. I guess even if you frequent the establishment, you likely wouldn't know he worked there! Those stage hands are a very private bunch. They even wear veils all the time! Although, modest or discrete are not words I would use to describe him.

That's another coincidence! The Burnt-Gold Hanamichi is also an inn. Are you a fire navi too? Are you a kabuki actress? We might have even more in common! I'm also trying to get my operator to meet more people, although, in his case, it's mostly that he is a little too blunt and egotistic, which makes it a liiittle hard for him to make friends. Maybe Kiri and Hideyoshi should be friends! What's the name of your inn? We'll have to come by some time.

You must be my long lost sister! Anti-bullying is also a big part of my agenda! I want to be a sister that everyone on the net can rely on. You can rely on me too, Honoo! Although, as far as getting stronger... I need to do that too. Hideyoshi is frequently broke and we don't buy a lot of upgrades.

My resolution is to stop bullies wherever they show their villainous faces! I want everyone across the net to be just as cheerful as I am. Justice is the end-all, be-all, but I'd like to make it an art! I'll discover exactly what I mean by that in the time to come! Throughout the year, I had some difficulties ensuring justice everywhere I went... some crimes and tyranny happened under my watch and I was not resourceful enough to halt the villains everywhere they showed. That won't happen again!

Or, if it does, there's always seppuku! But I don't plan to let this play have an unhappy ending!

Arigatou!
-Kabuki.EXE
Hey, it's another fellow Yokan! It's always great to see folks from my own local areas. I'm afraid I've not actually heard of the Burnt-Gold Hanamichi, and I wouldn't be surprised if they're not aware of our inn, the Crimson Blossom Ryokan. We're located somewhere in the central district. We're not exactly close to -the- Yoka Inn, but I'd say we're good enough for people looking for a budget place to stay for the night or two.

I am, in fact, a Fire navi, actually! I'm aware of Kabuki performances, but I've not partaken nor have had the fortune of watching a scene in person. I also highly doubt that I'm your sister, but the fact that we share the same goals in protecting the less fortunate is certainly something that warms the heart. Er, no pun intended, of course.

Being sparring partners would probably be ideal! It might give both of us the edge we need to sharpen our fighting skills and strength. Heck, maybe perhaps we could be drinking buddies! Just kidding. [A cheeky face is scribbled on the side of the message here.]

-Honoo.exe
They might know it, but I do! I'm very well-versed when it comes to Yoka. I'll have to find a way to drop by sometime. Isn't it funny how there are so many inns in Yoka named after colors? I wonder how that pattern came to be. Maybe it's subliminal influence!

Oh, you must at least watch a kabuki performance, even if you never chance to take part in one! Though, if you have the heart of justice, I'm sure you'd be just perfect in the protagonist's role. How is your flexibility? Can you do the splits? Can you curl your leg over your head? How about both legs? How about your projection? Have you ever done any singing? Not that you have to sing in every performance! But you will have to yell!

Every girl is my sister, so long as they carry my same torch of love and camaraderie! But I could also do some sparring. If you want to fist-fight, I am in excellent physical condition! If you want to battle... I need to find more chips first! But after that I'd be happy to! And if you want to drink, I will accept your invitation any time! So long as you do not mind your sister being a little tipsy! [A face is doodled along with hand, making a peace sign. The face is sharp-toothed and outlined in dark serrations like kabuki paint. The brushstrokes are very neat, though the artistic skill is rather amateur.]

Arigatou!
-Kabuki.EXE
((Honoo and Kabuki get +7FXP!))