ProsperMan's Homepage

"Both ganging up on me while I'm defenseless? You girls are so cruel," ProsperMan joked with a slow shrug, having anticipated the obvious answer. He placed his whole palm over the deck, then drew the next top car with an odd motion, scooping his whole thumb underneath the card with amazing speed. "... But you're not the only ladies in the room tonight, and Lady Luck has yet to abandon me!"

With a triumphant smirk, he lay down the Ace of Spades. The turn would end in a draw.

The bodyguard exhaled a deep breath, then crossed her arms. "What are the odds, huh?" she asked, tilting her head to the side with an irritable glare.

A sneer would probably have been less aggravating than the mocking look of surprise he returned. "I'm just as amazed as you are! We will just have to try again," he chuckled. Their host passed around the deck, giving everyone a chance to shuffle, then drew a new card. "The four of hearts!" he announced, then displayed it so that both could see.

"Martia, please make the first bid," Swat requested. "And if it is another draw, you had better be ready to take off those big shirt sleeves, ProsperMan..."
She didn't say anything, but Martia did give ProsperMan a funny look after the first draw. That was a little TOO smooth of a transition for her taste, especially on top of everything else. Still, it wasn't completely impossible to think that it really was a coincidence. A little suspicious, sure, but it could conceivably happen.

"There's no need to get too upset about it, Swat. I mean, it's not like draws hurt us or anything. Anyway, I'll say the next card will be higher." Well, actually, the draw in that case did hurt them slightly, since that meant one fewer freebie in the deck. But, the odds of any single card being drawn were low enough that it probably wouldn't come back to bite them in the butt.
Swat sighed and shook her head. "You're missing the point! Draws don't hurt us but it was the only conceivable way for him to do anything but lose, so it's basically like he won! In any other situation at least one of us could have won," Martia's partner explained. "But now, the opportunity is ours."

"Temper, temper. It is unbecoming for any gambler to let a temper show, let alone a pretty maid-servant," ProsperMan chuckled, which predictably did nothing but agitate Swat further. "Now let's hear your bet?"

"I will bet lower," Swat returned with a smirk, crossing both arms confidently. A lower draw didn't seem especially likely, especially with two aces MIA. "Now draw."

Nodding and looking unaffected by Swat's bravado, the dealer drew the top card, again using that strange draw method. "Well well, the three of spades. It looks like you're taking your pay day and my other lovely maid is taking a new sitting position," ProsperMan sighed. "I was looking forward to sharing the night with both it you, but I suppose that was too much fortune to hope for, even for me."

Swat shot Martia a quick glance, which seemed a little deja vu. It seemed very reminiscent it the look she'd given her final during the exercise show,where she was trying to decide whether apology or pity was within her nature. "Very well. How do I collect my payment?"

"Simply walk out the door! If you need to reclaim your clothes, feel free to do so. Your reward will be waiting for you at the mission board," he assured Swat. With that out of the way, he pushed back his chair with the heels of his boots as discreetly as he could manage, then rested there with his legs parted tellingly. Thankfully, he was wearing some seriously baggy pants, so the position wasn't as telling as it could have been. "Once you're seated, I will pitch our next game to you."

"Good luck earning your own share, Martia. Remember the trap of gambling: you can't always recoup your losses. Keep that in mind," Swat warned her sort-of-friend. "And ProsperMan, so help me, the money had better be waiting for me."

"Worry not," the host assured her. Finally, the bodyguard left. "Now, let us hasten to our next game," he encouraged Martia, grinning like a goofball (albeit a classically handsome one) and patting his thighs twice with each respective hand.

As they waited, Martia could hear a door open and close... then a door locked, from the same location. Perhaps she was dressing back and wanted some privacy? Regardless, the host either failed to notice or didn't care.
...Three of spades. That was...odds defying, to say the least. Martia looked on blankly as Swat performed the equivalent of packing up and walking out, giving a small, silent wave as the other Navi left. She took a deep breath, and walked over and took her seat on ProsperMan's right leg. She still managed to salvage some dignity, however, by leaning back a bit and placing her hands on the back of her head, letting her recline. A big advantage of being a martial artist was the superior balance it provided. Unfortunately for her, she forgot about the extreme tightness of her outfit, and a silent tear went right down the middle of her chest, to where the bottom of the sternum was. This afforded the other Navi a complete look at her cleavage, and subsequently ruining any dignity earned with her nonchalance.

"Third time's the charm, right? Well, I think I'm due for a little luck, so let's get started on the next game!" Naturally, the temporary maid Navi completely failed to notice the rip, only catching that it was easier to move her torso around now.
"Ha ha! Sitting on the right leg alone... it feels a little bit like expecting a kiss on the mouth and receiving it on the cheek instead," ProsperMan chuckled, seeming more amused than upset. He seemed something else altogether once her top gave out; chief amongst the emotions he felt appeared to be surprise. Really, open-faced astonishment. "They're... they're even bigger than... than hers..." he whispered to himself, although at this range, "to himself" included his maid as well. A bead of sweat that had appeared at his forehead began to roll down the bridge of his nose. "Oh, er... the odds! The odds against that were so great... The odds against that draw, tremendous! Ha ha..."

He tried not to stare so as not to invite whatever mythical genie had granted him the opportunity the chance to smite him for his overindulgence (a laughable notion from a guy like him). "Well then, let's continue... Erm..." he murmured, scratching at his lengthy sideburns. "Our next game will be competition blackjack. We will draw cards one by one, alternating turns, and we'll see who can come closest to 21 without going over. You can go start or draw second, whichever you'd like. There would be no incentive if we did not up the pot, so let's say 20000 zenny. On the other hand, if you lose, you... aaah..." He experienced rare discomfort, because he realized he couldn't say anything that would draw attention to her wardrobe. "How about... if you win, you have to do pushups over my body while keeping your eyes closed," he suggested with odd specificity. He was also clearly taller than Martia, so he decided to explain further. "Either direction you prefer to orient yourself in will be fine."

He held his smile, but also his breath, waiting to see if she'd accept. To this end, he held in his palm a deck for her to take and shuffle if she chose.
ProsperMan's 'comments' had the unfortunate side effect of Martia quickly glancing down, and noticed her second wardrobe malfunction in as many missions. This time, however, she elected to pretend not to notice, and in fact puffed out her ample chest a little. If he was too distracted with her, he might screw up, and that'd give her a better shot at winning. Not exactly the most dignified strategy, but it was something.

With that, she listened to the next game, blackjack. Simple enough. Also, a money increase was always nice. "All right, I'll do it, and I'll go second. Also...um, never mind. It's nothing important." She probably wasn't the best person to ask to do push ups on someone, considering the rate she could churn them out. But, if her name didn't tip him off in the least about that, he probably deserved anything...less than pleasant that might occur from that.
"Good, let's get started right away. I'm eager to collect my winnings," ProsperMan chuckled. Seeing that she didn't take the deck, he began to shuffle the cards himself with an expert hand. Unlike his usual motions, it seemed more or less normal with nothing strange going on. "I suppose you don't care to shuffle this time around? I appreciate your trust," he responded with a wide smile.

"Now, I will begin," he announced. As he drew his first two cards, it became again apparent that he was using that weird thumb-in, impossibly fast draw method. "Please, draw your first card and your second." As Martia did, she found the king of spades and the ten of clubs... an excellent draw worth 20 points.

"I will take another..." he commented, then followed up on his words. A devious smile ran across his face. "Will you take another hit, my dear? Or play your hand?"
"Hmm..." There was that drawing motion again. She hadn't paid too much attention to it up to this point, but there was something incredibly weird with it. If she lost this time, she was going to propose a change or two...but, she hadn't lost this game yet. And she had a pretty good hand. But, why was her gut telling her that if she drew now, she'd get an ace...? Those odds were a little low for her taste, though, so no acting on instinct this time. "I think I'll stay with this!"
"Very well, then. Please present your cards," Martia's host entreated her. As and did, he raised his eyebrows, then shook his head. ""That's an excellent pair you're showing me," he laughed, adding a rougish wink, "but this one is mine." He finished by revealing his three card set: six seven eight, a combination that perfectly reached 21. "Well, let's not be animals, lying on the floor. Would you like to use one of the beds? There's the maid's quarters or a downstairs guest room..."

He didn't seem to want to offer the use of the upstairs. Of course, Martia remembered that locking door earlier, so they might not be able to use the maid's quarters after all. There hadn't been any other noises from that direction for a while, though...
...6, 7, and 8. Yep, Martia's belief in the credibility of these games was now strained beyond repair. Any one of them wasn't too bad on its own...but back to back to back? Now she was past the suspicious stage. But, at the same time, that was her fault for being duped, so she didn't really see a reason to back out of the bet...though she had some suggestions for how the next game was handled.

"All right...let's go with the guest room." The maid quarters was closer, but since it was entirely possible that Swat was still in there...come to think of it, what if she came out at the same time they did? She was a decent enough Navi, but she had a tendency to rub salt in the wound...and that just wasn't going to work for her. So, she got up, went over to the door, and waited for ProsperMan to follow...before locking it. "On second thought, no. Let's do it right here, right now!" She lightly shoved the larger Navi, causing him to fall back onto a nearby rug. Exactly how she did so wasn't entirely clear, though if someone asked her, she could probably go on and on about the center of gravity and things like that.

Before the other Navi could get up, Martia pinned him down to the ground, or at least the best she could do given the size disparity. On the plus side for ProsperMan, that meant her chest was now touching his. Without another word, she closed her eyes, and, after moving into a more pushup friendly position, fulfilled her end of the bargain...perhaps too well. Before long, she was moving fast enough that with each pushup, her breasts were basically slamming into the other Navi. Whether that was good or bad was up to him. "Lemme know when you're done!"
"Oh ho! Some delights are far greater than the excitement of gambling," ProsperMan commented as Martia gave her suggestion and locked the door. All the same, he was unprepared (but not displeased) as her shove pushed him to the floor. "Say when? But I feel like I could happily go on like this forever," he sighed, allowing Martia to do her thing with no complaints.

He was still sort of in awe, but seeing as she had locked the door and thrown him onto the rug, he figured it was anything goes. Cautiously, he moved both hands up to her buttocks and let them rest high upon her raised haunches, not daring to squeeze just yet. Although he was clearly excited for it, it was almost as though he'd been trained not to. "Your body is fantastic, Martia... It might be no exaggeration to say I have never seen-"

Something like a crash came from nearby; ProsperMan's eyes shot towards the window, of all places. "Ah, eeeeh excuse me," he coughed, removing his hands. "Perhaps we should move on..." He seemed awfully eager to get out of Martia's entirely pleasant clutches, but she had him pinned down.
It never really occurred to Martia ahead of time that her actions could be misconstrued. It became incredibly obvious, however, when she felt hands on her butt. For a moment, she thought about yelling at ProsperMan, but, well, she DID lock the door and all that. He probably thought she was willing to go farther than she actually was...so, as long as he didn't try to squeeze or anything, she allowed him to maintain his...presence there.

Once the crash was heard, however, she was completely gone. The martial artist immediately went from a pushup to a front flip, which, unfortunately for her, put her standing immediately over the other Navi's face, allowing him to see exactly what was up her dress skirt...though, surprisingly, it was just a pair of normal white cotton panties. Nothing risque, aside from the fact that it involved her giving him a rather candid panty shot.

He didn't get to enjoy the view for long, however, as Martia leaped back a couple of steps, her face extremely red. This time, she realized exactly what had just happened. "Eep! Y-You didn't see anything just then, did you?" A rather tricky question to answer, since chances were anything other than a resounding 'Yes!' was a blatant lie. "...Um, anyway...what's the next game?"
"Now Martia, you're putting me in a situation I can't possibly bluff my way out of," ProsperMan laughed, brushing off his fancy clothes as he picked himself off the rug. "You're eager for another game? Perhaps you've got the same sort of gambling blood in you! Very well. For our next game, I'm feeling whimsical; let us play rock paper scissors. If you win, you shall have 30000 zenny. If I win... hmmm... I'm running out of ideas! Ha ha ha-!"

His laugh was cut off by knocking at the front door. He frowned, looking momentarily irritated. "Pay it no mind. I've clearly indicated that we are not taking any further visitors. I'm sure someone has come looking for a handout, as they often do," he sighed. "Now, where were we? Oh yes! If I win, how about you dress into my g-!" he suggested, then paused to cough into his fist. "Excuse me, ahem. If I win, you can dress into my sister's swimsuit. Worn off the shoulders, please. What do you say?"

The knocking at the door had stopped abruptly.
"..." Martia's face remained red, as ProsperMan completely refused to allay her fears. But, hey, a new game to get everyone's mind off of...what happened. And 30000 zenny...that was enough to make all this embarassment worth it, and then some. "All right, works for me. We'll do the timing by going 'rock, paper, scissors, shoot!', and on shoot, we both do our thing. All right?"

Somehow, the subsequent door knocking didn't bother her at all. The door was still locked, so no one could get in, and if someone really needed ProsperMan, they could just shout or something to let him know, so...time to focus on the game at hand. Literally. Which was good for her, since, at long last, they had a game where physical ability could play a factor.

"Rock,"

Since thanks to that, she could wait just a tiny bit longer to make her move...

"Paper,"

And if she was lucky, ProsperMan would have to begin earlier, and she could get a split second idea of what he was doing...

"Scissors,"

Thus, she could counter with whatever beat him...

"Shoot!"

But, if she couldn't tell, she'd just go with paper at the last possible moment.
ProsperMan's smile widened and he gave a laugh that seemed somehow more genuine than his usual. "My dear, you're so cute when you're embarrassed," he chuckled. "Very well, then. Have at you! Rock!"

His hand was clenched tightly into a fist. Perhaps he wouldn't pull a trick this time?

"Paper!"

Still looking good....

"Scissors...!"

His baggy sleeves billowed around him as he brought his large hand down once more.

"Shoot!"

His hand came down... as rock! Or...

Even as Martia rapidly changed her own hand sign, she saw something amazing occur: the other navi's hand was changing shape, not like he was moving at superhuman speed, exactly. He had only needed to do it once before. Here, the two became embroiled in a fierce battle to beat each other's hand signs. His hand was literally enveloped in a cloud of his own hands.

His eyes shot up to look at her own; he seemed entirely unsure of what the reaction would be but also entirely unwilling to stop modifying his hand until he was certain he would be victorious.
...And there it was. It took a while, but ProsperMan had finally screwed up where Martia could see it. She gave him a knowing look with a smirk, as her arm immediately went behind her back, without stopping or giving a clear sign of picking one of the three signs. "Really, now? Any martial artist worth their salt could tell you're not just moving your hand quickly! That's cheating!" As she said this, she extended her hand forward with lightning speed, into the mass that was allegedly his hand. If she was right, it would do absolutely nothing, save for possibly making the other Navi the embarrassed one...
"Moving your hand quickly ti change your gesture makes it more legal?" ProsperMan asked with a laugh in his voice, although he clearly didn't actually expect an answer. Indeed, when Martia put her hand in, she found that his was clinched into a single, unremarkable fist. "It's a shame, but I think we ought to call it quits, now that you know the secret of ProsperMan's gambling money."

"And so that it stays a secret," he continued, reaching one hand into his pocket slowly as if to retrieve a gun. Instead, he pulled out a data packet and presented it to Martia. "Here's 3000 zenny as up front payment. It will take me a moment to get the rest together, so please, expect it through the GNA board. You're free to leave and take the uniform with you, if you like... I don't think it's going to fit any of my maids any further."

"Thank you for an enchanting evening, my dear. If only that sumptuous body of yours was part of my fortune, I believe I would feel truly fit for my name," he finished, attempting to fetch her hand for a quick kiss. Something in the house crashed again. "B-But I already have such great wealth, after all, more than most men could imagine!" Silence. "Well, take care, Martia. You can Jack out right away if you like."

((Martia receives 3000 zenny))
"Sure it does! It's not deception if your opponent can clearly see what you're doing!" He might not have expected an answer, but ProsperMan got one. Martia ended up getting one herself when he brought an end to the gambling session; it was all but an admission that he was doing that from the beginning, and it wasn't until just then that she managed to catch him in the act. Still, she just silently nodded as she accepted the cash, lest she risk losing it.

"You know, it wasn't too bad! We should do it again some time!" The martial arts Navi placed her hands on her lap and bowed, much like what a maid would do, giving the other Navi one last good look at her completely exposed cleavage. The latter part wasn't realized until it was too late, at which point there was little to do but roll with it. "I really should be going, though. My operator doesn't know about this, so she'll wonder where I went off to if I don't get back soon!" She wasn't exactly phased by any of PropserMan's other comments, considering this wasn't the first borrowed GMO she inadvertantly ruined solely due to her proportions. And she was used to remarks about said proportions. "I'll be taking my leave. Take care, ProsperMan!" And in a beam of pink light, she was gone.
A pink beam of light erupted from the ceiling of the main hall, resulting in Martia forming in it. She was back in her default outfit, but she looked mad. Really mad. Without a word, she raced up the staircase, trying to listen carefully for any and all signs that someone was up there...no wonder 'ProsperMan' was so reluctant to let her upstairs...
The signs were not difficult to detect; especially because as soon as Martia appeared, "ProsperMan" himself emerged from a bedroom, looking around nervously. He was wearing the helmet again now, but his outfit was still the same. He didn't see Martia, since he was looking towards the end of the hall for some reason... That reason soon became apparent as Swat burst through the window on a zipline, still wearing her maid uniform. The skirt billowed around her thighs, giving a brief glimpse of black, lace panties, before she landed in a shower of glass, which didn't bother her in the slightest.

Upon seeing her, the big guy ran out and started heading for the stairs with a curdled gulp, like he was gasping for air. He stopped just in front of Martia and froze, raising his big hands to guard his masked face, the smiling expression of which didn't seem at all fitting given his current position. "Quick, get him!" Swat demanded.